Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too," was all he said. "Me too."

Mrs. Taylor stretched like a cat and got up. She looked at his still wrapped penis which was in need of attention. She dropped into her hooker BJ pose again and took the fully erect penis into her mouth. Clutch just sighed and gazed down as she played with his penis until it was again twitching with expectations. "You want to know something, lover?" she asked as she stood up.

He just asked "what" with his eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," and she got back on the desk, face down and got settled with her beautiful ass spread and ready. Her orgasmic fluids were thick, creamy and white. Clutch had never seen anything like it. "Go for it, baby," she oozed. "I'm ready to be fucked. You've got me so ready for you, baby. Now come here and fuck that pussy of mine."

Clutch's voice was a hoarse whisper. "Oh yeah...oh yeah..."

He moved in, held his penis ready and slipped in, luxuriating in the slipperiness of that magic fluid. Mrs. Taylor sighed with real emotion this time and just settled in to be fucked. "I've had mine, baby...this is for you...any way you want it..." He accepted her gift and started to stroke in her well lubricated vagina.

Clutch felt her to be warmer now, richer, softer yet firmer. It was the most luxuriously, heavenly vagina he had ever encountered. In truth, it was only the second in his life, never having had sex with any woman other than his wife. But she had never been like this. She had never made him feel like he was being pleasured. She had from the beginning balked at oral sex, and pretty much anything other than the missionary position. And here he was, fucking the ass of the century. She was fully clothed from the waist up and he couldn't have cared less. What he craved was right in front of him and she was okay with anything. He was living out every older man's fantasy. She was a stunning, nubile younger woman, with a body like a Greek Goddess, the face of an angel and the heart of a harlot. He looked at her as she lay on the desk, her face to the side, resting her head.

She had a gentle smile, a Mona Lisa smile, and he knew she was enjoying it too. He just steadily moved in her, full in, almost full out, steady and he finally felt like a...like a stud. 'There,' he said it silently to himself. 'I'm a stud!'

As if Mrs. Taylor could read his mind, she just murmured happily and he kept on fucking her. Little by little, he picked it up. At first his hips were just coming against her ass with a gentle push. Then he felt her bumping with his thrusts and he heard a wondrous sound as his hips slapped into her perfect ass.

Perfect ass... yes...she certainly had the perfect ass. He thought about one of his long held, deep, secret fantasies and imagined his penis, slowly sliding into her perfect asshole. The thought thrilled him and he felt his erection go to 110%. 'Any way you want it', she had said, 'any way you want it.'

Mrs. Taylor considered herself a keen judge of men and she was convinced she knew what Clutch was thinking. She had gotten him to give her oral to her ass as a planted seed and she was sure it was germinating. One way to find out. "Baby...any way you want it...remember...any way at all...fuck my ass if you want to...any way at all...yeah, that's it...fuck my ass...fuck my...tight...little...ass..." She gave him a little booty shake, just to make sure he was paying attention.

Clutch eased out of her precious vagina and just stared at that forbidden fruit. He hesitated for a second and then gently touched a finger tip to her offered and beautifully displayed bud. Mrs. Taylor just got up smiling and said, "Give me a second."

She reached for her purse and took out another packet of lube. She looked at him with a gentle grin. "It works best with lots of lube, you go slow and don't push to hard at first. It takes a bit for me to...accept you...okay?" raising her eyebrows.

Clutch didn't know what to say and just nodded "yes". Already he felt like his throbbing penis was going to go off before he even got near. He was trembling with the forbidden excitement. Mrs. Taylor gave him a reassuring kiss and said, "You'll be fine. I'll walk you through it."

She gave him the lube and got back over the desk. Her dress was out of the way and she arched her back so sensuously that Clutch again feared he would come on the spot. "Put the lube right on my hole and some on you." He did. "Now, I want you to get me ready...one finger at first"

Clutch took a second to understand, then blushed to himself, put a finger tip to her lovely bud and gently held it there. "Feel me give a bit...the steady pressure does that." Clutch felt a slight lowering of her tone and his finger tip eased in. "Perfect," she said, "and now just move it a bit, round and round...think slow stretch...yes...good...now, one more finger...slow...wait..."

Again, Clutch could feel her ring relax a bit and his second finger eased in. He was amazed to discover that this preparation was calming him down. 'I might just get to come in her ass after all,' he thought.

He moved his two fingers, trying to keep the stretching pressure steady. "You really don't know how incredible this feels," murmured Mrs. Taylor and meant it. An anal seduction was one of her favourite seductions and she was looking forward to his cock up her ass as his ass now belonged to her. She sighed gently and just accepted his finger movement.

She lay there for a quiet minute and then said, "Okay...one more...and more lube if you can...too much is perfect" He squeezed the last of it onto his third finger and this time he felt confident in his technique. He held it there, with gentle pressure and it took a bit longer but once again, her ass ring just seemed to want his three fingers in there.

"Okay, baby...slowly...slowly go deep until your knuckles are stopping you." As he did, she let out a low, almost guttural moan and she let her whole body go relaxed. "Slowly...back and forth, baby...in and out...you'll know when I'm ready for you...you'll feel it"

Clutch wondered what he had done to deserve this evening. He felt like he had been given the gift of a night with a five thousand dollar hooker, the very best high-class call girl in the city. As he moved his three fingers in her now relaxed ass, he could sense that she was ready. He kept up the fingering just for the joy of fingering her awesome ass. He felt his erection had actually fallen off but wasn't worried a bit. He just pictured his cock where his fingers were and he felt the desired effect. His fingers slid effortless in her and he now understood anal lubrication. His condom wrapped penis was nicely lubed from both the previous packet and her incredible girl come. He had heard some women produce the stuff with orgasm but his wife never had. 'My wife...what would she think?' He easily put that thought aside and got ready to fuck a sex goddess in the ass.

Mrs. Taylor sensed he was ready and she reached back and spread her cheeks, giving him a clear target. He moved in, adjusted his stance until his cock was perfectly aligned with her ass ring and...eased forward.

Mrs. Taylor was breathing easy and steady. Clutch knew she was relaxing for him. He held his cock head to her ring and waited. He was in no rush and he wanted this to go well. He felt Linda ease back against him, her ring seemed to relax slightly and he was happy to give her steady pressure back.

"You're doing just fine, baby...perfect...let it happen." He felt a certainty that it was all good and with Linda easing back just a bit harder, he felt it start to happen. He could see her ring relaxing. He could see her muscles softening. He eased ahead ever so slightly.

"Gentle baby...just like that." Half of his cock head seemed to be inside and as he watched with mounting joy, his cock head eased in and Linda softly asked him to go in just an inch or so. As he did, he felt his cock head ease through a firmly tight bit and then...he seemed to move past and the pressure was slightly less. "Oh my, baby, you did that well. Sure you've never done this before?"

"God no," he honestly answered. "This is incredible. I can't believe it. I'm actually..."

"You can say it, baby," Mrs. Taylor murmured. "Go ahead and say it."

"I'm...I'm..." started Clutch. "I'm...fucking you in the ass. Sweet Jesus...I'm fucking you in your ass! God, this feels so...good! So...fucking...good!" He was now very slowly moving, his cock smoothly gliding in a woman's ass for the very first time.

"What was that first bit...I felt..." He couldn't quite explain.

"Lover, that's the ass. It has a short ring of thicker muscle, and as your head moved through, your shaft, which isn't as thick, feels the tightness a bit less. You're in baby...you're in my ass...fucking my ass..."

Clutch had to suppress the urge to give a victory cry. He stared down in utter amazement. His cock was in a girl's ass. His cock was fucking in a girl's ass! It was right there...in her ass, and what an ass. He felt it was time to move a bit more.

"Slow and easy," Mrs. Taylor cautioned. "I'll let you know when you can pick it up...okay, baby?"

'Anything you say, Linda, anything you say,' he said silently and he started to ever so gently rock against her.

He could feel when his cock head came back against the muscle ring. 'God,' he thought. 'A guy's cock was made for this. Why the fuck hadn't Kate let me do this? I'm her husband, God Damn It. She fucking well better get used to it because, I'm gonna fucking well...fuck...her...up...her...God...Damned...ass. God damned right I am!'

He moved gently, rocking only an inch or two back and forth, slow, slow, slow. He was amazed that he hadn't come right away. In fact he felt like he could keep this up a while. As he moved, Linda was softly sighing. "Feels so...so...so good, baby...God, I love a guy who'll fuck my ass!"

Clutch wondered about her ex-fiancé but kept it to himself. Maybe Linda was the one who strayed. After all, she seemed to be hyper sexed. At least by his limited comparison. His wife...what would she say? 'Well, Kate, you never let me have this at home...so I'm getting it take-out.' That made him chuckle. Take-out. He moved back, feeling that ring constrain his head and he hesitated.

"It's good, baby...it's all good," encouraged Mrs. Taylor.

He felt the delicious tightness as his cock head was constricted and gazed as it appeared at the entrance to her ass. He carefully kept it part way in and slowly moved forward. Her ass seemed to want it deeper and he felt less constriction this time. He looked at her face, eyes closed and a look of bliss on her face. 'Wow,' he thought. 'Girls...some girls...really get off on this'.

He wasn't sure if there was a limit to depth. He eased forward slowly. Linda was unchanged, so he eased into her more. Her smile was still bliss, so he eased in more and was thrilled to see his hips tight against her cheeks. He was in all the way. He began once more to feel like a sex stud. 'I'm the man. I'm fucking this girl's ass and I'm in deep.'

Mrs. Taylor stirred and moved her head to the other side. "Fuck me, lover," she murmured. "Fuck me up my ass...you won't hurt me now...I'm all ready for you."

'Oh my God,' thought Clutch. 'Here I go.'

He started to rock in and out, deep in and out to the ring. It was tighter than her vagina, yet for some reason, the tightness didn't translate into more sensation...just different sensation. He had the thought to do something he had seen in a porn video, viewed on the road, well away from his wife. He slowly eased out and watched as her ring stayed partly open. He re-entered and felt that rush of tightness again. More steady rocking and then all out again. He just went in and completely out for half a dozen times, enjoying the sight and the sensation of his cock penetrating a woman's ass..

"Having fun, baby? I am."

"Oh God, Linda...this is unbelievable...this is so good...I'm actually..."

"You can say it, baby. Say it"

He chuckled. "Yes. I can. I'm fucking you in the ass, Linda." He gave her a few more solid thrusts, in deep and bumping her forward. "It feels so good, baby...it's so good." Clutch was starting to feel like this was life on cocaine. "I'm fucking your ass, Linda. Oh my God! I'm doing it. I'm in your ass and I love it!"

Mrs. Taylor was feeling very good about things. Clutch was doing a credible job with his first anal fuck and she was actually starting to feel a little heat. "Oh yeah, baby...do it to me...do it in my ass..."

Clutch was feeling very good. He was amazingly able to keep going with out the sensation of impending orgasm. Why, he had no clue, but he was very happy with it.

Mrs. Taylor rose up on her elbows and this lessened the arch in her back. Clutch kept up the fucking and for some reason the slight change of angle with less back arching seemed to stimulate Linda in a whole new way. "Fuck, this is good!!" she called out. "You can fuck my ass anytime, baby! My ass is yours. Fuck it!"

Clutch was now having serious thoughts about her story of the wayward fiancé, but he didn't care. 'This girl is the best fuck of my life. I don't care if she's a hooker on holidays.' And with that he started breathing a bit harder.

"Fucking you, Linda, I'm fucking you...fucking your ass, girl." He never dared speak to his wife this way during sex. But then, compared to what was happening in here, what he did with his wife on occasion, didn't qualify.

Mrs. Taylor wanted one last position. "Baby...baby...stop a sec... let me turn around." Clutch withdrew and she turned to face him, sitting on the edge of the desk. He bent his knees but it seemed her ass was now too low.

Mrs. Taylor thought so as well and said, "Get a cushion off that chair." He quickly did and she put it under her ass, wiggled a bit to get closer to the edge and said," Better...now one more time, lover."

Clutch held his cock, moved in and put it to her ass. 'Come on...come on,' he felt himself thinking. In only seconds that seemed like minutes, his cock was sliding back into Linda's ass. He started slow again, but built up speed.

"Yeah, baby...oh yeah," encouraged Mrs. Taylor. This newer angle seemed to be sending her. His cock was at full erection, slightly up and her ass was right there. "Fuck me, baby...fuck me like you paid for me...fuck that ass for me..." She leaned back and now his cock was in her ass but aimed up to her vagina. He couldn't understand it but this seemed like raw sexual power to her. She even pulled her legs up, and Clutch was in his final minute.

The overwhelming sexuality of it all had gone to his head. The sounds she was making and her facial expressions were like an aphrodisiac. He was losing it and he began to groan. "Oh Kate, oh Kate," and he stopped in his tracks, realizing he had called out his wife's name.

Mrs. Taylor was not surprised and didn't care. "It's okay, baby...don't stop...God, don't stop...just keep fucking me!"

Clutch thanked his lucky stars and did what he was told. He was staring at his cock, moving rapidly back and forth in Linda's ass, his hips slapping her cheeks. She was gasping and holding her legs back as far as she could. There was her incredible vagina and it was empty. His cock was filling her other hole and she was screaming, "Gonna come!! Gonna come!! Holy shit...Holy shit...fuckin' comin'...comin', baby..."

Clutch was teetering on the edge. This felt so different he wasn't sure what to expect. 'You're gonna come, you idiot! Right up her ass!' he realized and he felt Linda's ass start to clamp down on his cock. She was sucking air through clenched teeth. The pressure around his cock was...almost painful. He couldn't move in her now. He felt the pressure build and build and build. Linda threw her head back and howled.

Her anal ring felt like it was going to cut off his cock. He exploded in the most powerful orgasm of his life. He felt a stab of pain go through his cock, like it was being crushed. His body was trying to ejaculate but Linda's ass was too tight. She relaxed for a half a second and he felt more come pour into the condom than he thought possible. The pain...no, pleasure was unbelievable. He stared at the base of his cock, buried in Linda's ass and felt spurt after spurt of cum.

Linda's ass was clamped like a vice. She was saying, "Oh my God...oh my God," over and over. Clutch felt like his whole body was melting. He stared into Mrs. Taylor's face and watched as she stared back at him, her eyes narrowed and unseeing.

Clutch was spent. His legs were like rubber. As much as he wanted his cock to stay in that heavenly ass forever, he had to withdraw. He collapsed onto the cushion less chair and just gasped for air. Linda was lying flat on her back on the desk, the cushion on the floor and her legs dangling over the edge. Her dress was bunched up under her and her vulva was there to see. Clutch just gazed at it, knowing he would never see it again. She was saying, "I don't believe it. I don't believe it."

She looked over at Clutch, managed to sit up on the desk and repeated it. "I don't believe it. I never thought...that you would...be able to do that...to me." She gave him a sly look and said, "I guess the wife is in for some new experiences. These new skills you have...really ought to perk up her sex drive."

Clutch just groaned, knowing that the chances of fucking his wife in the ass were non-existent. "Yeah...she's gonna...love this...

Mrs. Taylor stood up, looked around and found her panties. She stepped into them, pulled them up and she was dressed. She shook out her dress, ran her hands through her wig and picked up her purse. She was ready to leave. Clutch was still nude and wasn't sure if he had the energy to get dressed.

Mrs. Taylor looked at him. "I'd better get going, Ken. You should probably stay here for a while. Best to be discreet, I think."

Ken couldn't think of anything to say. He was still coming down from the orgasm of his life. He smiled. Her hand was on the door, unlocking it. She turned and said, "Good-bye Ken", and she was out the door.

Mrs. Taylor waked through the office, unlocked the glass door and headed for the elevator. She found herself humming that aria from Don Giovanni. On the way down , she was regaining her perspective. That had been fun. Far more fun than she had expected. Ken really turned out to be a good fuck.

She unlocked the front door and headed back towards the bar. Just beyond the bar she spotted a late night drug store. She walked to it and found a pay phone. She dialled for directory assistance. She deliberately messed with the automatic operator and got a real one.

"How may I help you?"

"A local residential number please, for Ken Rowland."

"I don't see a Ken Rowland. I do have a K and K Rowland on west seventeenth."

"That would be it, thank you."

"Please deposit twenty-five cents."

Mrs. Taylor put a quarter in the payphone and in a few seconds the number was ringing. Ken was a much better fuck than she had originally sized him up for, but she still had her principles. The phone was answered and a female voice said, "Hello."

"Hello. Is this Kate Rowland?"

A slight pause, then, "Yes...who is this?"

"Oh Mrs. Rowland, we don't know each other, but I met your husband Ken at the Bull Pen bar this evening."

Again, there was a pause. "What's this about and who are you?"

"I'm Linda. I hit on your husband tonight and got him to take me to his office at the insurance company. He fucked me doggy style while I was across his desk. He did so well, I let him finish in my ass. Clutch really is a good finisher. By the way, that's a nice photo of you and the kids on his desk. Is that a Golden Retriever?

Silence.

"I love Golden Retrievers. I've just had your husband. Do you think I can have your dog?" There was just stony silence. " No...well that's okay. Ken should be home in about half an hour. Bye." She hung up.