Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered in his ear. "I want you to pull out in a second. Your father loves those cum shots in the movies where they cum all over the girls tits. So do that NOW ... then lick my tits clean!"

Neil was always ready to try something new! He pulled his cock out and slid up over mum. He grasped his cock ... nicely lubricated with mum's pussy juices ... and began masturbating. He didn't try to hold back now. The first spurt was a bit too strong and coated mum's neck. But the next four coated her tit's in his thick cream. His balls were drained, but he was still careful to cover it with his slip again before laying over mum to eat his cum. He knew he'd better not leak on her!

He began at her tits, licking every drop up. He glanced across at his father. His cock was spurting into his panties at the sight! With mum's tits clean he moved up to her neck. She was as clean as he could get her.

"What did you think? If a creampie pays $5 and a blowjob $10, how much will dad need to pay to see that again?" she asked.

"Well, it's not as nice as eating fresh from a pussy or cock. Maybe $15 with $10 for my panty fund?" he suggested.

"Sounds fair to me," Dad said, "Look what it did for me!"

Neil started counting up his panty fund:

Sunday -- 3 creampies $3, one blow job $5. $8.

Monday -- 5 creampies - $5, $13 in total

Tuesday -- 4 creampies and one blow job -- another $9 -- already $22

Wednesday -- 6 creampies -- paid for eating his own was awesome! Then body licking. Another $16. Already he had $38 to spend on panties! In no time at all he could go back and see Karen and buy some new lingerie!

The other thing he was REALLY looking forwards to was getting back to University next week. Wearing his new panties ... and somehow letting David see them.

... to be continued.

12