Murder and Mayhem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Devon's at Missus Kesler's. I'll leave two of the three locks undone. You've still got your key?" Diane asked.

"Of course. Sit tight, we're coming."

"Wait," Diane said suddenly, "both of you can't come. You've got Brian, don't you?"

Adam had the phone again and Diane heard him say, "No, he spent the night at a friends. We'll be there in ten minutes. Your sister insists on driving."

Diane chuckled softly. "Well, if you were you'd be here in twenty."

"I can't help it if I'm cautious."

Diane smiled and rolled her eyes, then gasped as a shot of pain rolled through her. "Bring some of those pain-killers Carla uses for her back," she insisted and then hung up when Adam said "deal" and "see ya soon sis."

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

Todd stared at the man they had just dumped in the back alley of an abandoned warehouse. He was breathing, bleeding, and still unconscious. He didn't feel bad for the trash; he felt bad that he couldn't arrest his ass and throw him in jail. That though would blow his cover. He heard the sound of the kids he was hanging with laughing and carrying on. He kicked at the sleeping figure and turned away. He itched to call for reinforcements, but this attacker was not part of the scene he was playing. Todd nodded to the kids and the group got back in the car. Todd took his place behind the wheel. "Now that the trash has been delivered, we've got people to see. Don't we?" he said looking at the glazed faces.

He frowned as Sammy's eyes shifted back and forth. "What?" Todd asked, feeling suddenly ill-at-ease.

"Well, I called Dino and he says another time."

"Another time? Why the fuck another time?" Todd demanded, feeling himself growing more locked into his undercover persona. He grabbed Sammy by the collar and hauled him across the seat. "Are you playing me?" He pulled a blade from his back pocket and pressed it against the kids cheek.

"No " the young man squeaked. "I called the boss, to tell him we'd be late. He asked why. I explained we had to play sidekicks to your hero. He said he didn't have the time to wait on us and he'd call when he was ready again."

Todd sneered and pushed the dealer away. He'd been buying off these three idiots for four months, in hopes to meet the next man up the ladder. It was arranged for tonight. He was going to place a big order, several pounds worth of pure coke. Now though, because some guy with a hard-on for rape had decided to pick up a friend of Ricky's, his plan was pushed back. He started the engine of his car and peeled out, eventually dropping his "friends" off at a corner bar. Todd headed back home, fuming that he was going to be forced to wait till the "boss" contacted Ricky or Sammy or one of the other men in the little group.

In his apartment Todd called his supervisor and gave him a report, then got the reassurance he wanted that the rapist would be picked up. He asked if a young woman had called in and reported the attack and then frowned when the man came back on the line and said that no one matching Todd's description had made any such claims. "I'll call the hospitals," he said and then hung up the phone after being accused of "getting soft."

Several calls later left Todd feeling confused. Why hadn't the woman reported the attack? And what was she thinking not going to a hospital? He told himself it wasn't his business, no matter how good she looked, or that the others in the car had known enough about her to keep the noise level in the car at an all time high as they discussed her finer attributes on the dance floor.

Todd heard the sound of his automatic coffee maker turn on and he sighed. "Time flies when you're having fun," he muttered and pulled off his clothes. He abandoned all thoughts of the dancer, her attacker, and his missed meeting. In its place he thought of his bed and how inviting it looked. Soon he was under the covers and sleeping deep. The scent of brewing coffee did nothing to interfere with his much needed rest.

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

Kevin felt the pain of his knee first and then the pain in his ribs and head quickly followed. He rolled to his back and lay on the wet ground beneath him. Had it rained? He sniffed the air and cursed as the ripe aroma of urine filled him. He stared at the retreating ass of a mutt and sat up. His head spun and his knee's pain made him cry out. Kevin grabbed the broken and bloody mess. The man who'd shot him Kevin could still picture. He'd find him, once he was taken care of.

The sound of sirens came to him and forced Kevin to rise. He couldn't get caught and he couldn't go home. His cousin was going to kill him because Diane had gotten away. They'd planned this night out, even going as far as to put a bit of juice in Carrie's drink so she was up puking all day the next day. He thought of the little dancer he'd been dating. She'd called him when she started getting sick and he'd told her to go to bed, but to make sure she called in to work. Diane's appearance at the club that night confirmed that she had.

Kevin made his way from the alley and walked as best he could; his injured leg screamed for relief, but he ignored it until he found what he was looking for. A woman, obviously dressed for a night of debauchery rested casually against the light pole of an intersecting street. Kevin waited in the shadows until several cars passed by. "Hey doll," he called and the girl turned around with a smile on her face.

Kevin's cock reacted to her flimsy fishnet top and her extra-short skirt. She walked toward him, swaying her hips and her tits suggestively. "Hey you," she whispered, "you just lookin' or buyin' tonight?" Her tongue ran across her ruby lips and her eyes shifted to his groin.

"Buyin'," Kevin hissed through clenched teeth as he adjusted the weight on his leg to dig into his pocket. He cursed when he realized his wallet was gone. He immediately thought of the drug dealers and growled.

The woman frowned and rolled her eyes. "Ass hole," she muttered and turned away. Kevin cursed and grabbed her arm. He dragged her back and launched his fist into her face. Her nose broke under his assault. She opened her mouth to scream when Kevin grabbed her throat.

"Your place, now bitch," he ordered her and kept her closely tucked up against him. "I need a place to crash. You're the lucky one, now lead the fuck on."

The woman turned and together they walked down the street and turned the corner. She produced a key to a side door of an old complex, and then walked along a dimly lit hall. The door she opened wasn't locked. Kevin pushed her through it and then slammed it shut behind him. "Get me something to drink and some clean water. We've got work to do."

He watched the girl walk to the kitchen area of the apartment. He wanted to fall asleep, but knew he couldn't. Not yet. He had to deal with her first. She returned with the water and a bottle of whisky. He downed several gulps while she stared at the floor. "Sit down," he demanded, motioning to a chair behind her. She did and Kevin stumbled about the house, watching his prey as he found what he was looking for. When he returned to her, he had a knife in one hand and a cord he'd cut from the vacuum, in another. She winced at the sight of the knife and Kevin sneered. "You're the second slut that's looked at me like that. She got away. You won't."

The prostitute started to cry and Kevin laughed before lashing out and striking her face. "Shut up, bitch." He then tied her arms behind her, looping the cord through the spokes of the chair before knotting the ends together. "Now for your mouth." He pulled a rag he'd found on the floor from his pocket and tied it around her lips. "We'll use it later, but for now I need ya quiet."

He left her in the room, while he found his way around her bathroom. By the time he was done cleaning his knee he was able to see the damage wasn't as bad as he'd thought. He'd walk again, the man hadn't blown out his knee cap, but had hit the fatty tissue that sagged beside it. He was thankful, but still longed for revenge. He found a towel and wrapped his now cleansed and freshly bleeding wound up.

Kevin returned to the room where his trussed up woman sat. He took the bottle, sat down in front of her and studied her face. "You're no Diane, but you'll do. But that's gonna have to wait till later. I gotta rest. Stay quiet slut and you may just live another day or two." He saw the terror in her eyes and that was the image that he kept in his head as he finally let sleep claim him.

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

"Where the fuck is he?" The sound of the wind rustling through the trees did little to calm the man outside who was staring at an empty drive-way and a rising sun. He turned away, tossing his cigarette into the dirt at the bottom of the porch steps.

Once inside the cabin the sound of a muffling cry reached him. He smiled as he walked toward the room where the sales clerk lay bound and naked to the bed. He stood against the door frame and watched her. She didn't realize he'd returned and she was now struggling with the restraints that kept her spread eagle. The sound of her growing frustration made him laugh and he did nothing to hold back the sound that rumbled through his chest.

The girl ceased her struggles and turned to stare at him. He walked toward her. His hand snaking out to rub his limp shaft. Her wing was askew so he reached out and fixed it. "There Dee, beautiful."

The girl whimpered as he mounted her. He grinned, at least she'd stopped telling him her name. He knew it wasn't Diane, but that didn't matter. With the wig, she was almost the dancer he was waiting for. He frowned at the memory that Diane was still not in his bed and Kevin wasn't back yet.

"He better not have fucked up," he hissed as he toyed with the woman's pussy. He pushed into her and watched as her sex accepted him. Soon her body was betraying her and his seed was once again coating her insides.

12