Ms. Marca Ch. 61

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
154 Followers

"Give it to me hard, please fuck me hard!. Oh my God! "Oh....yeah.....give it to me.... You're so big.....it feels so good. Uhh.....ohhh.....ohhh.....uhh...do it to me baby.....oh yes, yes, yessssssssss..........."

I cried out as another incredible orgasm overtook my body. I could feel my juices drip down my crack. Jason's humping continued, faster, harder. I could only hold on and ride this wild stud not wanting this to stop, I lost count was that 2, 3 or 4 orgasms I had while this young stud was pumping me with his prime cut of beef. I wasn't sure if it would ever end.

No sooner had he got into the right pace and timing of his strokes than he let out a groan. I knew by that sound and the way he tighten up ..to late his cock heaved and before I could do anything about it, he began spurting great wads of thick cum in me and all over me, my tits, hair, face and against my thigh. Jason gasped, but made no real effort to stop his hips jerked back and forth in a wild pumping action as his cock emptied its load, gobs of hot cum splattering my body. He kept pumping his hips until his balls had drained. He fell on top of me and cum continued to flow from his hose and covered my thighs.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to shoot off like that. I just couldn't help it! I mean... you are so beautiful and so sexy!"

I smiled up at him and began to rub his thick cream over my breast and stomach. I swabbed the blobs of his baby making cream off my thighs with my hand and fingers.

"Don't worry about it, baby, I'm just happy that I excite you so much. I think I'm going to love having you for a few days! "

I then brought my cum-smeared fingers to my lips. I licked the cum off my fingers, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his thick juice almost as much as I did getting him to shoot it. I sent Jason on his way telling him to tell Uncle Bob to give me about 20 minutes and come join me. This would give me time to take a quick shower and clean my love hole out. That boy had dumped a big load in and on me, I had it everywhere. After my shower I went with trying to look a little more sexy for old Bob and put on a black lace thong, 5” pumps, and a shear black robe that did nothing to hide my body. Fresh makeup on and some cheap perfume that I had got as a sample, I was a new girl. Was going to be his whore!

Bob opened the door and immediately noticed my sexy outfit. He entered, walked to the bed and handed me a cup of coffee. I accepted the coffee and stood just letting him take in the view. I turned and moved around just enough to revealing more of my lovely shaped breasts, my nipples upright and hard. Bob was a bit uneasy and he stepped back a bit to sip his coffee telling me how hot I was. I smiled and put the cup down on the nightstand dropped my robe and sat down on the bed with my long legs crossed.

"I bet you been thinking about this for months, just can't wait to get your mouth around my nipples!"

I shimmied my shoulders just enough to show off the supple jiggle and bounce of my firm breasts. Bob smiled, put his cup down and sat on the bed to lightly rub my nipple‘s. I moaned in arousal as he licked the nipple into his mouth to suckle it. I held his head tightly as I reveled at the pleasure from his tongue.

Bob stood up in front of me and removed his bathrobe. He stood naked in front of me and the sight of his huge stomach, my God he was fat! I moved my head down over his fat, wobbly belly towards his groin. I looked down to see that monster of a cock that I had come to know when last we were together. But his over hang from his paste white belly covered it. What has he done he was just plain fat, a whale!

His cock began to show life and peek from beneath his roll of fat that covered his crouch. Reaching between his legs, I rubbed the impressive erection I found lurking beneath his gut. I stood up long enough to slip my thong off doing it as sexy as possible. I sat down on the edge of the king size bed and backed up more on the bed and spread my legs and rubbed my pussy lip as if to call him home to mamma. I had him breathing hard, his gaze at my body told me he was coming home to mamma. He got on the bed on his knees between my out stretched legs as I kissed and licked his cock to a firm state. Bob took hold of the base of his cock between his right thumb and forefinger and pulled it down to a level that would reach my mouth. I could see that it took some effort, because it was so aroused that it naturally wanted to spring back up to full attention. He had to hold up his belly to get his cock even with my mouth. In fact, as I offered my mouth fully open, and the old man slipped his meat in, I honestly felt it lifting me up as he let it go. I could only take him a few inches because of his over hanging belly.

He tried to force more in, but even my big mouth was just too small to take any more of his length. I could even feel that my eyes were bulging as a result of the pressure. The old man was already leaking lots of hot, salty cream onto my tongue as I licked away at his baby maker. I craned my eyes up to his face and saw beads of sweat dripping down onto his fat belly and matting his thick white body hair.

"I need your cock inside me, right now, right here, right in my husband bed. My husband the little PP’s wife wants you to fuck her.. He can't satisfy me with his little cock. In fact it is so small it can‘t be called a cock. I need you to fuck me."

He pulled back and told me to put his meat in the honey trap as he let out a big hardy laugh. I took in the old guys wrinkled mass of meat and saw the ridges that ran up and down and around the reddish old pole. His sack was like a weather beaten on leather pouch that had two of the biggest balls this girl ever put tongue and lips to.

I obscenely laid back on the bed, pulled my legs up and spread my long dark legs, and pulled my tits up and sucked one nipple and than the other than began to pull on my nipples. Bob was taking in my body and his breathing became fast and hard. He was ready to take me and he did not hesitate. He kneeled on the edge of the bed on one knee and sunk a few inches of his cock into my very wet pussy. I am sure that Bob could have shoved his entire cock into me at that point, I was so wet, but he was teasing me. He would put in 3 or 4 inches, then pull out again. In less than a minute, I was thrusting my hungry cunt at him, trying to get more of his cock inside of me.

"You need to be fucked really bad, don't you Marca. You want Bob‘s big hummer!"

"Bob please stop teasing me. I’ve been thinking of your big cock for weeks, ever since Tim told me you were coming. Fuck me!! Fuck me!!!"

Bob sank in a little more, but not enough. I surprised myself, I was almost whining, "come on FUCK ME!! NOW GODDAMN IT! FUCK ME!!!!!!"

All at once with my eyes fixed on his shaft I reached to help slip more of it in my hungry hole. He gave in and began to hump his prime beef in to my love hole. He was giving me the full treatment taking it all the way in and coming all the way out making me cry and yell out how good it was. Yes ..Yes ..Oh God Yes ..Help me ..Oh Sweet Jesus Help me!

He moved down over me resting on his hands and knees and began to hump long and hard full strokes. Oh this was the Uncle Bob that made me beg for his cock for two days and two night in the hills of Tenn. “Yes big Bob oh yes!“ he was going for the gold he had it all the way in and it was hitting my sweet spot, this old man was making me see stars and I wanted the ride to the moon. I wrapped my legs around his fat wide belly his rolls of fat on his side’s had more spear tires than an 18 wheeler.

He stopped, pulled back a little, then rammed his hips forward again, this time driving the full length of his meat all the way into me. I gripped my legs about him tighter, starting to hump my cunt upwards to meet his thrusts. bob raised his upper body so he could reach my tits with his mouth and he began sucking on first one nipple, then the other. This only served to drive me wild, as my tits seemed to be even more sensitive than ever right now. I felt a climax that left me panting and gasping for breath, but Bob's cock never stopped the relentless fucking.

“Oh Bob give it to me don’t stop big guy .. more harder make me cum again .. fuck me you big cock bastard.... fuck me!”

I put my arms around his back and held on as he took me for one more earth moving orgasm. Than he slid down on to his elbows and his fat belly and floppy breast beat against my body. It was if he was slapping my tits and my flat stomach for being so bad. The feel of his over sized belly rubbing against my breast and stomach, was making me heat up. His body heat and sweat was making him become hot and clammy. His fat rubbing me made feel as if his body was one large cock. I pulled my arms into my body and moved them down between us to feel his hard cock and play with his over sized balls. Without warning I felt him falling forward toward me. As I looked up and not letting go of his cock, I found myself lying face up with the weight of his body pressing me deeper into the bed, this caused me to panic.

All I could see was his fat breast over my face and his cock had been taken by me all the way into my wet pussy. God I could feel him almost to my stomach. He was deep and he at last had given it all to me. It was like a big pink snake had found it‘s nest. I pushed on him trying to get him off me, urging him to move to pull up. I tried to turn my face to move but he had me pinned and I had his weight on my chest, his floppy tits over my mouth. He was covering the length of my body. Helplessly, I begged for him to get off me as I could feel my breast spread out, my chest was being constricted under his weight.

I was sprawled on the bed; my legs spread wide and twat was smothered from the weight of his legs between my long limbs. His big hands gripped my small waist and lower back. I felt his nails digging into my soft skin as the weight of both our bodies held them in place. The old man was trying to move.

“ Oh God help me get him off, help me take his weight off me!”

He seem to shaft his weight to one side as if he was rolling over and this allowed me to turn my head to the side and get air and not have my mouth muffed. My hands and arms were still pinned under his chest and all I could see was the right side of the bed and our reflection in my full length-dressing mirror. What I saw was my legs spread wide kicking wildly in the air above his lower back and ass as his rolls of fat covering the rest of my body.

“Bob honey you got to get up let me get on top help me get my arms free, just roll over baby!”

He grunted and moved just enough for me to free my arms. I looked back at the mirror and saw that I had all my limbs exposed and they were wrapped around him trying to get him to roll off me. I pushed and pulled trying to roll him to one side. Than he moaned as if he was shooting off. I don’t know how long I pleaded with him and fought him to get off me, but it seem like a lifetime. Damn his cock seem to be going limp, I can feel it slipping out. He was so fat I could not reach around him to take hold of his nut sack and the blob of fat covered my body I could not reach down between us to hold his cock. Why didn’t he answer me he just lay on top of me not humping me not trying to fuck this hot ass I had just offered him. His cock was so big that it was still in place but limp, hell he was a better fuck limp than Tim was hard.

“Bob answer me baby ..Bob please say something! Bob your like dead weight on me, baby please roll over! Oh ..oh .. OH SHIT NO ....Oooohh. Ooooohhhh! Aaaaaahhh ... HELP, HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME! .... JASON, JASON HELP ME ...... JASON ......SOMEBODY .....HELP!”

I called and called for some 15 to 20 minutes, where was that boy why didn’t he answer I know he can hear me. The whole fucking world can hear me! Than I heard movement outside the door, at last I heard a voice from outside the door call my name. “Ms. Marca you called me?”

“Yes damn it I’ve been calling for help for the longest why didn’t you come sooner?“

“Ms. Marca Bob told me he was going to give it to you so hard he was going to make you yell and beg how good it was. He told me you were a screamer and you would cry out for help when you got off, you know what I mean Ms. Marca .. so I was thinking ....!”

“God damn it Jason get your ass in here Help me Jason .. help me.”

“Yes ma .... Ms. Marca the door is locked!”

My smart ass husband wanted me to be safe so he had a regular door lock put in so I could feel safe when he was gone. The same key that fits the front and backdoor fits our bedroom lock! Bob must have locked it when he came in.

“Get my purse the keys are in the black one!”

“Yes ma ... Where is it Ms. Marca?”

“It’s on the ...fuck ... on my dresser in here ..never mind!”

Ms. Marca I got a great idea .. I’ll call 911!”

“God damn you no, don’t call anyone .. Jason you hear me! Don‘t you do a fucking thing unless I tell you! Jason you hear me!”

Yes ma .. I’ll do whatever you say!”

All I need is to have the fire department break down the door and find me with my husbands uncle dead on me with his limp cock up my pussy. I’ll need 3 lawyers for this one. One to help me with the divorce. One to help keep my name out of the newspaper and off Fox News, I’m sure they would be fair and balance. The last one to get me off this murder charge, I fucked him to death!

“Yes Ms. Marca, what do I do!”

“Jason go out to the black Park Ave. and look under the front bumper on the driver side and you will find a hide a key. One key is for the house, hurry honey!”

“I’ll be right back!”

You dumb shit I’ll be here! God where is a man when you need one, even a small cock man would do today. Where is that kid, oh what will I tell Tim, Oh please God help me get out of this, please! Oh God if you get me out of this I’ll never .... Au ...I’ll never...

“JASON, JASON HELP!”

“Ms. Marca I’m back .. Ms. Marca that Park Ave. is a off white almost gray!”

Fuck .. his car is at the airport!

“Jason out by the pool by the fences is a ladder go get it and put it up to the window.”

Oh why did this happen to me ..you old son-of-a bitch, you couldn’t die in your bed tonight. Hell why didn’t you die with me on top or doing me dog style! No we had to do it missionary style! God damn you ..you mother fucker! What is that leaking out of my pussy, oh God his body fluids!

“HELP...OH SOMEBODY HELP! JASON HELP ME!”

“I’m out here Ms. Marca can you see me!”

Stop waving and open the Goddamn window.

“YES open the window. Yes, yes .. good boy oh thank God, over here baby help me!”

“Bob are you a sleep, wake up Bob!”

“JASON THE ASS HOLE IS DEAD, YOU DUMB SHIT! Help me get him off me!”

“He is dead ... Ms. Marca I’ve never touched a dead person, I don’t know if I can do that!”

“GOD DAMN YOU, YOU THINK I ‘M-ENJOYING HAVING A OLD DEAD FART ON ME. DO YOU THINK I DO THIS FOR THE FUN OF IT! Don‘t answer that!”

Be calm Marca, he is just a kid ... talk nice to him be calm.

“Jason baby, you got to help me, give me your hand you don’t have to touch Uncle Bob. Take my hand and you pull me toward you and I’ll push on him.”

“Oh my Ms. Marca he smells, is that shit coming out his ass?”

“Oh please Jason take my hand pull baby pull on me!”

It took a life time to get me out from under the old guy once Jason had pulled me just enough to get my body to one side and not direct under him we at last rolled him off me and on to the floor. I had been under the old guy for almost an hour, his lips were turning blue and all color had gone out of his face. Thank God I could not see his face when was on top of me. I had his cum, piss, shit and saliva all over me. Here I was dressed in a pair of 5” heels, and the kid is looking at me like is it my turn again!

“Jason help me get him into his room, go get the bedspread off his bed and bring it here. Lay it down next to him and help me roll him over on it.”

Ms. Marca I can’t touch him!”

“Jason did you like the way Marca fucked you this morning?”

“Yes ma .. I sure did!”

“If you want some more of this pussy get your fucking ass down here and help me get him on this spread!”

We got old Bob on the bedspread and it took both of us pushing and pulling to do it. We took the spread and pulled it into his room. I knew we could not left him so we rolled him off the spread by the bed as if he had fallen off the bed and than put the spread back on the bed. I made the spread look like it had been pulled on as he went off the bed, mess with it. near the edge where Bob was. Go put the ladder up and I ran to get the sheets off my bed and into the washer. After about 20 minutes I found myself standing in the middle of his room looking at a dead old man. Think girl, think! I found his underwear he had taken off and got them back on him and some of his cum that he unloaded in me I scooped out and placed in his crouch on his cock head.

“Jason baby here is what you know, and all your to say when the fire department and cops come. I heard Ms. Marca yell for me to come quick. I got up here and she was trying to shake Uncle Bob and she got up and called 911. Than she told me to go out in the front of the house and wait for you to get here. “

I quickly took a shower to get the smell and any cum off me and put on a dress and sweater and the same 5” black pumps. Just as I was dressing I called 911. Less than an hour the house had medical people around cops and God knows who else.

“Yes officer, he is my husbands uncle and the young man is his neighbor, they had come to visit us for a few days. They are from Cleveland Tenn. Uncle Bob had come up stairs to take a nap about noon. He said he didn’t want any lunch, just wanted to lie down. I looked in on him about 1 / 1:30 and found him on the floor like that.. poor old thing. I got to call my husband, his nephew.”

“Sorry ma, but we have to fill out a report. Got to make sure it was a death by natural causes, I hope you understand. The guys will be finished with the bedroom and remove him to the morgue soon.”

I stood around outside the bedroom for a few minutes and went back down to the game room and sat with Jason. Telling him that Tim will take care of everything and we would see to it he got back home.

“Ma I’m officer Hicks and the medical investigators think they know what caused the death!”

“Officer didn’t he have a heart attack or a stroke?”

“Ma .. they found some pills he had been taking, Viagra! Do you know if he was going to meet a lady today or this afternoon?”

“VIAGRA! .. your kidding! (that old son-of-a-bitch, that was how he could fuck me so much when I was in Tenn.) No officer, we had talked about going to buy the young man and him some clothes later today.”

I got that look that most men give me when they are checking me out, in fact I had been given that look by every guy who had come in this afternoon. “He is not your blood kin, right?”

“Officer .. are you trying to accuse me of having sex with my husband’s uncle, in the house with this young man around!”

“I didn’t say that lady, but you’re the only woman around and if he was not meeting anyone later why was he taking the Viagra? Lady I got a job to do and I’m just trying to find out why this old guy died!”

I left them talking among each other and went to take the phone call from Tim. I had called his office and left word for him to call me as soon as possible.

“Tim Uncle Bob died, the police are here checking out every thing. ...... It seems he had a heart attack around noon. .... he was in bed .. . yes just a short nap ... I went in to check on him ... yes... found him on the floor by the bed ...yes... I’m doing fine honey. ..... call me and let me know what flight ... I’m sorry Tim ... I love you!”

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
154 Followers