Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs. Swanson continues to demonstrate her methods.
5.1k words
4.6
81.5k
15

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been quite some time since my last submission in this series, if you have not read any of the preceding chapters I think you should!

*

As always, this is just one look at the CFNM genre and probably not the most popular but, really ladies, you have no idea how much potential power you have!

The story continues;

As Thomas left the parlor Miss Conrad turned to Miss Morton and asked. "I'm curious Ruth; just what did you mean by your weekly 'pecker party'?"

"Oh Carol, dear, it's something the younger Sisters started a while back. The Sisterhood isn't a recognized social group at Cloverdale or any other school for that matter! But we are a tight knit group of about sixty or so ladies who promote the CFNM concept. I guess that we are the radical fringe because none of the younger Theta Sigma Sisters are married. Not that any of us have anything against marriage."

"The older members started the group in the nineteen thirties as a way of supporting each other in their choices concerning marriage and family and/or career. Sisters like my mother and Mrs. Swanson gravitated to the family aspect of the growing femdom movement. They have chosen to train men to be subservient to women and that is a necessary and valid choice but some of us want more freedom and careers."

The conservative group, like my mother, believes in a form of monogamy in which the females of the family voluntarily reserve their vaginas and mouths for their husbands only. They see the use of their hands in masturbating men as a necessary means of training. The progressives or as my mother says radical group sees no reason not to enjoy a man's penis in any and all ways as long as that man is single and willing!"

"So, you aren't planning on getting married?"

"Carol, silly dear, I'm just nineteen! I've got at least three more years of school and a lot of experimenting to do. I don't want to be tied down right now. At best, considering the size of our family I'd be limited to half a dozen or so penises and I want to play with a lot more than that!"

"But what does your mother say?"

"She says that I shouldn't even think about making such an important life choice until I graduate; even Mrs. Swanson thinks it's important for a young Sister to play the field so to speak. That's why she looks for young women who have completed their degrees and have experience in the world to assist her in training the young devotees. Each year one of them graduates and more often than not they leave her home under the care of a Sister who helped train them!

"Is that true? Miss Williams asked; trying to conceal the depth of her curiosity.

"Absolutely!" Ruthie exclaimed as she turned to her mother, "Didn't you help train Dad before you were married."

"That's right, dear; training your father opened my eyes to the necessity of growing the CFNM culture through strong matriarchal families."

"I'm afraid that is going to have to wait," Mrs. Swanson interrupted; Scott is coming down the stairs now!"

There was a soft rapping on the parlor door. "Come in, Scott, we've been waiting for you." Mrs. Swanson answered.

"I'm so sorry if I've kept you waiting, I certainly didn't mean to." Scott apologized.

"Not to worry, Scott! We've been having a little chat to get to know each other. My guests would like to get to know you too, Scott. Would you like to make yourself comfortable?"

Scott Brown was a year behind Thomas but he had been at Mrs. Swanson's over three years and had gone through this ritual many times. It never ceased to excite him! It was such a rush to be naked for a lady but for six! That didn't happen very often. When he was fully disrobed Mrs. Swanson called him to her side. "Ladies, this is Scott Brown, he's a second year medical student who hopes to practice family medicine. Isn't that right, Scott?"

Mrs. Swanson began the introductions, "I'd like you to meet Mrs. Morton, Scott. She is Carl's mother."

It was strangely unsettling to be meeting Carl's mother, but he tried to put that out of his mind. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Morton."

"And seated next to her is her daughter Ruth. Mrs. Morton and Ruth have come a long way to give Carl his first milking, isn't that nice, Scott?"

The way the women talked about masturbation made him blush. He knew they would be masturbating him soon but the thought of Carl's mother and sister giving Carl his first full draining brought back memories of his own mother and aunt doing him for the first time. His penis was starting to swell. "Carl is a very fortunate young man to have such a caring family." Scott said as he nodded to Mrs. Morton and Ruth.

After the introductions were completed Mrs. Swanson rose from her seat and invited her guests to follow her to the kitchen. She took Scotts arm and said, "Our next demonstration will be in the kitchen, Please follow me."

When they entered the kitchen Miss Bridgeway drew a bowl of warm water and placed it on the island in the middle of the kitchen. A terry cloth towel and wash cloth was fetched from the closet by the entrance and placed by the bowl.

"Most mornings my young men awake with an erection." Mrs. Swanson explained, "Since this indicates a build-up of sperm I feel it is necessary and proper to relieve them before they go about their day's business. That is why I recommend a quick draining of the seminal fluid before they leave for their classes for the day. This will focus their minds and help them achieve their goals. As you can see we have a series of small shelves here at the end of the island to hold a bowl to catch their ejaculate. Actually, there are three shelves to accommodate men of varying heights. Those who are a little too tall might have to squat down a little but so far we have had vary few problems with this procedure. Miss Bridgeway, would you please explain the technique we use in the morning?"

"Thank-you Mrs. Swanson, I'd be delighted." Turning to Scott she said, "Mr. Brown, would you please step up to the bowl?"

As Scott took the expected position Miss Bridgeway placed a small glass bowl on the middle of the three shelves.

"How do you know which shelf to use?" asked Miss Williams.

"Experience," answered Miss Bridgeway. As you get to know the young men you will know how they react. Scott maintains a flatfooted stance and bends his knees slightly before he cums. I like the second shelf for Scott because it makes it easiest to catch his semen."

"Just what do you do with all that semen, Mrs. Swanson?" Miss Conrad wondered.

"It has its uses, young lady! But that is a topic for ladies ears only. Please continue Miss Bridgeway."

"If you recall, in the previous demonstration we showed you the 'overhand grip'. The overhand grip is best used in the seated position and allows the masturbatrix to grip as she pulls and relax as her hand returns to the base of the penis. It is a slower, much more deliberate stroking method. We call it the overhand grip because the 'V' formed by the thumb and forefinger are on top of the penis. You will find the overhand grip useful from both a standing and a seated position. If you recall, as Thomas became more and more excited he began to loose control of his hips. He simulated intercourse by thrusting into my hand. As a devotee does this we encourage him to develop a mental image of his 'dream girl', to imagine thrusting into her vagina. By strengthening or loosening the grip we can encourage or prolong his experience in much the same way that his wife will use the muscles in her vagina to control his ejaculation when they are making love."

"I noticed that when he came he kissed your hand and licked up the semen that didn't make it to the apron." Miss Williams recalled. "Why do you do that?"

"Quite simply, Miss Williams, we believe that when a man is dedicated to a Sister he should be completely enthralled with her body and should not leave her with a mess to cleanup after they make love. He should be happy to clean and pleasure her vagina for her and licking the hand to clean up any stray semen is to condition him to do that." Mrs. Swanson explained.

"Mmm, I see. I'm sorry to interrupt, please continue, Miss Bridgeway."

"No need to apologize, Miss Williams, please feel free to ask any questions you want! I want you to understand our methods completely. Go on, Miss Bridgeway.

"In the morning, things are usually quite hectic but the boys always seem to need relief! Since there isn't much time we like to perform the task here at the island. As you can see Scott has braced himself on the island and I can stand to his side. In this position the overhand grip is of no use. The 'underhand' grip, which is with the palm of the hand under the penis, is best. By the way, this grip is the one favored by men when they masturbate by themselves. If you should notice any novice devotee even looking like they might be thinking about jerking themselves off they should be scolded; and if, heaven forbid, you should actually catch them doing it they should be taken to Mrs. Swanson for punishment. Isn't that right, Scott?"

"Yes, ma'am," Scott agreed, "as devotees our semen is controlled by the Sisters!"

Miss Bridgeway continued, "After you have taken hold of the erect penis you may want to place your free hand in the small of your subject's back. This will help steady you and at this same time you can massage his back as you stroke his penis. Would you like to try this technique first, Miss Williams?

"Gladly, Miss Bridgeway," she responded. Taking her position on Scott's left side and stroking him with her left hand.

"Are you left handed, Miss Williams?" Mrs. Swanson inquired.

"No, ma'am, I guess I'm ambidextrous," The dark skin of her hands was in stark contrast to Scott's creamy white skin. Her long supple fingers encircled his shaft and she began a slow rhythmic stroking motion.

"There is no time to waste most mornings, Miss Williams, I want you to see just how fast you can make him cum! Mrs. Swanson instructed.

"Yes, ma'am!" Miss Williams grinned broadly as her hand became a blur, almost demanding that he give up his semen. She leaned in slightly letting the tips of her breasts touch his arm. She whispered in his ear, "Give it up Scotty, give Toya your creamy white spunk, you can do it!" As her insistence increased her voice rose, "Give Toya some nice big boy spurts, Scotty!"

In her obviously expert hands Scott was clearly out matched, he threw back his head and sighed, "Oh, yes! Thank-you, Miss Williams, thank-you.!" After shot after shot of cum splashed into the bowl she squeezed out the last few drops and presented him her with hand. "Thank-you, Miss Williams, I feel much better now!" He kissed the back of her hand and then turning it over licked up the few drops of semen that were on her fingers.

"Thank-you, Scotty! I truly enjoyed that! You came so quickly and gave me a nice big load of spunk, I'm so proud of you! Now, let me clean you up!" She wiped his genitals with the wash cloth and after drying them patted them with her hand and said, "All better, now off you go!"

Scott looked to Mrs. Swanson who nodded her approval. As he left the kitchen she said, "Send Lawrence down to the parlor in about fifteen minutes."

"You are very good, Miss Williams!" Mrs. Swanson gushed. "I saw that little thing you did with your breasts, it was genius! He couldn't help but cum." Turning to Miss Conrad she said, "You've got quite a challenge, Miss Conrad."

"Yes, ma'am, I certainly do! Miss Williams is quite the expert! Nice job!

"Thank-you, Miss Conrad." Miss Williams smiled demurely.

"Let's return to the parlor, ladies. If you have any questions feel free to ask!"

Carol took Ruth by the arm and said, "I still want to hear about the pecker parties you mentioned earlier."

Ruthies eyes twinkled, "its a little 'dirty' fun the ladies of Theta Sigma have on Friday nights. We find a guy and trick him into stripping for us! Almost every time they end up giving us a show.

But, what about Mrs. Swanson's rules?" Carol asked.

"For one thing, Mrs. Swanson has never been to one of our parties. And, for another, some of us don't care about Mrs. Swanson's rules!"

"I heard that young lady! Just what is wrong with my rules?"

"Nothing, Mrs. Swanson, If you are training a man to be dedicated to a Sister but we're just a bunch of horny women who want to have a good time and we see nothing wrong with tricking a guy into playing with himself while we watch!"

"That's what is wrong with society, Ruthie; there is no responsibility for ones actions!" Her mother interrupted.

"And just what is so bad about having a good time? Besides these guys will never forget the night they spend with us! Everyone is required to kiss his dick to show their appreciation and some of the ladies even like to suck on it a little. I'll bet that for the rest of their lives, every time they jack off they will think of us!

"How do you find your victims?" Miss Conrad wondered.

"It's not as hard as you might think! There are a lot of guys out there who are just gullible enough to be tricked into doing it. The last time I had to find a guest of honor I just asked him if he'd like to get into my pants." Ruthie explained.

"But I thought this was all about getting the guys clothes off?" Miss Williams interrupted.

"So it is, LaToya! You're absolutely right! I didn't say I'd let him see me or touch me. Just get into my pants!"

"I don't understand! How can he get into your pants and not even touch you?"

"It's easy, silly! First, before I even approach him, I take off my panties and slip them somewhere that's easy to get to. When he says yes, and no ones ever turned me down, I hand him my panties and tell him to go to the john and put them on."

"What if he balks or flat out refuses?" Miss Conrad asked.

"I tell him it's an initiation and I won't get in the club if he doesn't help me. He's my last hope, it's almost midnight and I'll lose if he won't help."

"You're wicked, Ruthie, Mrs. Swanson said. "You shouldn't lie to someone just to have fun."

"There's no real harm, Mrs. Swanson. The guy has the time of his life and we get to watch him jack off! Some of the women get a little drunk and take off their blouses and bras to encourage him and sometimes he might get real lucky and go home with someone, so what's the real harm?"

"You know I don't approve, Ruthie, but I know you want to experiment and your mother isn't doing anything to stop you so I guess I'll just keep my thoughts on the subject to myself for now."

At this point, Lawrence knocked on the door. "May I come in, Mrs. Swanson?"

"Please do, Mr. Klein, we've been waiting for you!"

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Swanson, I'm sure Scott told me to wait. I hope I haven't inconvenienced you." Lawrence apologized.

"Not at all, Mr. Klein, the ladies and I were just chatting, weren't we ladies?

"That's right ma'am!" Mrs. Morton agreed.

"Please make yourself comfortable, Mr. Klein." Mrs. Swanson started the ritual one more time and Lawrence dutifully went to the clothes tree to remove his clothing.

"Ladies," Mrs. Swanson began again. "As you can see Lawrence is a very well behaved young man. This is his second year in my home and he knows his cues. Can you tell me what the first cue is? The one that let's a gentleman know that the home he is in is led by a female; specifically a female who embraces my training methods! Miss Williams, what do you think?"

"It is the clothes tree. Mrs. Swanson." Miss Williams answered.

"That's right, dear. And I use the clothes tree because my dear husband, before he died, used one. He was taught from an early age to be neat and orderly. Everything has a place and it is easier to put things where they belong than to just leave them around and then take care of them later. It makes less work in the long run."

"But where did the clothes tree come from, Mrs. Swanson?" Miss Conrad asked.

"That's a good question, Miss Conrad. It came from Jeff's mother, she taught him to use it as a child. It is one of the things a mother can teach any young boy as a foundation for his future training as a devotee."

"No, I meant historically, where did it come from?"

"My goodness young lady, you certainly are inquisitive! I'm not sure just how far back in history this item of furniture goes but I do know that homes didn't always have closets. People didn't have as many clothes as they do today. The home, for instance was built in the post Civil War period and before Jeff bought it and remodeled the upstairs it didn't have any. People used armoires to store their clean clothes and the clothes tree as a place to hang the suit they were currently wearing so it would continue to look nice. Jeff thought it added a touch of class to the bedroom."

"But why do you keep one here in the parlor?"

"Miss Williams, isn't it obvious, it's for visitors of course!" Lawrence was standing naked by the clothes tree; waiting patiently. "Mr. Klein, I see you are ready to meet the ladies!"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ladies, I'd like you to meet Lawrence!" As he greeted each in turn Mrs. Swanson continued. "Under normal circumstances Lawrence would be naked and free to roam the house, except for the parlor and the attached sun porch. I asked my young men to wear their suits today to demonstrate to you the ease with which they disrobe even in the presence of strangers. It would be a natural reaction for them to be shy. Explain to the ladies why you weren't hesitant to disrobe Mr. Klein."

"First, I am in the presence of Mrs. Swanson who would never let me do anything to bring discredit to myself or her and second I have been taught that when a lady keeps a clothes tree like this one in her parlor that she is one of the Sisters that follow Mrs. Swanson's philosophy. I know that she enjoys viewing the male body and she will accept me as I am and even help me if necessary."

"When you say help you mean masturbate don't you Mr. Klein?" Mrs. Swanson asked pointedly. "Explain what you have learned about the male sex drive."

"The human male is driven by his nature to seek sexual release almost constantly. He cannot look at a female without feeling the desire to have her. In polite society this desire is repressed. Repression leads to depression as he holds his feelings in. At the same time his genitals are producing seminal fluid and his testes are producing sperm. The longer he is forced to wait to express his lust the less he is able to focus. In primitive societies he might just take a woman by force and use her. In today's world violence is forbidden; men who act impulsively can and do create many problems for themselves and society."

"What does that have to do with your sex drive?" Miss Conrad interrupted.

"Let him continue, please. It will become clear soon! Mrs. Swanson chided.

"Simply put, Miss Conrad, even though men are constantly thinking about sex and desirous of sexual contact it isn't good for society for them to engage multiple partners! Society thrives when a man and a woman form a lasting partnership. The woman helps her man to focus his energies for the good of the family. Mrs. Swanson has taught me that I can be open and honest with her and all of the Sisters because they want me to establish a lasting partnership and be a productive member of society. It is unnatural to retain my sperm for long periods of time but being single I don't have a loving wife to help me stay focused. At Mrs. Swanson's we don't hide our lust; it is obvious when we are distracted. Instead of absent mindedly playing with ourselves and mindlessly releasing our sperm in a towel or worse we submit to the direction of a caring female. We not only need but want this direction so that our energies can be focused on becoming a loving husband, a caring father and a good provider.

12