Mrs. Shepherd Learns To Dominate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Shepherd slapped him again with an open hand hard on his face. The feeling of power that she felt was intoxicating.

"Please make me cum. Headmistress. Please. Please! I'm your slut. I'm your slut."

She gripped his cock and began fucking and wanking him with a real force.

Mr. Paul was in ecstasy and something in him had changed. When Michelle first fucked him like a bitch he had been half sure but now, with the dildo fully up his arse and Mrs. Shepherd tugging his cock to completion he knew that he needed to be fucked like a slut on a regular basis. Straight sex was of course great. But this feeling of submission, of being dominated, was a dimension that he could not have imagined previously.

"Make me cum Headmistess! Make your slut cum! Make your slut cum! Headmistress! I'm your slut. I'm you little slut. Fuck your slut! Fuck your slut."

"Are you going to cum for me slut?" she spoke in a deadpan almost detached voice.

"Yes Headmistress!" he almost screamed.

"Are you going to cum for me slut?" she hissed.

"Yes, Headmistress!" he whimpered. "Yes, Headmistress!"

He could feel the orgasm rising from within him as she fucked his ass and wanked better than any women ever had before.

"Are you my whore?"

"I'm you whore! Headmistress. Your slutty whore!"

Mrs. Shepherd let go of the leash and slapped his face with her left hand.

"Cum for me slut!"

Mrs. Shepherd was now fucking him with little restraint and she tugged his cock in almost a blur. She smacked him again with her free hand.

"Cum for me slut!" she slapped him again.

"Yes, Headmistress. I'm nearly there!" He was on the verge of the greatest orgasm of his life.

"I want you to cum now slut!" she slapped him again, "How dare you make me wait. Cum for me slut! Cum for me you little bitch." She slapped him even harder.

"I'm nearly there! I'm nearly there Headmistress. Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

She slapped him again. His cheek was now a dark red. "Cum you little cunt! Cum!"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Your slut is CUMMING! Headmistress!"

With that she felt the orgasm rip through him like an earthquake. He arched his buttocks and then he was cumming and cumming and cumming. Slashes of cum hit his chest, neck and face as she wanked him with a fury. Each thrust seemed to produce another jet from a cock that was still rock hard.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he was shouting.

"That's a good slut! Cum for your mistress!"

"Yes Yes Yes. Yes mistress! I'm cumming for you!"

Finally he was finished and he lay there spent and exhausted. Cum covered his face and chest. Mrs. Shepherd hurriedly pulled the strap off cock from her groin and then almost immdiately she was sitting on him face.

"Lick my cunt. I need to cum you piece of shit! I need to cum!" She screamed at him.

Mrs. Shepherd was furiously masturbating her clut as her slave sucked and licked her. It took moments and again she was coming. She only had a bit of cum juice left after her first ejaculation, but it was satisfying for her to see her juice hit him in the eye and then dribble down his face to mix with his own cum.

"Oh good boy. Good boy. Your mistress is pleased with you!" She slumped so she was lying on top of him. She held his still erect cock and gently played with it, whilst he subserviently licked her arsehole.

"Did you enjoy your punishment slave?" She asked as she licked a blob of cum off the tip of his cock.

"Yes mistress. I'm your obedient slut. I'm your slut forever. You will punish me again won't you?" Mr. Paul couldn't believe the fear in his voice. But he had to experience this again.

"We'll see, slut."

Mr. Paul groaned and then sunk his tongue as deeply as he could into her arsehole. Determined to persuade her.

Mrs. Shepherd smiled at such desperation and devotion.

12