Ms H. - My Teacher.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick slid into her easily. She was so wet, and so hot. I stopped immediately to savor the moment—the first time my cock had entered a woman. The most beautiful thing I had ever felt. So hot. In a moment, she began to push back against me, encouraging me to move into and out of her. I didn't really know the rhythm, but figured it out. I held her hips, she bent over further, and I pushed as hard as I could, and as deep as I could. I began to stiffen up, ready to come. She pushed me back. Out of her.

Frustrated, needing to come, needing her to let me, I grabbed her again and pushed her back to her desk on her ass, facing me. I pushed her up and back until she was positioned for me to take her again, and I lifted her skirt—this is the first time I've actually SEEN a pussy in real life. This time she kissed me, tenderly, gently, kindly, and reached down to my cock. She pulled at it, and guided me into her. She held my face, kissing me, eyes open, staring deep into mine, as I thrust, in, out, in, out, for maybe thirty seconds. I began to stiffen up again, but this time responded differently. She leaned up, kissed me once, and reached behind me, and pulled me close. And deep.

I came inside my teacher.

12