All Comments on 'My Attitude Adjustment'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments (Page 2)
sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good For a While

I think this is a good answer for a while. The only trouble is having a lying cheating slut for a wife is depressing any which way you cut it. She is not a partner. She is at best a made and a slut. That is okay for a bit, but it would be lonely and depressing to be in the house with her. Even sex with her would be depressing after a while. There is no love, only fear of being alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good For Ever

5*

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Making lemonade?

Aphorisms: "When life hands you lemons?" "The best revenge is to live well."

"Men have difficulty maintaining an aloof, cold persona when a woman is sucking their cock." True, true.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
a blowjob

HDK's answer to any level of cheating and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story but....

I don't think a blow job, followed by her swallowing his cum and then ass fucking her makes up for her cheating. Questions like how often and how long has it been going on come to mind. How about she needs to get an STD screen before she touches him? Again - well written story. But I hated the ending.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Her Sister

Her sister and brother-in-law have to either know or should be able to figure out what was going on.

How do they feel about being used as cover for an affair?

Will they continue to welcome her into their house knowing she's a cheating slut?

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
Sorry

I usually vote 3 - 4 ☆for your imagination, wit and meticulous punctuation. But I just threw down a single star on this for content and premise. Apparently Betty made this trip from time-to-time so she is a serial cheater. Unprotected sex with this guy. Gives him head (and anal based on his ease of entry) and swallows. And denies this to her husband? A blowjob and a piece of potentially tainted pussy do not make up for serial infidelity. Out the door with nothing but what she's wearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

waste of time. again.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
the onlt waste was the cum runniong down your mother's thighs after your daddy knocked her up with you

Dear annony!! Another 5

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
One of your worst...

...far off your usual quality. 1*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
for now

So for now he has a live-in maid and whore.

But for how long?

She does not seem to have really changed, this is no reconciliation.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Another One!

Here we have another woman who can do anything and lie all she wants and all she has to do is give hubby a little sex and all will be forgiven. He can use her all he wants but I sure hope he dumps the cheater soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another "good one",

though I missed your outstanding wit of 1-liners that follow the 2-liners. I love your stories that usually make me laugh out loud every few paragraphs. The story lines are good, of course. The humor is why I read almost everything you write.

Keep up the fun, and funny, writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another

Just another dumb cuckold ... so sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Other endings

HDK writes a clever story, without allowing the hubby to make her his slut the story would just be another BTB. In reality are there any real man that would allow her to come to their bed after spending a weekend with her boyfriend. Maybe not the first time either, sloppy seconds anyone

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Meh

started strong, but I didn't care for the ending. Her attitude toward her husband (I.e. Refusing to blow him when she had blown her lover), does not fit with her trying to reconcile after she realizes he knows about her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You missed on this one.

She's both a cheater and a liar. How long has she been both? The trust is broken and this marriage is toast. I simply didn't enjoy the ending. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another good story!

Another good story! In real life, all we usually hear about are the men that cheat. But who the hell are they cheating with? If an innocent one finds out and can gain the upper hand with control and maintain it, life can be better for the innocent party, although there never will be the trust there. It depends on what you want. If it happens again one can always be resourceful and with planning, remove the problem and gain benefits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a shitty blowjob fixes everything???

man you sure are a super wimp to write such pathetic male characters.. You possess great technical skill but it doesnt change the fact the all your leads are spineless.. I read at least 5-10 stories from a writer before I rate anything. I have to say all the stories I read of yours are horrible or have no read ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He doesn't say

That he still loves her. Just treat her like the slut she is. Just get checked for STD's on a regular basis, just like a single man would. And enjoy!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
ATM

He SHOULD have let her clean his cock with her mouth after he ass fucked her!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

A shame he started giving a shit.

And what the hell happened to getting revenge on the guy she fucked, and for that matter not even trying to find out how it happened, and how many others she has fucked?

Seems like all that matters is that they're back together, was this written by a woman?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
short rations and leftovers

22 years of getting short rations and leftovers while she freely gives it all to others?

That would make most men not even want to keep her around as a whore and housekeeper.

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Waiting to long

If it were me at the motel and my wife checks in next, i would have stopped it before intercourse. When I called Betty and heard the phone go off next door, I would tell her I am in town and would be at her sisters in 5 minutes. I would then be outside door waiting on her. This would have put ball in his and woke Betty up. She could work together on our marriage or stay with sister.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
ANY ADJUSTMENT IS DIFFERENT AND BITTER

how long and how sour, is wide open, TK U MLJ LV NV

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
not an ending !??

So basically all a husband needs for a contented life is regular blowjobs ??

This doesn't seem to be a drunken mistake or succumbing to an artful seduction.

It looks as though she went out of her way, involving other family members in her subterfuge.

She's made her husband look extremely foolish to others and that's usually the hardest thing for a man to overcome.

And he seems happy to let it go in exchange for 'quality sex' and good home cooking.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
From Wife to Sex Slave

You would treat a whore better, but then again a whore would not have betrayed her marriage for nothing. I get the anger, I get giving the anger back to the person that gave it to you, but that has to come to an end. It is not a healthy lifestyle that will progress to a happy life. Once again, there is no real solution for cheating, no cure, no way to repair the mortally wounded marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Timing

Is my timing off, or did it take a couple of days before Rachel called?

Also, did he check with Rachel to see how many of her previous trips were bogus? because somehow I doubt that this was Betty's first time playing with Jeff!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
he was worried about the wrong thing

Murderers in prison are not the ones that end up as 'Bubba's bitch', they have killed before and if provoked Bubba will need to sleep with one eye open for as long as the murderer is around.

Murderers are just too dangerous to make an enemy of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Betty's Car Could Have Been An Answer.

When Ken had picture evidence of Betty having sex with her ex-boyfriend, Jeff Wilson, Ken should have moved his car down the street; then gone back on foot to the hotel and driven her car to Bill and Rachel's house presumably to check on Sarah. Betty was supposed to be returning to home to be with Ken. With Ken in Betty's car, Rachel and Bill would know that Betty was lying. Then go rent a car hauler and take both cars back home. Her lover would not drive that car again. Question: How did Jeff fair in his divorce from his wife? Story has far too many unanswered questions to be anywhere near as good as most of your stories. Well, even the best of writers can't get 5-Star ratings from everyone everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wet Story

Appealing to some people I suppose

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
Why all the game playing?

As is with most stories like this there is just too much game playing for me. As soon as he saw he go into the motel room the first time he should have taken care of the issue right then and there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope. She's lied for years, get rid of her...

Maybe you've always wanted to treat a woman callously and that's why you wrote this story. I don't know. I do know that regardless of what she did, I would not damage myself by treating her like the protagonist did after she finally returned home. Dump her, kick her to the curb, divorce her, however you want to say it, but don't keep her around just to torture her. You have a better chance of damaging yourself long-term than you do her. Get rid of her and go on with your life.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would never fuck her without a std test. Still RAAC -2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOUR getting better .... NOT! HDK you are still the KING of ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
seriously

why do most of the writers posting stories on Literotica write that they discover their wife cheating on them at that very moment but don't immediately put a stop to it. Are the husbands all supposed to be cowards? Very unrealistic thing to write. Most men would put a stop to it immediately--unless they were cowards. Very unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
disgusting 1*

the cuckold pussy didnt leave his whore wife ?

hope he enjoys 2nd hand snatch . thats all hes getting for the rest of his life by staying with this aids-whore .

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
* .005 Pandering Trash

This writer has some very significant psychological issues anger towards women.

He can't just write a clever little story of adultery and consequences, he (or she) is compelled to sexually abuse and denigrate the women in the stories.

I'm surprised the website administrators allow this crap.

Very Sick !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another sickie

Again HDK, a most sick story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reap what you sow

Betty was a lying cheating bitch, that used her family to cover her lying ways without telling them what she was doing.

Her husband found out about her cheating in the most unusual way. Then he didn't react aggressively by kicking their asses and stumping the shit out of them. He used his head and took-back control of his relations with his wife. I'm not so sure it was worth having her as his wife. With that out the way punishment was first on the menu. Punish her not himself, a divorce would bring punishment to both him and Betty. So his choice to punish her seemed good, but her lover what did he do to his sorry ass. At least HDK should've given us an idea of his plan of action. Overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck + dumb whore.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Pathetic

Is this part of your absurd pathetic wimp series where you repeat this same ridiculous plot over and over again to have this idiotic reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Not....what I expected from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've got to be joking !!!

He took her back ? Pathetic

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ha!

Funny. Nice BTB. He takes here back pretty much as a slave.

5-stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

maybe if he treats her like his submissive servant bitch. Reconciliation as punishment/revenge. Get in her head and turn her into a submissive masochist fk toy. If she starts liking it, up the ante. Keep pushing her limits till her mind is gone. Surely someone can recommend stories like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
" I ruled out murder, but only after due consideration."

Sentences like this are why I love your stories.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 6 years ago
That was hot

Great revenge. Hot story. What's not to love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a horrible story

His wife is a cheating slut. He knows it. She knows it. And he decides it's okay as long as she gives him blowjobs, lets him ass fuck her and be subservient to his wishes? And that's going to make their marriage better in some way? She's going to feel better and be a loyal slave? He's going to forget about her cheating because he's now telling her what to do all the time? Sounds like an awful way to live for both of them. Really one of your worst endings.

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Dreadful

No resolution. No understanding as to why. Just dreadful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Abrupt Ending

Given Betty's personality, plus her relatives knowing of her infidelities, I'm not convinced she surrendered to him. I see the ending as a temporary truce before she will fights another battle or three.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thought

Even when she KNEW that she was caught, she STILL wouldn't admit what she did and attacked HIM!

As had been said, what do her sister and brother-in-law think about what she's been doing?

I'm torn; having essentially a sex slave is certainly nice, but there's still the matter of what she's done. We also don't know how long it's been going on. I wonder just what was written in the yearbook, and what were the repercussions in lover boy's life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Piss Poor Story

No explanations, no tying up loose ends, and no ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So her bullies her for a BJ and anal?

And that's supposed to make up for the fact that she's a lying, cheating cunt? Talk about complete and utter bullshit. This stupid bastard really lets his "little head" do his thinking for him. What a wimp. And why does he think this sex/bully setup is going to last? We don't really know why she cheated, but nothing has changed except now he's using her like a cheap whore, coming in her mouth and ass fucking her any time he wants. You think she feels good about that or will put up with it for long? She's going to get half of everything in the divorce so why would she stick around and be used by an asshole masquerading as her husband? Badly done garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whatta CUCK U R

This seems to be Your "GoTo" storyline as a "Closet Cuck"

Grow some Balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Have to agree

You are a closet cuck and mediocre if not poor writer. Work on giving readers a complete story. Your plot was good as far as it went but left readers wanting....but not in a good way.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
I'm amazed at how anyone could dislike a story

That includes the line, "I ruled out murder, but only after due consideration."

That alone makes me tune out any claim of poor or mediocre writing.

green117green117almost 6 years ago
@PH

Well, now...

FD45 really liked " I saw headlines in the local paper telling how a woman was beaten to death with a Gideon Bible by her enraged husband!", so you are not alone in liking snark wrapped violence references...

I'm kinda fond of them myself.

The enslaved wife solution to infidelity I think has practical problems, but what does reality have to do with Loving Wives?

Green-something

(then again, we get to the Guatemalan Bordello variant, which is farming out the enslavement, which seems to have the advantage of letting the professionals do the hard work, but missing out on some of the fun. YMMV. Luckily, real women in my life really don't read this stuff as far as I know, and so the fact that violent images of women in distress tend to seriously decrease your chances for passionate heterosexual encounters hasn't been a problem... yet.)

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not your best

Should.have.sent.her packing. Hopefully you caused Jeff some.problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gee that's weak

For such a quality writer and guy of seemingly some depth I wonder about to whom you think this story appeals. Apart from a specific brainless hopeless few. Having your dick sucked being the start and end of the universe, and all else fades away in it's presence or anticipation of. Otherwise it doesn't work on any level. It wasn't fun, it wasn't anything. Big miss here and real disappointing.

timeandtidetimeandtideover 5 years ago
further to my comment just now

Having now read the comments I see to whom it appealed. Jesus, the genuine neanderthal parade. The whole knuckledragging bitter resentful shebang. To think that people think like that, live like that and would praise and continue a marriage that sorely needed to end like that. And you're catering to them. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave it five stars.

You should’ve used the Rolling Stones song “Under My Thumb” as the title. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Well,what about revenge on Jeff Wilson?.

rastageorgerastageorgealmost 5 years ago
Unnecessary Ad-libs Always gets Minus 1 or 2 Stars!

Here's one : "I hoped she would be too filled with lust to notice I sounded like I was in a tunnel or something." But you were one of my favorite authors and this was one of your first stories.... 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only question I have is

Why keep her at all?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
5 stars.

Betty was very fortunate that her used ass didn't land in the gutter.

Intelligence & Control are the keys to a good marriage.

Ken has these keys & used them wisely!

Most women want their man to control them, even though they say otherwise.

GREAT story!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Much better than divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
deepening how long this affair was going on ,divorce would be immediate.

he let her off to easy and he did not directly notify the other wife. she needed more payback. you wrote this one and he accepted her behavior, highly unlikely even for a blow job.

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
My take:

HDK is one of my favorite authors, but sometimes his plot direction leaves me asking myself: "Really?"

I was in agreement with Ken's moves, mostly, until the big reveal. I say mostly because it was noteworthy that he was not all that upset that his wife was cheating on him.

His choice to "fuck with her mind" rather than rush in and confront her and Jeff was interesting, and maybe could only be pulled off by a semi-non-interested husband.

At the crisis point, when her sister reveals the phone call, Betty realizes what she should have already figured out: Ken knows.

An unfiltered look into this marriage occurs as she NEVER apologizes, nor is Ken furious about anything, including that she never says that she is sorry. In fact she attempts to act belligerent that he hasn't spoke up with concern over her lies.

His original plan was to take it to this point, then kick her to the curb. Instead, he is satisfied making her some sort of subservient cum dumpster.

I would admit that this relationship may work for a select few, but there is no love or respect in this "marriage" and I can only forecast resentment building to a ugly end.

I also hate the idea that Jeff walks away unscathed. I liked his original plan better, screw with her head until bored, then wreck Jeff's life (or worse), and throw her out.

ffrank16ffrank16about 4 years ago
Please stop this kind of stories

- There is no love or respect

and I think that he is not angry,,, just want a slut and share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So now he has a slave instead of a wife?

To be frank - "Fuck that shit"! He needs a divorce. How does he get by the level of lying and disrespect? How does he ever trust her again? Every time he goes out of town on business or she goes to visit her sister or goes shopping, he'll wonder what she's up to. That's a lousy way to live. The stress alone would kill him. Horrible ending. And one other thing - who the hell has a guest bedroom that doesn't have a LOCK on the door???

Njones53Njones53almost 4 years ago

Divorce, yes. AFTER she spends a year or so trying to make up for her lying, cheating, and disrespect. All things come to those who wait.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, but I still don’t understand why he took her back so quickly.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

No punishment from a CUCK hubby!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Superficial

That was pay back? A sex slave instead of a wife? And he was happy to have a subservient whore and not a partner? What was the point of this story? A waste of time! And this from an author who has written some fine stuff. 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Not this Author's best work .. The Husband let her off way to easy . I would not have kissed her or Screwed her .. Until She got a report from the Doctor that She had No STDs or Aids . I would have Divorced her Sorry Ass ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor

His reaction to her cheating was incredibly weak. So a willing whore is what he wanted to live with?? She lied and cheated and when he gave her the pictures of her whoring after her sister's phone call, she knew that he was aware of her actions all along. She sucks his cock, he feels affection flooding back and all is forgiven.What bullshit. Could have been a good story but isn't! 2*s.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Wrong Side of Tomorrow...

The change in hubby's attitude and conduct should have happened before, not after it was too late. Now he has to be satisfied with damaged goods, without compensation or retribution. That's pretty stupid!

Lesson: be a man, not a pussy-whipped momma's boy faggof.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should have kicked her tp the Curb . What a Cluck to keep seconds from her

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Mediocre sex with a faithful wife is far better than great sex with a cheating wife. Plus, you actually made me feel unsympathetic for a husband whose wife has cheated on him and that takes some effort. He's an ass and he should just forgive or divorce and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty sad when the husband thinks so little of himself and doesn't think he deserves someone better than a cheating slut. Reconciling just because NOW she gives blow jobs and anal sex. This is just a variation on the old "fuck'em till they forget" scheme. The only lesson the cheating slut learned is that she can get away with cheating as long as she still blows and fucks her husband. Life is grand until she brings home the gift if an STD that resists treatment. If you're going to let her be a slut for others you better make sure she gets testing regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Never heard of STD'S?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He never said he forgave her. He just renegotiated part of their marriage. Maybe he will sleep with other women. He should. He seems like a wimp. Who knows. If he is smart, she will be his house where. And he can duck others. She would welcome it. She is a sub, and craves being dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Valami baj van az ilyen szerzőkkel ,talán saját maguknak írják ezeket a cukkold történeteket és ezen élvezkednek,vagy talán az a perverzitásuk,hogy hogyan tudjákfelbőszíteni a normális beállításu olvasókat a szexuális elhajlásokkal!!???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"She was very good and I knew I would not last long." - Given their history of rare to non-existent blow jobs, I'd ask where she learned how to do it so well.

\

"Why can't you be man enough to tell me if something is bothering you, rather than play games?" - if she knows about his call from Rachel's house, then she knows what's bothering him.

\

I know this is his POV, but why doesn't she tell him about Rachel's call? Did he send pics Jeff's wife? What was the result?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Pretty good story, liked the way he kept her guessing. Don't know if I would have stayed with her. Marriage to me has always meant you took care of each other and were faithful to each. There are only room for two in a marriage. The hurt felt when a wife betrays you and the loss of a family leaves a big hole in your life. But I guess the divorce rate indicates a lot of people don't really believe in or follow the promises we make in our vows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one hits clise to home. I also caught my wife having an affair, and her guilt made her a better wife and know nothing if off the table sexually. In acway, I'm actually glad she had the affair. I like my marriage and sex life much better now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I just drove for a while and then decided I would take the bull by the horns." So, he returned to the motel, knocked on the door and confronted the two of them. . . . Oh wait, he didn't do that. But, that is when I knew this story was going to be a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would he stay married to the whore? It makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs to hear about the payback on the guy

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

2 stars, and that is being generous. A man (or a woman) should NEVER keep a cheater, PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, always love the comments too. But I’m with the author here, he used the situation to get the wife he actually wanted instead of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so how did her lover make out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting. And Jeff's fate. Damaged balls and a divorce in six months?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What about Jeff. Need some payback for this partial story.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Guess the good sex got the best out of him and he turned in to a wuss after all. Women and their tricks. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope this is one of your early stories because you are much better than this now. Still it was well written but you have more talent than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you've got a cheating wife. Instead of divorcing her you abuse, humiliate and threaten her into becoming your sex slave. You'll never be able to trust her again. You probably WILL need a food taster and you'll never been happy. Stupid ending to a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...