Ms. Puckett's School: Dianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, young man," she smiled, "you are my first pupil so you need to help keep me on track."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Tell me about your other lessons, what you've learned, what you enjoyed most, what you still want to learn." She smiled at him. "You're manners are very good, by the way, and that's important to a girl."

"Thank you." He groped for words. "If I'm a little slow on the uptake, it's because you're so beautiful."

She felt herself blushing, "Thank you yourself. "I hope you're not going to feel intimidated." . . . . Now what have you learned?"

"Well, one of my teachers taught me to French kiss."

"Did you like that?" she asked with an impish grin on her face.

"Oh, yes."

She was trapped by her own need. "Can you show me what you learned?"

He raised long, slender fingers to caress her face. "You really are beautiful, Dianne . . . and very desirable." And he leaned forward to touch her lips with his. She felt the tip of his tongue against her lips. And then it was touching her own tongue and her passions were almost as inflamed as his. So long since she'd given herself to such a wonderful, heated overture. She was almost gasping for breath when they broke the tonguing, sucking kiss.

"My goodness," she panted. "You learned that lesson well." Her eyes sparkled as she teased, "Of course we'll have to practice a lot more."

And he beamed. "I'll like that." He paused. "And I've learned to touch a girl's body."

"Oh, you have, have you?" He nodded. "And would you like to show me what you've learned?"

His fingers touched her cheek again, then they moved down her neck to caress the bare skin of her shoulder. He slipped the strap down so he could caress her naked shoulder and then his fingers floated over the strap to roam her bare arm down to her fingers. When that hand moved back up her arm it grazed the fullness of her breast and set her trembling. Then he was trailing his fingertips over the warmth of her chest above the deep scoop of her neckline. When one finger dipped into the valley between her breasts she thought she was going to come right then. When he let his fingers curl under the fullness of her she pulled back.

"I don't want to get my dress all wrinkled."

His disappointment was painful to see.

She almost laughed. "Would you like to help me with the zipper?" And he half-turned to show him her back.

The smile sprang back to his face and it only took him a second to work the zipper down to her waist. And another second for her to rise and slip the silken fabric off and carefully deposit it on the far end of the couch. She knew the chemise was not concealing anything as she took her place beside him. "Now, where were we?" she invited. His touch was a little tentative as he cupped her breast. "Did your teacher touch you while you were touching her?"

"Yes."

"And did you like that?"

"Oh, yes."

Dianne made no effort to draw a line for herself. She began loosening the buttons on his shirt and soon had it open to his waist. He tugged it out of his trousers and tossed it on the floor and she could admire his youthful chest: no gray hairs, no middle-age flab, the bare chest of a swimmer. And she didn't try to resist running her hands over that firm flesh. She could feel the effect her caresses were having on him . . . on both of them. When he moved his fingers back to her breast she pushed away.

"Let's clear the playing field a little," she smiled. And she rose enough to free the bottom of her chemise so she could tug it up, little by little, for his admiration, and over her head.

Randy beamed. "You are so sexy. But the field is still not level."

"And what are you going to do about it?" she teased. She didn't resist when he pulled her close to kiss her neck and slipped his arms around her. Didn't resist when she felt him fumbling with the hooks on her bra. Silently rejoiced when he pulled the silk away from her and let her titties stand free.

"Gorgeous," he almost sobbed. And they were kissing again, tongue against tongue, breast against chest, arms crushing each other together. She had her arms behind his head when he slipped one hand between them. His fingers found her nipple and she felt a sharp pinch.

Her lips were against his ear as a small orgasm claimed her. "Did your teachers teach you that, you naughty boy?"

"No, I read about it."

"Keep reading that book." And she tumbled again when he repeated the pinch.

"Is that all you learned about touching a girl?"

"Oh, no." And he ran his hand over the flat of her stomach, down one thigh to her knee, then the other.

"I like that."

"So do I."

"Is there more?"

"That's as far as we got."

Dianne considered how far she would go, but her hunger drove her beyond turning back. "Did you feel me tremble when you pinched my nipple?"

"I did."

"Well, you gave me a little orgasm each time. And a girl likes that. But you can give her a big orgasm if you pinch her other places."

She studied the confusion on his face and smiled. "I can show you what I mean, if you like," she beamed at him. "But first I'd like to do something for your pleasure, if that's okay?"

"Of course it is, darling. What do you want me to do?"

"Stand up." He did, but instead of standing with him she surprised him by kneeling in front of him. In a minute she had opened his belt and zipper and tugged his trousers down to the floor. In another minute she had removed his shoes and socks and trousers and had her cheek pressed tight against the fierce erection in his shorts. "Okay so far?"

"Oh, yes."

Then she tugged open the snaps on his boxers and let them fall to the floor. For the first time in his twenty years he was standing naked, with a raging hard-on, in front of a beautiful woman. Her cheek was warm and soft when she pressed it against his cock. Then her fingers were circling his hardness, squeezing him, gliding over his heat, cupping his engorged balls.

"What a handsome cock," she murmured. "Okay so far?"

"Unbelievably wonderful."

And now he saw her lean forward to plant a kiss on the tip of his ram . . . then another. And her tongue darted out to lick the drop of cum that was peeking out of him. Kissing him. Her tongue licking and washing him. Until she beamed up at him and opened her mouth in a huge smile before lowering her lips to circle the head of his rod. He could feel her tongue swirling around him. Exciting him. Loving him as she began to take him deeper . . . and deeper . . . He almost cried out when she backed off, his cock slipping out of her mouth. But, when only the tip remained inside her lips, she plunged again, taking him deeper and deeper until he could feel himself touching the back of her mouth. Too much. Too wonderful. Uncontrollable.

"Oh, God, darling. I'm going to cum."

So long since she'd had a man cum in her loving mouth. "Please do, Randy. Cum for me." And she went back to her bobbing, sucking. Swirling. Until his scrotum cinched up tight and his hot jizz spurted into her eager mouth.

"Your cum is delicious, darling Randy," she purred as she licked him clean.

They sat together, her head on his shoulder, as she toyed with his limp penis and he caressed her full tit.

"Dianne?"

"Yes?"

"You were going to show me how to give a girl a big orgasm."

She brightened and sat up. "Yes, I was. Now, where should we start?" She thought for a moment. "Did you like what I did just now?"

"Oh, yes. It was even better than I ever imagined."

"Well girls like to have their lovers give them the same sort of pleasure." She smiled at his confusion. "When you were touching your teachers' bodies, did you put your hand on their pussies?"

Randy blushed. "Not yet. We sort of ran out of time."

"Well, I think we have plenty of time for you to practice now if you want to." She made it sound like a question as much as an invitation."

"Oh, I do."

"Then go back to touching my titties." After enjoying his touch for a few minutes, she whispered, "And my stomach . . . and my hips . . . and my legs." She was almost ready to rape him. "Now bring your hand up between my thighs."

His fingers pressed hard against her.

"If my panties get in your way, you may want to slip them off."

And he did, tugging the flimsy silk down as she raised her lovely ass, down over her knees and off her feet. Then his fingers were playing in those dark curls and exploring her firm mound and the hot lips of her love box.

"Oh, yes, Randy. I love it," she sobbed. "And you can put a finger inside." She trembled through a small orgasm when his finger brushed her clit as he began to finger fuck her. "Wonderful. Wonderful."

As they lay together, she surrendered to an inspiration. "Darling, would you like to try something for me?"

"Of course."

"Then close your eyes," she smiled at him. When his eyes were shut tight, she reached into her puss with three fingers, wiping them against the inside of her tunnel to harvest all the delicious juices she could. She lifted her dripping fingers in front of his nose. "Keep your eyes shut and smell, Darling.

A broad smile lighted his face as he smelled the heavenly nectar on her fingers. "That smells fantastic, Dianne, what is it?"

"Keep your eyes closed and stick out your tongue." When he obeyed, she ran her fingers over his tongue and was enraptured when he licked ravenously at her fingers. She allowed him to lick and suck each one until he had harvested all her offering.

"My God, Dianne, that was the most delicious treat I've ever had. What was it?"

"Would you like some more?"

Her heart jumped when he begged her for more.

"Then get down on your knees between mine and you can help yourself from the source."

Randy almost fell over himself doing her bidding. And when she held the lips of her love mouth open for him he was quick to assault it with his tongue, moaning his delight, plunging deep and swirling in her recesses until she felt herself crashing into the wonderment of a shattering orgasm.

"Oh, Randy," she moaned against his chest when she'd had time to recover. "You are already a wonderful lover. Some girls will be so lucky. Just like me."

"I can't imagine they will be as beautiful and as tasty as you," he teased.

"Well, each of them will taste a little different, but all of them will appreciate your talented tongue." They lay quietly in each other's arms for a few minutes then his hand slipped down across her stomach to cup her puss.

"What are you up to, young man?"

"I, uh," he stammered.

"Didn't your teachers tell you to say what's on your mind?"

"Well, my beautiful teacher, I was hoping you would teach me to make love to you."

"But you have made love to me, my sweet, in a variety of delightful ways," she smiled an impish smile.

"Yes, but I meant . . ." His voice trailed off.

Dianne reached down and discovered that his challenging young cock was standing at rigid attention again. "Do you mean you'd like to make me a present of that beautiful prick?"

"Oh, yes."

"Then play with my titties a little and suck on them and let me feel that monster.

As his lips and teeth closed over her nipple, she fondled and caressed his hard rod. And when he bit her, she screamed softly. "You win, you rascal. Lie down on your back." And when he was on his back with his hardness pointing at the ceiling, she rose over him and guided him to the treasure he sought. Slipping over him she welcomed him into the heat and moisture of her hungry puss.

"Oh, God, darling, you're unbelievable."

Up and back, moaning her own joy, up and back, faster and faster, harder, deeper, past one orgasm, his hands mauling her pendant breasts and crushing the hard nipples. Then he was moaning, "Yes." Shouting his need, 'Oh, yes." His excitement, his release as his hot cum spurted into her hungry puss rocking her into her own tumbling ecstasy.

Dianne listened to his breathing and marveled at this new life she had discovered. She was almost surprised as she remembered the paragraph from the orientation documents that asked students to recommend candidates for the program. It was then she realized that another boy she knew had undergone a transformation much like what Randy was experiencing.

She cupped Randy's balls and wondered if Rachel would let her give Jake a lesson. As sort of a 'thank you.'

12