Mrs. Young Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he'll like the way I wake him up," Anna insisted. I heard her foot steps getting closer to the couch. I tried to keep my breathing even to make sure she didn't know I was awake.

"What are you doing?" Michael almost raised his voice. I heard him moving closer as well.

"I'm just having a little fun," she replied. I felt her hand being placed on my hip. She pulled at my boxers, making my body turn her way some.

"Careful," Michael spoke up again, "you'll make him fall of the couch."

She some how got me on my back again. I felt my dick still tenting in my boxers. I tried to ignore it and keep my breathing steady.

"See," Anna commented, "look how hard he is. He's probably dreaming about what we did earlier." If only they knew what I had really been dreaming about.

Michael stayed quiet, and I waited for Anna to say something else, but she never did. Instead I felt her hand reach over my boxers to rub my very stiff dick. Her hand was gentle as she massaged me.

"Anna, we can't do this out in the open. My mom could walk down." Michael whispered.

'Let her,' I thought. she'd probably get jealous. I heard Anna moan and she tightened her grip on my cock. I knew Michael was most likely touching her. Fingering her.

"I just want to see if he'll wake up angry or happy." Anna teased.

"He'd be insane to wake up angry. You know how it's gonna end." I could hear the reluctance in Michael's voice. He really wanted Anna all for himself. Even she knew that. It was obvious. The jealousy was clear in his voice. But her hand was already around my dick. Who was I to stop her? It would probably embarrass her more than anything. That's probably why Michael wasn't saying anything either.

"I just want to see for myself." I felt her warm breath coming through my boxers. And then her mouth covered the side of my dick through the material. Her tongue was doing wonders and felt just as good as skin contact.

I gave up on pretending to be asleep. It was only Anna and Michael. I didn't feel like I should fake it. I placed my hand on Anna's, which was resting on my stomach. I could see the outline of her head and how she slowed her movements to glance up at me. I could see her teeth shining slightly as she smiled and muffled a quiet giggle. "He's awake," she said.

I looked at the both of them with questioning eyes, wanting them to elaborate on why they had come back.

"Anna, wanted to come back with me," Michael explained. As he was, I could feel Anna pulling my dick out of the hole in the front of my boxers.

"Hmm," I groaned, replying to him and for Anna to continue.

I put my arm behind my head again and placed my other one back on Anna's hand still on my stomach.

"I couldn't wait until the next time." Anna told me, kissing up the side of my still very excited dick. Her mouth opened wide and I could see her eye brows raise slightly, like she was almost in pain. Or more likely pleasure. I could see Michael sitting on the ground behind her, his face happily glued to her back side.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, grinding herself back into his face. She squeezed my cock, and began to slowly jerk me off with her mouth still wide open from the tongue doing wonders inside of her.

Her mouth quickly went to my balls as she started stroking as fast as she possibly could. But I loved it when she would slowly build up to it. Like Mrs. Young had done.

"Slow down," I whispered, moving my hand to her hair to pull her away from my balls. A loud pop echoed around the living room, then Anna's heavy breathing followed. "You're gonna make me cum too soon." I added.

"I want it to be a quickie," she told me, clearly still enjoying Michael's face behind her.

"Ohh, no no no, don't stop" she said, moving back further.

"Hmmm," I heard Michael's muffled voice behind her. The slurping noises he was making didn't go unnoticed either.

She sighed, relaxing again as Michael practically stuck his face in between her ass cheeks.

I put my hand on the side of her face to remind her that I was still there waiting for her to go on. I imagined her being Michael's mom. I could barley see her, though she looked some-what tinier than Mrs. Young, I was still turned on by my thought.

Anna gladly took a firm grip around me again and began stroking me. Mainly near the top instead of my entire length. I took her hand, showing her the way I wanted her to do it. She acted like she had the experience, and maybe she had been around a lot, but I liked it a certain way.

"What do you want?" I heard her ask as she moved her mouth to the head of my dick. Her tongue barley snaked out, touching the tip then she moved away again.

I took hold of the base of my pole and tipped it down closer to her mouth, "Open your mouth," I told her.

Not clearly being able to see, I put my other hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer to me. I felt her lips smear against the head of my dick and her tongue was out as she tried to lick my shaft. She was being sloppy, like any drunk girl would be in this situation.

"Hmm," she moaned, sounding pleased that I was taking control. I pulled her head closer until I felt her mouth open and I slid right in. Her tongue was out of her mouth sliding down the underside of my cock. I kept pulling her down until I couldn't fit anymore. "Ughmfmmh," Anna gagged on me. Her hand was tightly gripping my thigh but I kept her head still. "Hgmmhm," she groaned." I felt her tongue touching my balls as I tried to see if I could pull her closer. Her throat tightened around me and she coughed and I let her go. She pulled back, gagging and coughing, taking long deep breaths.

"Come back here," I grabbed her head again to pull her back down. She reluctantly went along, letting me slide myself all the way in until her tongue was licking my balls again. She seemed to be liking how she could be deep throating me and licking my sack at the same time. It was the first time a girl had ever done it to me actually, and I liked Anna for trying it as I controlled her head.

I let her head go for about the 8th time and she slowly pulled back. She was getting used to it. I pulled her half way back down and back up then let her go to do it on her own. I rested my head back on the pillow and glanced at Michael. He was now on his knees still fingering Anna from behind, holding his dick in his other hand, slowly stroking himself. I watched him sit up until he was lined up perfectly behind her. He licked his fingers and rubbed at Anna's pussy once again and slowly pushed himself inside of her.

Anna's sucking pace slow down as she noticed a very welcoming intruder. She loudly popped my dick from her mouth and looked back at Michael as he slowly thrusted in and out of her. She stroked my dick in rhythm with Michael's gentle thrusts. She went faster when Michael did and she squeezed my dick tighter when he hit the right spot.

"Ahh," she moaned as quietly as she could when he did.

"Go faster," she pleaded, still looking at Michael. He gladly picked up his speed. No hesitation. I noticed he was always straight to the point with things. He never teased or questioned something the normal person would.

Now having what she wanted, Anna turned back to the hardened toy in her hand and quickly began to suck and jerk me off at the same time.

"Yeah," I heard Michael repeating over a few times as he breathed out heavily. "Fuck yeah," he would add in.

Anna pulled away from me again, like she couldn't handle being fucked and sucking at the same time. She laid her head in between my legs and sucked one of my balls into her mouth and stroked my dick slowly as she took the pounding Michael was roughly giving her.

He took almost all of her hair with one of his hands and pulled her head back, making my nut pop out of her mouth. She kept a strong hold on my dick, stroking it when she could concentrate on it.

"Ahhh," Anna moaned quite loudly. I was sure Mrs. Young would have heard it upstairs if she were awake.

"Shhhh," Michael slowed down, warning her to be quiet.

I could see her mouth hanging wide open as Michael kept her hair pulled back close to him. Her breath was heavy and desperate.

"Don't slow down," she begged as she began to stroke my cock again.

"Keep her quiet, Matt," Michael joked as he began to quicken his pace again. I sat up and moved to the middle of the couch where Anna's head was. I held onto her head after Michael released her hair from his hands. I tapped the tip of my dick on her lips, smearing some of my precum in with her saliva stained, pink lips. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, letting me slap it a few times. I thrusted forward halfway, holding the sides of her head.

Michael was going all out behind her, giving her the pounding of her life. She was being forced on my dick without any effort from the two of us. I liked how rough Michael was being with her. I liked that someone could have that much control over someone.

He held onto her hips and I tried to thrust in tune with him so we would both be inside of her at the same time, but he was going way to fast and I couldn't do that to the poor girls throat. I just wasn't in to that and I had a feeling Anna wasn't either. At least not with the end I was working with, because she seemed to be all for what Michael was doing.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes..." Anna repeated when she was finally able to pull her mouth off of my dick.

"Matt," Michael warned me. I pulled Anna's head back down and stuffed her throat with my meat. She gagged but gladly obeyed as I guided her head the way I liked it.

I made her deep throat me again and soon she was doing it by herself as she tried to keep her moans quiet.

I'd actually hoped that somehow Mrs. Young would hear the three of us down stairs in her living room. I wondered if she would be mad or turned on. At this point, I didn't know how I looked in her eyes. If she saw me as her sons weird, annoying best friend who she had to act a certain way around, or someone she found attractive no matter if I was her sons friend or not.

"I'm about to cum," Michael announced as he kept his thrusting almost too fast for Anna to handle.

"Hmmm," She moaned before she tried to pull away from my cock. I held her head down quickly before she could pull away. She gagged as I pushed her back down and swallowed my cock half way down her throat.

"Fuck," Michael groaned making each one of his thrusts more powerful than the last. His grip on Anna's hips looked almost painful as he took his final thrusts inside her.

I could feel Anna forcefully pulling away from me now. "You fucking came in me," She said, sounding shocked.

"You said you were on the pill," Michael replied, stopping all together. He pulled himself out of Anna, put kept a firm hold on her hips.

"I never said that," she raised her voice. I felt her hand tighten at the base of my cock as her anger rose.

"I swear you did. Why would you let me fuck you without a condom?" Michael replied, trying to calm her down. Which was not the best thing to say if he was aiming to reason with her.

My dick was sadly released as it flopped back, hitting my stomach. I could feel my heart pulsing through it as I stayed at full mass, waiting to get off.

Anna stood up, pulling her clothes back on in a hurry.

"Anna," Michael grabbed her arm, pulling his pants up, "why would I cum in you if I hadn't thought you were on the pill?"

"You're an idiot," She said, jerking her arm out of his grip then headed for the door. I innocently held my cock and rubbed at the head, wondering how the hell this was ruined as quick as it was. Michael looked down at me, almost looking guilty as he zipped his pants and buttoned them, "Sorry, man," and then he was rushing out the front door just as fast to keep up with Anna. The door slammed shut, making me jump. It had been so quiet I wasn't expecting any loud noises.

"Shit," I cursed, looking down at my hard dick. I didn't even feel like I was close to cumming and I was already getting sore because of how frequently I had been getting hard in the last few hours without getting off completely.

I stood up from my seat on the couch and tried sticking my dick back through the hole in my boxers. Not wanting it to tent, I let it nuzzle under the waist band. I could see a few inches sticking out at the top, like it wanted to remind me that it was still there, still hard, and still wanting to be played with.

I thought long and hard about it for several minutes. And when I realized that Michael probably wasn't coming back any time soon, I built up my courage and headed for the stairs. My dick was driving me, controlling me. The pure horniness was the only thing I could blame it on.

I rubbed myself through my boxers as I made it to the second floor. I could have turned back at any time. Could have jerked off on the couch down stairs. Came all over the clean blanket Mrs. Young gave me so she could see it in the morning and wash it again. But I didn't. I went straight for her bedroom door. Just like in my dream, I grabbed the cold handle and turned it, pushing forward into the room. It was warm like I thought it would be inside.

Mrs. Young was on the right side of the bed laying on her stomach. The covers were thrown off of her indicating that she had woken up at some point to push them off. It made me wonder if she heard us downstairs.

I quietly closed the door behind me and made my way further into the room towards Mrs. Young. Her right leg was bent up further than I thought she could possibly bend it, while her left was straight, hiding her foot under the covers at the end of the bed. She was wearing shorts instead of white cotton panties that I had dreamed she would sleep in. Instead of a t-shirt, I noticed she was wearing a white tank top. I saw no sign of bra straps underneath either. This made my cock pulse, lifting the waist band for a second it was so strong.

I looked down, noticing how my cock was almost trying to point to Mrs. Young and telling me "I want that."

Her hair was down like it had been before we parted our ways to go to bed. I continued to rub my dick through my boxers. Mrs. Young was hugging her pillow. Her face was clearly visible to me as she was facing where I was standing. I adjusted my dick and swiftly pulled it back through the hole in my boxers again. I stroked myself slowly as I looked down at the amazing woman sleeping in front of me. It was almost a shame that I was going to wake her up.

I quickly got over it.

I stepped closer, slapping my cock back and forth in my hand in case I could get it any harder before trying to wake her up.

I took one of my hands and gently touched her face. I moved some of her hair out of the way then touched her smooth lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me. I stroked my cock a few more times so she would noticed I had it out. That I was hard. She needed to know why I was in her room.

"Matthew?" She questioned, clearly sounding confused and sleepy.

"Jenny," I started, saying her name for the first time since she's asked me to stop saying it.

"What are you doing?" She sounded more awake once she realized I had my dick out and it was hard.

"I just need help," I calmly stated.

She sat up all the way, "Matthew, you can't do that. It's wrong. Put yourself away."

"It hurts," I stepped closer to the bed, stroking myself slowly, flopping my dick up and down and back and forth. I guess in some way trying to make myself look good for her. I don't know. I was just horny.

"What?" She asked.

"It's sore," I explained, "It won't go away. I've been hard for hours, Mrs. Young."

"Matthew, you can take care of this yourself."

I shook my head, "I can't. I've been trying. I couldn't get off when I knew there was someone upstairs who could help me." I gave a small fib.

"I can't do that," she told me, giving me a sad look.

I continued to stroke my dick as she sat in front of me. I looked down and slapped it a couple times in my hand as if it were a weapon of some sort. When I looked back up, I caught Jenny staring at it.

"I'm not asking for much, Mrs. Young," I said. "and it's your fault..."

"My fault...?"

"You've teased me all weekend. This," I motioned toward my cock, "is all on you."

"You know I didn't do it on purpose," She said.

"Really?" I questioned as I continued jerking off in front of her. "You didn't come down stairs last night and suck my dick on accident."

"Matthew,"

"No," I interrupted, and thrusted forward, making her move back some. "You sucked me off out of no where last night. Which was amazing by the way, and I thank you for it, I really do, but you can't do something like that out of the blue and not talk or do anything else about it afterwards. You're killin' me here, come on," I complained, looking down at my dick. I was leaking an abnormal ammount of precum for me.

"We shouldn't do this." She spoke up after a moment of watching me stroke myself. After listening to me beg for something I shouldn't have ever had to beg for when she started this. "I should have never done what I did last night, Matthew. I'm sorry. I wish I could take it back. I've told you this."

"I really wish you would follow-up."

"We've talked about this. I've apologized and I've told you I shouldn't have. I was wrong."

"No, you were right then. You're wrong right now. Why can't we do this for each other? What is so wrong about this?"

"I'm married, Matthew," She said, getting defensive. "You're my sons best friend. Did you ever think about how Michael would feel about this if he ever found out."

"Did you?!"

Mrs. Young stayed quiet. I wasn't stroking myself anymore. I was more into the argument now and I wasn't going to stop arguing.

"I didn't think about it at the time." She finally said. "But I am now. And I know it's wrong if we continue."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her. She was never going to change her mind.

"One of us has to be the responsible one here. You're so young, Matthew." She said. "What do you want with a worn out mom like me?"

"You're so beautiful." I told her. "And I've noticed it since I can remember. And you're a mom and you still look young. Not worn out. I mean look at you," I gestured toward her body, "it's you. Why wouldn't I want something to do with you?"

"You know how to be charming enough to have your way with girls. You're one of the boys I would be nervous about if I had a daughter." She said after a moment of thought.

"Well it's good you don't have to be nervous about that. You just have to be nervous about yourself."

I made her chuckle and she leaned forward. I stepped back because of how close she was.

"Why'd you step away? I thought you wanted this." She said.

"Well you don't. I was just being nice." I said, fixing my boxers and adjusting my cock back inside out of her view.

"Stop," She said, grabbing my wrists. She moved even closer to me from the bed and dangled her legs off of the side. "I don't know why I'm doing this," she commented as she glanced up at me.

"You know it feels right." I said, my heart picking up in beats when I realized what was about to happen. I felt both of her hands touching my waist and she pulled me closer to her. Her soft feet rested on top of mine. They were warm and some how keeping me balanced. She stared up at me, moving her mouth towards the lower part of my stomach. She ran her lips down the side of my happy trail. And kissed in random places.

"Oh my god," I whispered, throwing my head back and closing my eyes. I kept my arms to my side, wanting her to take control. I figured it was only fair because she was older. It didn't seem right any other way.

"Matthew," she whispered, making sure I could feel her hot breath on my skin. "Matt,"

I looked down at her. Her hands began sliding up my thighs starting at my knees. She went slowly, adding pressure randomly once her hands disappeared under my boxers. Before she took hold of my rigid shaft, she took both of her hands back out slowly, smiling an evil smile up at me.