Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen led him into the back then into what was actually the staff change room. She locked the door behind them. "Strip down to your panties, but you have to leave them on."

Neil couldn't believe this was happening. Another girl, and despite being rather plump a very pretty one, was about to see his badly stained panties! He'd cum in them twice yesterday and another two times today! Quickly he removed his shirt, then his shoes. As he bent to remove them the pink lace waistband of his silky panties appeared above the waistband of his jeans

"Nice panties!" Karen exclaimed, and slid her hand under her skirt and into her own wet panties, obviously masturbating in front of Neil.

That made Neil grow hard yet again as he finally dropped his pants to expose the saturated pink nylon to Karen's view.

Karen gasped, as the fingers in her pussy plus the sight of Neil's hard cock encased in panties brought her to orgasm. "Very nice! But you'll need to be careful trying the slips on. If they get cum stains on them you'll have to buy them!" she added as she handed him the first slip.

Neil slid it over his head, and then let it fall over his body. It felt wonderful! He held it away from his body so it didn't touch his wet panties. "It feels right to me ... what do you think?" he asked.

"Perfect, I think" Karen answered.

Neil let the slip go. It touched the stained panties. Neil touched the slip right where it was in contact with the wet patch on the panties. A small stain appeared. "Ooops! Looks like I have to buy this one!" Neil exclaimed, then slid it off and handed it to Karen. "Other one please!"

Karen handed it over. This time Neil made no effort to hold it away as it slithered over his body. As soon as it passed his shoulders he knew it was perfect. This time he rubbed himself through the slip! A large wet stain appeared on the slip! "And I'll have to buy this one!"

"Get dressed them come out ... I'll go back out and let your mother know how well they fitted!" Karen told Neil; although that was not the first thing she wanted to ask!

As soon as she got back to Neil's mother she asked, "Does Neil have a girlfriend yet?"

"No. And he won't be ready for one for at least two years. At least that is how long it took me to train his father properly!" mum explained, rather shocked at how easily she had just admitted she was intending to train her own son! "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No -- I've never had one yet. Being short and fat doesn't help. And looks like I might have to wait a couple of years because Neil is EXACTLY what I have been fantasising about! Looks like I'll need to stick to my 5 brothers and dad until he's ready!" At that point Neil emerged from the change room not having heard this exchange. Karen then asked, "Can I have your number and I'll give you mine. That way you and Neil can make sure I'll be here if you want to come shopping, and I'll try to get some pink slips in and let you know when they get here. And by the way he looks amazing in the slips!" she added.

"Of course", his mum agreed and they quickly swapped numbers. Karen also passed over a 15% off voucher, "Just for being such a good customer Neil, especially for letting me see your messy panties and your slips!"

This time Neil made sure the checkout girl, along with a few other customers heard, as he said, "There should be my 15 pairs of panties, my two nighties and my two slips ... and a 15% off voucher." The girl went very red, but completed the transaction before telling Neil to have a nice day!

As they headed back to the car. "Well done Neil. That was excellent. I think you'll be doing all your lingerie shopping with Karen won't you?"

"Definitely! Maybe she would even like to go out with me! I think she liked me and my fetish!" he told his mother.

"But not until you are properly trained. I think you are right about her liking your lingerie, but she has never had a boyfriend so she won't be able to train you and a panty boy like you needs to know how to worship a girl properly. Two years I told her ... but don't worry, I think she'll wait!"

On the way home she first explained about the black panties. "The black doesn't show the stains ... and I love seeing when you've had an accident!"

Neil quickly agreed to never buy black or other very dark coloured panties.

"Now, one other thing. From now on you have to buy your panties with your own money. We don't want you going out to work because firstly your study is too important, and secondly my pussy is too important! Between those two you will be much too busy for work. . So we need to discuss your allowance. Your father and I discussed it while you were having your shower. Since you like the taste and you father is keen to never swallow another load he's agreed to pay you $5 for every cream pie you eat from me ... and $10 every blow job you provide! And I'll keep $1 for each creampie and $5 for each blow job of that each time to take you panty shopping. How does that sound?" she asked her son.

"Incredible! How long will it take me to have $50 or so?" he asked, trying to get an idea of how much fucking her mother really got up to.

"Well, depends a bit on Wednesdays and how many times you can get it up! But I would think you'll be eating a minimum of 15 other pies a week! Although maybe a few less now your mouth is on offer too! So you should have plenty to go shopping once a month ... maybe another thing to do together on Wednesdays".

Then his mother added, "Come on ... let's get home and see what ... or who ... your father has arranged for the rest of the day!"

...to be continued

12