My Adorable Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Antonio, Philip and certainly Rex?" I blurted before realizing my indiscretion.

But Bunny handled it well.

Looking slightly shocked she said gazing straight at me, "Antonio and Philip pressured me but of course I turned them down. Dear Rex, it really was a physical effort to get him off the boil and behaving himself again.

"How could I succumb to their advances and be loyal to you?"

I was almost surprised that she should give me credit for being able to understand such a moral issue, a subtle concept indeed because there had been absolutely no understanding of personal attachment between us, at least not that I was aware of until now.

"You considered yourself attached to me on a higher level than the more casual attachment you had with Philip, Rex or Antonio?"

"Yes."

"You concealed that well?"

Bunny, sitting on my knees with my hand down the front of her dress but still outside her bra, began stroking the arm of the chair we were sitting in as she considered her response.

"It was necessary for me to do so as I did not wish to risk rejection. I realized very early on that you were worth loving because there was something about you inconsistent with what you appeared to be.

"Superficially you project the awful image of a heartless seducer of women and indeed your general attitude could be described as debonair and at times shamelessly arrogant."

I cringed as many times my mother has lectured me along those lines. Now comes the time for Bunny to put the boot in!

"You took pity on me and I sensed that I should respond, that you were experienced and confident and being my department supervisor might have the attributes needed to extract me from my shell. Until then I'd always thought my White Knight would be female."

I kissed Bunny below her ear and she squirmed, but kept on talking.

"I soon realized I was reacting favorably to you and that first Friday night I spent with you four guys drinking was one of the most enjoyable social occasions I've ever experienced; it was as if I'd found my wings, if you know what I mean."

I nodded, thinking we were really getting into this deeply when we should be frolicking as a prelude to sex. But then I forget all about that, because she said something very profound.

"Initially I was appalled that you were two-timing Viv and Peggy, but then I saw the way in which you interacted with each of them, that you respected them and they respected you and it suits both of them just to have a little piece of you. In learning that I had to admire you for your enterprise and your frankness in revealing their existence to me when you thought there was a possibility of me going soft on you."

I cut in: "I had to, the possibility of dating a panel of three women was rather mind blowing – just keeping two apart is hard work."

"I guess so, but here's what I wanted to say: "I really think that you have treated Viv and Peggy so well that I believe even if they learned about the existence of the other in your life, in all probability they would want to ignore that revelation and continue on regardless."

"You really believe that?" I asked, standing up and depositing Bunny on the sofa and then moving off to answer the knock at the door.

"Yes, and it's a huge accolade for you, Vinnie."

A trolley carrying our desserts, coffee, cups and saucers and two complimentary miniatures of brandy and brandy glasses was wheeled in and then we were alone with the door locked for the night.

"Plug in the coffee warmer and leave everything there," Bunny said softly.

I turned and saw she was sitting relaxed on the sofa, one arm resting along the back of it; she was no longer wearing her sheath dress. I quickly removed my shoes, tuxedo jacket and bow tie and strode over, flopping against her, thrusting my head against her bra and growling like Father Bear. She squealed.

We kissed and stroked each other's face, ran fingers through hair, kissed hands and shoulders as if reluctant to go the next step. Me, Vincent Augustus Hagen shy? Get away with you! It was just that I thought it best not to rush Bunny.

Finally she reached behind her back, undid her bra and tossed it across the room. Then she grabbed me and inserted her tongue into my mouth gently. She told my afterwards the crotch of her panties was soaking and she was embarrassed that I'd find this out before I was warmed up, so she had to take the initiative.

"Let's have a look at these tits of yours, or would you prefer I call them breasts or boobs?"

"No, I have no problem with the word tits," she replied sweetly. "It sounds, well, more exciting than breasts. I want you to call them tits and you can use that other word that men like to use when you get lower down."

"Bellybutton?" I teased.

"No, you silly cunt," she giggled, hand over her mouth.

Boy, was this babe interesting, I thought, really tuned into her. Being a rather basic guy, I was aware I'd majored in accountancy in my degree rather than in philosophy or the correct naming of female body parts for when engaging in prudent sexual intercourse.

I moved in closer to examine these cute breasts and found them to be more than a good handful. I licked a nipple and there was no adverse reaction. So far so good. I moved back to get a wider landscape view but her hand made contact with the back of my head and I realized I was being encouraged to go to ground. So I opened wide and placed my mouth over a nipple, flicking my tongue wildly. The hand at the back of my head appeared to be pushing harder so I closed my mouth quite a bit and began sucking, producing a soft moan from her.

As I sucked her other hand clasped the back of my right hand and she entwined figures; then a few seconds later she dropped my hand just below her bellybutton.

I'm really not thick, so I slid it down under her panties, over a a tuff of hair and then on to a very smooth patch. At that point my hand felt a bit like Noah's Ark – it was in a sea of cuntal moisture. Boy, was this babe Bunny ready!

I paused, trying to figure out my next move, considering that licking her cunt might disgust her.

"I need you," she said, biting my ear almost hard enough to bring water to my eyes. So I took a short cut. Leaving my trousers on to save time I unzipped, eased out The Pocket Rocket with some difficulty and rubbed him into her juice after pulling the crotch of her pants to one side.

"Do I need a condom?" I whispered, hoping she had some if she insisted that I did. But she shook her head saying she was protected against pregnancy and if I was confident I didn't have any nasties, I should get on with it.

Get on with it? Most of my life I'd rebelled against people giving me such an instruction but in this situation it was like music to my ears.

I got a finger against her cunt and slowly worked it in, feeling her lifting her body to meet it. That was an excellent sign; good girl. Oh boy, this one was going to be tight – I hoped the extra friction didn't get me away too soon and so disappoint her.

After digging the finger in deep and wiggling it around aimlessly, I eased it out and went up and touch her clit, brushing the nub which was a little beauty, though I had little time to digest that finding because she'd almost succeeded in bucking me off.

That indicated to me that she was liable to go off any minute and apparently she thought so too because her hand was around my tool, pulling it towards her cunt quicker than I could follow. That meant I was forced to shuffle forward to catch up and with that momentum it went in an was almost fully in before I'd realized what was happening. She almost scared the crap out of me going Blaaaaaaaaah!

"God, you're big," she panted.

Really? Initially with Viv, she'd asked was there anything I could do to get it bigger, especially thicker. Well, this was a change but as I'd thought earlier, Bunny was rather tight.

So there we were, in Ye Olde missionary position which really is not something I usually offer and I'm rather athletically inclined.

Well, we worked up the push and shove routine into reasonable tempo and I bent my long back excessively to rub and suck her tits (which she loved) while I continued pumping. Whenever I eased the bend on my back by moving up to kiss her, she gradually turned the kiss into an partly open mouth tonguing, which rather turns me on. She was very good at it – persistent, slow and agile.

I was pleased that our big difference in height was not a real impediment. She helped with her liveliness and stretching up to be kissed.

By now we were both aware that her cunt fitted me like a glove, a tight glove.

Bunny's panting had increased so I got a finger to her clit and did a few gentle taps on the nub. By then she was puffing and going red and was allowing me to rub the nub without going wild, which was a help as I was busy lifting the tempo of our thrusting.

She moaned as she was hit, apparently, by a multi-wave orgasm as I felt her vagina tighten even more around my dick. My balls churned and I chortled, "Here I come!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah," I went, although a cry was not necessary, I always produce it for the benefit of my partner.

Over the next few seconds a series a ejaculations went deep into her vagina and she encouraged the blasts by murmuring, "Thank you, thank you repeatedly, and didn't stop until I flopped down on her.

"That was gorgeous," she puffed, looking red, sweaty and very happy.

"You were really awesome," I complimented, and really she was; she'd done everything right.

We rested, had a pee and went to bed to eat our deserts. I went head to tail – me with my head at the bottom of the bed – so I could watch her eating while chatting. I learned that she really liked sex; providing I was not too rough and not depraved, I could do what I wanted with her.

Well, she'd finished her dessert, and I wanted mine – so I took a small handful and plastered it around her cunt.

She caught on immediately and giggled and bucked. I smeared a trail up and then plastered her tits and mouth. Then I started eating my dessert which left us both in a mess and just before I came again doing another missionary I pulled out and sprayed her tits. She loved that and we both licked her clean.

It was late but we chatted on and then I asked her the big one: "Come East with me."

She smiled joyously and answered simply.

"Yes, I'd like that."

What a babe. I decided then that I'd give it three months and if we were still in tune I would propose.

However, such intentions don't always go to plan. We've been out East for exactly one month, and today is the first day of our honeymoon, here in Hawaii. We've having a great time and rarely do the missionary these days.

Vinnie and Bunny – that combination had sounded a bit daft. Her real name is Bonnie and mine is Vincent and neither wanted to revert, so we decided to live with Vinnie and Bunny.

So, here we are: my little darling is beginning to stir so catch you later.

By the way, we have our own swimming pool on the deck of our fourth floor apartment back home. Bunny likes to try to get me off with her feet when we come out to the pool. She's got pretty good at it and when she gets me off she positions her feet to get the right angle so when I ejaculate the cum wads land on her.

In that position she's flat on her back and we are 'feet to cock', so to speak.

I've promised to pay her a thousand bucks if doing a foot fuck she can land a dollop of my cum in her mouth without moving her head. Just lately she's got a couple of wads to land on her neck.

The thousand bucks are stuffed into a round biscuit tin in the kitchen, waiting to be claimed. Here's hoping. Sex can be such great fun when you're flexible and inventive.

Oh – one other thing: we're pregnant.

12