Ms. Tease Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the inexperience of Gigi shows. She resists when I start to push, the little lips folding in on themselves and clinging to the tip of me, until I pull out and dot my shaft with several more drops of lube.

This time when I push my dick goes right in, her virginity taken in one cruel thrust. The stretchy sheath grips back at me, milking my cock as I work the thing around in a full circle -- 360 degrees of friction -- until the insides of her are coated in lube. At times I pull out, and then push in again until the sleeve bunches slightly and the head of my cock emerges from out the other end. I'm amazed by how good it feels and I keep my hips still as I jerk myself off in a steady motion with the thing, enjoying the squishy sounds it makes as I work.

But before long she starts to dry up. I chalk it up to nerves, pulling halfway out and dropping several more drops of lube into the pencil hole. It's an inconvenience, and it makes me wish I had one of those old fashioned Tin Man-style oilcans filled with AstroGlide to help ease matters along.

I wonder if she knows what a filthy toy she's gotten for me, and can't resist wiping a hand on the comforter and sending out another text into the ether, working the gigi with my other hand all the while.

"I'm working on having a good night as we speak. Can I put an order in for some more of this lotion now?"

"Yep. Wow! Take it easy soldier."

I hadn't really expected a response, and when I read it, it makes me stroke all the faster. "Tell that to Gigi," I type. "She doesn't get quite as wet as I'm accustomed to. Despite my talented undercover tongue..."

"Lol."

She's dropped off the radar again just when I need her the most. I want her to ask me to describe it, this wondrous slippy-sliding grip, the sounds Gigi makes moving over the length of me. Still it feels good to think of her imagining me working myself over, as if her knowledge of the act makes her a part of it, complicit in my building orgasm in some oblique fashion.

As I continue to stroke, all at once it begins to feel even better as Gigi and I catch a workable rhythm, both of us racing towards a common goal. Drops of seminal fluid overflow the head of me, spilling over at regular intervals. When my dick emerges out the little hole, the pearl-white drops mix with the lube, forming a perfect little ring that avalanches down the head, catching beneath the ridge when I pull back. It's a clear sign, and I know it won't be long.

"Oh my, it works," I pause to type in a last-ditch effort, feeling wicked for including her, but stroking hard and fast just the same. I'm desperate to hear her tell me to come for her.

"Yea!"

"Not quite yea," I type, knowing she's misunderstood, but immensely happy that she would cheer on my orgasm. "Any minute now though."

"Well I'll let you go. Enjoy."

She's done, but in my state I no longer mind. There are tingling sensations running all through the shaft of my dick and down to my balls. I drop the phone and reach down to rub them, working in the spillover cum-lube concoction until they glisten and draw up tight to my body. As I near my peak, more and more of me emerges from out the little hole, stretching it. I squeeze harder, the little dick slit of me open, pre-cum still seeping steadily from the tip.

Faster I stroke. And then faster still until I begin to groan, and then yell as I begin to ejaculate. I crane my neck to watch as the first semen salvo explodes from my body and hits me in the upper lip. The second blast strikes the right lens of my glasses, and another whizzes past my face and stains the pillowcase. I struggle to readjust my aim as the rest of my load emerges from me in ever-weakening eruptions. They slap wetly against my chest, and then my belly before finally slowing and stopping.

When I can breathe again, I look down. The head of my cock is pulsating visibly outside the sleeve, and I'm practically drenched in semen.

Though drained and exhausted, I'm happy as I wipe my hand elaborately on my thigh, taking up the phone one last time.

"For the record: wow, it works. What a mess though," I type.

12