My Affair with Gunjan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajoy gathered himself but seemed very angry. He told me that he wanted me to join him in teaching this whore a lesson. With that he roughly grabbed her threw her roughly on her bed and speared her freshly fucked arse with his massive tool. She screamed and he told her that he wanted he would give her a fuck she would remember. He started pumping like a steam engine. She kept moaning loudly now that her fear of her husband waking up had gone and I noticed that she was really wildly vocal during lovemaking. She yelled pleading him to treat her like a slut and ram her with all he had. They were in a real wild fuck when Ajoy told me to get up and fuck the bitch in her mouth to shut her up.

I really wanted to be a part of this violent orgy. I got over her face and rammed my dick into her mouth. Ajoy kept asking me to fuck her mouth harder. He asked me how I had liked fucking this bitch. I told him that such a horny bitch should be every bodys property and deserved to have a dick up all her holes at all times. He kept getting furious and pounding her harder. All this dirty talk about her was getting Gunjan even wilder and she was sucking at my prick like a mad animal.

Ajoy told me to lie down on my back. He removed his tool. Held Gunjan by her waist picked her up like a toy. He was very muscular and strong. He impaled Gunjan on my prick and forced her cunt down on my dick. She went down on it upto the hilt. Screaming in pain at the forced thrust. He got behind her and again rammed his rod back into her butt. She was enjoying getting raped by our big dicks and was screaming with excitement. Ajoy started thrusting like an enraged bull and kept spanking her butt.

She yelled in pleasure with each spanking. I kept ramming wildly at her ravaged cunt. Ajoy held her hair and pulled her head back. Her tits were now dangling on my chest and nipples rubbing against my chest with every pounding that she got from us. We were hammering her furiously but in perfect synchronization and she was yelling even more loudly with each push. I could feel ajoys prick against the thin wall of her cunt and she kept screaming. Just then both of us climaxed and shot our loads of love juice into her holes.

String after string entered her as we kept pounding. She suddenly whipped her body and came into one of the wildest orgasms I have seen a woman have. She slumped on my chest and started to kiss my lips as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Ajoy removed himself and lay down beside us as she lay all spent on my chest her breasts pressed against my chest and her mouth softly playing with mine.

We went on to sleep till late the next morning. Next day Ajoy had sobered down. When we were alone he told me that he understood what had happened last night. He was ashamed that he was not giving his wife enough of sex for the last some months. He said that he was sorry for what he had put her through in the near past.

We have now become friends. I managed to talk one of my friends in shipping to get Ajoy a Job. He is now employed in a very nice job. Whenever he is around we meet and have the most intimate threesomes. When he is away myself and Gunjan prowl the nightspots and look for good looking people to fuck. We have had wild nights and every time enjoyed great orgies with the people we manage to pick up. We seem to have an insatiable appetite for sex and compliment each other's lust perfectly.

If you have liked what you have read get back at redheat@indya.com to know more about our wild nights. We don't want your pics or any contact numbers. We just want to share our lovemaking and our fantasies about what we would like to do. Let us in to some of your wildest nights or dreams. Waiting to hear from any one who's as horny as us.

12