Mrs. Montrose in Antwerp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edie discovered she was an exhibitionist. She would often wander the beach, making sure she stayed in sight, three or four times a day.

Chantal was content to lay on her blanket, almost at his feet while he sat in the lounge chair. She would reach a hand out occasionally, making sure he was still there.

He spoke to the beach manager, and three times a day two male attendants would show up with small carryalls and combine a small massage with oil application.

"Make sure you cover every inch, or there won't be a tip" Mike admonished.

They were hesitant the first time, but when they saw the tip they made absolutely sure they missed nothing from then on. Edie nearly had an orgasm every time, especially when they she had to spread her legs to oil her lips.

"You don't want this burned, cherie" her attendant would say, making sure every centimeter was covered.

When one of the attendants offered to oil Mike, he surprised her by having her sit on his lounge while both attendants made sure he was completely covered. One of the attendant stroked his massive cock in wonder until his partner made him stop.

She couldn't see his eyes because of his sunglasses, but when the man let go of his mostly erect cock and left, she almost dragged him into the cabana.

Immediately bending over the wicker settee, she thrust backwards in need and lust.

He entered her fully in one stroke, forcing the air out of her lungs. He pounded her savagely while she moaned into the pillow until he exploded. He walked out, fluids still dripping off his cock, and ordered Chantal inside to clean up. He reversed their roles the next day.

................................................

Mike noticed her first. She would wait until Edie was walking the beach. She was the epitome of a Reuben painting, large, lush, almost cartoonishly proportioned. She had a deep tan and the hairiest vagina he had ever seen. Despite her size she dripped of sensuality, and seemed to have a little following of young men. After the first day she shooed them off, appearing alone. She would say hello in a heavy French accent after she discovered they were American, unashamedly eying his cock. She would fade away when Edie returned, to reappear after she had gone off on another walk.

"Who is that fat bitch?" she asked in irritation the second day.

Chantal actually giggled.

"Her name is Bridget", she said, pronouncing it the french form.

"She seems enraptured by our Master's cock."

"Well, aren't they all" she said somewhat snappishly.

Mike laughed and caressed her nipple. His Edie was a little jealous.

"Don't get short, Edie. She looks like she could be a lot of fun. Maybe we'll seduce her before we leave."

Edie was a bit shocked but said little.

The next afternoon she came back to see Bridget and Mike in deep conversation. He made the introductions.

"Edie, this is Bridget. She's on holiday with her husband. We might get together later for drinks, if she agrees. I told her she had to run it by you first."

Edie was a bit nervous, she was looking at her like a starving dog with a steak in front of it. She held out her hand.

"Come, cherie, I think we'll get along famously.

Let's talk privately."

She led her into the cabana, where she was surprised to see Chantal lying back on the settee with sticky thighs and a glazed look on her face.

"Up, my little angel. We need a little privacy for a talk."

Chantal roused, smiled briefly, and kissed them both on the cheek. She wandered out and settled on her towel. She heard her thanking Mike before the curtain closed.

Bridget smiled.

"I suggested to your...boyfriend that it would be pleasant if we spent an evening together, with my husband, of course. I had to do an interview with your little friend, and now it's your turn. If it makes any difference, Mike said if I failed, then the evening was off. And cherie, I never fail to give satisfaction.

Maybe it was the wine and the sun. Maybe it was the time and place. Or maybe it was because she knew it was what Mike wanted and she finally accepted that she would do whatever he said, but she allowed herself to be pushed gently on the settee.

She would remember the next half hour the rest of her life. Bridget had the best oral skills she had ever encountered, and that included Mike. She almost attacked her the first time, having her climax within three minutes. She looked up, her juices on her face, and smiled.

"Now that I've taken the edge off, let me show you real pleasure."

Soon she was on the floor, writhing while Bridget attacked her with fingers and tongue. Caught up in the moment, she tried to pull her into a sixty nine, but Bridget looked up.

"Sorry, cherie, as much as I would like to, I have specific instructions. I promise you, If we spend the evening together we will do that and much more."

She returned to her task, running her large rough tongue over her pearl and into her depths, making her bite down on a towel to keep from screaming. It excited her no end to hear the voices of the beachgoers, mere feet from where she was.

Forty minutes and three orgasms later, Edie pushed her off.

"Stop! Please Bridget, I'm way too sensitive."

They exchanged a deep kiss, and Edie suckled one of those massive breasts for a moment before the went back outside. They both gave Mike a nice kiss and each thanked him, for different reasons.

Mike looked at Edie with his familiar half smile.

"Well?"

Instead of answering him she looked at Bridget.

"Bridget, would you and your husband join us in our suite tomorrow evening for a quiet dinner and some relaxation?"

Bridget smiled warmly.

"We would love to. Seven?"

"That would be fine. I look forward to it."

He stood and kissed Bridget on both cheeks.

"See you on the beach tomorrow."

The girls were so wired up they tried to kill Mike with sex. He satisfied them both admirably, then told them to clean up and come to bed. He woke later with them on the bed engaged in a very vocal sixty nine, Chantals' hand pulling on his erection. He joined them for another round and they slept in, cuddled to him.

Bridget joined them for an hour on the beach the next afternoon, chatting amiably, before she excused herself.

"I have to go prepare for our evening. I have to do a little grooming. It seems Americans have an aversion to hair."

She was looking at the bald mounds of both women.

Mike surprised her.

"Please don't, unless you really want to. Edie keeps her smooth out of choice, and Chantal had hers[forcibly]removed permanently. I admire your bush, it'll be a refreshing change of pace."

The whole time he was talking he was running his fingers through her pubic hair, in front of everyone on the beach. She almost orgasmed on the spot.

They arrived at precisely seven. He had on a nice suit, and she had a very nice dress that accented her attributes. Mike had instructed her to forgo underwear, and she obeyed without question. They seemed mismatched, she was just over six feet tall, while he couldn't have been over five seven and very slender.

Chantal and Edie were in matching lingerie, white corsets, thongs, and patterned thigh high hose. They each had three inch heels.

Mike appeared in a nice shirt and slacks, barefoot.

Introductions were made and wine was poured. Her husband Andre could barely turn his eyes away from the women long enough to acknowledge Mike.

The girls put on robes while the dinner was delivered, a light three course meal with the appropriate wines.

Just before they sat down, Mike looked at Bridget.

"I believe you're a bit overdressed, my dear. Wouldn't you like to be more comfortable?"

He held her eye for just a second, and she slipped out of the dress, folding it neatly over an occasional chair. Her nipples hardened and she felt herself moisten under the gazes of the other four people.

She sat and they enjoyed the meal. Bridget ate, but couldn't remember the next day what they had.

They adjourned to the living area. Mike had the three women sit on the couch, Bridget in the middle, while he and Andre settled into facing chairs.

"So Andre, what do you do?"

Andre found it hard to concentrate on the conversation, watching in fascination as Chantal and Edie stroked his wifes' breasts, rolling and tugging on her nipples. You could hear her start to pant.

Andre it turns out, was a barrister, one of the best in the country. Mike filed that away for future reference. Bridget had confessed she was the dominant one in the relationship.

"It's very frustrating. I've tried to get him to be more aggressive, but ever time I push he gets meeker. I tried to shock him by threatening to use a strapon, but he seemed to get hard just at the idea."

He let Andre watch for a few more seconds as the girls let their hands wander down to her dripping pussy, one rubbing her clit while the other pushed three fingers in and out rapidly. Bridget stiffened as she squirted all over their hands.

They rubbed the juices all over her massive breasts, licking the nipples when they were done.

"Andre, stand up!"

He rose instantly without question.

"Girls, remove his clothes."

Chantal and Edie obeyed instantly. While they were removing his clothes he looked at Bridget.

"Bridget, come."

She started to rise but he stopped her.

"Crawl."

So in front of her husband, she crawled over, waiting at the chair for his next order.

He stood and stripped. Andre saw the size of his cock and gasped. His was thick, but very short, four inches. Could Bridget handle this?

Mike sat, and using her hair, guided her to his cock. She immediately began licking his shaft and balls, swirling up to the head and taking in an inch or two before licking back down to the root.

"I just love a good blowjob. Don't you, Andre? Bridget says she is very good, and so far she is living up to her claim. Why don't you get a closer look?"

Thew girls led him over, guiding him to kneel on the floor between them. Edie was biting his nipples gently while Chantal lightly stroked him.

He couldn't believe it when Bridget managed to rest her nose in his pubic hair. Mike was holding her lightly by the hair as she bobbed up and down.

She started going faster and faster, and although it seemed like a lifetime to Andre, fifteen minutes later Mike stiffened and held her head firmly. Andre was sure he was emptying his balls down her throat. He was amazed she didn't choke.

Bridget sat back, redfaced, gasping, but looking very pleased.

"Did I please you?"

She said it like she was pleading for his approval.

He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"It was very pleasurable. Thank you."

She glowed under his praise.

He looked over at his girls.

"Get the bag."

They scurried into the bed room while Mike helped Andre and Bridget to their feet.

He had Andre sit on a chair he carried in from the table.

"Sit here, Andre, I think you'll enjoy what come next."

Andre was very complaint. He sat, and Mike placed a blindfold over his eyes.

"To heighten your experience" he whispered.

Soon he felt his cock engulfed to the root. With the blindfold on he couldn't tell which woman was before him. Two other sets of lips were nibbling on his ears and nipples. He felt something soft on his wrists and then heard a click. Chantal removed the blindfold. He was handcuffed to the chair while his wife knelt between his legs.

As soon as she heard the cuffs click she rose. Getting a collar out of the bag, she placed it round his neck and attached the leash.

"For later" said Bridget with a smile.

Chantal was stroking his cock and lifting, while Edie snapped a cock ring in place.

Bridget had gone back to nursing on Mike's cock. The girls joined her, one stroking her slit while the other feasted on her nipples. Occasionally one would return to Andre, stroking him back into hardness.

As soon as he was hard again, He lay Bridget on the thick carpet, head towards Andre. He watched in agonized arousal as Mike slowly sank into her. Soon he was sliding in and out of her while she gurgled and cooed.

"Andre, she is incredibly tight! Have you not been attending her needs? Thank you so much for allowing me to be your surrogate tonight."

He pulled her up, moving her in profile to Andre as he began pounding her from behind. She moaned and howled, screaming for him to fill her in one breath and begging him to never stop in the next.

He was so enthralled watching his wife being filled as never before he was surprised when something hit his cheek.

Edie stood beside him, sporting a strapon harness and a six inch dildo. When Mike had told her what he planned she almost couldn't contain herself. She had been thinking of getting one to use on Stanley and Chantal. This gave her a chance to try it out.

"Suck, Baby, and you'll be rewarded."

He resisted at first, until Chantal twisted a nipple savagely. He opened his mouth in pain and she slipped the first three inches in, holding his head in place.

"Good boy. That's not so bad, not is it?"

He couldn't answer but decided it really wasn't bad. After having him swirl his tongue around to get used to it, she eased inch after inch in until his mouth was at the base. Chantal, meanwhile, had slipped his short cock in all the way to the back of her throat, holding it there with no problem. She would swirl her tongue around it occasionally, mostly to keep it full erect.

The sight of her husband sucking on a fake phallus while a woman sucked his cock, on top of the sensations she was experiencing on the end of Mikes' very real cock sent her into sensory overload. She screamed through the most intense orgasm of her life, thrusting back so hard she almost knocked Mike off her. He grabbed her ample ass harder and started thrusting rapidly. The new assault brought her to another climax minutes later, as Mike filled her. She collapsed on the floor in a near swoon.

Edie knew what to do, having been coached by Mike.

Chantal released Andre from his cuffs and helped pull him to his knees in front of Bridget.

"Clean her!" Edie demanded, thrusting his face into her gaping cunt.

"If it's not positively sparkling when you get done, you'll regret it."

She slapped the end of the leash down on his right ass cheek, making a nice little red mark. He immediately started lapping. He felt someone pet the back of his head, then a cool liquid sensation on his backside.

Chantal slowly worked her way into his ass, one finger, two, then finally three. Patiently, gently, until she thought him ready. She grabbed his cock and stroked it rapidly, trying to distract him from the pain he was about to feel.

It didn't hurt at first, but as he got deeper it started to become uncomfortable. Bridget had his head pulled firmly between her legs, his mouth so full he couldn't cry out. As he relaxed and she started hitting his prostrate, he actually humped back.

At that point Chantal let him go and crawled over to Mike, cleaning Bridget's juices off his cock.

Edie pounded relentlessly, even after Bridget had moved away from his mouth. She sat and stared in wonder at the sight of her husband. Collared, with his back arched as he took the six inch dildo to the hilt. Three minutes later he cried out and spewed with the biggest climax of his life.

They all paused for a little rest and a sip of wine. The evening flowed, and Edie remembered it vividly years later. Mike pounding Chantal and Edie, and watching them as Bridget and Andre eagerly cleaned them.

Mike remembered watching Edie fuck Chantal, Bridget, and finally Andre again with the strapon.

He watched Bridget do Chantal with it, and later Andre got it from both Chantal and Bridget, until he begged them to stop.

Bridget rewarded him by letting him have her ass, something she had never done. It aroused Mike, so before Andre finished he pulled him away and listened to Bridget scream and cry as he took her. He finished and then allowed Andre back in. In less than a minute he added his sperm to Mikes' as she lay moaning.

They finally left them passed out on the floor four hours later, showered and went to bed. Edie had pointed out a spare bedroom while they were still cognizant, and that's where they found them the next morning. They let them sleep until noon, then roused them for lunch.

Mike and the girls were fully dressed. They had hidden their clothes, saying they would give them back in due time, so they ate nude.

After lunch was over, Mike simply grabbed Bridget and pulled her to the bedroom, using her thoroughly while her husband watched. He had to clean her, and pleasure Edie and Chantal with his tongue, before he was allowed to fuck his wife.

They left at four, exhausted and sore.

Bridget asked about another evening. Mike apologized, saying they were leaving for Antwerp in two hours for business.

They said their goodbyes and promised to keep in touch.

Mike, Edie, and Chantal slept on the train almost all the way to Antwerp.

.................................................

Holiday over, with nice all over tans, they journeyed to Antwerp. They arrived, as their habit, a day early and took in some of the sights.

It varied from bright and cheery to gray and dismal, depending on the area.

They were starting to miss home. Mike had given Edie a credit card with no limit, and she had taken Chantal and gone on mini shopping sprees, buying a few clothes in France and some nice lingerie. While in England, Mike got a few suits from a famous tailor on Saville row, and Edie discovered one that catered exclusively to women, and purchased several smart business suits for both of them.

To their surprise, negotiations for the small estate they were there to sell were almost complete, thanks to a very competent local realtor. Edie asked once how many offices they had in Europe.

"We don't have them just in Europe, although we have offices in England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, and Italy."

We also have affiliates in Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, and Belize in South America.

There are other offices in Taiwan, Laos, Dubai, Morocco, New Zealand, Capetown, and the Pacific Islands."

He grinned.

"We try to put our finger in every pie we can find."

Mike seemed unusually chipper, and Edie asked why.

"Business is done, and I just found out my best friend is in town. You'll like him. I'm planning something special for him."

The morning he was to arrive, Mike took them to a salon. They were shocked when he ordered the attendant to dye their hair black.

"Don't worry, we'll change it back in a couple of days."

He took them to a specialty shop, and had them fitted with black leather, cupless corsets, thigh high boots with five inch heels, and collars. He refused to explain.

They met his friend at the airport. Martin Coombs was a giant, two inches taller than Mike and easily four hundred pounds. Chantal hid behind Edie, plainly frightened.

They watched as Mike and Martin hugged, obviously happy. Edie thought it was the happiest he had ever seen Mike.

Martin had a woman with him, a redhead with creamy skin lightly scattered with freckles. She was quiet and did everything he asked, instantly.

"Submissive" thought Edie, as she watched their interactions.

Lunch was light, as they discussed the night.

"Things still on?" asked Martin.

"Yes. Take her here." He gave Martin the address of the shop where they got their leathers.

Mike had the hairdresser they had used come by the suite and do their hair, oiling and swirling Chantals' in a tight, skull hugging pattern. He oiled Edies' lightly, pulling it into a severe ponytail.

They had on matching dresses, alluring , short, black, held together by three large buttons.