Ms. Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time is it?" she asked. Not "I love you" or "That was amazing", but "What time is it".

"A little after seven" I replied, and handed her the clothing she was wearing earlier. She must have sensed the disappointment on my face.

"David" she said, "I just wanted to say thank you".

"For what?" I asked, now utterly confused.

"For making me feel whole again." she responded, "for letting me know in your own little way that there was someone beside me, if only for a little while."

All I could think at that point was "wow!". This was heavy stuff, and I had no experience dealing with "heavy stuff" like this. The heaviest it got with my girlfriends was "Thanks for showing me a good time" or "Would you come to my house for dinner with my parents". What this woman was saying and feeling was way out of my league. Her statement told me two things. One, she was lonely and she's been having a lot of trouble dealing with it. And two, she needed a mature partner to express her feelings with. I was no mature partner, mature for my age maybe, but not mature enough for her.

"Why only for a little while?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my stupid question. "I think you know why" she began, "There are too many risks for us to stay together, for you and for me". She was right of course. If the school found out she would be fired the same day, and I would probably be dragged through the papers, my life would be essentially ruined. It would be gossip, and even after the headlines were gone people would talk. At that moment my heart sank.

After putting her clothing on and cleaning up the mess we had left, she embraced me.

"I love you David, I always will, even if we cannot be together".

"I love you too." I said, then kissed her for the last time.

That was the last time I ever saw her. I transferred to another English class the next day, then a few weeks later my dad got a new job across the state and we moved out a few weeks after that. A few years after I graduated I went back looking for her, but she had moved somewhere out of state (That's what the school told me). I haven't found her to this day, and I don't think I ever will. I married recently, so I won't be looking for her anymore, out of respect for my wife. My penis wasn't a problem anymore after that, at least for a while. I was so depressed for the next 8 months following our separation I'm surprised I got out of bed during that time. When I think about it, I still miss her, but I try not to think of it very often, why cause needless pain? Besides, I move forward, not backwards.

This is my first story. Questions or Comments? Email me.

12