My Badly Kept Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers

The plan Sam and I had worked out was underway. If all went smoothly I would be taking my son's virginity before the night was over, a thought that thrilled me. And I would be joining the invisible ranks of incest mothers, a thought that brought a mixture of confused emotions to me. But by now struggling with confused emotions wasn't new for me. I knew I could go through with it.

My personal schedule for the evening was critical for its success, and my attention was divided between the TV screen and the wall clock above it. At the time Sam and I had agreed to, I kissed Bobby's cheek, excused myself from his company with a promise to rejoin him later, and went upstairs for a shower before getting ready for bed.

"Don't go away, hon," I said. "I'll be back before the movie's over."

"I'm not going anywhere tonight, Mom," he laughed.

How very wrong you are my darling, I thought. Tonight you will be going places you've never been before, and I'm going to be your guide in getting you there.

Some time later, as I emerged from the bathroom and headed for my bedroom to get dressed for bed, I got a shock at the sight of someone lurking in the shadows at the far end of the hall. I realized right away that it was Sam, and I breathed a deep sigh of relief. Of course I'd known that he'd be somewhere nearby, but I was still startled by his sudden appearance in the dimly lighted hallway. He put his finger to his lips to remind me to remain quiet, and moved further into the shadows, to await the next stage in our plan.

When I came back downstairs later, in a silk robe and slippers, every inch of me had been washed, dried, groomed and, where appropriate, scented. I felt fresh, fragrant, tingly, attractive, desirable, and sexy. I sat close beside Bobby on the sofa, and he immediately commented on how pretty I looked and how good I smelled. Nailed it!

While I'd been gone Bobby had dimmed the room lights, for the maximum theater-like impact of the movie. We watched its final scenes together. The romantic sentimentality of the thing would have brought tears to my eyes if my mind wasn't focused elsewhere.

I rested my head on my son's shoulder. I took his nearer arm and draped it around my shoulders. He seemed to like this gesture of closeness, and he gently pulled me even closer to him. I wiggled my lower body over so that my hips and legs were snugly pressed against his.

I turned my face to his and kissed him softly but lingeringly on the cheek.

"I love you so much, Bobby," I whispered to him, letting my tongue graze his earlobe.

"I love you too, Mom," he said. He seemed to think that this would be another good time to try one of his practice tongue-kisses on me. This one went on for some time, and our bodies seem to melt into each other on the sofa as our tongues played together and flicked suggestively into one another's mouth. I usually close my eyes when I kiss, but of course I opened them when Bobby suddenly stopped kissing me. His eyes were very wide, and they were staring at me. And not at my face.

Somehow the lapels of my robe had fallen open. Underneath the robe I had on a nearly transparent short nightgown through which, even in the somewhat darkened room, Bobby could see my small nipples and the large areolae that surround them. He could see that the nightie was all that I had on under the robe. He stared at my breasts as if he'd never seen such things before, at least not in the three dimensions which magazine photos often fail to convey.

"I love it when you kiss me, darling," I whispered to him. "Please don't stop. Hold me close and just keep loving me."

"Are you sure that you ..." he began, but I cut his words off by covering his sweet mouth with mine.

"It's just you and me, remember?" I said without taking my lips from his. "I need to be loved tonight. I need you to love me tonight."

"Oh ... oh fuck, Mom," he groaned, probably not even aware that he was using a word that was never spoken aloud in our home when he was within earshot.

I lay slowly back down on the sofa, pulling him down after me. He lay half over me, still kissing me. One of my hands held the back of his head. I slid the sheer fabric of my nightgown to one side, baring my flesh to him, and guided his face down to one of my breasts.

He had his tongue and lips onto my exposed nipple instantly, and he sucked at me as if he believed he could actually draw milk from my breast. I sighed with the pleasure of the moment, and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt the unmistakable presence of his hard young cock, now fully erect and poking at my thighs, and I tilted my hips slightly upward to meet him and to let him know that I was fully aware of his presence there.

And now came the critical moment. I lifted his face gently from my breast, looked directly into his eyes, and whispered, "Do you want to have sex with me, darling?"

He paused for a long moment, wondering if the answer he wanted to give me was the one I wanted to hear.

I repeated the question, more or less. "Answer me. Do you want to fuck me, darling?"

His eyes lit up with lust and he decided to go for it. "Fuck yes, Mom!" he said.

"Then let's go upstairs to my bedroom, where we can be more comfortable," I said. "I've wanted this to happen for some time, but I needed to hear you say that you wanted it too."

We went quickly upstairs, holding hands and kissing each other every step of the way. Bobby was grinning like a kid at Christmas, and I was giggling like a schoolgirl going to a party. We managed not to trip on the stairs. As we reached the big bed in our room, my robe slipped from my shoulders and my slippers slid away across the floor. Some of Bobby's clothes were already off, and I helped him strip down to his underwear.

We fell onto the bed. Bobby fell on top of me.

I'd planned very carefully how our first fuck should proceed, but those plans were going awry very quickly. Bobby was in a big hurry, and he wasn't about to let me slow him down. Maybe he'd made his own plans about this moment and was following his own script. My nightgown was up around my armpits, exposing my body entirely to him, and he didn't seem to think it necessary for it to come off. It wasn't in his way, so to hell with it.

I was on my back, my legs wedged apart by my son's hips, and I fully expected him to try to enter me in this position at any moment. But Bobby had other plans.

He moved quickly to the side, rolled me onto my stomach, slapped my ass once, hard, pulled me up onto my hands and knees, and positioned himself to take me from behind, doggy-style. I felt like a rag doll being tossed around by an impatient child, but I was so surprised and thrilled by my son's take-control attitude that I thought it best to forgive his haste and his no-nonsense approach to fucking me.

The plan was for me to take his virginity, but it felt like he was taking mine.

And then he was in me, more than halfway in his first thrust and fully into me in his second. I grabbed hold of the headboard of the bed with both hands, trying desperately to keep my balance and to be able to meet his forward thrusts with backward movements of my own. Bobby's hands moved back and forth from my hips, by which he held me firmly in place, to my breasts which swung freely below me and were his for the taking.

Then one of Bobby's hands slid along my underside and moved to my pussy. He put a finger into me, alongside his steadily pumping cock, and found my clit which was pretty much on fire already. I was almost instantly on the verge of a huge orgasm. I couldn't remember ever having been brought so far so fast, but then my entire day had been a kind of extended foreplay.

An instant before I flew off the edge of the Cum Cliff, just before I hurtled into the blissful void beyond, I caught sight of Sam's bright eyes through the narrow slit of a slightly open closet door. He was grinning lewdly, and the motions of his face suggested that he was jerking himself off vigorously. I let out a wail of delight and release, and then the room just went away for awhile and took the rest of the world with it.

I must have lost my balance and fallen forward onto my stomach on the bed, because when reality came back into focus that's where I was. Bobby was still moving in and out of me, more slowly now, and it may have been the force of the hot jets of his cum flooding into me that brought me back to life. He was grunting and groaning and emptying himself into my very wet pussy.

The next couple of hours were almost anti-climactic (no pun intended) after the tremendous sexual power of our first coupling. Bobby and I made love in a number of positions, with varying degrees of success but always with pleasure and shared lust.

All I'd wanted from that night was to be with him in the most intimate way possible. It had never occurred to me that sex with my son might turn out to be some of the best sex I'd ever had. But it was! Bonus! Discovering how wonderful it was to feel him deep within me was a wonderful surprise. I could stop fantasizing about Bobby now. I had the real thing, almost anytime I might want it.

Sam told me later that he came twice in the darkness of the closet, and was proud of himself for not making too much noise in the process. He was already making plans for how he and Bobby might doubleteam me sometime soon. How that happened is a fun story on its own, but it's another story. This one's finished.

And I feel a lot better now.

gentlemom
gentlemom
805 Followers
12