My Auntie, Claire:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James D.
James D.
14 Followers

She popped the pill into her mouth and quickly washed it down again with the water. Just as she had the previous evening, she stretched out on the sofa and began to read. My heart was pounding with suppressed anticipation. Just the thought of her with no bra or pantyhose caused me to shiver in expectation.

Several minutes later her body slumped and she slipped away, once again, into apparent unconsciousness.

Having already experienced the effect that pill had on her, I was much more confident and lost no time. As soon as I felt I had waited a prudent amount of time, I moved very quickly. I shook her, almost violently, several times, to ascertain her complete unconsciousness, then I quickly slipped out of my jeans and my briefs. I stood before her with my penis urgently erect, feeling deliciously naughty and lascivious to be so exposed. I knelt and cupped her breasts in my hands. She felt so wonderfully smooth and soft without her bra, her heavy pliant flesh so supple and warm to the touch. I gently lifted her sweater to her neck and exposed her incredible breasts. I bent my head and kissed her nipples, rubbing my face against her extraordinarily smooth flesh. Her scent filled my senses and I slid my hand down onto her leg, pulling the front of her skirt up and laying it over her stomach.

She wore an extremely sheer pair of pale blue panties, her pubic hair so provocatively visible. Reverently I reached out and caressed her pubic mound. Her thighs were so deliciously smooth to the touch and I caressed her tenderly until I could hardly stand the anxiety of my need.

Just as I had the night before, I straddled her, thrilling at the exquisitely intimate and sensual feel of her naked thighs against mine. I lay forward, allowing my weight to settle slowly onto her. My erection slid between her thighs and, just as it had happened the night before, I was almost instantly on the brink of orgasm. I lowered my mouth to her nipple and, as I suckled gently, I arched my back and pressed the tip of my penis against her soft pubic mound. I rocked my hips into her, feeling what little control I had slipping away. I didn’t care; I wanted it to happen. I needed it to happen. Surrendering to that need, I pressed my buttocks down onto her thighs and thrust my hips rapidly. I moaned softly into her nipple as my first ejaculation streamed against her. I let my entire weight settle onto her and ground my pelvis into her as my penis pulsed again and again.

Spent, I lay motionless on top of her for several minutes, catching my breath and luxuriating in her clean warm scent and the delicious feel of her body beneath me. I knew from the experience of the previous day that it was not critically important for me to leap up immediately to attend to the consequence of my orgasm. I had the luxury of having a bit of time in which to indulge myself in my Auntie’s body.

I raised myself slowly and stood up, smiling down at the pleasurably pooled streams I had discharged over her pubic area, her pubic mound was literally inundated with my semen. I had forgotten to bring any Kleenex with me before I had begun, so I had to leave the room in order to get some.

I returned moments later and knelt beside her on the floor. She looked so peaceful and lovely in her sleep, and so incredibly sensual with her beautiful breasts exposed an her skirt hiked so revealingly. I hesitated, not wishing to let the moment end for the evening. I reached out and gently slid my fingertips through the semen pooled against her pubic mound and traced my fingers between her legs. Such an exquisitely sensual feeling, my semen so cool and slick against the warmth of her skin. My renewed erection sprang to attention. I couldn’t help myself.

Quickly, I stood and straddled her once again, laying my erection once more between her thighs to feel my own semen as a sensual lubrication between us. I slipped my hands behind her shoulders and lay my face into the nape of her neck. I moved my hips slowly, sighing audibly at the acutely sensual feeling her slick, wet thighs against my penis. I moved my hips slowly from side to side, until I was completely wet with my own semen, and then thrust into her forcefully as my second orgasm swept me away.

As I finished and lay gasping on top of her, I glanced quickly at the clock. I was surprised to see that hardly more than ten minutes had elapsed between my orgasms. If I wanted to, I could easily spend more time being intimate with my Auntie and still feel reasonably safe about the time.

I sighed my pleasure, moving my hips and pressing them down into her. Impulsively, I kissed her lightly on her cheek "Oh, Auntie…you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen." I whispered, bending my lip and kissing her once more.

I pumped my hips rhythmically for several minutes until I could feel myself building toward another orgasm. Looking once again at the clock, I was dismayed to see that quite a bit of time had elapsed. I knew I should finish right then and there in order to be sure that I would be able to get my semen blotted and dried and her clothing back in order. I knew I should…but I couldn’t help myself. I wanted very much to come one more time, could feel it building inside me. I held to her tightly and pumped my hips as hard and as fast as I could in order to precipitate my orgasm more quickly. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, focusing only on my need and how beautiful it felt to be on top of her. My hips slapped loudly into her soft flesh as my movements became more and more urgent. Finally, after two very long minutes, I cried aloud and exploded in orgasm for a third time.

Sensing I had let things go way too long, I leapt up and very quickly applied a large handful of Kleenex to her pubic area, which was literally inundated with my semen. I dried her as best I could and then quickly put her clothing back into order. I quickly dressed and assumed a casual position beside her on the sofa to watch television. She came to consciousness less than a half an hour later.

I was extremely anxious about the short amount of time elapsed since I had finished with her, but all was exactly as it had been on the previous evening and my Auntie seemed completely oblivious. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. The next day, she made no mention, whatsoever, about that days visit to the doctor or the prescription she may or may not have been given. I resisted the urge to inquire, not wishing to appear at all curious, lest I betray myself through any perceived enthusiasm.

After dinner, she and I watched television together for several hours, until it was rather late. At about her usual bedtime, she got up and went into the bathroom, leaving me in quite a quandary as to her intentions.

She returned to the living room several minutes later, wearing only her bathrobe. "Honey?" She called from the entrance to the living room. "I just wanted to let you know that tonight I’m going to be taking another one of the pills."

"Oh…okay." I stammered.

"Since everything went so well the first two times, I figured I would just take it at bedtime."

I nodded. "Oh, yeah…sure." I stammered.

She smiled sweetly. "I’m sure everything will be just fine, but…if you wouldn’t mind looking in on me before you go to bed…to make sure my light is out and that everything is all right…I’d be very grateful."

I nodded. "Okay…I will." I returned.

With that, she smiled and turned. I watched her walk away down the hallway, her bare feet slapping softly on the hardwood flooring.

"Oh, my God." My mind reeled. She was, not only, going do it again, but this time she was going to be in her bed and, undoubtedly, wearing one of her nightgowns. I swallowed hard, my erection springing to immediate attention at the thought of being with her once again. I tried to concentrate on the program I had been watching, but was almost totally unable to focus my attention there.

After what seemed a long while, but was probably no more than fifteen or twenty minutes, I turned off the television and the lights. I went down the hallway in the dark, guided by the light from beneath her bedroom door. I stopped in front of her door and listened for a long time. Hearing nothing, I knocked lightly.

When I got no response, I opened the door and poked my head through the opening. "Auntie?" I called.

She lay on her back with her head fallen to one side and her reading glasses askew. Her book lay open on her chest where it had fallen from her fingers. I entered her room cautiously, calling her name several times. At her bedside, I removed her book and her reading glasses, placing them together on her night table. The blankets were pulled up over her chest and I could see two, very small, black satin nightgown straps over each shoulder.

I very gently pulled the blanket and sheet down to expose her chest. I moaned softly in open admiration to see her breasts so enticingly revealed beneath the provocatively diaphanous bodice of her nightgown. Black satin straps and black satin and lace across the top of her bodice, gave way to a heavily pleated, very sheer nylon material. Her large bosom was almost completely visible, the darker flesh of her areolae contrasting dramatically with the white flesh of her breasts.

I reached down and gently cupped one of her breasts, squeezing gently, her skin so warm and smooth under the sheer nylon. "Jesus, Auntie." I breathed. "You are so incredibly beautiful."

I took hold of the blanket and sheet and gently pulled them down as far as her knees. Dear god, my heart leapt and literally pounded in my chest to see her, totally naked beneath her nightgown which billowed around her body airily and had risen up well past her mid thighs.

I sat down on the edge of the mattress, my heart trip-hammering in my chest.

"Oh, god." I sighed as I reached out and lightly traced my fingertips over her body. She felt so poignantly smooth and warm beneath the sleek, sheer fabric of her nightgown. Taking the hem of her nightgown gently between my thumb and forefinger, I lifted her nightgown to her chest, exposing her from her breasts down. I bent my head and kissed each of her breasts in turn, cupping them with both hands and lifting the erect nipples to my lips and tracing the outline of her areolas with the tip of my tongue.

I raised up and unbuttoned the fly of my jeans, then stood quickly and removed them as well as my briefs. I sat beside her once again, bending forward to kiss her lightly on the cheek. I cupped her breast once more as I tenderly lay my cheek against hers, the intoxicating scent of her perfume filling my senses.

I raised up, looking down at her astonishingly beautiful body. I let my hand slip slowly from her breast and down over her stomach, watching while my hand glided gently over the soft rise of flesh surrounding her navel and then sloped gently down to the mound of her pubic area. Her hair was so fine and smooth to the touch, I let it play through my fingers lovingly.

I bent my head to her and kissed her stomach and all around her navel, letting my lips move sensuously against her smooth flesh while my hand cupped her pubic mound. I parted her labial lips with the flat of my finger and found her inner lips copiously slick and wet.

I had, on countless many occasions, read about, or listened to others recount their experiences regarding sexual contact with a woman, so I was well versed in the physical knowledge of a woman’s vagina. But no amount of reading or schoolboy, locker room rumors could ever have prepared me for the reality of such an exquisitely sensual sensation. Realizing my finger was at or near the entrance to her vagina, I pressed my fingertip deeper into the slick cleft. I slid inside her, feeling the walls of her vagina close around my finger sensuously. My god, I had never felt anything so astonishingly sensual in my life.

I was delirious with suppressed passion. More than anything in the world at that moment, I wanted to experience the feeling of my penis inside her. But, for as much as my body seemed to cry out for the experience, my conscience would not let me do so.

As ultimately desirable as this woman was, I could not get it out of my mind that she was my Mother’s sister. Even with the issue of incest aside, my Auntie was unconscious. To take advantage of her, or any other woman, in such a vulnerable state would be nothing less than rape. While I felt no tremendous amount of guilt or misgivings about using my Auntie as a focus for my sexual fantasies and masturbation, or, indeed, even physically using her body as a direct means for my physical gratification, as I was doing at that very moment, I knew instinctively that to proceed further would be beyond the bounds of moral and ethical decency.

But, the longer I thought about it, the more the evils of rationalization began to crumble my walls of moral decency. I mean, surely it would not cause the world to end if I were to put my penis inside her just for one brief moment. Just one brief instant. Not as sex, I reasoned, but more a clinical, learning experience.

After several minutes of rationalized deliberation, my lustful curiosity got the better of me and I rose up on my knees. I lifted and then parted her legs, pulling first one and then the other to the side. I gently knelt and insinuated myself between her splayed legs and then took my penis in my hand. I bent it down toward her dark thatch of pubic hair and moved the tip of my penis up and down, parting her lips and making myself slick with her lubrication.

I pressed forward with my hips and found only resistance with the tip of my penis. I pressed again but still couldn’t seem to find the entrance to her vagina that I had found so easily with my finger. I lifted the tip of my penis a little higher and thrust my hips forward a third time.

With a gasp of surprise I felt myself slip effortlessly inside her. My senses exploded with a sudden excruciating sensuality like nothing I had ever experienced before in my life and I immediately began to ejaculate. I lost control completely, my orgasm sweeping me away seemingly before I could move or even form a coherent thought. The physical sensation of her vagina surrounding my penis with such an indescribably overpowering sensuality was just so awesomely overwhelming that I was physically incapable of doing anything other than surrendering to it.

I cried out, unable to move as my penis pulsed inside her and my semen erupted into her. I knew with all my heart that I should pull myself out of her, that I had to pull myself out of her. But I simply could not will my body to do so. I closed my eyes moaned softly as the muscles in my buttocks flexed spasmodically with each ejaculation and pulse of my penis.

I allowed my hips to press forward, feeling my entire length slip inexorably into her and, in the dying moments of my orgasm, I surrendered to the irresistible need to move my hips. I thrust myself into her, evoking such exquisite sensations that I cried aloud in unqualified ecstasy.

With a sigh of resignation, I lay forward on top of her as my orgasm faded and I began to regain some semblance of control. I lay on top of her, gasping for breath as the enormity of my violation left me totally aghast at my own stupidity. Yet, even as I began to castigate myself remorsefully, I was completely unable to stop myself from thrusting one last ejaculatory pulse deep inside her. Despite the feelings of mortification and self-loathing that were beginning to overwhelm me, I continued to rock my hips and move myself inside her. Dear god, her vagina was the most incredibly beautiful thing my penis had ever experienced and I savored each sensual nuance as it held me in it’s slick, erotic grip.

"Oh, Jesus, Auntie…Oh, god." I sighed softly. "I didn’t mean for that to happen…oh, god…I’m so sorry."

But, even as I spoke my heartfelt apology, my body betrayed my feelings by thrusting my penis as deeply as I could inside her, pulling back almost to the brink of falling from her and then plunging myself, once more, to the very limits of my length. It was the most indescribably beautiful feeling I had ever experienced, and I thrust into her again and again.

"God, Auntie…it feels so beautiful inside you." I whispered softly, moving my hips rhythmically. Despite the fear and panic I was beginning to experience, because of my precipitous action, I still managed to find, within myself, the ability to rationalize that, while the unthinkable had happened, pulling myself out of her and wringing my hands in remorse would do nothing to change that fact. And, since I could not take back what had happened, I did no think it would compound the magnitude of my transgression if I were to linger just a little while longer inside her to savor the lushness of her femininity.

I lowered my face to her breast and took her nipple into my mouth. I moved my hands down along her sides and slid them under her buttocks. Gripping the smooth, soft fleshiness of her cheeks tenderly with my hands I pulled her to me, moaning into her breast as I thrust myself into her again and again.

This time I had ample warning of my impending orgasm. I could feel it swell in the pit of my stomach and the tightening of my scrotum. I could have easily stopped and withdrawn from her. I could have, but I did not. Once again, my rationalizations overcame my common sense. With the damage already done and my semen already inside her, surely, I thought, it could not make that much difference if I did it just one more time. Gone were any moral thoughts of incest or rape, my desire to possess her one more time overwhelmed me.

I continued to thrust with urgency, pistoning my penis into her with increased rapidity as I suckled at her nipple. I felt the pleasurable sensations begin to swell and I rammed myself forcefully into her as rapidly as I could to bring it to its inevitable conclusion.

"My god!" My mind seemed to scream, "I’m fucking her…I’m really fucking her…my AUNTIE…I’m fucking my AUNTIE!"

Our bodies slapped together loudly in the quiet of the dimly lit bedroom for several moments until my orgasm took hold and I held myself deep inside her. I moaned softly into her breast with each ejaculation, letting myself go without hesitation.

I lay on top of her long after the last pulse of my penis, until I felt myself grow soft inside her and slip from the delicious confines of her vagina. With a sigh of resignation, I raised up into a kneeling position between her legs.

I had done it; I had really done it. I simply could not believe the incredible turn of events. With a moan of anguish, I cringed to see a large wet stain on the sheet at the base of her buttocks. And, to my horror, I could even see my semen still seeping from her to flow down, over the arc of her buttocks and drip onto the sheet.

Quickly I grabbed a handful of Kleenex and placed it over her vulva to staunch the flow of semen, and then another handful to try to sop up as much as I could from the sheet beneath her. I worked slowly and methodically, knowing that I still had a fair amount of time in order to carry out my ministrations and conceal the evidence of my lecherous debauchery.

It is difficult to explain the depth of my despair and anguish as I did my best to eradicate the evidence of my crime. I could feel the sting of my tears as they clouded my vision and I said a silent prayer to God in hopes that nothing terrible would come from my indiscretion and that my Auntie would not become pregnant.

I sat on the edge of her bed for several minutes, speaking softly from my heart and pouring out my feelings of self-recrimination. But, incredibly, as I spoke my words of contrition, my body betrayed me and I felt a renewed stiffness begin to swell my penis once more. Dear God, I thought, was there no end to my limits of depravity? I knew I had to get out of there, but I just could not seem to turn away from her. Her pale, puffy vulva looked so incredibly slick and inviting and I cursed my carnal lasciviousness as I felt my erection rising once again.

James D.
James D.
14 Followers