Ms. Jay's Shoe Store Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
He meets someone special in the shoe store.
2k words
4.46
71.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Jay woke up thinking it would be a fine day to miss work and go shopping for that new pair of high heels she so desperately wanted. After eating breakfast she prepared to go looking as sexy as she could, she wanted all the men to turn their heads to watch her hip movement.

Arriving at her favorite store," Bells shoes for Large Women," she noticed another man in the store looking at a very sexy shoe; a pair of 6 inch heels with an open toe. Wondering to herself, can he be married to a very tall large woman? He only appeared to be about 5 ft 7, the shoes would have to be for his rather large wife or could they be for him.

Ms. Jay went over and said" very sexy shoes, are they for your wife?"

The man jumped as Ms. Jay startled him and after clearing his throat he responded in a very low voice"pardon me what did you say?"

Ms. Jay smiled and said "you must be married to a very large woman as the shoe you have in your hand would only fit a woman with a size 9 foot or a man your size".

He smiled and said "I know."

A smile came over Ms. Jay's face, she knew he was either a cross dresser or had a shoe fetish. Either way she wanted to find out more.

Ms Jay said "I have that pair at home and I feel so sexy when I wear them, do you think those high heels are sexy?"

He stammered and said, "Yes I do; by the way my name is Joey what is yours."

"I am Ms. Jay, pleased to meet you; it appears we have something in common a love for sexy shoes."

Joey said "I believe we do," as his eyes took in her sexy appearance.

Not wanting to alarm her but now aroused and wanting to talk to her further he suggested they have a cup of coffee in the mall.

Ms. Jay agreed and they went and found a place in the back which allowed them to talk about shoes.

Ms. Jay sat close to Joey and at every opportunity touched him with her shoes, seeing his reaction she knew she needed to bring him home and tease him further. Who knows it may start a great friendship.

Joey told her about himself and then said boldly, "ARE YOU A CROSSDRESSER?"

Ms. Jay smiled and knew she had found what she wanted today, nodding yes she smiled and asked him," are you getting excited?"

Joey nodded "yes" and admitted that is why he was in the store to purchase a new pair of heels.

Ms. Jay smiled and said, "then your a crossdresser?"

Knowing the others tastes in appearance Ms. Jay said," I live about a mile from here would you like to cum over for a drink."

Joey smiled and said "Yes I will follow you in my car."

Arriving at her place and opening the door, Joey was amazed on how masculine it felt. He began to look around but could not see the bedroom.

Ms. Jay turned and said," do you like it Hun."

Joey replied, "Yes, it is larger then I imagined but very nice" and stepped toward her.

He reached for Ms Jay, pulling her to him, looking at her he smiled, and then kissed her. Not an ordinary kiss but a kiss that showed her that he approved of her and her life style.

Ms. Jay said "oooooooooooooooo Honey that was so good maybe we should slow down a minute and talk. Do you want to talk Joey?"

Joey said "my god Ms. Jay, I am so turned on by you I will do anything you want, anything." . She then said "I have a whole room of shoes I want to show you are you ready; really ready for Ms. Jay's room of pleasure."

Joey nodded and followed amazed by what was to happen, an hour ago he was imagining what it would be like to wear those sexy heels and now he is following Ms. Jay to her room, knowing there is no turning back. He knew it was going to be a wonderful afternoon, an afternoon to remember.

Ms. Jay smiled and thought, mmmmmmmmmmmm this is going to be fun, I wonder how he will react to my room of pleasure. She took him by the hand and led him into her bedroom, turning to look at him she asked" do you like what I have done to it Joey?"

Joey looked into the room; it had lavender walls with black wall to wall carpeting, with pictures of different Gyrls in erotic dress. It was heaven; a place that would entice anyone and set an erotic mood, a mood to make love in.

When the music started to play a sexy song Joey looked at Ms. Jay and said" you are the most beautiful Gyrl I have ever met and this place intoxicates me. "

Ms. Jay laughed and said "follow me to the closet and I will let you see what real sexy heels look like" and proceeded to open the door.

A vast array of colors and types appeared, low to high heels, open toed shoes were her favorite and 5 to 6 inch heels were predominate. Ms. Jay said "see anything you like and picked up the same pair of shoes Joey had been admiring in the store. Do you want to see me in these Joey? "

"Yes Ms. Jay, very much can you put them on for me?"

Ms. Jay slipped into them and walked to the bed and sat down, crossing her legs and having the shoe dangle from her toes, those black painted toe nails against the red shoe was enticing.

Joey went over to her and knelt in front of her legs looking up at Ms. Jay he asked if he could touch them.

Ms. Jay nodded yes and Joey took his hand and reached out to touch the shoes. Before he could caress them Ms. Jay moved her foot back and told Joey to start up higher and motioned for him to come up onto the bed next to her.

Joey complied and when settled in, Ms. Jay reached over and pulled him to her, opening her mouth slightly she kissed him lightly then stronger and finally pulled Joey to her and gave him a kiss that sent his mind spinning. He was now under her power, intoxicated with her and knowing the day is just beginning he submitted to her mouth and could feel the heat rising between them.

She whispered in his ear "make love to me Joey, show me how much you want me" and then laid on the bed, arms open to accept Joey for the next step in their relationship.

Joey moved to her and immediately nuzzled her neck and then his hand moved to caress her body moving down to the one thing he has not had in such a long time; her hard cock. As he kissed and licked her she told him to remove the blouse and unsnap her bra before he went any further.

Joey did as she asked and removed her blouse, kissing her nape and upper chest and with his tongue licking a trail down to her bra. When he reached her bra Ms. Jay suddenly got up and said "stay here Joey I have something else in mind" and then Ms. Jay went to the closet.

She returned with 4 pairs of heels, all 6 inch stiletto's, in red, black, clear and animal print. Sitting on the bed she placed them next to her and said, "JOEY KNEEL IN FRONT OF ME AND HELP ME WITH MY SHOES."

Joey fell to his knees and took the animal print and slowly put it on Ms. Jay.

Ms. Jay stood up and walked around the room swaying her beautiful ass and teasing Joey. When she was thru she came over to the bed, sat down and told Joey she wanted to try on another pair.

Joey by now was so wanting with desire he would do anything for Ms. Jay, nodding he put on the other pairs for Ms. Jay to walk around in. Finally after Ms. Jay sat down with the pair of red heels on Joey fell to the floor and started to kiss her toes.

Joey kissed and sucked her toes as if they were little cocks, licking them and putting each in his mouth. Ms. Jay moaned as if they were cocks ready to explode and told Joey to suck her heels. Joey attacked them; sucking for all he was worth in, out, in, out as Ms. Jay moaned at the site of her man sucking her high heels.

Joey was breathing heavily and started to lick and kiss his way up her legs, to her upper thigh and stopped at the top of her stockings. By this time Ms. Jay was moaning and caressing her magnificent cock thru her panties. Her cock kept growing and Joey looked up from her thighs and smiled, saying, "your cock is so big and hard as if it were a tent pole in a circus, it is getting redder and redder, turning purple with pre cum ready to explode".

Ms. Jay began to moan louder, her breathing began to shorten as she knew she was ready, ready for Joey, really ready. Joey sensing this worked his way to her panties and licking the edges with his tongue he protruded the bottom edge and his tongue tasted her balls for the first time.

MMMMMMMMMM she tasted as good as she smelled and he kept sucking in her balls deeper and deeper until Ms. Jay begged for more.

Ms. Jay kept saying "OOOOOO YES JOEY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Joey sensing she was ready moved to her cock and started to kiss it thru her panties. Then opening his mouth he consumed the tip, taking it all in slowly very slowly. Then in a quick movement he devoured the cock and started that rhythmic movement, in, out, in out, bringing her to the peak. . Ms. Jay screamed in ecstasy "Joey, oooooooooooooooo Joey where have you been, I have never had anyone do this to me, my cock is ready to explode, OOOOOOOOOO JOEYYYYYYYYYYY, Please take me overrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." Then she started to buck her hips, in essence fucking his mouth.

Joey took all of her, sucking harder and harder, in his mind he was going to show her what kind of lover he was, he was going to make her cum in her panties. He wanted her so bad, needed her, and needed to please her. He kept attacking her manhood gently at first and then with vigor she had never experienced. He took her deeper and deeper, then harder and harder until she could no longer hold on.

Ms. Jay screamed "FFFFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKK, JOEY OOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOD I AM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG."

With that the nectar of the gods, the creamy white nectar, what every man desires to taste, soiled her panties. It came spewing out in streams of rope, one then two, then another as her cock twitched and finally let go of one more stream of cum.

Joey pulled his mouth back from her erupting cock while stream after stream of cum filed her panties, making them so wet with that thick cum causing her cock was becoming invisible, as it was covered in cum.

Joey began sucking cum from her panties as if he had not eaten in a week. He devoured all of her cum enjoying the very sweet taste of her cum, the essence of why he was there.

Ms. Jay was in a state of bliss almost passing out, looking at Joey and just pleading with her eyes for him to come up to her lips so she too could taste that wonderful cum. She knew she had met another cum slut and could not wait for those lips and tongue.

She smiled at him as he approached her wanting mouth, knowing she too could finally enjoy the afternoon results.

If you liked this chapter let me know how you would like the final chapter to end.