My Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your arms up," he commanded. My shoulders locked, and I knew he could see it. Why did he want me to lift my arms when I was already toweled off? I growled as one hand pinched the back of my neck, forcing my head down. My fists clenched, and I pushed my hips back into him to try and squirm away from his grasp. His other hand reached down and clasped around my left wrist, pulling my arm up. The hand around my neck let go, and came around to cup my breast with the towel between his flesh and mine. He released my left wrist, and repeated the process with my right, wrapping me roughly in the towel. I clutched it around me and spun to face him as he stepped out of the shower, holding his hand out for me to follow. I glared at him with rage, and ignored his hand to step out on my own.

My feet had barely left the tub before he grasped my bicep again and lead me back to the bedroom, as if I didn't know the way back to my own room. Leading me, not simply watching. It made me blood boil that he had the tenacity to dictate my behavior in my own home. A glance at his pistol reminded me to temper my emotions, and I stared at the floor to try and regain my calm. He led me to the bed, and I tensed again, reluctant to consider what might happen next.

"Sit, and stay there," he stated as he pushed me sitting onto the edge of the bed. My hands made fists at the edge of the towel. I had to literally bite my tongue to keep from replying, "Yes, Sir, may I have a treat now?" My tongue had a tendency to get me into trouble, and now was certainly not the time for it. He opened my closet, and began to rummage through my clothes. When he began sifting through my underwear, I protested.

"Excuse you! I'm perfectly capable of choosing my own panties!" He ignored me, and set a matching bra and thong – light blue with white lace trim – off to the side. Of course they were matching, why would he grab my comfy boyshorts and sports bra? Rifling through my jeans, he picked the nice pair of dark blue Lucky jeans my mom had gotten me. The shirt he chose was a flattering dark blue scoop neck that made my eyes pop. He certainly knew how to dress a woman. I expected him to grab my boots and socks for me, but he picked my black heels instead. It would be too easy for me to run off with my boots on, I should have expected him to pick something obnoxious like six-inch heels.

He placed the clothes next to me on the bed, and ignored my steely gaze boring into his face – an impressive feat to say the least. A knock on the door scared me and made me yelp, and made him look up with relief.

"Stay there," he said again, and he left to go answer it. I fervently prayed that someone had found my cat and had called the police, and that's who was knocking.

"I think this belongs here," another male voice rumbled.

"Yes, it does. She was a little more clever than scared," said the man who had been watching me. The door closed, and I heard a bell jingle. It was the bell on my cats' collar, and she ran under the bed. Someone had found her, but not someone that would help me.

"God FUCKING damn it!" I snapped. Footsteps made their way to the bedroom, and both the men were scowling irritably when they entered. I crossed my arms and glared furiously at them, not caring if it pissed them off. The only chance I had going for me had backfired, and now I was relying on my own cleverness to get out of this situation, something I had very little faith in. Angry tears welled up in my eyes and spilled over my lids as I clenched my hands into fists on the edge of the towel.

"You remember my promise from before. Don't attract attention," the man who had been watching me growled threateningly. His stature kept reminding me of Samson from the Bible, and dubbed him as such mentally. His new companion dressed similarly, and was of a similar build muscularly, but taller, on a lighter frame, and with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He reminded me of Thor.

"Get dressed. We're leaving now," Samson snapped curtly.

"Go fuck yourself! You have no right to tell me what to do, and you have no right to take me anywhere! I'm not leaving!" My temper broke, and before I realized what I was doing, I was standing inches away from him and growling in his face. Something changed in his stance, and Thor took a small step forward. My senses came back to me just before Samson wrapped his ankle behind mine, and tripped me backwards onto the bed, pinning my arms by my head.

His massive thighs were hard between mine as they pinned my legs open, and the towel slid to the side, covering nothing and exposing more than my body. I felt laid bare, mentally as well as physically. His breath was warm as it washed across my face, and despite my anger, I shook with fear as he spoke to Thor.

"You're going to dress her while I hold her arms behind her." Thor simply nodded, and picked up the thong as Samson slid to my side while still holding my arms. As he moved, he sat me up and twisted my arms behind me so I was sitting in his lap with my wrists at the small of my back.

Thor knelt in front of me, and slid the delicate lace up my legs. When it reached my thighs, I closed my legs, unwilling to let him any closer to a place that had already been violated once tonight. Without pausing, Thor slid his shoulders under my knees and stood, forcing me to lean back, parting my thighs easily to slide the thong under my ass and settling it around my hips. To my relief, he didn't seem to show any interest in doing anything more than dressing me. He grabbed the bra, and Samson stood with me, holding me forward, away from his chest while Thor clasped the bra around my breasts, leaving the straps down below my arms when Samson didn't release my wrists. Picking up the jeans, Thor knelt at my feet, and lifted each one by the ankle to step me into the denim. It was tight as he tried to pull it up my thighs, and when the hem reached the curve of my ass, he couldn't pull them up any more.

Samson sighed, and asked, "Are you going to dress yourself now?" Embarrassed and angry, I nodded once and wrenched my arms away as soon as I felt his grip on my wrists loosen. Snatching the belt loops on the jeans, I hopped and wiggled and shimmied, pulling them up around my ass and settling them around my hips, conscious of the way my breasts, perky 32C's, were bouncing in the cups of the bra. Once I had the jeans fastened, I slid my arms through the bra straps. I bent to grab the shirt, and as I did, I brushed against Thor. Neither he nor Samson had moved since letting go of me, and I was still pinned between them. I flinched, expecting some rebuke for appearing hostile, but he didn't move. Quickly, I slid the shirt on and stepped into the heels.

"Happy now?" I snapped, looking over my shoulder at Samson and glaring. Neither he nor Thor answered my rhetorical question. Thor began walking out of the apartment, and Samson steered me by my shoulders after him. They turned the lights out as they went, and my heart caught in my throat as I looked at my home. It had been invaded and violated. I had been violated. Even if I did come back here, it would never feel the same. It would always be tarnished, and I would always question my ability to defend myself. I would always question if I were safe. Would I ever feel safe in my own home again? What was going to happen? Would I ever see my home again?

I closed my eyes to keep more tears from falling as Samson steered me out of the apartment and down the hall to the stairwell. My shoulders shook with small hiccups, and I sniffed to keep snot from running down my face. Why was this happening? Who were these men? They knew what they were doing, and someone was making sure that they wouldn't touch me. Did that mean that they wouldn't hurt me, either? As we tread down the stairs, a hasty plan formed in my mind.

As we neared the bottom of the stairs, I let myself stumble – they had put me in six-inch heels after all. Samson lost his grip on me, and as I fell, I made sure to hit the back of Thors' knees, taking him down with me. They both grunted, Samson in surprise and Thor in pain as he fell onto his hip. I yelped, adding to the idea that it was an accident. I quickly glanced upwards from my hands and knees, and saw Samson reaching out for me again. Thor was still getting up. I took my chance.

Kicking of the heels, I sprinted towards the apartments across the street. I stayed on the dry grass along the side of the parking lot to keep from tipping on asphalt and eating it, and looked up and down the side street to see if any cars were coming. One was, but it mas moving slowly. If I kept sprinting, I could make it in front of the car before it rounded the turn. Staying on my toes and launching forward off my calves, I threw my legs out as far as possible, straining to run as fast as I could without falling. I knew I was fast when I tried to be. My long legs were strong enough to put power into the long strides I could take, and they good for covering ground.

My feet hit concrete as I crossed the sidewalk, then I felt asphalt underneath me as I ran into the street. Headlights threw their beams across me, and I heard the engine rev. Whoever was driving accelerated instead of braking, and almost clipped me as I darted past the bumper. A muffled thud and screeching brakes sounded behind me. Ha! The driver had hit one of my pursuers. That, or he ran into the car. I almost laughed at the image, high on adrenaline and elated at the nearing apartment buildings.

Not letting myself slow, I jumped up the curb and ran onto grass again. I heard a car door open behind me, and the engine accelerated again. They couldn't drive up onto the grass after me without getting someone's attention, something they were clearly avoiding doing since they weren't shouting, and hadn't shot at me. Grass gave way to a concrete path weaving through the apartment complex, and I followed it, still sprinting, putting as much distance as possible between the car and myself. The sound of heavy footsteps registered close behind me, gaining quickly. One of them must have gotten into the car while the other pursued me on foot. Filling my lungs deeply with air, I opened my mouth to scream like my life depended on it, which in many ways it did.

His fingers grazed my back, and I thought I had dodged him when something slammed into the right side of my ribcage. The word "Taser" briefly registered in my mind before my body convulsed and collapsed to the ground, choking off the scream that had begun to emit from my throat. It felt like Mike Tyson was pummeling every inch of my body and slamming me into the ground. Every muscle was twitching and contracting, and my head hit the ground repeatedly. Any control I had over my limbs was forfeit, and I could do nothing but pray for this assault to stop. It didn't. Pain saturated my spazming body, and began overwhelming me. It must be Samson making good on his promise to Taser me until I passed out. I clung to consciousness like a drowning man to a life float. It was the only thing keeping me from passing into a void from which I would only awake into a living nightmare. If I could stay conscious, I could keep resisting.

Time was agony. Each second lasted an eternity, and whatever grasp I had on my mental facilities was slipping. The pain wouldn't stop, and I could do nothing but endure it. I could feel myself slipping, and fought it feebly. The pain just wouldn't stop, and it was consuming me bit by bit. There was nothing I could do but endure it. Just endure it. Just hang on. It won't stop. It's not stopping. It has to stop. This pain won't stop except in that sweet black abyss that is unconsciousness. Just make it stop...

Her body convulsed as John watched her slip into unconsciousness. She should have known better than to try and run off, he did warn her after all. He pulled the barbs from the pale flesh, and scowled at the burned skin underneath the two holes in the woman's shirt. There would be bruises blossoming over her pale skin. His pay was based on the woman's condition, which was worsening rapidly. She had some small scrapes from the pursuit in the park, and now she'd likely have a lump on her head from slamming into the ground along with the burns and bruises. Even with their planning, she had caused his companions and him some trouble. That was expected to a degree, especially from a woman with her background.

Anne McCrae came from a family of eight, with five brothers. Being the middle child and the only female sibling must have been daunting. A life spent raised in the south only added to her inherent toughness, which was quite apparent in the time that John had spent with her so far. Like many young women, Anne loved horses. Unlike many women, Anne was an active rider. Confronting 1,000lb animals on a daily basis made her fearless, and she knew how to manhandle when she needed to. This ability was only enhanced by the martial arts training her oldest brother in the Marines had given her. On top of that, she had trained in Shaolin Kempo and Krav Maga. In short, she knew how to be brutally effective when she had to be.

John chuckled as he remembered the way she had dropped Sean like a rock in the park. He and Adam had taken pity on the newbie, and let him nurse his headache in the car instead of babysitting her like they had planned. He hefted her onto his shoulder in a fireman's carry, and jogged towards the van. They hadn't made too much noise, and there shouldn't be many people awake at midnight on a Tuesday.

She was heavier than he expected. The information that had been gathered on Anne stated she was 150lbs, but at 5'7" she didn't appear to be carrying that much weight. He assumed it was packed into her muscle-bound legs and ass. Riding horses had certainly made her an athlete, something he had been able to see through the frosted glass as she showered. While there were no specific instructions to not fuck her, John knew it would be in poor taste when they were being paid so well to deliver her in prime condition. Especially when he remembered whom they were delivering her to. Even if he and his partners wouldn't get to fuck her, it'd be a joy to prep her, and he smirked at the thought.

"She okay?" Adam asked as John sat her in the middle seat of the van. Like John, he was conscious of the fact that their pay depended on Anne's condition upon arrival.

"She deserves to be roughed up a little," Sean scowled. At a solid 6' and 220lbs, he was larger than both John and Adam, and wasn't happy about getting owned by someone he had seventy pounds of muscle and five inches of height on, especially a woman. Adam and John both rolled their eyes. For $300 grand, it was worth taking a hit to your pride, but Sean didn't seem to remember that. Maybe he was embarrassed because he had been so insistent about being the one who grabbed her.

As John tied Anne's hands behind her back and buckled her into the seat, her shirt slipped up and revealed a pale stretch of beautiful, smooth skin along her hip. Neither John nor Adam missed the hungry glance Sean tried to hide, and Adam's blue eyes darkened as they met John's brown ones. Sean was a newbie, and didn't quite understand the rules yet. Adam and John both understood that they might need to teach him a lesson on etiquette when working with a high profile client.

John moved to the back seat, with Adam sitting next to the woman as Sean drove away from the apartment complex. He and Adam would likely come back later for the cat and other personal belongings. She wouldn't be coming back, after all.

The first thing I was aware of was a throbbing sensation coursing through my aching body. My eyelids were heavy, and I didn't want to open them anyway. Again, my brain didn't want to make sense of the sounds filling my ears. What was that throbbing? It was making my headache even worse. The noises I was hearing began to register, and the rhythmic rocking sensation clicked in my brain as a car. At least it was quiet in the cool interior. As my brain cleared, I realized that the throbbing feeling throughout my body was my own heartbeat.

As my consciousness cleared even more, the aches in my body turned into searing pains. My headache went from a dull throb into a blinding pain radiating from my left temple. Despite my eyes being closed, I saw white, and moaned pitifully as my right side lit on fire. It felt like my horse had dragged me again. I knew the feeling of a body that's been pummeled, and this was much more concentrated than I had felt before. I heard someone mutter behind me, and I strained to make sense of what had been said. My brain didn't want to focus on the words. It was hard to focus on anything but the pain in my head.

"Give her some water." The words finally registered, and I whimpered as sounds became sharper and more abrasive. A hand lifted my chin gently, and I kept my eyes closed to try and keep that sense from assailing me as well. When I went to move my hands to take the water bottle pressed against my lips, I realized that they were bound.

"Just relax, and swallow." The voice beside me was gentle, like the fingers under my jaw, and I opened my mouth. The cool water was like elixir, and dulled some of the pain in my head. With my eyes still closed, I leaned my head back against the seat and tried to focus on the rhythmic rocking of the car. It was soothing and I felt myself slip into the limbo between being awake and asleep. I was grateful for the reprieve. Somewhere inside me, I knew that letting myself relax and rest for a moment would be beneficial in the long run, even if I didn't like sleeping with my captors so close.

I don't know how much time passed, but it felt like hours. Some moments I would feel almost alert, then I'd lose myself, and slip back towards unconsciousness. Sometimes I would hear the men muttering, but I couldn't make out the words. When I finally stayed closer to consciousness for long enough, I squinted my eyes open, cautious about adding another sense to my strained body and mind. The light peeking through my lids hurt, and I lowered my lids so that I could barely see through my lashes. The intensity faded bit by bit, and as it did, I let my eyes relax open.

It was daylight, so a significant amount of time must have passed. The first thing I noticed was the cool grey interior of the car, what I could now identify as a van, and the heavily tinted windows. Thor was sitting to my left, and the man driving had black hair with a sizeable welt on his right temple. I wondered if he was the one that I had kicked in the park. Lifting my head, I looked to my left, where I knew someone was sitting. It was Thor.

"Do you want some more water?" He asked detachedly. I began to nod, but it made my head spin. When I tried to say yes, my voice caught in my throat. He understood though, and produced another Aquafina bottle. Again, he was gentle as he tipped it back to let the water wash down my throat. When he pulled it away, I fought the urge to say "thank you." There was nothing for me to thank him for when he was simply taking care of his investment.

I heard a noise from the bench seat behind me, and assumed it was Samson since he wasn't the one driving. When I tried to turn my head around to check, pain lanced up my neck to my temple, and I let my head sink back onto the seat again. I let my head loll to the side as I gazed out the window to my right. The beautiful mountains of Colorado were nowhere to be seen ahead of us or to the right, so I could only hope that they were behind us or to the left. If we had driven through the night though, we could be in California, Texas, Wyoming, or through Kansas by now.

Hopelessness settled upon my shoulders like bags of sand, dragging me down and enveloping me. Between the pounding in my head and my aching body, I didn't have the strength to keep the tears from rolling down my face. I was angry, furious, with these men for having the audacity to enter my life so boldly and turn it upside down. I was angry at whoever paid them to do this for being brazen enough to think he had the right to do this to me. I was scared of the unknown ahead of me. Being scared made me even angrier. Nothing scared me. No situation in my life was daunting enough to scare me. I wasn't used to being afraid of anything, and now I had no form of security other than my own sanity. Even that felt like I was slipping away.