Mrs. Wentworth At The Opera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Wentworth just kissed me on the cheek and whispered "Stephen that was so sweet. I think you were jealous." I didn't answer that but I did say "I didn't like that guy or his attitude." She agreed because she squeezed my arm and finished her champagne then handed it to a hostess. Then she pulled me toward the theater. The lights had flashed which in opera land means we're about to start. We got caught in a crush of people. Not a riot like thing but still a lot of people trying to get through one spot. Mrs. Wentworth reached to grab my hand and when doing it also pinched the butt right in front of me. The lady in front of me didn't freak out but did turn her head and look at me like I did it. I whispered to Mrs. Wentworth "what did you do that for?" But she looked clueless and said "do what?" So I dropped it.

We got past the crowd and our seats were in what they call a box. It means we were on the side and not in a row but sort of separated. I mean we could see people and they could see us but it was just a tiny bit more private and exclusive. Mrs. Wentworth told me they were the very best seats. She was proud. I thought it was really nice of her. I guessed they were expensive or more than regular tickets cost anyway and it felt real exclusive. We sat down just as things started and she gave me a pair of binoculars. They call them opera glasses.

Mrs. Wentworth was obviously real excited. She kept reaching over and squeezing my hand with a big smile before turning back to watch. It wasn't terrible. It was a lot of singing and not what you're used to because you can't understand the words very well. Even when you can, they're not English. But the music is good and you get used to the singing. I was using the glasses to get a better look at the singers and maybe some of the audience. Actually mostly the audience. Give a guy binoculars and sit him above people and he can't help himself. Then Mrs. Wentworth squeezed over (our chairs could move) and whispered "Amazing, don't you agree?"

I did agree but because I was looking right that second at an older woman through my binoculars and she had the kind of cleavage you can't look away from. But I think Mrs. Wentworth meant the opera. I said truthfully, "I didn't know what to expect but it really is an amazing show." She squeezed me more and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Such a sweet date," she said.

It was about this time I noticed the slit in her skirt was pretty high and I could see almost her whole leg if I looked. I could stockings, stocking tops, and connecting garters because she had no idea she was exposing herself. I know I shouldn't have looked. But I did and I got pretty hard right away. So I took the glasses and looked at the stage and the audience to distract myself.

I few seconds later, she nudged me, "I know what you're looking at, naughty boy." I was shocked and felt bad. She was so nice to me and now she caught me taking a cheap peek halfway up her skirt. I didn't know what to say which happens to me a lot. So she pinched my arm and said "a lot of men say Madame Sofia has great lungs but we both know what that means." And she was sort of twinkling not mad. Before I answered I looked at the singer she meant, the star of the thing. She was big and beautiful. I know a lot was make up but she was very pretty and also slightly larger, I guess the right look for a singer, and had a very large set of lungs as Mrs. Wentworth said. And they were displayed as part of her costume. I can see how a lot of opera fans might be thinking less about her voice than the chest it came out of.

Mrs. Wentworth reached over and patted the large bulge developing in my pants sort of playfully and sort of scolding. She said "I'm sure it's the notes you like not where they come from" and then she giggled. I thought it was better to let her think that than say "no it's your awesome legs and knowing you're wearing garters that's driving me crazy."

In the first intermission (they had two), we went back to the lobby and reception area. It was a little more crowded but Mrs. Wentworth managed to get us two more champagne glasses. I decided that night I liked champagne a lot. So did Mrs. Wentworth. She had two glasses in that intermission. We made small talk with a few people for a few seconds. The lady whose butt Mrs. Wentworth had pinched when I was behind her passed by/ Mrs. Wentworth poked me and said "isn't that your friend?" Then she laughed again.

It was all in fun, though. She was very happy and I was actually enjoying myself. Opera was different but fun and she just loved it when I said anything positive about the night. So that made me happy.

Only one bad thing happened. When I came back from the bathroom, that same oily guy had swooped in and was trying to weasel his way into a conversation. He left as I got closer and I asked Mrs. Wentworth, "Was that weasel bothering you again?" She smiled and laughed. I think she was flattered that I was protecting her but she wanted to tease me too. "It's so cute when you get jealous. Don't worry my sweet Stephen. I know who my date is." And she kissed me on the cheek again.

It was a short intermission so we got stuck in a crowd again and to my amazement she pinched the same lady again. It's like she was trying to get me in trouble. What was worse is that the lady was with a pretty big guy. I really thought she was going to have the guy hit me or something but she didn't. She just looked at me and then at Mrs. Wentworth and looked funny and winked at me. I sort of turned a little red and Mrs. Wentworth was laughing a little when we got past them and headed to our box seats.

The second part was better because I started to get into it a little more and looked at the audience a little less. Mrs. Wentworth's legs though were still on display and our seats were closer so I could really watch her without being totally obvious. It didn't help that she kept whispering stuff in my ear about the opera. It was helpful in understanding the opera but a woman you are lusting for whispering in your ear with warm breath doesn't make the lump in your shorts go down.

During the intermission I tried to think of things to make myself soften so when we stood around I wouldn't be obvious. Mrs. Wentworth got champagne quickly and then left me holding both while she went to "freshen up." I was standing there waiting when the lady I pinched walked by. Well I didn't pinch her but she thought I had. I turned my head so she wouldn't see me but she must have seen me anyway because she came over and whispered "it's OK. I feel safer with your hands full." And then she gave me a fun smile and walked on.

I was staring after her not sure what exactly that meant when Mrs. Wentworth appeared out of nowhere and asked with a giggle what I was staring at. I stuttered. She laughed as she took her champagne glass and said "now you have a free hand in case she comes back." She finished her champagne and had another one that she had obviously picked up coming back from the bathroom. So I gave her mine so I could make a quick stop at the bathroom myself. I wasn't used to drinking champagne or anything else so I was feeling different. When I came back that weasely guy was there again. It made me mad. And even madder when I saw he wasn't just talking to her but really making his move. He was too close and had moved a hand to her side. I got there and bumped him and he let go. I grabbed his arm and said "get the fuck away from us. If I see you again, I'm going to ram my fist down your fucking throat and leave you bleeding in the alley." It wasn't me. I was never like that and didn't usually talk like that but I felt this rage when I saw his hand on her and I was reminded of all the jerks I knew in school and took it out on this weasel who deserved it. I'm not a big guy at all but this guy wasn't either and I wanted to smash him but I didn't. I just scared him away and we never saw him again.

No one else really noticed. The only people who might have heard were one really old couple and they didn't seem like they heard well. Also that lady that I didn't pinch and her giant husband. He didn't notice. I guess he didn't notice much which is why I was alive despite Mrs. Wentworth's pranks pinching his wife. I think she saw the whole thing but didn't say anything.

But the audience that mattered was Mrs. Wentworth. I think she probably could have handled the guy and he didn't get far, he just touched her waist, but she was looking at me with sort of wet eyes. She put her arm around me and didn't tease me at all and just said quietly "thank you, my sweet protector, you were wonderful." I know I didn't really do anything but if it made her happy that was great. I wasn't complaining about her arm around me and her body close.

The lights flashed. At operas, they flash lights to say "we're almost ready to start." So we quickly finished our champagne. The pinching lady walked by behind her husband and leaned over to say "very nice. Hi, I'm Julie." I kind of blushed. I wasn't used to being noticed. I said, "I'm Stephen and um...." I didn't know how to introduce Mrs. Wentworth. I couldn't say "This is Mrs. Wentworth, she used to be my teacher and is a friend of my mom's." It would be lame. Fortunately, she jumped in and said "and I'm Lana, his date. Nice to meet you." I don't know why but I thought it was cool that she called herself Lana again. It made it feel different.

The woman who said her name was Julie didn't stay because the opera was starting and she had to catch up to her husband. We found a place for our glasses and went into the traffic jam of people too. Fortunately, we weren't right behind Julie again so Mrs. Wentworth wasn't tempted to pinch her and get me in trouble again. As we got around the crowd though I felt something pinch my butt which was really unexpected. I looked at Mrs. Wentworth but she was looking behind us and I saw Julie back there with a grin turning the other way.

We went back to the box and the rest of the opera was fine except Mrs. Wentworth got our chairs right up against each other and snuggled up against me the whole time, still happy from me yelling at the weasel guy. It was nice. It made it harder to sneak peeks at her leg but I felt the leg against me which was also good.

When we left, I kept an eye out for that guy but we didn't see him. Which was good for him. Mrs. Wentworth held my hand which was kind of cool. She said "Stephen, honey, a woman likes her date to hold her hand so keep a tight hold of your Lana." I know it's crazy but I kind of felt like she was really was my girlfriend right at that moment.

We walked back across the walkway to where we had dropped the car with valet parking. But before we went down the escalator, she said "wait here while I go take care of something." After all that champagne, it was a good idea to go again before we hit the road for a long car ride. So I stared at the city lights through the walkway glass. It was very nice.

When she came back, she took my arm and said "ready." Then she led me right past the escalator. "Mrs. Wentworth, I think we go down there," I said.

She smiled. "I'm Lana tonight remember? This is a date. I thought that since it is such a long drive back to our house and we both had a few drinks, it would be smart to get a room and drive back in the morning." It was only then that I noticed that this was the lobby level of a hotel and actually a pretty nice one. "Okay, Lana," I said. "That's pretty smart." She was right. I never drink much and I was a little light headed and she'd had even more.

We went up in an elevator. I guess she had gotten a key when I thought she was heading to the bathroom. "Is your car, okay where we parked?" I asked. She assured me, "oh yes, I told them when we dropped it off that we were staying over."

So we got to our room on the 14th floor and I immediately noticed the view and nothing else. Wow. We were high up and it was nice. When I turned around, I noticed only one bed and it had a suitcase on it. "Uh, Mrs....I mean Lana, there's only one bed and someone's suitcase is on it."

She acted pretty annoyed. "That's very annoying. I know I told them I wanted two doubles and now it's too late to do anything about it. I'm so sorry Stephen. I hate it when they mess things up like that. Oh, but the suitcase is ours. I told the valet when we parked that it was in the trunk so I know they'd bring it up." I was confused because I know we didn't leave the house with a suitcase unless she had packed it hours before which was impossible unless she thought there was a chance we might need it and was being safe.

"Now, why don't you buy Lana one drink, a nightcap before bed? If you like our view then you'll love the bar at the top of the hotel." And without waiting for an answer she grabbed me and took me out the door and we took the elevator to the top. There was a restaurant and the bar had seats on the windows which had an amazing view. It was like you could see the whole world.

She had ordered more champagne which was okay with me. Then we sat there and she turned to look out the window, twisting herself around. "Don't you just love the view, dear?" she said. I was staring at the huge amount of exposed leg she was showing. All the way up, I could see stockings tops and garters and even just on her hip the bottom edge of her panties. I was lucky I heard the question and could say "uh, yes, I really like the view too."

I was disappointed when she turned but liked it when she leaned closer and put a hand on my thigh and said "Stephen I was so very very happy to be able to share this night with you. I think it was very fun to be with you at the opera for your first time. I like introducing you to new things and I like being your date." It was very nice and nicer too when she leaned in and gave me a very nice soft kiss on my lips not my cheek. That even more than the leg show got me very excited and obviously to anyone who could see into my lap.

She took another drink on her champagne and smiled. She was obviously happy. She said, "I could tell you thought Julie's husband was going to come after when she got pinched. That was funny." I was going to protest but she leaned in again to say in a little bit huskier voice "but it was just the most exciting thing for me when you chased that man away. It was so wonderful to be protected by you that way." And I just got a little embarrassed.

She looked thoughtful for a few minutes before saying, "I do have to say, however, that even though your action was very gentlemanly and proper, I think your language was very naughty. I never thought I would hear such coarse words come out of my date's mouth. I know you were provoked so you might not have to be punished."

"Uh, okay. Great." I didn't know what to say. She started to get up but then fell back down again and actually almost fell on top of me. She actually just missed crushing an important part of me and even leaned on the bulge in my pants when she got herself back up again. I thought she didn't notice what she had touched until she giggled. No one much was in the bar because it was pretty late but we decided to leave anyway. I mean she decided and I followed her back to the elevator.

When the elevator started in threw her off balance and she actually fell backward which was okay because I was between her and the wall. It cushioned her so she didn't get hurt but it also meant her butt pushed into my waist so her beautiful soft cushiony butt was pressed against my erection. That happened three or four times. I guess she was a little drunk.

But we got back to the room in one piece. I was trying to figure out if I should sleep on the floor or I could make a sort of bed out of two chairs. She stopped me. "Stephen, honey, please. I know we wanted two beds and that would be appropriate but it's a big king-size bed it won't be a problem. I think Stephen and Lana can share a bed like two mature adults." I was never sure what it means when she talked about us like we were two other people or when she called herself Lana. I know it was sort of still the date and she was Lana on the date but it was still weird to talk about yourself that way. She was right though. It was a big bed so why not. Then I realized that I hadn't known I wasn't going home so I didn't have spare clothes or anything to sleep in. I was pretty sure she wouldn't approve of me sleeping with her in just my underwear.

I tried to think of what to say but she had apparently thought of it. She was opening the small suitcase on the bed and saying "Now, my sweet Stevie I bought you new jammies for tonight because the opera is special and why not? If we are elegant people tonight, we won't sleep in shorts and T shirts. I know you like shorts though so I got you jammies with shorts, sweetie." With one sentence my bulge was gone. She got me jammies. I don't think I said the word jammies in almost forever. But still it was nice and at least it solved the problem.

She laid them on the bed and said "they are elegant satin pajamas, dear. Very high society. I know you'll like them." Actually they were pretty nice as far as pajamas went. I had taken my coat off and now my tie until she turned her back to me. "Now be a good little helpes and take care of my zipper." She stood funny and I pushed against her to get her zipper started. She whispered, "Keep going, Stephen." and I pulled all the way down past her waist. I could see the back of her bra or longer than a bra actually, and the garter belt that was holding up her stockings and the top half of her panties. It was one of the sexiest moments of my life.

The she took a step away an wiggled and the dress fell down. "Help me hand the dress up, dear. Get the hanger over there." I helped her and tried not to think about it. She was out of her dress. I took a minute to stare. She was wearing the sexiest underwear I ever knew existed. I don't know why anyone needs garters anymore but they are very hot. Her panties weren't tiny but that's almost better. Most of it was black and matched. On top she had something I had never seen but I checked on the internet later and it was a bustier. Wow.

I wasn't very subtle because she said, "Oh, I don't know what you think. Maybe my foundation garments are too old fashioned but we were going to the opera and they make me feel pretty. After all, no one was ever going to see them. Except you of course right now." I never heard anyone say foundation garment before. But I didn't want her to think the wrong thing. "No, actually Mrs. Wentworth...." She looked at me like she was going to scold me. "I mean, Lana, you look awesome. What I mean is that you're very pretty and I think your clothes are very nice."

She smiled and came over and gave me another kiss. A big kiss, soft and long, with her body pressed against me. And my body knew that an attractive woman was kissing me in just her underwear, fancy underwear. I didn't want it to stop but she was just being nice. She turned with her bag and went into the bathroom saying, "Now I better change so you can have privacy to put your jammies on."

I quickly changed, took off everything and put the pajamas on. They were a burgundy color and soft shiny silk. They actually felt really good against me, almost too good. I still had a hardon and having it press against the thin silk was nice. Then Mrs. Wentworth came back out saying, "I got new jammies too." She also had silk but a long, almost to the floor, satin nightgown. It was so nice and lacey around her breasts she could almost have worn it to the opera. I just stared.

She smiled at me and said "which side do you like best?" I loved that question and just stared at her, comparing sides, until I said "I like both." She smiled and said "well you have to pick one. I'll take the right and you can have the left." Then she pulled down the bed spread and I realized what she meant. So I climbed into the bed before she got a quick drink of water.