Mummy's Little Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn’t speak as we walked to this old house near the dock’s, we went in and he showed me upstairs in to a small room, he took my papers and showed me the new ones, my date of birth had been corrected and my new name was Gladstone, then he slammed them both in a draw and locked it, put the key in his pocket and said,” You can have them on Monday, until then you will be in that room,” he pointed to a door and I went towards it.

I opened the door to a large dingy bedroom, he pushed in behind me grabbing my hair and pulling me towards the bed,” Now little girl you are going to earn those papers on your back with those lovely legs spread wide, we are going to have, what we call in this country, a dirty weekend, well I am, you are just going to get fucked, I ain`t seen anything as pretty as you in a long time, hope you know how to suck and fuck, if not, you soon will, now lets have a look at those tit’s and that cute ass naked, now strip.”

I rushed at the door pulling as hard as I could, but it stayed shut, he laughed,” Come on little lady, you don’t want me to hurt you, do you, I bet you ain`t got too many clothes in this case,” he kicked it under the bed,” You don’t want what you got on ripped, so take them off, let’s see if your a real blond.”

I first thought of fighting but looking at the size of him, then I thought of begging but I had seen that look in other men’s face’s, I just looked at him and he knew,” Do you now how to suck cock?" I shook my head,” Come here,” I shuffled forward, as I came to him her stroked my hair then dragged it back and held the bunch with one hand, he undid his trousers and let them fall,” Take my pants down,” I looked at his grinning face and with trembling hands, got hold of the side’s and tugged down, this cock flopped out, thank god it wasn’t that big.

“Kiss it little girl, kiss it all over,” he bent my head down to it, I started to cry but soon I was slobbering all over it, trying to kiss it but he pushed so hard that I had most of my mouth round the side of it,” Now you suck it just like a Popsicle, suck it right in to your cute mouth.”

He screwed the bunch of hair in his hand and in pain I open my mouth fully as he just placed it on my lips, “Put your tongue under it,” I did and he slid it forward over my tongue until it was just touching the back of my throat, “Now lick all around while I pump your face, when I come, you swallow, then I will let you clean it, then I will sit back while you strip,” all the time he was talking he was fucking my face, “Then I will return the favour and suck your little twat till I’m ready to fuck you, I wont forget to see to those nice big tit’s ether, I’m going to enjoy you this weekend.”

I decided there and then to go along with what was going to happen, the taste of his cock was foul, the sweat and the filth as he pushed it in to my mouth making me lick all around it while it was stuck in my throat, he took great pleasure in running his finger round his cock then in to my mouth making it wet then pushing his hand in my blouse and bra tickling my nipples with his wet fingers trying to make them hard until he held my head and made sure I was taking a full load of his cum in my mouth.

He laid on the bed and pulled me down to his lap and for the next five minutes I had to lick all the mess of his filthy length of meat, then he pushed me up to stand in front of him, "O K show me what I’ve got to play with.”

I don’t know how I stopped my self from crying but my little fingers undid my blouse, he licked his lip’s as I took of my bra then my skirt and pants left me standing in my white socks, he lent forward, put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him, mauling my breasts, then I felt sick as his hand came up behind me grabbed my hair again and forced my mouth on to his and he pushed my head until his tongue was licking inside my mouth, I thought I would be glad when he stopped but then he said, "Let’s have you on this bed, I want your legs wide so I can lick you wet enough to fuck.”

I didn’t have time to think as I was lifted on to the bed and he dragged my legs wide and grinning at me his face went between them and I jumped as his tongue invaded my most private part.

I lay there sobbing, biting my finger to stop myself from crying out until I saw his face look up and he slowly licked my cunt hairs and then my navel until he was sucking at my nipples, I could feel his cock between my legs and as he raised his ass he kept sucking my tit’s then he drove himself into me, I had never felt pain like it and I screamed, he quickly cover my mouth with his hand and his grin broadened.

“Tight little cunt but it’s a snug fit, I would forget crying your going to get this a lot this weekend, now shut up while I fuck you.”

After my rape had finished he took me into the bathroom and stood me in the bath while he took his delight on washing me, pushing his fingers in me not only my cunt but up my bottom, he took ages massaging my tit’s and then he played with me as he dried me then he took me back to the bedroom put me in the bed and climbed in with me.

He fucked me and made me suck him all night and his favourite was to make me get him hard again by holding my tit’s together and wanking him off between them, if I did not do it right which seemed often he used to make me bend over his knee for a spanking.

All weekend he fucked me only stopping for some food, I was so pleased when Monday morning came but when I went to get my clothes he grabbed me and tied my hands together then to the bed, he gagged me and tied my legs,

“You lay there, I will be back after work and I will be hot, you didn’t think I was going to let you go until I had fucked you a lot, lot more,” he played with me between my legs then sniffed his fingers,” That will remind me of your sweet cunt for a while, see you later.”

I panicked as he left but soon I was working on my bonds, after two hours I finally got free from the bed, I fell on the floor and got my case, in there was a strong knife, I was free, then I set to on the draw and broke in, taking my papers and money that was in there I looked out the window, I could make it, I had to make it, I through my case out and climbed down.

I got digs and found a job in a café, then I meet Alfred he was a nice man who came in on his city visit’s and he didn’t come on to me, I threw myself at him and he was pleased to have a young woman to put on his arm, soon I got him to take me to his little town and too marry me, life was bliss, then Mummy’s little pet came along, I bought sexy underwear to keep Alfred happy though he didn’t want sex as much as me and he was little but I didn’t mind, I had secretly bought some vibrator’s and they were less complicated then letting all the leering men use me, no all was easy street for many years.

Why did I let him massage my feet?

It was so innocent, I just lay there and said my feet hurt, I thought it so nice that he would rub my feet, I had half a glass of brew I was so relaxed and it felt good. He rubbed my toes and ankles I just went half asleep it was as though I was dreaming, a hand was on my calf so sensuous, the oil on my knees then up to my thighs, I was lost and I knew I was wet, I could feel breath on my tit’s and up my skirt fingers were getting me hot, I was just about to open my legs to let the fingers find my pussy when I suddenly realized it wasn’t Alfred, it was Jack I had to run upstairs.

As I lay on my bed afterwards I felt wet, I was so hot and had to touch myself, my clit jumped when I touched it and soon I couldn’t help but rub it, I played with myself, fingering my hole it was lovely and slippery, I could put two fingers in easily the sound of my sloppy hot cunt was turning me on even more, I put my hand inside my blouse and squeezing my nipples with my slippery fingers rolling them hard, it was no good I had to get a vibrator and fuck myself until I came, spurting sticky juice all over my hand.

After I pulled myself together I knew I had to keep out of the way of Jack.

Then the start of this misery, all I did was make a sandwich, it did taste funny so I washed it down with a brew, why, when I picked up the other bottle did I see that video? Curiosity made me put it in the player and once it had started I couldn’t stop, I’d heard of these films but never seen one. I watched these farm workers in a house with a woman they kept looking at her and making crude comments, then they cornered her and started feeling her, she tried to stop them but soon one of them had his hand up her skirt and was stroking her playing with her between the legs, I looked down and I was doing the same to myself, the drink tasted very strong but I had more, I was loving watching these men getting this woman hot, one had his hand in her dress and her tit’s out sucking them while the other was on his knees under her skirt, in-between her legs sucking at her cunt, her knees were bending and she just let them do what ever they wanted to her.

They stripped her and pushed her upstairs and then made her get on all fours while one fucked her cunt and as she moaned the other sank his cock down her throat, they were so big, I found myself opening my mouth as if I was taking it down my throat all the time my hands were between my legs or pulling at my nipples. After another half bottle I had to go upstairs and relieve myself.

Although I was a bit drunk I looked in the mirror as I stripped, I love my body and I could see my inner thighs were wet from my juices and my nipples were hard, I got my favourite dildo and laid out on my bed. First I carried on wanking my clit thinking of that woman alone in the house with the men doing her anyway they liked, I was so hot I felt the length of my dildo and slowly pushed it in, it was one of the men fucking me, I love the way it buzzed.

I was using both hands playing with my tit’s when suddenly I felt the plastic cock fucking me I opened my eye’s, it was Jack, I put my hands down to stop him as I shouted at him but all that came out was a squeal as the cock found some wet excited places.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them over my head and kept on pushing it up my cunt, I knew he wasn’t going to stop, he had the same look as the men I remembered from my past. I begged him to stop but he just laughed as I squirmed under him.

I moved my hip’s he just followed me still fucking the dildo up me hard, he increased the speed and moved it around inside me driving me wild.

Then he said Cunt followed by Fucking and Cock, I had remembered the first time and how that man spoke and it was getting to me, Fucking, Tit’s Cocks my head was swimming as he fucked me with the dildo then he starting licking my cunt, I was so hot I couldn’t control myself, I was so far gone as his tongue slurped all around my wet hole then his fingers took the place of the plastic cock. He fucked me viciously with two fingers as his flicked so fast over my hot clit, I was so wet I was fighting to breath when he slid up me and keeping my legs open it was easy for him to enter me, I tried to stop him, I know I tried but he started kissing me driving his tongue in my mouth and his hand’s were now all over my tit’s, when he stopped kissing me he would talk filth to me knowing what it was doing to me and as he fucked me with his huge cock I couldn’t control myself, I had to let him do what he wanted to me.

I came but he wouldn’t stop he carried on fucking me he even came but left it in, I struggled to stop him. I moved under him trying to get his cock out of my cunt and all he did was smile down at me, he had me pinned to the bed, the more I moved the more excited he became I could feel him getting hard again, it was filling my cunt and soon his cock was fucking me in to another humiliating orgasm.

I should never have gone in to his room in the morning but I had to make him stop, I could have screamed when he said my real name, I felt the power in his voice, I needed time to think so I did as I was told.

I went a ran his shower I didn’t know he was going to have me again and he found it so easy, stripping me naked he spanked me like a little girl I couldn’t believe the feeling as he began to soap me shoving his fingers up me until he got me on the floor I just lay there and let my own son fuck me pushing my legs open and up to my chest while he made me play with my own tit’s and pull my nipples hard upwards so he could lick them, all this just for his leering enjoyment as he drove his cock in me so hard laughing knowing he was making me come and keep coming, wetting his cock again and again, I was so humiliated as he stood above me making me open my leg’s with his cock dripping my own cum down on to my blond cunt hair’s.

As I went about the family business that morning I was lost in another world, I couldn’t get out of my mind what had happened to me, I remember looking at our bedroom window as I approached the front door thinking what had happened in my own bed the night before but as I went into the living room I was shocked to see Jack and that other boy watching television, the look on his face and that he used my real name again, I knew I was still in trouble it wasn’t until I saw what they were watching I realized how much, I felt sick as they made me sit on the sofa and watch, watch me being fucked by my own son and looking as though I was enjoying it, what if anyone else saw it.

I begged him, pleaded with him to turn it off, but he didn’t stop, as he made me watch, he told me his friends father knew an immigration officer and I better be nice to him, I felt sick with fear at what these two had planned.

I was shocked when he told me to look at this Warren’s trousers but what I saw totally confused me, nothing could be that big, I was trembling when he told me to take it out, how could my son humiliate me in front of some-one else.

The way they spoke I knew they weren’t going to stop until I had done what they said and I was sure, now he had involved a second person that they would have done something that would have brought my past back to haunt my new life, I tried hard not to cry as I put my hands to the trousers.

My god I hadn’t seen anything that size I was scared but Jack forced me to hold it as Warren pushed it towards me through my hand, it had a bend I was mesmerized then Jack made me play with it I could hardly get my hand around it. He pushed me forward and I was so close as it pushed at me through the foreskin then Jack moved behind me and started to say thing’s to me, filthy things, Was my cunt wet? Were my nipples hard? Did I like the cock in my hand? Did a fancy it up my cunt? I felt so strange, then Jack pinned my arms beside as he started playing with my tit’s I tried to stop him but the two of them were talking filth to me and it was getting to me, when Jack told me to kiss Warrens cock I didn’t want to but they found it easy to force my face forward and I felt the thick meat pressing against my lips.

Jack took advantage, he stopped pulling my nipples, slid his hand from my knee up under my skirt running his fingers along my inner thigh up to my pants, he kept my arms tight to my side and Warren held my head making me lick all along the length of his huge cock.

Suddenly Jack pulled my pants to the side and played with my pussy lip’s, I gasped, as I did Warren pulled back and forced his cock in my mouth, it was so big I was fighting to breath, I managed to free my arms and held Warrens hips to stop more of his cock from choking me, that made it easy for Jack to do anything he wanted to me, he was pushing fingers as far up my cunt and rubbing my clit, I couldn’t help it I was getting very wet.

Warren held my head with one hand and pulled at my nipples, pinching them as he rolled them between his fingers, Jack still took delight describing all that was happening to me in the most perverted language and even if Warren moved my eyes could see the T V and there I was being fucked.

I felt Warrens hands on the side of my head tighten their grip and he lifted me, I didn’t understand why until I felt Jack move under me and I could feel his hard cock touching my wet cunt then his hands were on my hips pulling me down on to it.

I sank down on to it as it easily filled my wet cunt and they both started fucking me as hard as they could knowing that I would be unable to stop them, knowing they would drive me to have an orgasm. I wanted to get Warrens cock out of my mouth and stop them but they held me long enough to drive me over the edge and I was sucking the cock in my mouth, licking the head with my tongue, tasting the pre-cum as I opened my legs wide to let Jack ether play with my clit or hold my hips pumping me up and down as he fucked me.

Then Warren started pumping in to my mouth, he wouldn’t take it out and I was struggling to swallow as Jack held me onto it, Warren stood there smiling down at me blowing his cheeks out, it was how I must have looked as some of his cum escaped running down my chin on to my tit’s, Jack pulled me back on to him as his hand groped my tit’s rubbing Warrens filth in to me as he continued to pump his cock into my hot cunt until I cried out as I orgasmed and he filled me, still pumping me up and down on his cum covered cock.

I was exhausted but they wouldn’t leave me alone, Warren pulled me off Jack and the two off them dragged me upstairs I made a pathetic plea to be left alone but I was soon being thrown on to my bed, Warren kept touching me and tickling between my leg’s, Jack was looking for something, I heard him shout this will do and the two of them starting pulling my clothes off. I was to tired to stop them, then they were putting some of my most secret clothes on me, I realized as I lay there that I was dressed in a very sexy way with a lace bra that allowed my nipples and areolas to show, crutchless pants and my best stockings and suspenders, then high heels, I sobbed, what were they going to do to me next.

Oh no they have the video camera again I went to get off the bed but before I could they both pounced on me holding me down, playing with my nipples then sucking on them. I tried so hard to stop them, I know I did but my body was still in an aroused state, Jack told me I was going to get fucked again I begged him no as his hand slid down my body and started fingering me again,” Your cunts wet again you want a cock up it fucking you hard but first your going to get a tongue fuck," as he slid down my body he looked at me putting his tongue out and wiggling it at me.

I went to say no as Warren’s mouth covered mine; his fingers pulled and tweaked my nipples as his tongue invaded my mouth so Jacks tongue sank deep in to my pussy.

The two of them worked on me, I felt my hips lifting to meet Jacks tongue, I couldn’t help it, I thought he was going to fuck me again but they man handled me over on my stomach and Jack pushed his hands under me playing with my pussy making my bottom lift until I felt Warren put his arms around my hips and push his tongue up me, Jack lent down beside me,” Like a cunt licking don’t you, go on push your cunt back in his mouth he loves the taste of your hot cunt.

I couldn’t help it I closed my knees and pushed back on to Warrens mouth Jack came around and sat in front of me waving his cock in my face, I felt his hand on the back of my head and he shoved me down towards it’s angry red swollen head, it smashed in to my teeth I had no choice but to open my mouth and suck my own son’s cock it was then Warren stopped licking me I knew he was going to take me from behind and I hoped he wouldn’t rip me in half.

I had to part my knees as I felt him touch me and then he shoved, slowly all that length entered me it was huge and it touched me in places I didn’t know I had, then they both started to fuck me really hard.