Mrs. Peavy

Story Info
Buddy's mom gets anal.
1.3k words
3.82
212.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USMC03
USMC03
16 Followers

I barely could comprehend at first. Wait, that is my mother. She is calling me.

"Yeah, mom?" I was still mostly asleep.

"Get in the shower. Mrs. Peavy is here. She needs you to help her with some chores. "

Mrs.Peavy? I was awake now. Mrs.Peavy was my buddy's mom. We were going to graduate in a week. A week after, I was headed off to Marine boot camp. Jim was going to college in the fall. Mr.Peavy had been my baseball coach since little league. So you see why this is so hard to talk about?

Mary Peavy was about 10 years younger than her husband. Mary was in her mid 40's. She was a tall girl. Mrs.Peavy had a fantastic figure and dressed to impress. Long dark hair, full red lips and long painted nails. Many a weekend I stayed at Jim's house, eating pizza and watching dvds or tapes. Mrs. Peavy has this thing for John Wayne. Over the years I think I saw every movie with him in it. Or I almost, anyways. She would always wear these short night gowns, curl up on the couch, painted toes tucked under her bottom and her top would be just wide enough open to tantalize me. She seemed to always like me over at the house, and Jim was one of the pitchers, and I really liked Jims company. I loved the way she would always press her body closer to me and give me that customary peck on the cheek when it was time for me to go home. I think I was living for that. But she was simply destined to be a young boys fantasy, as she was married to my best friends father.

"Ok, mom. Give me a minute. Hi, Mrs. Peavy!" I called out. My head still reeled a bit. It had been my birthday two nights ago. I turned 18. We went to a Padres game and after, back to Jim's place. Mr.Peavy gave me so much beer I got sick. Mrs.Peavy took care of me and got me home. Still, all this doesn't explain what she was doing here. I dried off, put on my jeans, cowboy boots and a t shirt. I came down stairs and Mrs.Peavy and mom were at the table. Of course they had the coffee and cigarettes. Mrs.Peavy has the brightest smile! She was wearing a black t shirt and short cutoffs, and her long legs were crossed as she dragged on her smoke. She smiled and blew out a puff. I didn't fail to notice her sandals either. Man, she had the hottest little toes.

"Want to work for me, today? Your mom is loaning you to me. Are you busy?"

"No, Mrs.Peavy,'I said, "I thought Mr.Peavy and Jim were up on the river fishing this weekend?"

"They are,' Mrs. Peavy smiled. "That's why I need some help. I am trying to do some painting and I can't do it alone. Would you be a sweetie and help me?"

My mother was answering for me. "He will be glad." Mary put out her cigarette.

"Ready to go?" Oh yeah. I'm really ready! Mrs.Peavy dove this light blue 1975 Ford pinto. Totally classic!

"You like Johnny Cash?" The music flowed from the radio and I was so into it. She loved the old classics as much as I did. Her long red nails pulled another cd from her case. Now Hank Jr. was playing loud. She lit up again, and she just didn't seem like a mom. I was completely enjoying Mary's company.

I just looked at her. Mary Peavy was stunning. I looked her long shape up and down. Her black hair glistened in the California sun. Mary was completely knocking me out. Her smile sent shockwaves through my spine.

We arrived shortly at her house. We got out of the car at the same time, and I followed her swaying backside into the house. She was really doing a Jayne Mansfield on me. I knew that from being a Beatles freak, so I watched the movie.

She opened the door and stepped inside. She closed it behind me. I walked into the kitchen.

"So what rooms do we need to paint?" I asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" Mary looked me square in the eye. I did not know where this was leading.

"Well, of course? Why?"

"My son, my husband and your mom better stay ignorant. Understand?"

"I don't know what you mean, Mrs.Peavy?"

With that, Mary's hands raised up and she removed her t-shirt in one stoke. I was looking at my best friends moms tits. Mary unbuttoned her cutoffs. They fell to the floor. Mrs.Peavy was shaved. I could see her slit.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Mary took my hand and led me in. I was in shock. I was in complete awe.

"You have been looking at me for 5 years now. Do you like it?" She turned to me completely naked. She walked up to me. She reached down and felt me through me jeans. I was so hard.

"Baby, this our secret? We are going to make love all day. Only if you promise."

I followed Mrs.Peavy to the bed, my mouth covering her mouth in a passionate lip embrace. My tongue drove into her mouth. She kissed me back. Hard. She immediately went to my jeans. Undoing the buckle. The snap and the zipper were down.Before I could hardly move my jeans were off and Mrs.Peavy had her red lips over my cock. I threw my head back and moaned. She curled up into a fetal position next to me. Right here where her husband slept nightly. My best friends mother. And now, I felt her tongue over my shaft. She was leaving red lipstick all over my young cock. Her fingers raked my balls. She looked up at me. A string of pre-cum dangled from her lip. I ran my fingers through her dark hair. She put her mouth over the head of my cock. I heard her making such sucking and moaning sounds. Her fingers were squeezing me. Jacking me. I was about to cum. I had to stop. I grabbed her hair. I pulled her face off me. Maintaining complete control, knowing I was stronger than she, I flipped her onto her belly.

I put my legs between Mrs.Peavy's and spread wide. I knew what I wanted. I placed my cock at her anus. I just pushed. Mrs.Peavy screamed out.

"No! No! Please, that hurts! Please stop! Don't put it in there!"

I rammed home. Hard. Deep. Till my balls were on her backside and my entire cock was buried in her ass. I wanted to continue pounding her gorgeous, soft white buttocks. I don't know why, but I was so excited. Fucking my best buddies mom hard up the ass. Mrs. Peavy, though she was still calling out and begging me to stop, Mrs. Peavy was also pushing back. I could feel her ass muscles clench down. She was fucking me hard. I removed my hands from her hair. Her hands grabbed the pillows hard. Her teeth clenched. Her mascara was running through the tears. Mrs. Peavy was cumming and cumming hard. Pussy juice ran down our legs. I don't think Mrs.Peavy expected this. I spread her ass wide. Watched my cock penetrate her most private place. Over and over. I began to expand. I was going to cum. I shot. I shot hard. I filled her ass with all the cum I had. I continued to pound her. She screamed. I relented. I finally rolled off her. I lay there, breathing so hard. She looked at me and kissed me. I spent the rest of the day in her marriage bed, making love to Mrs.Peavy. My little girlfriends could not compete with Mrs.Mary Peavy.

USMC03
USMC03
16 Followers