Mrs. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,721 Followers

Doreen was so close to cumming now; I didn't know what was stopping her.

"When she'd drank all of our spunk she asked me if we'd give her a really 'special' present – she wanted me to fuck her up the arse!"

"Oh my God...you're cock's too big for that...oh, oh." She grunted as he continued.

"We went into your bedroom to get some lotion, and then we saw you mirrored wardrobes. So Karen decided to she wanted to get fucked up the arse on your bed! (Ha, ha, ha) Josh poured the stuff all over his cock and her arse while she sucked my dick and then with her kneeling on the bed he fucked her arse. Fucking hell...her screams were awesome, he pumped away for ages...it looked amazing in your mirrors...when he spunked up her Ally took over...he was like a fucking dog the way he rattled her arse...Karen was fucking loving it!"

Mrs. Robinson let my cock drop out of her mouth as she began trembling with an intense orgasm.

"Ally filled her arse with his spunk like his brother. Then when her hole was stretched enough for my cock, she decided that she wanted all three at once...I couldn't believe it! I nearly came just watching her climb on top of Ally's cock...oh God...my balls really ached when she started sucking Josh's shitty cock!!"

Doreen went over the edge and began shuddering and screaming as her orgasm finally hit her.

"That's right...your lovely daughter was sucking a black cock that had just been up her arse and it had really stretched her hole as well...just like this." Greg pulled his fat cock out of her cunt, lifted her hips up and nudged his bell-end against her arse hole.

"Please, please...please shove it in!" Doreen cried as his cock eased the ring apart and slid up the mothers' shit shute.

Still trembling, Mrs. Robinson howled as inch by inch he buried his cock deep inside her bowels.

Greg continued, "Then with one black cock in her cunt and another in her mouth I shoved my dick right up her arse. She was screaming with pain but kept sucking Josh's shitty cock!"

Mrs. Robinson began trembling as she immediately orgasmed for the second time.

I couldn't stop myself; I pushed my cock into her mouth and furiously wanked off, filling her throat with loads of lumpy spunk until she swallowed the lot.

Greg seemed to have his full cock inside her arse as his balls were now slamming against her arse cheeks.

"I was so far inside her arse I could feel my cock forcing her shit into her belly, just like THIS!"

Mrs. Robinson was now continuously orgasmming as Greg fucked her arse and talked about her daughter.

"Give me the bottle!" Greg shouted at me.

I passed the empty beer bottle to him but wasn't prepared for what happened next.

As he ran his fingers along her cunt I looked between her legs to see strings of her juices hanging from her flaps. Then holding the bottle by the neck he pushed the base between her cunt lips. Without opening her eyes Mrs. Robinson spread her legs a little more to accommodate my friend's perverse sex act.

"Does that feel good? That's what Karen felt when we filled both of her holes?" Greg grunted, as he neared his own orgasm.

"You bastard...you bastard...ooh you fucking bastard that feels bigger than your cock!" Mrs. Robinson groaned as the bottle disappeared inside her well fucked cunt up to the neck.

He was only moving his hips slightly, but still enough for her to feel his cock in her arse as he jammed the beer bottle deep inside her. As his hand moved the bottle up and down making her shiver, he motioned me to get my cock sucked again.

I lifted her head by the hair and pushed my limp cock into her mouth. With tears running down her my cock quickly became hard again as I fucked her mouth while Greg fucked her arse and rammed a bottle up her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Greg and Doreen grunted in unison as he furiously fucked her brown ring, "YEESSSSSS!" His eyes bulged out of his head as he filled Mrs. Robinson's arsehole with his spunk.

For the first time in my life I came for the second time in 10 minutes, jerking into her mouth and down her throat.

We kind of clung to her for a minute or so as the ecstasy subsided.

Doreen flopped back onto the sofa as I moved away from her and Greg unceremoniously pulled his long satiated cock out of her backside causing it to fart and bubble with spunk. Mrs. Robinson's body was still shaking and covered in sweat as she tentatively removed the beer bottle from her pussy.

Her legs were still splayed wide apart as I bent to pick up my boxers giving me a perfect view of both of her over stretched holes. I couldn't believe my eyes as both her cunt and arse holes remained stretched beyond belief.

As I stared at the old naked woman lying panting half asleep on our sofa Greg handed me a fresh cold beer.

"Come on you old tart! You can't stay there all day. We've got things to do." He laughed as she touched her red raw pussy.

"I'll not be long darling," Doreen panted as her fingers flicked over her engorged clitoris, "I'll not be long."

With that she slid two fingers from her other hand into her sloppy cunt, then three then four.

The fingers rubbing her clit were a blur as finally her whole hand disappeared inside her vagina. Not satisfied with being fucked by an 8 inch cock and a beer bottle the woman was now fisting herself to orgasm!

My cock was aching again so I began rubbing it between her floppy tits until I shot my third load of the afternoon in-between her sweaty mounds

As she orgasmed one last time Doreen pulled her hand out of her bald twat and began licking her sticky fingers.

When she got her breath back she sat on the edge of the sofa and grinned at Greg.

"Karen never did that for you. Did she?"

Mag58
Mag58
2,721 Followers
12