Ms. G Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheFloats
sheFloats
10 Followers

"Ohh, my sweet baby. I love how you cream in my mouth." She was lying next to me, stroking my now damp locks. My breathing was still labored, and my body was still shaking. I turned to face her and was rewarded with a brilliant smile. Her dark eyes were shining with arousal, and I wanted so badly to be untied and have a go at her.

"Will you untie me?" I asked with a shy smile.

"I will untie you. I've got plans to fuck you." The tone of her voice was so sweet; she could have been talking about puppies and picnics. She loosed the rope enough for me slip out my hands. I immediately placed one on her breast and began kneading the nipple. Her little red lips pushed outward and she moaned.

I leaned in and began flicking my tongue over the hardened point, making sure she felt my tongue ring. Her tight eyes closed and she laid flat, her legs apart and fingers thrust deep into my hair. I moved to lie between her thighs, my tummy flat against her slick lips, my mouth suckling on her like a starved infant. I stroked the pale white skin from the curve of her slender shoulders to swell at her hips. I dragged my tongue down the center of her stomach, to the very top of her mound and back again.

It was covered with straight black hair, cut short. She was writhing on the sheets, squirming like a worm, but I wanted her to wait. She'd teased me enough with the oil massage, and now it was my turn. I felt the need to please her, the way that she had. The feel of my fingertips was feather-soft, leaving goosebumps wherever they touched. I placed kisses about her waist and hips, moving down the bed. I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and pushed them up to meet her chest.

I was absolutely drooling by then, mimicking the wetness of her pussy. Her labia were beautiful; red in color, full, and glistening. "Eat my pussy, sweet baby," she sang, smiling at me and holding her legs in place.

I stuck out my tongue, flattened it, and began to slowly taste her. I licked between each lip, down to her center, and around it. She sucked in a breath and took handfuls of my hair. "Feast Ms. G." I stole a glance at her, before returning to the juicy flesh that presented me. I took all of her into my mouth, my nose resting just above her clit. I kissed her with vigor, my tongue assaulting every inch of her; probing inside, eliciting screams, then massaging her lips and ultra-sensitive nub, making her moan. She was gripping my hair hard, her chest was heaving, and she was fucking my little face.

I was whining into her pussy, incredibly aroused; it had been my first time tasting anyone's pussy, and now I understood how she could be so turned on while giving me pleasure. I placed my middle finger at her opening and began to slide it in and out, slowly, in contrast to the movement of my tongue. Her trim thighs closed around my face and she began to shake with great force. Her head was thrown back, she humped my tongue and yelled as her orgasm took over her. All that I could do was hold tight and ride the wave with her.

She was making small noises and her hands were still wound tight in my hair. The flavors that had gushed into my mouth were addicting and I couldn't help but lap at her damp thighs, twitching slit, and stare adoringly up at her face.

"You taste so good, cher. I love it," I murmured against her.

She giggled, "I'm so happy to give it to you. Now come up here before I pass out." She beckoned me with a hand and I slithered up her wet body; entangling our arms and legs. "You enjoy being here with me don't you GeGe?" She had that serious look again, staring deep into my eyes, unwavering.

"Yes."

"And you want to have a relationship with me don't you?"

"Yes." I would have agreed to anything she proposed; her gaze was intense, demanding, and sensual. Her arms were tight around me, and I was in a trance.

She nodded and thrust her white fingers into my hair, before bringing her mouth down to mine. Her lips pressed mine apart, and she teased my still hungry tongue, drawing me closer to her. Her hands wrapped around my thigh and brought it up to lie against her narrow hip.

She rolled onto her back and did the same with my other thigh, never breaking our kiss. She placed her hands on my hips and pushed until her slick white lips were in contact with my brown ones. I moaned into her mouth as she began slowly thrusting up into me, deliciously sliding her clit against mine. She broke our kiss and trailed the tip of her tongue over the curve of my ear, "Do as I do, my sweet baby." I put my hands on either side of her head and began rotating my wide hips on top of hers; she crooned and held me closer to her. We moved in fluid, tantalizingly slow motion, building the pressure in our loins to incredible heights. We were groaning so loud, I'm sure that her neighbors heard.

Without warning she flipped us both, leaving me on my back and her settled between my moist thighs. She never stopped her movements; grinding her slit over my lips, humping my clit, and driving me insane. Her thrusting quickened, and we both screamed at the pleasure. I pumped my hips up to meet hers, rubbing my sopping pussy against every inch of her. Her fingertips were digging hard into my hips; mine were shoved deep into her straight, raven hair.

She pressed her pointed chin onto her chest and pushed mine away with her forehead. She began running a pattern about my breasts with her tongue, leaving a slippery trail wherever she touched. She alternated between lapping softly at my puffy areolas, and nibbling hard on my tiny nipples. Her playing was driving me over the edge, forcing my stroking to quicken and groans to become louder. Her hips were jerking in a spasmodic fashion, making our swollen clits crash into each other; eliciting shocks to vibrate from our cores, deep down in our thighs and bellies. My brow knit tight and my nail scraped down her long back. She was biting her lip and staring into my eyes, sliding against me and rocking us both. The headboard banged against the wall one last time, as we came, melting into each other; both sets of lips touching, screams coming from our throats.

We fell asleep there, in the middle of the day, covered in sweat and our own juices. She held me close, as I dozed to the sound of her beating heart.

It was dark when I had woken up, alone in her bed. I was unsure of what to do, so I rose, walked to the doorway, and peeked out. She was standing nude at her island counter, talking on the phone and drinking lemonade. I had no chance to secretly watch; as soon as I'd poked my head out, she turned to face me. My breath caught, and I'm sure that I looked every bit like the introverted girl that I was; never shy, but always quiet. She said goodbye to whomever she was speaking with, and glided over to where I stood.

"How are you, Ms. G?" She stared down at me and trailed a finger over my shoulder.

"I'm just fine," I watched her watching me. I wondered if she had meant everything she'd said, or if it was just the sex that had been talking.

"Go get in the bath, I want to wash you." She watched me turn and walk to the bathroom.

The tub was spa size, but filled up quickly with steaming bubbled water. I immersed myself completely in the water, face and all. When I heard the door close, I resurfaced, pushing the water from my face, up and out of my eyes. She smiled sweetly at me, and grabbed a few items from the closet, before coming to kneel by the side of the tub.

"You're a virgin aren't you?" She had a hand in the water, swaying slowly, making little waves. "Yes I am, and I'd like to stay one." I was quite serious about it. I knew that many lesbians enjoyed using toys, but I was not a fan of penetration. Penetrating others, however, was a different story.

"That's fine. I just want to find out all that I can do, before we begin." She'd grabbed a soft body sponge and was lathering it with a cream that smelled of sugar and sunflowers.

"Begin what?"

"I want to make sure that our relationship is as honest and pleasurable as possible, my sweet baby. I'm going to guide you, and you're going to do as I say. We're going to have a lot of days like this, and I want you to be comfortable." She stood and instructed me to do the same. I stood, pushed my hair back and folded my arms behind my back. Her tight eyes traced my body, from eyebrows to knees; "You don't mind the bruises that I left?"

I looked down at the array of purple bruises that decorated my hips and wrists. They were very tender, but so sensual to me. "Well as long as you don't mind the scratches on your back, then I don't mind the bruises." My confusion was gone, and her intentions had become clear; my usual sass had come back.

She began washing me; my neck, breasts, and tummy all covered with soap and bubbles. She washed my thighs, and calves, making sure to be gentle where I was bruised. She turned me around and washed my back and ass, then my pussy and behind, taking her sweet time. The saturated sponge dropped into the water and her hand slid in between my legs. Her fingers rubbed my sensitive clit, and then softly caressed my small, puffy lips. I shuddered, but stood my ground. With her free hand, she began kneading my ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing, before coming down hard with a loud smack. I yelled in surprise and pain; the water had caused the slap the sting immensely. She smacked once more, before caressing it softly and whispering condolences. I was told to turn around and rinse myself. I rung out the sponge, getting all of the soap out, before letting it soak the water back up. She sat on the edge of the tub and watched, her legs crossed, and a hand still making waves in the water. I kept my eyes down, and repeatedly bent to wet the sponge, before ringing it out over my body, letting the soap slide down into the water. "I love the color of your skin; it's like gold, but honey and cinnamon in some places. And I prefer your hair like this, wet and curly. Be sure not to cut it; I'll need something to pull on," she said from her seat. I didn't mind the requests; I was happy to please. "You'll be my Cajun princess, you here?"

I nodded, sat in the water, and kept rinsing myself.

She splashed the water at me, "You'll say 'Yes Veronique' when I ask you a question...unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Veronique," I said with my head down. She beckoned me with a hand and I scooted closer to her. She grasped my chin between her thumb and forefinger, brought my face up to meet hers, and kissed me on my pouting lips, then nose and eyes, "Good, that's good, my sweet baby."

That had been so long ago, I thought, smiling to myself in the cab. Veronique and I had continued that relationship for a year or so; often meeting at the store, for lunch, and her home. She introduced a new kind of pleasure to me, that I would never forget. I loved Veronique. And she loved me. But eventually we had grown apart, and I was ready to be in charge. The years had changed me, I wondered how they had changed her. I wondered what she looked like now.

sheFloats
sheFloats
10 Followers
12