My Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers

"No, Daddy. You don't understand. I want you to MAKE love to me. I want to be your LOVER. I don't want anyone else, now or ever. Just you. Only you. Please, please, make love to me", my Baby was almost crying. I was almost crying. She kissed me so hard my lips hurt. Sniffling, "Please, Daddy, I want you to."

I could never refuse my darling Baby anything. She knows it, knew it from an early age; but she has never taken advantage of it. She never asked for anything she did not need. If she wanted something, there was a valid purpose for it. I tried my best to spoil her. All of her life she has had the perfect opportunity to be a brat, selfish and willful; but she has always been kind and helpful, never a cross or ugly word.

I could not refuse her now. I rocked my hips back. Our bodies fit perfectly. The head of my cock popped into her tight love tunnel. It felt fantastic. I eased forward, withdrew, eased forward, withdrew, slowly going deeper until I felt an obstruction. As I nudged it my Baby flinched. I could feel her pain and fear. "I love you, Baby." I covered her mouth with mine and drove hard into her, burying myself completely.

"Ugh!" she exclaimed, stiffening, her whole body was rigid.

Remaining still, not moving a muscle, I didn't even breathe. As her body relaxed, "I'm sorry, Baby. How bad is it? Does it hurt too much?"

"No, not hardly at all. I was more surprised than hurt. I feel stuffed. I'm full, like I overate. Let me get used to it." After a moment, with a grin, "I like it." She slowly brought a foot up toward her buttock, raising and bending her knee. She was searching for, looking for, waiting for the flash of pain to return. She moved the other in the same way until my hips were cradled between her thighs. She slowly lifted one foot, then the other, over the back of my thigh and placed it between my legs. Locking her heels behind my thighs, she pulled me tighter into her. She wiggled her hips and made a small hunch. As she lost the anticipation of the pain that did not come, she was becoming accustomed to being filled with my dick. With a laugh, "I've got you now. You can't get out. You can't get away. Your mine."

I flexed my cock. "OH. Do that again." I flexed again. "Again." I did. "That feels so good." I started to slowly withdraw. "No! Don't! Don't pull out. Leave it in, please, it feels so good."

I kissed my Baby lovingly. "I'm not pulling out." I withdrew until only the head was still ensheathed and slowly returned. The lining of her tight slick canal set my penis nerves to jangling. How much sensation could I take?

As I bottomed out on my return into her my Baby said, "I see. Again." I slowly eased out and back in. "Again." I did. "Again." I did. She continued saying "again, again", getting faster and faster. Her hips began lifting to meet my in strokes, dropping as I withdrew, grunting "again" each time our pubic bones met. Knowing I was on a hair trigger when we started, I bit my tongue until it bled trying to hold off my ejaculation. The desire, the need I had, would not let me last long, but I wanted to bring my Baby to an orgasm. I did not want to, I was afraid I was going to, leave her hanging. Suddenly I could hold off no longer. I exploded. It triggered my Baby. "OH! YES! DADDY! DADDY! I'M DYING! DADDY! DADDY!" Breathe. Breathe. "Oh, daddydaddydaddydaddy."

Slowly relaxing, "Oh, heaven. Oh, Daddy. What you did with your mouth, awhile ago, was fantabulous. It was great. But, this. WOW! I knew it would be good. I love you too much not to enjoy it. But. WOW! How did you... what did you... WOW! I love you, loveyouloveyouloveyou." My Baby was raining kisses all over my face.

I finally got the strength to raise up and look at my Baby laying beneath me, such a perfect beautiful creation. "Well, Baby. I guess I'll have to stop calling you that. You are a WOMAN now. You are MY woman, my lover. What will I call you now?"

Definitely. "Baby! I was your Baby before. I'm still your Baby. I'll be your Baby forever."

--------

To be continued in 'My Baby - The Next Morning'

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers
12