Mum! You Whore 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

The bed could be heard creaking as she altered her position to the one required of her.

We then heard Neal say," Go on Simon give the horny old bitch what she needs, look at her pushing her pussy out, she can't wait for it," he said to which they all laughed at her and called her a whore and various other names that would only heighten her arousal.

I imagined her laying back on her elbows so that she could look down her flat tanned stomach and between her splayed legs where Simon stood between them, looking down at her his big eight or so inch cock swinging before him ready to fill her, fuck her and make her squeal and come. I imagined her pushing her groin forward rolling her pelvis begging, aching to be impaled on his young hard meet not caring what she looked like or what the young boys thought of her.

I then heard a slapping sound and a little yelp from Fiona's mouth indicated it was on her body, it happened three more times before Simon spoke, "Is this what your pussy needs whore?" and then the slapping sound followed by a yelp travelled in the air from upstairs.

"Ohh yes Simon I need it in me sooo bad, please give it me, fill me up and fuck me with it," she unashamedly begged and yelped again as her body was struck again, "Ohh Simon slap my pussy with your big cock, slap my naughty pussy, I'm such a naughty slut fucking three of my daughters college friends, slap my naughty pussy," she obscenely begged Simon who didn't seem to ready just yet to put a halt to Fiona's admissions of needing his cock.

He was certainly getting in to this dominating malarkey and it made me smile that such a young lad was ordering her about, making her beg and admit to needing his young cock.

"Pull your pussy lips apart and show us your clit," he said.

"Ha look at the bitch she'll do anything we ask," I heard Neal say who must've been gagging to get his cock in her but he would just have to wait his turn while Simon toyed with her.

"I will," Fiona panted, "I'll do anything and everything you say until Saturday," she declared. "Look see, look at my clit what do you want me to do now, tell me I'll do as you ask," she said and I imagined her on the bed with her legs wide in front of Simon. Her thumb and finger locked on each of her lips pulling them wide and exposing her big clit.

"Beg me to slap my cock on your clit," Simon said.

Like she'd done many times before Fiona began to do as instructed and beg the young eighteen year old between her legs to slap her clit with his cock, I smiled to myself, my cock swelling in my pants as I listened to her from down the stairs. Alice sat silent, ashamed of the situation but bound to silence by her own filthy acts.

Slap! Followed by a yelp signalled the first blow on her swollen sensitive clit from Simon's hard dick.

"Ohh yes Simon right there, right on my big swollen clit. Owww, ouch, ohhh, yes more Simon more, hit my clit, no one's ever hit my clit before and I love it, it's going to make me come," she panted between ooh's are ah's as we heard each and every blow Simon landed on her clit with his hard dick.

"Oh my god I'm going to come from this" she then squealed, "Yesss, go on Simon hit my clit, be the first to make me come like thissssss, yesssssssss!" she squealed and then came.

Laughter and amazed cat calls rang out from the three boys at the sheer obscenity of what they had just witnessed from this old mature whore, "Shit boys, no girl in the college would come from this, your one dirty desperate whore you know that?" Josh said.

"I know, I can't help myself," Fiona said.

At this point I said to Alice we were heading out and she seemed eager to get away jumping up and almost running out the door, she'd probably heard more than enough and the embarrassment level was only increasing for her. I knew what laid ahead though and I'm sure Alice would be even more embarrassed when we walked back in as long as Fiona followed through on her orders.

I slammed the door on purpose making sure that Fiona would hear it alerting her to the fact that she had instructions to follow whilst I disappeared with Alice for a while. We headed out to the local in the opposite village to the one Fiona had hooked up with the footy lads for a change of scenery. This pub just happened to be the one where John Vann bartended, you remember him? one of the dad's that fucked Fiona in the cricket pavilion.

I spoke with John and he asked about Fiona and my new slut, I told him Fiona would be available soon enough and that one day he might get to have a go on my new slut, Alice who I nodded towards as came back from the toilet. His big smirk that grew on his face said it all as he eyed Alice lustfully.

We only stayed for a quick drink, maybe forty minutes and then I led Alice back to the car to head home.

"Do we..." she went to ask and I raised my hand stopping her dead.

"Yes we do you stupid little slut unless you want me to call Nicole or send her a picture?" I retorted as I pinged the central locking and climbed in, with a reluctant and disgruntled Alice following suit.

We were back outside our house in ten minutes and I knew what was hopefully waiting inside, Alice had no idea, "Whatever is going on in there you act as if nothing is happening do you understand?" I asked her.

"Yes Ali, I understand," she said.

"We'll go in and you'll make me a cup of tea then a bacon and sausage cob, we'll then take it upstairs ok?" I told her.

"Yes Ali," she replied and got out at the same time as me and followed me down the path.

I noticed straight away that the patio doors out on to the large garden were steamed up indicating that the downstairs area was a bit hot and sweaty and I smiled as I opened the door letting us both in and then letting close noisily behind Alice.

The groans and noise stopped momentarily and then I could hear the three boys whispering and sounding panicked, Fiona soon quashed any fears they may have had just how she was instructed too.

"Don't you dare stop Neal, you better keep fucking my pussy," she screamed at him, "Don't worry boys it's my house I fuck who I want and where I want, keep fucking me Neal," she barked again.

Her low moans started up again followed by the slap of balls against bare, wet skin, probably her soaking wet thighs as Neal began humping her pussy again.

"That's it Neal just like that you dirty boy, fuck my tight slippery pussy, fill me spunk just like Josh and Simon did," she urged him before begging one of the others to fill her mouth. "Ummm I love your cock Josh," she cooed before we heard her slurping on it.

Alice had begun my dinner and tea and was ten minutes in when Neal declared he was going to come and then filled Fiona's pussy with load number three of the torrid few days.

"Oh thank you Neal, that's my pussy full boys," we heard he say as she pulled herself off Neal's cock, "Look at all run out," she said as I listened to her scooping it from her cunt. "Now Josh I see your hard, be the first in my arse," she said.

"Oh I'm hard alright," he said as I shifted position to look in the big mirror on the wall opposite the hall way door, I could just about see it from my position in the corner of the kitchen. Fiona was laid back along the big wide arm of the fabric sofa holding her legs up in the air and spread wide.

Her pussy was swollen and covered on glistening moisture, come was pooled at the entrance to her open hole and a strand hung obscenely from her cunt opening along the piece of skin to her arsehole.

"Come on," she said beckoning Josh forward, "come and take my arsehole in front of your friends, come on Josh, come on," she urged him.

I watched him step forward, seven inches of young hard eighteen year old meat swinging before him. He stood between her legs his cock quivering less than an inch from her soiled hole and offered up anus. Fiona's legs dropped a little and she pulled them instantly back using the muscles in her legs to spread and hold them as wide as possible in front of him.

The more she spread the more her used pussy opened and omitted more of the seed left in her already, a mixture of all three young boys come leaked from her and trickled over her tightest hole.

"Hold my legs boys, pull them back so your friend can get in my arse deep," she said looking to the other two who didn't need asking twice and quickly took up a position either side.

Neal stood to the left and pulled her leg back and wider than she could spread and Simon did the same from his kneeling position on the couch. Her cunt spread wider still and her arsehole opened a little a little and I could see it slightly opening and closing, readying itself for Josh big dick.

"Come on Josh stick that big thing in my arse, I need it," she begged.

Josh angled his cock head towards her arse and I watched it fit perfectly in to the bowl created between her smooth cheeks, he pushed his groin forward and Fiona's face contorted and her eyes screwed a little as he applied pressure to her naughtiest hole.

"That's it Josh keeping pushing, that's it push Josh fill my arse, stretch it round your big cock," she urged through gritted teeth as his helmet forced her arsehole wider. I looked round briefly at Alice who was just dishing up my cob but quickly turned my attention back to the mirror.

I turned back just in time to see his young cock head breach her tight arsehole with one last push forward of his groin, "Oh gosh," Fiona gasped as his helmet popped past the resistance her hole offered briefly before widening and allowing him inside. He stopped and held his position letting her feel his cock head in her whilst enjoying her tight hole for the first time himself.

Fiona looked every inch the filthy whore laid out on the arm of her own sofa like a piece of sacrificial meat, her legs being pulled high and wide by two eighteen year old college boys so that her mature holes were open and accessible to a third young man who was now helmet deep in her anus.

She looked down her body over her tanned stomach and pubic mound to the shaft that was filling her bum and then I watched as her eyes travelled up his young body, over his flat ripped stomach and smooth chest where her eyes met his on his grinning face and she smiled, looking in to his eyes she smiled and said thank you.

"We've got ourselves a dirty anal MILF boys," Josh said looking to his two friends how high fived over her head and both reached over to their mate to slap his palm.

After this show of bravado Josh pushed forward slowly, inching more of what Fiona desires in to her arse, "Owww, ouch Josh owww," Fiona cried as her hole stretched around his shaft and accepted all seven young inches of it until his pubic bone ground in to her body and he stopped.

There was a brief moments pause and then Josh withdrew so that just his helmet was in her and then he pushed back in with a bit more force, "Ooooooowwwww, yesssss!" Fiona whimpered as he sent his length inside her in one motion stopping only when he couldn't go any further.

I then felt Alice behind me holding a plate in each hand with a cob on each for us both, I pointed to the side and she put them down and then I pointed to the floor beside me and she came over slowly knowing that something was probably going to happen that wouldn't be all that great for her.

I pulled her in front of me and pulled her close to my body and whispered in her ear, "Watch the mirror," I then hitched her skirt up and found her pussy folds through the thin material of her knickers with ease and began to rub her cunt, "Look at her she loves cock, you'll be the same soon," I said pushing a finger hard on her clit through her lips.

She let out a really low moan, stifled as not to alert her college friends that we were watching as they'd seemed to of forgot about us even being there.

Me and Alice watched as I toyed her clit as Fiona's arsehole began to loosen around the cock of Josh, Alice's best friends boyfriends cock and a cock that Alice was very familiar with herself. Josh was now fucking her bum as if it was a wet pussy, he was pulling out almost to the tip and then driving back home with as much force as he could muster.

Every time his cock bottomed out in her rectum her body shook, sending ripples up her stomach and wobbling her huge tits and up her thighs shaking the legs in the hands of Simon and Neal. Fiona was completely lost in the situation now and had her head thrown back almost hanging off the edge of the arm next to where Neal was stood.

I eased Alice think knickers to the side and fed a couple of fingers in to her pussy and pulled them up inside her hard lifting her on to her toes with a low yelp, "How's it feel watching your mother get fucked by the same cock that's fucked you?" I asked her quietly.

"It, it feels weird," she whispered back.

"Your wet cunt would indicate it turns you on, does it turn you on slut?" I probed as I jammed my fingers in her hard twice making her catch her breath.

"Yes, yes it turns me on," she said, and I knew she almost ready.

I fingered her as I held her head towards the mirror so we could both watch the action and listen to the noises her mother was making. She was making a series of groaning noises and omitting the old high pitched yelp with the occasional audible word. Not a sentence just the odd word like, cock, arse, come, do me, need, want.

She was babbling, her head back lost in what I knew was building deep in her womb, she wasn't far from orgasm and I could tell it was going to be a big one. Alice then clamped her thighs shut and came on my fingers but I held her in place, "Watch your mum come on Josh's cock, look how much she loves it," I goaded her as Fiona began showing all the hall marks of eruption.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrr," she growled loudly and lifted her head to look at Josh and then at his dick ruining her arsehole, "Grrrrrrrrrrrr arrrggggghhhhhh," she ghrowled and screamed through gritted teeth. I watched as Simon and Neal had to get a better grip on her ankles as her legs were being pulled inwards as she built up to explode.

She looked at Josh and smiled, her eyes glazed and rolling in her head, she was close maybe only a minute away from the release she now craved. "That big cocks going to make me come," she panted and smiled at him again, this encouragement and praise from the dirty MILF seemed to spur him on and he slammed her arse harder and faster.

"Yes that's it," she panted looking at his tool as it pummelled her," harder, faster Josh," she commanded, "do me. Really do me and make me come," she begged, "Arrggghhhhhhh, yes, yes, yessss" she screamed. "Here I come, here I come you dirty boy," she said and then through her head back and went to clamp her thighs.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt," she screamed as he arsehole clamped tight around his meat causing Josh himself to take a sharp intake of breath as her hole squeezed the life from his pole. Her legs fought to close but Simon and Neal held them wide as her body shook.

"Shit boys look at her cunt leak," Simon said nodding down at her pussy.

He was right in the mirror we could see her pussy opening constricting, open, close, open close as her orgasm pulsed through her milking the imaginary cock in her cunt. A visible steady stream of her own sweet come could be seen running from her hole and over the shaft splitting her anus.

"Man this whore loves cock," said Neal and again the boys all smiled and high fived as the forty year old MILF writhed beneath them recovering from coming on their mate's dick in her arse. These boys must've thought they'd died and woke up in a porno.

"You'll learn to love and come on cock just like your mother do you understand slut?" I said in her ear.

"Yes Ali I understand," she said in faint voice.

Once Fiona had stopped coming and the muscles in her arse had finished gripping Josh's cock to death he began fucking her again, hard and fast just like he was before she came and again Fiona had resumed the position with her head draped back over the arm as she lay and just took the punishment in her arse.

This time though the determination in his fucking wasn't to bring Fiona off it was to drain his own balls and I could tell that after five minutes he wasn't far off ready to unload in her. I think his mates noticed this too from his facial expressions and they urged him to fill the whores arse.

"Well go upstairs when you watch him come in your mums bum, just walk through and ignore what's going on, don't say a word do you understand slut?" I said to her rearranging her knickers over her pussy for her.

"Yes Ali," she whispered.

Josh's strokes slowed to a gentle short stroke as his balls tightened and within three more strokes he pushed deep in her arse and unloaded with a big grunt.

"Ohh yes Josh that come feels lovely in my arse, thank you," she said lifting herself up to the young man pull his slimy cock from her now come filled arsehole, as he did and he pulled away a big trickle of his goo feel from her gaping hole on to the fabric sofa.

I then pushed Alice in to the top end of the room and followed her in with the cobs on plates, josh looked at us smiling half turned between her legs his cock pointing at Alice glistening with come and her mums arse juice. The other two looked and smiled at her watching her as she walked by ignoring them.

As I passed I smiled and said, "Hope your enjoying yourselves boys?" and carried on walking.

"Oh were enjoying ourselves alright, Alice's mum is the perfect host," they said laughing at Alice humiliating her further. Then to make matters worse Fiona spoke.

"Who's next anyway, how about you Neal you have my arse before Simon stretches me with his huge cock," she said looking first at Neal and then turning to Simon and lowering her head to kiss the tip of his erect cock, "I can't wait to feel this in my arse," she cooed and kissed it again.

As we left the room I turned and watched Neal swap places with Josh who pulled he leg back as Neal had Fiona like she had with Josh watched the next college boys cock push in to her lubricated come filled bottom with incredible ease.

"Is my arse the first you've fucked Neal?" she asked him seductively as Neal slowly fucked her getting used to her arsehole around his dick.

"Yes, there isn't no girls at college putting their arse out," he said with a sneer as if to imply that only the dirtiest women let their arses be fucked.

"Them silly girls at college don't realise what they are missing, how can they miss out on young college boy cock in the arse, I love it," she panted laying her back to enjoy the dick in her.

"If you love young college cock so much get your mouth round this," Josh said and used his free hand to pull her head towards his floppy cock and once her head was underneath him he lowered his cock head in to Fiona's waiting mouth.

"Ummm mmmm ummmm," she began to moan as she hungrily slurped on Josh's cock that five minutes previous had been deep in her arse.

This didn't bother Fiona though, she'd been well trained in opening her mouth to except cocks that had been in her pussy or arse, she actually told me that she loved sucking a cock that had come in her or that she'd come on.

Neal fucked her for as long as he could, which wasn't too long, probably only about seven or eight minutes in fact until he was coming in her and from upstairs on the landing where I had Alice on her knees sucking my cock we heard her thank him, like Josh and then tell Simon it was his turn.

"Come on Simon get that big thing in me I need to come, fuck me and make me come with that big thing," she said.

"If you want this so bad you're going to ride it, why should I do all the work," he said laughing," I'll lay down her and you can get on your heels like they do in porno films and ride me," he said.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers