Mrs. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Brenda's hands teased Lisa body. She moved her hands around, over and below her breasts without touching them. She knew Steve was going crazy by now. Finally her fingers moved slowly up over Lisa's soft breasts. Her fingertips found her hard nipples and gently rolled and pulled them. She heard Lisa moan. Breasts were one thing but she wondered if Lisa would let her touch her down below. One way to find out, Brenda thought as one of her hands moved off of her breast and slowly down over her navel. She felt Lisa tighten her stomach as her hand moved down to the top of her bikini bottom. Again Lisa sucked in her stomach. She wanted her fingers to go underneath.

Lisa knew it was wrong but her body would not allow her to stop the fingers from moving over her naked breasts. Now her body was begging for release as one of the hands moved down to her bikini bottom. Brenda's fingers teased her stomach by moving in small circles just over the top of her bottoms. Finally, Lisa couldn't take anymore, "Please" she moaned. Brenda smiled as her fingers moved slowly under the material and down towards Lisa's wet pussy. Again she stopped as she touched and toyed with her soft blonde pubic hair. Lisa wanted her fingers lower. "PLEASE" she begged. Brenda smiled as she peeked up at her husband and moved her other hand to slowly lift and push Lisa's bottoms down over her massaging hand. She moved the bikini bottom down to the middle of Lisa's thighs. Lisa felt her bottoms being lowered but didn't care. She wanted Mrs. Robinson's fingers in her pussy. She couldn't stand it any longer. Her hand grabbed Brenda's hand and pushed it down to her wet lips. She opened her thighs as Brenda's fingers found her hard clit. "OH GOD" Lisa cried as Brenda's fingers moved over her pleasure point and into her depths. Brenda teased and played. When she felt Lisa getting close she slowed down. Lisa was openly moaning as Brenda's fingers finally took her over the edge. "NOW!" Lisa cried as she climaxed. Her body shook as she again experienced satisfaction from one of Matt's Parents.

As she came back down she thought she was dreaming but she realized she was lying almost naked with Mrs. Robinson's hand still between her legs. "OH MY GOD!" she cried out. "What did we do?" Mrs. Robinson took her hand away from Lisa's dripping pussy. Lisa quickly pulled up her bottoms and grabbed her top. "It's OK" Brenda said trying to calm her down. "NO IT'S NOT" Lisa said loudly. She retied her top and jumped off the lounge chair. Tears suddenly appeared as she turned and ran into the house. Brenda knew she had overdone it.

As Brenda passed Lisa's room she noticed the door was closed. She placed her ear to the door but could not hear a sound. At least she was not crying Brenda thought. She opened the door to the master bedroom to see her husband jerk back from the window. He tried to hide his hard-on from her view but it was too big and it was too late. "So did you enjoy the show?" Brenda asked as she slipped her bikini top off of her shoulders? "Did you enjoy seeing Lisa's naked body?" She asked as she pushed her bottoms off her wet pussy and down her thighs. "Did you enjoy watching me touch Lisa's pussy?" Brenda asked as she moved up on the bed and spread her legs. Steve watched her dense bush opened to show her wet and swollen clit. "Come to Momma" she motioned with her hands.

Steve knew he was caught and realized his wife had set him up. It really didn't matter as he quickly stripped off his clothes. His prick was rock hard as he moved between his wife's muscular thighs. Neither of them said a word as his prick moved into her warmth. Brenda moaned as his hips lowered and their public hairs met. "Give me all you got," she moaned in his ear as she sucked on his lobe. Steve tried to hold back but the memory of Brenda's fingers in Lisa pussy was too much. "AHHHH" he cried out as he exploded.

"I really like Lisa a whole lot too" Brenda whispered in Steve's ear. There were at least 12 hours before Matt came home. A lot of things could happen in that much time.

(To be continued)

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers
12