Mrs. Reid Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next day my parents went out to dinner, I was home alone, miserable. The doorbell rang, I almost didn't answer it. When I opened the door, Marc was there. He didn't say hello, he didn't say anything. He took my face in his huge hands and he kissed me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth, he put his hands on my ass. He tore my T-shirt in half, he yanked my shorts down, he ripped my bra and panties and threw them aside. He carried me to the top of the stairs and sat me down and put my legs over his shoulders." She paused long enough to look at me in the mirror. "And then he fucking ate my pussy."

She resumed jerking me off. "Can you imagine how hot I was? The man of my dreams eating my virgin pussy, his tongue inside me, all over my clit?" She pumping faster. "Maybe you can, after that night when you lied to me."

She caressed my testicles with her fingernails. "I'm going to come," I whimpered.

"No, not just yet," she said, slowing the pace. I was in delicious agony. "Marc made me come with his mouth, then he picked me up again and carried me to my bedroom. He fucked me like an animal. His dick was huge..." she ran a slippery palm over my glans, "bigger than yours."

"Thanks," I groaned.

She picked up the pace now, really hammering me with her oily fist. "He put me on my back and he fucked me. He lifted my legs up to his shoulders and grabbed my ankles and pulled me wide open and pounded me until I cried. Then he lifted me like I was a doll and laid on his back and made me sit on him. He made me ride him, I had to move up and down his cock while he held my wrists so tight I screamed. Then he threw me face down and pulled me up on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind, fucked me like a dog, fucked me until I begged him to come inside me and make me pregnant. I came so many times I thought I might have a heart attack. And then, when he came inside me, when I felt his come flood into me, it was like molten lava, he came so long, and there was so much...I was sure I had to be pregnant with his child."

She slowed her pace, sensing that I was on the brink. "Then he sat on my chest, his cock wasn't quite hard, and he put it between my breasts and slid it back and forth in my cleavage. When he got hard again he grabbed my face in his huge hands and pulled my lips to his cock and fucked my mouth. He fucked my mouth until I felt him swell so big I though he would choke me to death. And then he came again, and every hot creamy drop poured right down my throat. I swallowed it all."

A shiver ran through my body. I was teetering on the brink, all I needed was Beverly to take me the rest of the way. And with her slippery hands stroking me and the mental image of a teenage Beverly getting jackhammered by some stud it wasn't going to be long.

"He didn't say a word the whole time he made love to me. Until he left. And then you know what he said?"

"No." the ecstasy peaking now, my orgasm about to erupt.

"He called me a cocktease, a slut, a cunt. He said he wanted to ruin me for other men, forever.. He said that the every time I had sex for the rest of my life, I would wish it was his cock inside me, I would close my eyes and imagine him fucking me. He would be in my head forever."

I groaned as I came and semen geysered out of my penis. I couldn't move my hips at all and that just made the orgasm more intense. I came with such force that a drop of my semen actually shot over her shoulder and dribbled down her back. It felt so GOOD that it scared me, made me afraid that this crazy woman could make me feel such ecstasy while at the same time having a sufficient supply of cruelty to keep me chained to the headboard. What would she do next?

After my breathing slowed a bit Beverly said, "Do you want to know how the story ends?"

"Yes," I bleated. "There was this guy in the neighborhood named Tony, he was even bigger than Marc, and mean as a snake. One day I went to his house and showed him my pussy and gave him a blowjob and then I fucked his brains out. After that he'd do anything I asked. And when I told him that Marc had taken my cherry, had taken it even though I'd been waiting to give it to Tony, well, Tony went and beat the shit out of Marc, broke his legs and six ribs. I'd already decided to go to California and see what life was like out there, and I left the next day. Never heard from Tony or Marc ever again."

She turned around and looked deep into my eyes. "And what is the moral of the story?"

"I don't know," I whimpered.

She wrapped both long-nailed hands around my crank and tugged it hard. "The moral is," and she punctuated each word with a painful jerk, "DON'T...FUCK...WITH...ME!"

When she let me go, I was crying. I begged her, I pleaded, I apologized for everything I'd done and things I hadn't done, I asked her over and over again to let me go. She ignored me. She went to her bag and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it and sat back in the chair and smoked patiently, exhaling slowly to the ceiling. If my words affected her at all she showed no sign. She tapped her ashes in a cut-glass bowl she took from the dresser and when she was done that's where she stubbed out the butt. She took a sip of champagne, and then she reached in her bag again and pulled out a tube of lipstick. She carefully reapplied the dark lipstick to her full lips.

I asked, for the tenth time, "Beverly, please, what are you going to do to me?"

She looked at me in the mirror, her ghostly pale blue eyes narrowed with intensity. "What am I going to do to you?" She walked back to the bed, until she was by my side. "I'm going to fuck you like Marc fucked me. I'm going to ruin other women for you. I'm going to take your virginity, I'm going to fuck with your dick, and your head. For the rest of your life, when you have sex, you'll wish it was me you were fucking instead of the cunt you're inside of.

"And," she said, lowering her freshly lipsticked mouth to my floppy dong, "I'm going to make sure that I enjoy it, and you don't.." To my utter astonishment, she put my penis in her mouth and began giving me very enthusiastic head.

"What are you DOING?" I groaned. This made no sense. She wanted to hurt me, break my spirit, and she was going to accomplish this sinister feat by...giving me a handjob, then a blowjob? I had a bad feeling.

I also had a good feeling, very good, very very good, spreading out from my penis like sunshine. Beverly sucked my penis with Hoover-ish enthusiasm. She kissed it and licked it and sucked it and sucked it and SUCKED it until my toes curled up and I was begging. "Please, please, slow down, make it last, make it last, no...no...!"

She sucked my cock into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue as her long fingers tugged on my shaft. I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the ecstasy overwhelm me, and then I opened them to look down between my legs to make sure this was indeed happening and I wasn't tripping. I opened my eyes in time to see Beverly raise her head above me shiny glans, purse her lips, and then plunge her mouth down to the base of my stick. She did it over and over and over again, her lips tight around me, her slick tongue swirling around my purple head, and it was too much. I wanted it to go on and on, but she cracked me open like an egg. I spread my legs and hunched my ass and came with a groan of despair. My semen spurted into her wet mouth and she kept sucking me until the rhythmic spasms in my balls came to an end. But she didn't stop. She kept slurping even after my cockhead became so oversensitized that every caress from her tongue make me buck and twist and scream in agony. She kept sucking me even as I begged her to stop. She sucked me until SHE wanted to stop.

When she did, I was in tears. My body shone with sweat. My shoulders ached. And my penis ached worse. Four spine-melting orgasms in a 24-hour period left me feeling like my balls had been wrung out like an old dish towel. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to jump up and down and scream at the top of my lungs to the whole neighborhood, "I''M A SUPERSTUD!!". But I couldn't jump up and down. I was still cuffed to the bed. And that put a tiny damper on things. I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.

Beverly poured herself another glass of champagne. "You know, I have to admit it, I'm not mad at Dan anymore." She sipped champagne. "He wouldn't be suitable for Suzie. She needs a man she can mold the way she wants, a man she can break in half with one look. Dan was too strong for that."

"Nice to see a mother so concerned for her daughter's welfare." I winced after I said it. Now was a good time to keep the sarcasm to a minimum.

She drank more champagne. "If Suzie was your girlfriend, wouldn't you do everything in your power to please her? Anything she asked? Would any sacrifice be too great if you knew it would make her smile?"

I though about the first time I saw Suzie, with Dan at her house, when she came to the door in a white bikini under a blue dress shirt. She'd been so happy to see us. Well, to see Dan. I tried to imagine how I would feel if Suzie looked at ME that way. I think the emotion would be "transcendent joy". "I guess I see your point."

"Dan wouldn't. He was a man. Strong. You're just a boy, a little boy for women to play with like a puppet."

I got mad. "I was man enough to get you on your back with your legs in the air and trick you into fucking me. Or do you prefer screwing teenage boys because men are too much for you?"

Beverly lowered her glass, very, very slowly. There was a terrible silence in the room. I would have been afraid to say what I'd said to Beverly over the phone, so I was petrified lying there cuffed as I was. The corners of her mouth curled just a bit. "I see your point," she said. "That was very brave of you, to say that. Stupid, but brave. You're wrong, by the way. I don't prey on high-school boys. You're actually the first teenager I've had sex with. Even when I was a teenager I only fucked older guys. Frat boys, my friend's fathers and brothers. Teenage boys bored me. They're so immature, so frivolous. They can fuck all night but three strokes and they come all over your stomach."

She drank the rest of her champagne and looked at me long and hard. . "I owe you an apology. You're not a boy. You aren't frivolous. There's something...intriguing about you."

"Am I intriguing enough to let go?"

She laughed. "No. You aren't a boy, but you aren't a man yet either. You have to know what a woman's body feels like first. I'll baptize your cock with my pussy, and when I'm done you'll be a man." She sat on the bed next to me and played with my pubic hair with her nails. "A man who will dream about me and my body for the rest of his life, who won't be able to fuck a girl without visions of me dancing before his eyes."

She crawled on top of me. She lifted my floppy dong and diddled it with her fingers. "Get hard," she cooed. "Get nice and hard like that first time your fucked me. You were so hard," she wiggled my worm, "and so big."

"I'm really tired," I said.

"I know you are. Why do you think I jerked you and blew you? When I fuck you I don't want you blowing your wad before I have my fun. So I took the edge off your lust. When I fuck you, it's for my pleasure, not yours. I want you to last. And all I have to do now is get this big cock like a rock...." she gave my rubbery shaft a squeeze.

I was torn. On one hand, I didn't want to give Beverly the satisfaction of thinking that she was taking my virginity. On the other, I wasn't a virgin, and so could allow Beverly to fuck my brains out knowing that she wasn't getting my cherry. I didn't want Beverly to get the best of me, but if her getting the best of me meant me getting screwed by an absolutely delicious piece of ass, who was I to complain? I have my principles, but I'm willing to shitcan them if it means getting extremely well-laid. I did all sorts of jackass stuff for Mrs. Reid, so why not the same for Beverly? Especially since I was chained to the bed and couldn't do much about it anyway.

The one problem was my dick, which was still a wet noodle. Even an 18-year-old boy needs a breather. Beverly kept trying to resurrect my crank but I meant it when I said, "Beverly, I'm worn out."

"You just need to right inspiration. And I have all the inspiration you'll need, right here." She pointed between her slim legs.

She climbed on top of me, on my shoulders, straddling my head, and she opened her legs wide, wider, wider, in front of my face. Her pussy was right there in front of me, and I felt the first quivering twitch down between my own legs. I wanted my cock in there. And I had to get hard first. I wasn't going to be easy, but I was willing to work at it.

She inched herself closer. "Doesn't that look yummy?" She wiggled her hips, drawing closer, closer, until her thin stripe of pubic hair tickled my nose. She rubbed her pussy all over my face. I looked up from the deep valley of her crotch and saw Beverly staring down at me, her feline eyes glowing.. Lust radiated off her like heat. "Doesn't it look good enough to eat?"

Did it ever. She spread her legs even wider and slid forward one final inch, so her lips were pressed against mine. "Try it. You'll like it." She licked her lips. "You'll love it."

I thought, "So will you." Of course I'd only eaten pussy once before, but after making Mrs. Reid come with my tongue I figured I was a natural. I've learned since then that enthusiasm counts as much as technique when you're eating pussy, and I had bucketsful of enthusiasm.

My tongue slithered out and circled around her clitoris a half-dozen times, then I raised my head and drove my wet tip deep into the soft petals of her vagina. She tasted different than Mrs. Reid, a sharper, more acidic taste, but just as exciting.

I shoved my face full into her snatch and dragged the flat of my tongue from her opening all the way up to her clit. I let the tip whip up and flick her clit, and I looked up to see Beverly's entire body stiffen. I repeated the same maneuver, and when my tongue slid over her clit Bev sucked in a quick breath and let out a barely audible, "Oh."

I went at her with an almost berserk energy. I tilted my head forward and burrowed my face into her cunt. I drew her clit into my mouth and sucked it and Beverly put her hand on the back of my head and forced my face deeper into her crotch. "OK, OK, OK, you're doing fine," she moaned. "You...oh...uh huh...keep doing that." She pretended that she was still in control, but I knew better. I had her humping her pussy into my face, her warm juices coating my chin and cheeks as I ate her out.

"Baby..." she groaned as I caressed her clit with my soft lips. She wasn't pretending anymore, she was panting, her eyes closed, her lips forming silent words as my mouth surprised her with the pleasure I was giving her. "Make mama feel good, make mama feel so fucking good..." She put both hands behind my head and kept my sucking lips glued to her pussy. Her face was contorted in an expression that was part surprise, part rage, part animal lust. She wasn't enjoying this, the fact that I was making her feel this good.

But I could tell that it DID feel so good that she didn't care anymore. Her nipples stuck out like gumdrops, she licked her lips over and over, her eyes shut tight now. "You might be worth the trouble after all," she said through gritted teeth. "You could maybe even make me come, if I let you."

She reached back with her right and felt for my rapidly-hardening cock. "Almost there, you're almost ready to fuck..." I was in a race, to make Beverly orgasm before my dick go hard enough for her to fuck me. I wanted to make her come. It was a point of pride. It was impossible for me to suspend my own arousal, with the smell of pussy overwhelming and the knowledge that in just a bit this sexpot was going to sit on me and slip my erection deep inside her. This was a dream come true. I just wanted it to be a dream deferred, until I made her come, and showed her who was a boy, and who was a man.

I gobbled up her clit and started sucking frantically. "Uhhh!" she gasped. "What are you DOING?" She wasn't so talkative now. Now she was looking down at me, her lips pressed tight together, her head lolling to one side. She was humping her hips faster and faster into my face.

"Ready to fuck?" she asked in a dreamy voice, the question directed more at herself than me. I spread my sucking lips a bit wider and rimmed her clit with my tongue. She let out a long moan of lust and despair. She stopped stroking me and put both hands on my head again, shoving my tongue deeper, deeper into her snatch. She squeezed her thighs tighter around my head, and she moved her hands up to cup and knead her breasts. She pinched her nipples with her long nails and pulled them hard, so hard they stretched almost a half-inch before the snapped back, making her spongy tits jiggle. "This isn't right..." she said softly. "This isn't right....it isn't right..." Her smooth thighs began quivering, and they tightened even harder around my head. I was almost suffocating now from her pussy crushing against my face, my head was trapped deep in her humid crotch. She kept squeezing her thighs and tweaking her nipples and I kept my lips and tongue going at warp speed.

When Jackie came she moaned. When Beverly came she howled, like an animal, like a bitch in heat. "UHHHNGH!!!" she screamed, or something to that effect. "YOU BASTARD SON OF A BITCH!!!" she wailed as I brought her to orgasm, which I though was a bit uncharitable. "You're not supposed to make me come! I just want you to make me wet....uhhh, God! Fuck! Eat me, EAT ME!!!" She was so loud and went on for so long, screaming and cursing and groaning, that I though for sure someone would call the cops. So I ate her even faster, because a cop would be a most welcome sight.

"Oh, honey, oh baby," she said as she slid down my body, removing her soaking wet pussy from my face. There was a wildness in her eyes, different from before. She wasn't angry. She was hungry. She seized my erection in her hand and squatted above my groin. She wiggled her hips until my cockhead found her opening and then she drove her hips down my shaft, impaling herself on me. The wet velvet of her vagina surrounded me, and I closed my eyes and arched my back. The first time I was inside Beverly I was shielded from the warmth and satiny smoothness of her pussy by a microscopic layer of latex. The absence of a condom made a world of difference. My penis felt like it was dipped in melted butter, the creaminess of her lubrication and the warm flesh squeezing me felt so good I didn't care that I was handcuffed to the bed.

Beverly squatted over me and levered herself up and down my shaft, the strong muscles of her thighs bouncing her up and down like a jackrabbit. She was slamming herself against my pelvis over and over, driving every millimeter of my penis inside her, and the pounding against me was more than a little bit painful. I was going to be sore down there tomorrow, I knew that for a fact.

But that was tomorrow. Today I just lay back and enjoyed watching my erection appear and then disappear inside Beverly's heavenly pussy. It looked good. It felt better. But there was a problem. My cock was so exhausted that I didn't know if I could come. And I was afraid that, if I didn't come, Beverly would squat-fuck me until the bed, or me, broke in half.

Even after a hundred squats Beverly wasn't tired. "You are so deep inside me!" she screeched. "You fucking virgin, I'll fuck my way into your FUCKING DREAMS!" Even in the middle of making love she was a nut. But a gorgeous nut who fucked like a tigress in heat. Her perfect breasts bounced and shook and I wanted to put my hands on them, to run my thumbs over her stiff nipples, to knead the spongy flesh. But of course I couldn't, I had to content myself with caressing her tits with my eyes. They had to be fake. If they were, my God, her plastic surgeon should win an award.