MVP Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley used all the extra lube from the cum to work more and more fingers into Dru's cunt until she had four fingers stuffed inside her. I could tell Dru was stretched out, but I could also tell she was loving it. Scooping a little more jizz from Dru's sperm covered body down to her pussy, Ashley started inserting her thumb into Dru's already stretched pussy. Before long, she was stretched out even further as Ashley had her entire hand in her cunt. Granted, Ashley's hand is small, but seeing it completely disappear up to the wrist in Dru's pussy was an amazing site!

At that point, I pulled my dick from Ashley's ass and stuffed it back into her pussy. I kept alternating the hole in which I fucked as I alternated my view of the lesbian pussy eating in front of me and the double penetration of the young girl to my side. While fucking her ass, Ashley began to approach another orgasm and slid two fingers into her cunt. That gave me an idea and I pulled my dick from her ass and shoved it into her pussy along with her fingers. It was a wonderful sensation and made her pussy as tight as her ass. Apparently it was great for her as well. She started moaning into Dru's pussy, then screaming in climax as her cunt began to quiver. I could feel her juices release and lost control. I began shooting spurt after spurt into her now overflowing womb. All the stopping and starting had delayed my orgasm and built up another large load of jizz that I added to what she already had.

She still wanted more and immediately sat on the bench to line her pussy up with Dru's. They pressed together and began to scissor, rubbing their hot, shaved cunts together. Their clits bumped and their labia would grind together. They each had several loads of jizz from various guys still oozing from their openings and mixing together. When their pussies would shortly separate, the sticky jizz would form connecting ropes between them. The girls were in a constant state of arousal moaning and groaning continuously. The sight was too much for a couple nearby guys and they jerked off aiming their loads to the girl's already soaked cunts.

The sight was enough to get my dick hard again and I decided to have at Taylor and try the DP thing. I'm not sure how long she had been doing it, but the guys currently fucking her were not the same guys I'd seen earlier. She was in the same position, riding one guy while the other took her from behind. I decided to make her air tight and offered her my cock. She willingly took it, moaning while she slid her lips over my head and down the shaft. I was still in disbelief at her young innocent looking face as she engulfed my dick.

Pretty soon, the guy in her ass shot his load and climbed off her. I went around to take his place and saw his and I'm sure many other guy's jizz pouring out her ass and down the shaft and balls of the guy beneath her. So, apparently, I'm not the only one who enjoys, or at least doesn't mind that feeling. I squatted behind her and she held still with her pussy sunk down on the dick of the guy below her. I pushed into her ass and was able to force my head into her opening. After that it was pretty easy shoving the rest of my cock into her. It was a strange feeling as we started to fuck her. It was tight like Ashley's ass, but there was an additional pressure and movement coming from the dick in her pussy. I enjoyed it for 5 or 10 minutes until the guy in her cunt blew his load. A that point, I had to get up to allow him up. She stayed on all fours as he climbed out from under her and I took advantage of her freshly fucked pussy. I was ready to find Lori, but I decided I should at least get a few strokes off in Taylor's pussy since I may not get the chance to fuck someone so young and innocent looking again. Her pussy was very sloppy and well fucked, but still pretty tight. I guess she was still pretty new to all this. She didn't do a lot of work, but she was definitely good at letting guys use her as they pleased.

I then caught a glimpse of Lori and pulled out of Taylor's pussy with an audible pop. White cream poured out of her slit. My dick was covered with jizz from who knows how many guys that I didn't even know. Taylor was visibly disappointed when I pulled out, but she quickly got over it as I handed her off to a nearby guy.

I made my way to Lori in the back of the bus. She was headed toward me at the same time and said she had been looking for me. I told her that was good because I was looking for her too. She dropped to her knees and took my sloppy dick in her mouth without hesitation, sucking off the jizz and pussy juice of several unknown guys and girls. I pulled her back up and told her I enjoyed her mouth earlier and now I wanted something else. She grinned coyly and turned her back to me. She seductively bent over and grabbed the bench in front of her. With her back arched, she looked back and asked if that was what I had in mind. I answered by grabbing her hips, and spreading her ass. I could tell she had been very busy since we parted ways earlier.

She had the sloppiest pussy I'd seen all night. It was covered with jizz and when I spread her ass, her labia spread a little as well, forming sticky cum ropes between them. There was even sperm coating the insides of both her thighs as it ran from her pussy all the way down her knees and possibly further. With her ass and pussy spread, I rubbed my dick between her pussy lips, coating it with jizz once again. As I did, a dam must have broke inside of her as a flood of seamen came rushing out her fuck hole and down her left leg. Some of it dripped from her clit.

I took this as a sign to fill her with more. So, I forcefully shoved the entire length of my cock into her cum drenched snatch. She grunted loudly as I rammed my dick to the hilt inside her sweet 16 year old slit. As I continued to pound her repeatedly, more seamen oozed out of her and all over her entire pelvic region as well as my cock and balls. I could feel sperm dripping from beneath my balls toward the floor. I was already beginning to feel that familiar tingling at the base of my dick when she screamed out from shoving her fingers into her pussy with my dick. Her pussy was not loose by any means, but it was not quite as tight as Taylor or Ashley's. But now, it was just as tight if not tighter. I asked her how many fingers she shoved in and she said four.

I was close to blowing, but didn't want to yet, so I pulled out and sat on the bench so Lori could ride me. She climbed up and stuffed my dick into her cunt. More jizz poured out and down my shaft to drip from my balls. She bounced up and down on me taking the entire length of my shaft into her insatiable snatch. After a couple minutes, Austin reappeared and asked if we minded if he join in. Remembering the pleasure of the recent DP with Taylor, I told him he should.

Lori held my dick still in her pussy while we gave him an opportunity to line his dick up with her hole. Lori looked back at him and said, you know where I want it. And with that he thrust forward. Surprisingly, it wasn't what I expected. Instead of into her ass, I felt his dick slide into her pussy along with mine! I wasn't sure what to think at first. All the sperm kept it slippery, but it was very, very tight. I know I'm not gay. They thought of sex with other men sickens me, but All I could think about at that point was how hot it was that she could take it and how good and tight it felt.

As he thrust forward, I would pull out a little and vise versa. I could feel the head of his cum coated dick sliding past mine and giving an extra, wonderful sensation I'd never felt. Lori screamed out in ecstasy and I could feel that tingling sensation building in the base of my dick again. Suddenly, without warning, Austin pulled his dick out and started shooting thick ropes of cum on Lori's ass and pussy, along with my dick and balls.

Lori said, fuck, Austin! You're supposed to cum in me. Someone come fuck my cunt and cum inside me! Another guy stepped up and pushed his dick in. He must have been bigger because it was even tighter and more intense feeling. Lori began screaming obscenities and telling us to double stuff her cunt and stretch her out. We were definitely doing that. We got our rhythm down and were fucking her stretched cunt for all we were worth. Both our shafts were covered in jizz and pussy juice and so were our tight, shaved balls as they slid past each other giving an extra intense sensation to the experience. The tingling I had been feeling in the base of my dick all night had spread further than usual. My entire dick from the tip down to the base and even my balls were all on fire in a very good way. I didn't know if I could handle any more when after a few minutes, I felt his dick start to contract. Then his thrusts became erratic and he pushed all the way in Lori's cunt so the heads of our dicks were even. Then his dick spasmed hard. I felt it pump from the base to the head as a huge gush of warm sperm filled Lori's already drenched womb. He then pulled out some and blasted a second load from the base of my dick, all the way up my shaft, drenching my cock and Lori's vagina in another wave of hot seamen.

That was too much for Lori and me to handle. Her pussy then began to spasm and in the most intense orgasm of my life, I began to ejaculate heaping loads of built up sperm. It felt as if my dick and balls were exploding. We both continued to erratically thrust into Lori's cunt, stuffing her full with our spasming cocks and overflowing her with our potent seed. We collapsed onto each other just in time to hear the intercom tell us we were almost home and we needed to clean up and be ready to shower in 5 minutes.

Lori told me to be ready for more over the following week. Apparently, it's the honor and duty of the MVP to fuck and cum in every cheerleader within the week following the game. I think I'm really going to enjoy my new school!

12