My Best Dream/Worst Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working out for a half hour when Madison came strutting into the gym wearing a pair of tiny exercise shorts, a sleeveless bare midriff top, and bare foot. She sat on a leg-lift bench next to me and said "I want to see if fucking you really makes me stronger. Let's do an initial assessment now."

Trying to be as clinical as I could be, I took her around to six major pieces of equipment, and we determined what weight she could do one rep with, and ten reps with, on each piece. As we went from piece to piece, Madison clearly was exposing more of her body, including proving that she had no bra or panties on, and making more body contact with me. Finally, at the 6th station, I couldn't take it any longer and grabbed her ass and planted a lecherous kiss on her.

After tonguing each other for two or three minutes, Madison grabbed my crotch and said "Let's fuck on the exercise mat, now." I said "I'm sweaty from working out, shouldn't I shower first?" to which she replied "We'll shower together afterwards, assuming you can still walk after I fuck the shit out of you."

Much like Jill two days before, Madison apparently didn't have much use for foreplay. She was like a bitch in heat as she literally ripped my clothes off as she pushed me toward the exercise mat, and when she had me on the mat she ran her hands, feet, and tongue all over my body, bringing them all into contact with my cock at one time or another. Eventually she licked the underside of my dick while I was feverishly trying to finger fuck her. I no sooner had two fingers in her, however, when she swung her cunt over my dick, pushed my dick between my legs, and then slid her body up toward my head. Her cunt was like a leaf vacuum, literally sucking my tool into it in a manner that I had never experienced before, but felt oh so good!

Once she had me buried in her pussy Madison grab my shoulders, laid her ample breasts on my chest, and put her feet on either side of me, and slid back and forth on my dick, like an Olympian at the start of a skeleton track. Holy shit, my cock was never handled like that before, and because I was laying on the mat with her weight on me, I couldn't move at all and just laid back and enjoyed it. And boy did I enjoy it. Except for the fucks Jill had given me, it was the best of my life, and what a way to start off my extra-terrestrial month.

After fucking me, Madison put one of her tits at my mouth and "made" me suck it as she massaged my shoulder and scratched my head. If she had been a nursing mother, I would have sucked her dry her nipple felt so good. I had it almost raw when she pulled up and said "Now the shower".

Her idea of a shower was not to get clean. It was for me to spray more cum into her anxious cunt. The water was barely running before she grabbed my cock, hardened me up again, and then jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and kept on pumping until my dick speared her pussy.

I backed her up to the shower stall wall and banged the shit out of her. I probably had 200 thrusts with every ounce of power my hips could generate, each thrust rewarded by a groan, moan, or scream from Madison. When I finally unloaded in her I could tell that it was the largest load for a second fuck I ever had in my life, and my cock was filling her so completely that the cum had nowhere to go, and kept a constant pressure on her vaginal nerve endings until I finally withdrew about two minutes after blasting her. In those two minutes she essentially had a continuous orgasm, first screaming, then loud moaning, and finally whimpering, indicating that she had completely overloaded the pleasure receptors in her brain. I had to support her in the shower after that, wash her off, and after putting my shorts back on, carry her naked back to the living area of the house.

When I got to the living area, Jill and Jennifer were practicing dance routines they were going to try in the dance studio that night. They were initially startled and then laughed hysterically when they saw me carrying the comatose naked Madison through the living area into her bedroom. "You fucked that poor girl senseless, you animal" Jennifer cajoled, "I can't wait for my turn, I've never been fucked unconscious before."

When I got back to the living area after tucking Madison in, Jill announced she was going to work out, and went into the gym. As soon as the door was closed Jennifer sauntered up to me, seductively ran her right hand over my face, and with a "fuck me" look asked if I really had dreamt about her for three years after just seeing her for two hours on a plane.

My response was "You're not someone who is easy to forget," to which she replied "That is amazing, especially since you never even saw these".

At that point she removed her top, exposing not only DD breasts, but ones with enormous areola, and the biggest puffy nipples I have ever seen, live or on a computer screen! I mean they were so puffed up and inviting that they essentially put me in a trance where I instinctively reached out and gently massaged them. They were the softest objects I had ever touched in my life; I couldn't stop feeling and staring at them.

With my gentle touches on her nipples Jennifer started to softly moan, and her eyes started to narrow. She stepped into contact with me and while staring into my eyes whispered "My tits are almost as sensitive as my cunt; and I'm going to give you an experience you have never had before." With that she jumped into my arms, tongued my ear, and then murmured "Take me to my bed".

When we got to Jennifer's room, she instantly removed her shorts, removed mine, and lay back on the bed, giving me a "come here" motion with her index finger while purring "Get that hog up to my mouth stud". I straddled her with my knees next to her shoulders and lowered my dick near her mouth. She sucked me hard within minutes, and then pushed my dick into the valley between her supple mounds. As I gently swayed to and fro, she more vigorously moved in oppositional sync with me, pressing her cushy breasts toward each other with her hands, forming a smooth tunnel in which my tool reciprocated. Every time my cock slit got close to her mouth she stuck her tongue into it. Whenever I could, I would lick one of her puffy nipples.

I had gotten only one tit fuck before in my life, but it was nothing like this. The size, softness, and beauty of Jennifer's tits, combined with the passion of the movements of her body and tongue, were matchless. It was only a few minutes of that bliss before I was spurting like a garden hose, laying ribbons of ejaculate all over her flawless tits and face. To my surprise my climax also resulted in one from her – before that moment I didn't know that a woman could climax without vaginal or anal contact. As she screamed and convulsed she let go of her tits and pulled me into her, and passionately kissed my lips. This experience was comparable to Madison fucking me, and second only to Jill's fucks, in my entire life. My God, how could the month possibly be off to a better start? I found out.

I fucked Madison once more, and Jennifer twice more, that day, all better than any fuck in my life before three days ago. Jill oddly stayed away from me, and even took a nap. I found out why when I surreptitiously looked at the "Fuck Calendar" the women had made (and I wasn't supposed to see). After dinner I was all Jill's until six the next morning.

After a wonderful light dinner prepared by Madison, a card game, and some dancing in the dance studio, Jill snuggled up to me and in a hushed tone said "Carry me to bed, now!" fixing a stare on me that a Cobra might use to stun its prey. I had no choice but to comply.

When we got to Jill's room, she put on a soft seductive CD, lit two candles, did a strip tease, and then stripped me to the music. Then she laid me on the bed, we 69nd with her on top, and after I got her to have mild climaxes twice, she mounted me reverse cowgirl. I don't know how she did it, but as she rode me like a rodeo bull she bent over and fondled and sucked my balls, sometimes taking them completely into her tiny mouth, something I would have thought a physical impossibility.

Also seemingly impossible were the snugness of her cunt, and her ability to pulse her vaginal muscles at the same time that she was bouncing like on a trampoline and sucking up a storm. By the time that I rocketed my load into her I was only semi-conscious from the sensory glut, but was grateful when my blast caused her to swoon, and collapse in an orgasmic stupor backwards onto me. Once my penis went flaccid, I pulled her more on top of me and with her back on my chest rubbed her nipples, eliciting constant pleasure moans from Jill.

Within an hour Jill had rallied, and fucked me twice more that night, each fuck almost a marathon sensory overload session. I probably got only two real hours of sleep; but I couldn't have cared less.

I could describe fantastic fuck after fantastic fuck during my extra terrestrial month, until even the most excited reader would tire of it. But I'll summarize the month quickly. We all got 80-100% stronger, 25-30% smarter, and more capable of painting, dancing, or other artistry. We incorporated these enhancements into our love making and fucked body parts and in positions that we would have considered impossible before the month began; including several days where we had communal fucks (that is all four of us were present, and somehow participating in, all nine of my climaxes that day). All four of us were REALLY sorry when the month ended. We came to truly love each other.

When we got back after the month, Jennifer divorced her husband and became a professional dancer, Madison enrolled in Harvard graduate school and got two masters degrees at once while convincing my daughter that I was not an ogre and she should still have contact with me, my wife had the divorce papers ready by the time I returned, and as soon as my divorce was final I married Jill and we continued to have unparalleled sex.

While my ability to climax nine times a day evaporated as soon as I got back I remained twice as potent as I ever had been in my life before. We know, from Sen's telepathic communications, that our enhanced strength and intelligence will gradually mitigate over the next ten years but we are making maximum use of it while we have it. The four of us get together for vacations at least once every six months during which Jill is willing to relinquish me to Jennifer and Madison for a week.

So actually, I was lying when I said "be careful what you wish for" and "no good deed goes unpunished" – at least in my case. While I underwent some temporary embarrassment and pain, and had to change my life when I got back, I had an unprecedented month that I would give up twenty years of life to experience, and became twice as happy, and twice as fulfilled sexually, with Jill than I was with my ex-wife. So really, instead of the two old adages, "be careful what you believe" when I say it.

12