Mum! You Whore 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ear splitting scream bought me from my trance and I looked on proud of my whore as she lost complete control as her almighty orgasm ripped through her body from deep within the confines of her womb.

"Yessssssssss, make me fucking commmmmeeeeeeee you dirty young boys," she shouted without a care in the world, luckily no one else had come to retrieve a vehicle and although the nearest one was over thirty meters away I was sure she would have been heard. The squeal would of made them look and the rocking small car would of gave the game away in an instant.

"Pump my holes pump my holes here I come, pull my nipples, owwww eeeeee, yessssss, oh god here I commmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she threw her head forward almost in Simon's lap and pushed her arse back pinning Josh in the corner of his own car.

Her legs had clamped tight together and I knew full now that Josh's three fingers would be being crushed by her super strong cunt muscles; not only that his poor thumb would be at the centre of her pulsating arsehole as it convulsed, gripping and relaxing around his thick hard knuckle as her body released itself.

She was still in this position for a good minute until her body seemed to relax and she moved herself forward freeing Josh and lifting her head from Simon. She had sweat running from her face and her hair had stuck to the top of her forehead and her makeup had begun to run.

She pulled looked from Simon to Neal and smiled and then back at Josh and then thanked the boys, she told them that they had made her come harder than she had ever for a long time and that Josh had earned his blowjob.

She turned in her seat so that her arse was in the air facing me from the window, I couldn't see her pussy which was below the window line put I could see her arsehole that look moist and was still opening and closing giving the quickest of glimpses in to her dark brown hole.

She had in a split second removed enough of Josh's bottom clothing and now I watched her head bob up and down slowly as she enjoyed his eighteen year old dick. Slobbering all over it I imagined making sure she gave him the wettest and best suck for bringing her off so well.

After a few minutes, maybe four or five her head stopped bobbing and it sounded like there was a quick conversation and then Josh seemed to move over in to the middle seat and the two front doors flew open and Simon sporting a huge bulge in his jeans climbed out and slammed the door.

Simon opened up the back door and before climbing in opened his jeans and pushed them along with his boxers round his ankles.

His dick was very impressive, bigger than Josh's that was for sure. It popped up as his boxers went down and looked a good eight or eight and a half inches in length, his cock had better than average thickness to complement its length but fell a little short of what I had in my trousers.

He awkwardly clambered in the car and shut his door behind him, I looked through my blacked out window and into Josh's car just in time to see Neal clamber in next to Josh on the opposite side. In the meantime before Simon had got in Fiona had put her legs through the gap in the front chairs and had placed a knee on each.

She was currently resting her arms on the head rest looking down at not one but now three young hard dicks. I watched her look left at Neal's cock first, from where I was sitting it looked similar in length to Josh's about seven inches but much thinner. She licked her lips and said something to Neal before reaching out with her left hand and placing around the base of his cock tight to his pubic bone.

Her fingers closed and over lapped easily round it and I watched as she slowly raised her hand up it until she was at his helmet where she rolled her hand around the tip and then released his cock to spit on her hand. She moved her hand back over his dick and expertly rolled her palm around the top and then lowered her hand gripping his shaft tight and peeling his foreskin back as she lowered.

His face broke in to the biggest grin I've ever seen as she exposed a neat little pink helmet that was in perfect proportion to the rest of his dick. Once at the base of his cock she lowered her hands to his young balls and gave them a gentle squeeze before re-gripping his dick at the base.

She then swung her head back right until she was looking at Josh and after a moments eye contact she dropped her head and sucked his pole three times slowly, from the tip taking a good six inches down her throat each time before returning to his helmet. On her final movement up she kissed the top of his cock and then turned her attention to Simon.

There was a brief conversation that I couldn't quite hear, I thought I heard Fiona swoon and compliment Simon on how big his cock was and Simon seemed to confirm this assumption by the way he took his own cock and waggled it at her. Taunting her almost and he might not of realised but I saw the glazed hungry look she had in her eyes.

She reached out and I watched as she took his cock like she had Neal's at the base and her fingers wrapped round it, but from what I could see from her hand I doubt that her fingers met her thumb. Her next comment I did hear though, "Oh my I love a dick that fills my hand," she said as she raised her hand up his thick dick.

Again like Neal she reached the top and rolled her hand lovingly around his helmet before pulling the skin back to reveal a large mushroomed purple helmet that oozed a drop of precome through her fingers and that glazed look was accompanied with a large smirk of her own.

She was certainly the cat who had just been given a large pot of cream.

Again she said something to quiet for me to hear and all three of the boys laughed and looked at each other. She didn't spit on her palm to grease Simon's cock as the amount of precome that was oozing from his eye and covering Fiona's slender fingers meant none was necessary. She lowered her hand pulling the skin back to free his large veiny shaft.

Like Neal she felt Simon's balls for a moment giving them a squeeze before taking his impressive dick back in her small hand where it dwarfed her fingers. She then lowered her head back down and opened her mouth willingly to take Josh's meat back down her throat.

Fiona then rose her head keeping her lips tight to his dick and then began bobbing her head up and down his cock in a steady rhythm supporting herself by the other twos cocks for a moment until she got her balance and established her speed. Once she hand she then began wanking the cocks either side of her.

At first she struggled to find any proper rhythm and I imagined it would be quite awkward to concentrate on sucking cock and wanking two others especially from the precarious position between the two front seats. This problem didn't seem to faze anybody though; least of all Fiona who soon found her rhythm and pace and was soon pleasuring all three cocks expertly.

All three boys had their heads back against the backseat, big grins on their young faces as a forty year old woman pleasured them all orally or with her hand, they enjoyed her like this for a few minutes before Neal spoke and Josh turned to him and replied, all of which I couldn't hear.

He then placed a hand on the back of Fiona's head and gripped her hair and pushed it up and down his cock controlling the pace for five or six thrusts before pulling her off his dick and holding her.

He looked at her and again something was said that I couldn't hear but as I watched I managed to piece together was had been said. Keeping hold of her hair he pulled her through from the front a bit more and the pushed her head in the direction of Neal's sticking up cock that was still in her grasp.

She knew exactly what was expected and she positioned herself better and then aimed his cock at her mouth and pushed it in her mouth.

"Yes bitch suck Neal's fucking dick you slut," Simon had shouted and I knew she's love that and it seemed to spur her on instantly to suck his cock with a bit more vigour.

Josh now mauled her tits as they were almost hanging on his lap and Simon reached under her body by leaning forward and entered her cunt with his fingers which caused Fiona to moan loudly on Neal's thin cock.

Once Josh had let his friend have enough her grabbed her hair again and pulled her to the other side and when Simon had sat back down she didn't waste any time in opening and stretching her lips around his big hard cock. Sucking this side I had a perfect view of her mouth being filled and stretched as she took as much in her mouth as possible which was about four inches.

Her lips bulged and I watched her nostrils flare as they did when she sucked me as she tried to get oxygen in her body to breath. Josh continued pulling her nipples and Neal took on the role of pussy player.

She spent the next ten minutes being lifted by her hair from one cock to the next sucking it for a few minutes whilst being mauled on her tits or fingered in either of her holes before being passed on to the next waiting dick.

She came again mid-way through this cycle of having her mouth filled and holes rubbed but rather than be left to scream and enjoy her orgasm she was just manhandled to the next boy who shut her moans up by shoving a dick in her throat.

"I'm going to come," Neal shouted.

Fiona's head was quickly lifted from Josh's cock and pushed down on to Neal's where Fiona bobbed her head up and down three times and then I watched her cheeks bulge as Neal pushed his groin up off the seat sending his thin seven inches to the back of her throat to unload. She managed to get her head free and push him back down just as his cock erupted for the last time and she moved her head in to the direction of the spray.

His young virile creamy seed hit her up the side of her right cheek and stopped when it hit her hair; she gripped his cock and rubbed it round her lips getting as much of the come that had leaked down his shaft on her face as possible. Once she'd done that she sucked him twice and kissed his helmet and then thanked him.

She was pulled quickly away from him and Josh had his cock back in her throat and fucked her face now faster than before spurred on by the sight of his mate coming on her relishing the chance to do the same.

He lifted her head off his cock and asked her, "Ready for some more young spunk whore?"

"Yes, " she panted, "Yes I want all your young spunk," she panted again before having her mouth filled roughly with his dick which she sucked in earnest knowing that her second load was imminent.

Josh lifted her head less than thirty seconds later and held her head so that just the top of his cock was in her mouth and then his stomach when taught and his cock twitched violently below her and he lifted her head slightly and I was treated to the site of his sperm firing up in to her mouth.

He then moved her head in to different directions each time his cock twitched making sure her face took the full impact. Like Fiona had done with Neal's cock josh rubbed his around her face but he held her head and did the rubbing, her face was a gooey mess by the time he passed her to Simon and as she sucked his huge pole I could see Josh's come running down her nose and falling onto Simon's cock.

Fiona just gobbled it up pushing it between her lips with her fingers as she wanked the bottom four inches of his wondeeful cock that she couldn't fit in her mouth as she attend to the rest.

It took Simon another six minutes to blow his load and when he did he filled her mouth with his whole load. He held her head on his dick as it unleashed at least six loads in to her mouth. I watched as she struggle for breath, her throat and mouth full of young spunk, her lips stretched round meat letting in no air.

Her nostrils flared and gasped for oxygen but still he held her until come oozed from the tiniest of gaps between his shaft and her lips and ran down his shaft. When he released her head she leapt up and gasped for air letting come fall from her mouth back on to Simon's cock and balls.

She gasped in the air taking as much in as possible before she was pulled back towards the cock she'd just milked dry.

"You've got some cleaning up to do whore," Simon said as he rubbed her face down the entire length of his cock collecting come and saliva as he pushed her face in to his balls. "Start with them," he said as he made her suck his balls clean before having her clean his shaft.

Josh then signalled the end of the session, "Right you skank get out my car," he said and pushed her in to the front. The lads hoisted up their boxers and trousers and all climbed out the back as Fiona was still turning around.

Josh reached in and pulled her out the passenger side and pushed her back unbeknownst in to my front bumper. The boys then jumped in and left her there, abused tits hanging out, cunt on show and another sticky face full.

She looked around ensuring she hadn't been seen and shuffled down the side of my car, I don't even thin k she'd realised it was me in all her excitement and I watched her pull her tiny skirt down which would barely even cover her exposed cunt now that Simon had her knickers.

She pulled her boob tube up and fit it as good as possible over her sore, swollen nipples. I laughed to myself as the material pulled taught against her breasts and showed her areola round the outside of a huge hard lump created by her abused nipple.

She actually even used my wing mirror to see how much come was on her face before walking back to her vehicle proudly sporting the seed of three eighteen year old college boys.

12