My 18th Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was the first to step up behind me. I saw his wife Michelle smile and say to Susan, "Always the eager one." And looking back at him, he sure did look eager. He stepped up behind me, and began to caress my ass. I wiggled it back at him smiled at him through the mirror. He moved close and I could feel him run the head of his cock up and down my pussy. I could see him smiling and looking down at my pussy as he slowly fed it into me. He looked over at Michelle, and she grinned back at him. He began to fuck me hard and fast. His eyes moved from where our bodies were joined together, to looking into mine in the mirror, and looking at his wife. He sped up even more, gripping my hips tightly. He looked directly into my eyes, and I could see he was trying to hold off cumming. He couldn't hold off long, and after a few more thrusts he held himself deep inside me and I could feel his cock jerking and felt his hot cum spraying my insides.

With a tired but happy face Ron pulled his cock out of me. As soon as he stepped aside Larry took his place behind me. He didn't look eager like Ron did, he looked hungry. I knew from experience that he wasn't going to be gentle. There wouldn't be a slow start and a build up to a fast pace. He was ready to fuck. He stared into my eyes through the mirror, put a hand on my hip, and pushed his cock into me. He instantly began to fuck me hard and fast. He kept his eyes locked onto mine as he pounded away. I saw him give a slight smile, then I felt his hand come down hard on my ass. It caused me to gasp sharply, and when he saw that he smiled even more. His fingers dug sharply into my hips, and he suddenly lost control. His thrusts became short and jerky. He groaned loudly and came inside me.

I put my head down on the back of the chair and sighed. I had been so close to cumming that I had to catch my breath. Larry pulled out of me, and I immediately felt somebody's hands running up and down my back, and down to my ass. I looked up and saw Richard in the mirror. He was smiling as he looked at and caressed my ass. I wiggled it back at him, and he looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back, and he stepped up and guided his cock into me. His cock is thick and veiny, and it felt terrific. With hard strokes he fucked me in the way I was needing. Larry had gotten me so close to cumming, and now Richard was pushing me over the edge. He reached around and played with my nipples. Gently twisting and pulling on them. I reached down and began to rub my clit, desperately needing to cum. My fingers and his cock finally brought me to orgasm. I whimpered and my body shook. I looked in the mirror and watched my face as I came. "That's it babe, make that little girl cum." Scarlet said. I looked at Richard and watched him as he too came inside me.

I could feel the three mens cum leaking out of me as Richard pulled his cock from me. I watched as Ian replaced Richard behind me. He quickly fed his cock into me. His fucking was fast and furious. He was incredibly horny and he wouldn't last long. I watched him fuck me from behind. I hate to say it, but he looked and acted like a teenager getting some for his first time. I gave a little moan as he came inside me. He looked around a sheepishly. Ashamed that he had cum so quickly, but everybody was nice and nobody said anything.

Alan then took his turn behind me. He put his hands on my back and leaned down, putting his head beside mine. "I want you to look at my wife as I fuck you." He said. I turned, looked at Susan and smiled. She smiled back sweetly. "Isn't she beautiful? She just loves watching me fuck other women." Susan blushed and her smile grew. I could feel the head of Alan's cock making its way between the lips of my pussy. I was looking at Susan and I cried out because Alan shoved the entire length of his cock into me all at once. The sound of his fucking my pussy began to fill the room. His cock made the most erotic sound as the cum from four men was squished around his cock. And the rhythmic slapping sound of his ball hitting my pussy with each thrust. I stared into Susan's eyes and she stared into mine. Her hand found its way down between her legs and she began to rub her pussy. She was enjoying the look on my face as her husband fucked my pussy. She began to smile because she could see that he was soon to cum. And cum he did. Once again I felt a man's cock twitch inside me and dump a load of cum into my pussy.

As he backed away from me I saw Ben taking his place with a huge smile on his face. He gave my ass a hard slap and said, "I guess they call this sloppy sixths." Laughter erupted in the room. He happily pushed his cock into me and began to fuck me like crazy. He was grabbing my ass and spreading my cheeks apart. He began to rub my asshole with his thumb and smiled at me in the mirror. He was still smiling and still fucking like crazy as he popped his thumb into my ass. He worked it in and out, and wiggled it around inside me. He reached up and took hold of the hair on top of my head and pulled my head back. It hurt in such a good way, and he never took his eyes off of mine the entire time he was fucking me. It was one of the most intense fucks I have ever had. I could watch him fuck me, and I could watch myself getting fucked. With each of his thrusts a grunt came from deep inside my throat. Ben was a great fuck. He knew exactly what to do, and he made me cum hard. He was grinning as I came and just as I was finishing he too added to the cum that was already inside me.

When he pulled away from me, I could see Mark and Evan standing close behind me. Mark stepped up behind me and I could feel his cock press up between the cheeks of my ass. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around me. He moved them up from my stomach to my breasts, and rubbed and played with my nipples. He slowly thrust his hips back and forth, and I could feel his cock sliding up and down my crack. He began to kiss my neck, and moved his hips back and began to probe me with his cock until he found the opening to my pussy. He took long, slow strokes inside me, pulling out almost to the very tip before he pushed back in. I knew he would have a hard time because it hadn't been that long since he had cum inside Valerie. He had the desire and he was hard enough, but his stamina had given out on him and his balls were now empty. He fucked me for a good long time, but in the end he had to give up, and call it quits. I felt sorry for him. I didn't say anything because I knew he wasn't the kind who appreciated pity, so I just smiled at him in the mirror as he backed away.

And now it was time for what I had been waiting for. I saw Evan step up behind me. I reached out and caressed my ass. Then he did something that worried me. He pulled my ass up to meet his thighs and I felt him drape his cock up over my ass crack. I lay up over my ass and to the small of my back. I could feel the weight of the head there on my back and I began to imagine something that long going that deep into me. He smiled when he saw the worry on my face. He asked if I had ever fucked a cock as big as his. I said no, and to this day I have only had one bigger. I was then glad that he had waited to go last. I needed the extra stretching out and the cum for lubrication. He positioned himself with one hand on my hip and the other supporting his massive cock, and aiming it at the opening of my soon to be very abused pussy.

It hurt some when the enormous head of his cock made its way into me. He was very good at introducing such a huge thing to women. He went slow, letting me get use to its size. It seemed like it took an hour for him to get just a couple inches into me, but when he did he began to fuck me. He slowly pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside. The he pushed back into me. Each thrust was just barely deeper than the one before. I was moaning loudly at the feeling of being more full than I had ever felt before. The feeling of being about to be ripped apart was also present. The feeling I noticed most of all was the feeling of being at a near constant orgasm.

The sensation of an orgasm built up inside me. Each thrust of his massive cock sent shivers down my spine and spasms through my pussy. In the mirror I could see his massive, dark form looming over me. His hand was on my shoulder, and I looked at the color difference between the color of his skin and my own. It was then that I realized that I was feeling something in particular. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit. All ten inches of him was sliding in and out of me with each of his thrusts. Each time his balls hit my clit, it caused me to gasp. The near constant orgasm, and the repeated stimulation of my clit was making it hard for me to focus. He was fucking me senseless. It became hard to focus my eyes on anything. My breaths came in gasps and moans. I gripped the top of the chair for support as the full weight of my orgasm exploded inside me. My toes curled, my entire body shook violently, and my breath caught so that I couldn't inhale. My pussy clamped down hard on his cock, and I felt him swell to an even greater size and his cum built up to the point of exploding. And explode he did. Jet after jet after jet of hot cum sprayed inside me.

I was finally able to breathe again, but I was so very weak. I was held up in the chair by my hand on the back, and Evan's quickly softening cock inside my pussy. He backed up and I could feel him slipping out of me. I felt so empty after having felt so incredibly full. When he was finally fully out of me, I collapsed into the chair. The cold air rushed into my gaping pussy, making me shiver, and all the cum that was still inside me drained out.

I was too out of it to know who, but I heard a male voice say, "Look at her. That's why you always have to go last Evan."

I don't know how long I sat there, but it couldn't have been more than a second or too, even though it felt like hours. I felt a breast press against my side and an arm move around under my arms. I turned to see Julie looking into my eyes. She gave me a kiss and said happy birthday. "Let's go get you cleaned up." She said. She lifted me up and helped me to stand on my wobbly legs. I looked down at the chair and saw a very large pool of cum in the seat. If they hadn't put the towels there, it would have been a ruined chair. A normal person would think the sight to be disgusting, but I'm not normal. I liked the idea that all that cum had recently been inside me.

She led me in my unsteady walk up to their master bathroom. They have a huge shower there that I know, from experience, to be big enough for three people. But today there were just the two of us.

She got the water running just this side of being scalding hot. She helped me in and directed me under the hot water. I normally wouldn't like a shower to be that hot, but in that instant it felt so good. It helped to relax all my sore muscles. Julie took care in washing me all over. She wetted my hair and using some coconut scented shampoo she washed it for me. She used a body wash on me and cleaned me up from head to toe. I was thankful for the great care she took in washing between my legs. She was careful to not rub me too hard while she cleaned all the cum from me. After she finished washing me she washed herself off quickly as well and turned off the water. We got out of the shower and she used a big fluffy towel to dry my body off.

She then took me to her room, and sat me down on the side of the bed. She grabbed a brush off her dresser and climbed onto the bed behind me. She took great care in brushing my hair and making me look beautiful before she pulled it back into a ponytail and used a hair band to hold it in place. She retrieved my bag from another room, and helped me into the dress I had brought with me. She advised me to wear some panties just in case there was anything left inside me that might leak out. When I was dressed she pulled one of marks long t shirts on, and we went back down stairs.

The mess had been cleaned up in the living room, and the furniture had been put back into place. Everybody was sitting around talking. Some clothing had reappeared on people, but nudity was still the norm. It seemed that the orgy was officially over now though. People smiled and got up when we came in the room. I told everybody that since it was after six I would have to leave and go meet my parents for dinner. They all gave me hugs and kisses goodbye. I exchanged phone numbers with everybody, making agreements to meet up with them all again. Mark pulled on some shorts and walked me out to my car.

"It's obvious that you had a good time." He said.

"You could tell from all the moaning that I did?"

"No." He said. "You're walking funny."

I hadn't realized it, but the soreness in my pussy was causing me to walk a bit bow legged.

"Well that's great." I said. "I'm sure somebody will notice it."

Mark laughed and kissed me good night. He waved as I backed out of his driveway, and I drove off to meet my parents downtown.

When I got to the restaurant, they were already there waiting for me. I stood up as straight as I could and concentrated on walking like a normal person, not like a woman that had been repeatedly fucked by a group of men. Of course the first thing my mother did was ask why I was walking funny. My first thought was to tell her the truth. I wanted to see the look on her face when her little girl told her about being fucked by several men one at a time. "I slipped and fell by the pool." I said instead. I reassured her that I was ok, just a bit sore, and she dropped it.

After dinner I went home and went straight to bed. I wasn't just tired, I was exhausted. Plain old worn out. I doubt it was more than five minutes before I was completely unconscious, and fast asleep.

P.S.

I am sorry for my lateness is getting the second half of my story posted. My internet wasn't working right and I just kept finding reasons to put it off. But here it is, and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you again for all the kind comments and feedback from the first part. I dont know if I will be able to respond to all of them, but they all made me smile and have made me glad that I am sharing my stories with you.

And I hope any ladies out there reading my stories will write me too. I have to admit that one of my biggest turn-ons is knowing other women who love sex just as much as I do.

XOXOXO

Christine

12