Ms. Marca Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrashing and had managed to work her hands down and was futile pushing against Max’s muscled stomach. "Relax honey, you're going to enjoy this!" he said. Then with a flex of his huge buttocks he speared into Marca's ass hole. Marca let out a long muffled scream, her hands and body twitching. Max paused for a moment and the head of his cock lodged in my ass hole, the other 13 inches looking like a long black log sticking out of me.

Max scooted his knees forward, then with another flex, shoved six inches of massive cock into Marca's bowels to the accompaniment of another muffled scream. He brutally ignored her and began to saw in and out of her ass, slowly working another 3 inches of cock in. By this time he was working up a sweat. "Man, busting this girl’s ass cherry is hard work!”

"This would have been a lot easier if you had been doing you job." With that he turned back to Marca, whipped his cock completely from her ass then plowed back in to the hilt. Marca screamed, but it was a different type of scream as if she was feeling pain but some pleasures as he pulled it out slowly. She began to groan and moan and mumble OH, Oh me and placed her hands on her tits to squeeze the hard nipples. Max steadied himself on both hands and began to brutally saw in and out of Marca's ass.

He used full strokes of his massive cock, pulling out until only the head was in, then slammed back in to the hilt, pressing his balls against her flesh. He continued to piston her ass for almost two minutes when Marca began to move her hips. Her hands which were on her nipples began to move up across her body, one hand grasping her left breast and the other moving down to her empty pussy.

As Max brutally performed sodomy on her she began to pinch her nipple and finger her clitoris, small gasps coming from her mouth each time Max slammed it home. She began to grunt words as he ass fucked her. "Fuck my ass! Fuck me in the ass! Hurt me!" Oh yes this is good God yes it is so good!

"Looks like your girlfriend is a real ass slut. Guess she loves it in the ass!" grunted Max as he continued to ass-fuck Marca. He was now pulling his cock completely out of her ass before slamming it home, forcing her sphincter open with each stroke. And Marca loved every inch of it. She began to moan that she was cumming, the only intelligible sounds coming from her mouth. Max picked up the pace even more, his glistening jet black cock a blur as he trusted it in and out of hers ass hole.

Finally after ten minutes of this, during which Marca came almost continuously, Max.’s strokes began to get erratic and his balls tightened. "I'm busting my nut in your girlfriend’s ass!" he panted and buried it to the hilt and held it. "You're cumming in my ass! Shoot you’re cum in my ass!" Marca managed to gasp out, and then her whole body was racked by another orgasm. It was over and Max leaned up, and suddenly whipped his cock out of Marca's ass.

"Look at this little man, I'd let you do her now, but I don't even think you'd touch the sides!" They laughed at her boyfriend, still holding Marca's legs so he could see her ass hole. Her ass hole was a gaping huge opening. Max’s cum was flowing freely out of it. Leaving me lying on the bed in a heap, they dressed, took all the cash we had, some of my jewelry and before they left they told Marca they would be happy to service her anytime she wanted them.

It took me about 15 minutes to get up to come around to where I could untie my boyfriend. He took me in his arms, held me and kissed me. He kept telling me how sorry he was that he didn’t do anything. We both knew that that we could be dead, if I had not done what they say. He helped me to the shower, it was all I could do to walk after the fucken they had given me. We talked way in to the morning and decide not to call the cops I didn’t want to report that I had been raped and the stuff they took was no big deal.

He did not say much to me the rest of the weekend, what could he say, the look on his face was that of a man who had lost, been beat after all his girlfriend got fucked by 3 men. I think that was something he wanted to see me do, I guess he got his wish. He cried a few times when he saw me crying and all he could say was I’m sorry, and he cried some more. By Sunday night I told him, we would get though this and that tomorrow is the rest of our life.

On Monday I had a shoot for a client that was to start at 6 AM so I was on my way before my boyfriend was up. When I got to the location I ran into the crew,. Hey Marca how was the weekend?”

“Oh! Max, Bud yes it was all I could hope for, where is Big Ed?”

“You guys were great, best rape I ever had!”

“Hell girl we rehearsed it enough, it should have been the best any woman could get!”

“Does he still want to see you fuck a guy?”

“I think he has seen all the fucken he wants to see in a life time.”

“By the way you guys have some money and jewelry for me, my ass was your pay.”

Three month later I went on with my life and left that guy to think about his wants and how his old girlfriend got raped.

12