My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy." I say softly as I raise up a little.

"Yeah?" She asks softly as she opens her eyes and looks at me.

"I love you." I say softly looking into her eyes.

"I love you too." Amy says before I lean down softly kissing her. She kisses me back softly and slowly.

Amy opens her mouth inviting my tongue inside, I gently massage my tongue against hers kissing her a bit deeper. She keeps her arms around me before wraping her legs around me as well. I bring my hand down gently rubbing her leg a bit. After a while we break the kiss and Amy looks at me.

I smile a little getting up off her and laying beside her. She reaches down pushing her skirt down and getting it off. I smile a little reaching down rubbing her thighs softly. She closes her eyes and bites her lip slightly. I gently lay my hand on top of her damp thong.

"You know they say you shouldn't keep wearing them when they're wet." I say softly gently rubbing my fingertips up and down against the damp fabric. Amy moans softly.

"Then take them off of me." She says softly.

I look into her eyes a bit before slowly moving down between her legs. I softly rub my hands up her thighs, gently massaging and rubbing her thighs. She bites her lip moving her legs a little. I gently rub my hand up the crotch of her thong, making a small moan escape Amy's lips. I move my hands up gently hooking my thumb under the waist band of her thong and slowly start pulling it down. She watches me as I slowly slide the fabric down her thighs and legs before getting it off of her. I gently toss it aside before looking down at Amy's incredibly sexy body.

"You're so beautiful." I say softly gently rubbing my fingertips against the skin next to her pussy lips. She moans a little bit.

Amy opens her legs up a little more as I bring my fingertips down gently rubbing them against her pussy lips. Amy watches me as I gently press a finger inside her. She moans as she moves her hips against my hand a bit. I start slowly sliding my finger in and out of her extremely tight and wet pussy. Amy moans again as I lean down softly kissing her stomach. I continue slowly sliding my finger in and out of her pussy going slowly and just a little deeper. I was careful not to take her cherry as I slowly fingered her. She gently moves her hips against my hand as she closes her eyes and moaning again. I lay down between her legs softly kissing her thighs leaving my finger inside her. She continues slowly moving her hips, my finger slowly sliding in and out. I continue soflty kissing her thighs working my way up them a bit. I gently curve the finger inside her letting my fingertip rub against the inner walls of her pussy. Amy moans a little loudly, and gasps slightly as I start softly kissing her swollen clit. Amy moves a little as her juices slowly run down my fingers and onto the sheet below.

"I love you." Amy says softly as she looks down at me.

"I love you too." I say gently sliding my tongue against her clit. She moans lifting her hips slightly. "I want to be with you forever." I say softly as I slide my tongue against her clit with a little more pressure. "I wanna be with you too." She says softly before moaning a little bit.

I look up at her a bit before bringing my free hand up gently spreading her pussy lips letting my tongue gently slide against her clit. Amy moans again lifting her hips slightly as I start slowly sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. Amy's back arches as she closes her eyes tightly. I continue slowly sliding my tongue against her clit as I slide my finger in and out.

"Mike...." Amy says softly.

"Yeah?" I ask gently sucking on her clit. She moans out a little louder than before as her back arches higher.

"I'm....getting...close." Amy moans breathing heavily.

I smile a little flattening my tongue sliding it back and forth over her clit. Amy moans as she reaches down grabbing my head keeping me in place. I continue sliding my tongue against her clit putting more pressure on it. Amy let's out a long moan as she begins to orgasm. Her pussy tightening around my finger as more juices run down my finger. I move my tongue from her clit and bring my hand up. I gently stroke Amy's clit with my middle finger. She moans again as her orgasm slowly starts to end. I move my finger from her clit and slowly pull the one from her pussy. She lays there still moaning softly as she tries to catch her breath. I slowly move up laying beside her as she turns laying on her side facing me. I wrap my arms around her. She snuggles against me as she finally catches her breath.

"God...I like that." She says closing her eyes. I smile a bit rubbing her back.

"I like doing it." I say rubbing her bare side a bit.

"What about you?" She asks reaching down gently squeezing the bulge in my jeans.

"I'll be alright." I say softly. "No you'll be hurting." She says as she starts to undo my pants.

I lay on my back as she sits up and unbuttons and unzips my pants pushing down on them. I lift my hips helping her as she gets them off. She looks up at me and then at my boxers. She smiles slightly as she rubs her hand over it teasing me a bit. My cock twitches a little bit and she giggles a little bit as she starts to push my boxers down. Once they were off she smiles moving her hand down rubbing it against her pussy lips gettng it coated with her juices before wrapping her hand around my cock starting to slowly stroke it. I lean up a bit watching Amy as she gently massaged my cock in her hand.

"That feels good." I say rubbing her arm. Amy smiles a little running her hand up and down the long, thick shaft slowly.

"Michael..." She says softly.

"Yeah?" I ask closing my eyes slightly.

"How big are you?" She asks looking up at me. I open my eyes and look into her's.

"Nine." I say. She looks into my eyes a bit before looking down at my cock as she slowly strokes it.

Amy squeezes my cock slightly continuing to stroke it. I was getting close, I was already excited from the activities we had done already and her soft hand was bringing me to the edge pretty fast. I moan slightly, Amy smiles a little feeling my cock throb in her hand.

"Amy....I'm close." I say softly. Amy doesn't take her eyes off my cock as she strokes it.

Amy continues stroking my cock as I close my eyes. She keeps stroking it as I start cumming. She watches as it slowly oozes out of the head of my cock. Amy bites her lip watching as I lay there trying to catch my breath. She reaches over grabbing some tissues from the nightstand and starts to gently clean my cock off. I slowly open my eyes looking up at her. She tosses the tissues into the trash can and moves over laying ontop of me. I wrap my arms around her holding her gently. "I love you." I say softly as I trace my fingertips up and down her back. She lays her head on my chest closing her eyes.

"I love you too." She says softly. I lean up kissing Amy's forehead.

We lay there for a few moments in each others arms, just feeling our naked bodies together for the first time. I knew we should take a shower and get ready for dinner. My mom would probably have it done shortly. I bring my hand up rubbing Amy's shoulders.

"Hey baby we should shower." I say softly. She smiles looking up at me.

"Come on." She says slowly getting up.

I get up with her and we walk over to my bathroom and I pull the chair out of there. Amy smiles and turns on the water. I walk up behind her putting my arms around her. She smiles laying her head back on my shoulder. I bring my hands up rubbing Amy's sides.

"What are we?" She asks softly. I kiss her shoulder.

"Well...I want us to be together...a couple." I say softly. She turns her head looking up at me a bit. "I mean, that's if you want to." I say looking back at her. She smiles and turns around leaning up and kissing me softly.

I softly and slowly kiss her back holding my arms around her moving the both of us into the shower. We break the kiss and stand under the water in each other's arms. I reach over grabbing the soap and I pull back starting to gently rub the soap over Amy's incredibly gorgeous body. She smiles a bit.

"Spread em." I say smiling looking at her.

She smiles and spreads her legs. She holds her arms out and I start gently soaping her up. She Amy giggles as I gently spread the soap over her body. I may have took a little longer than I should on her breasts, but they had to be washed good. Or maybe I just like touching them? I smile soaping up her arms and moving down spreading the soap over her stomach moving down to her thighs. I gently slide my soapy hand against her pussy letting my fingertip gently move against her clit. Amy moans softly looking down at me. "No more....not right now." She says. I smile a bit and finish soaping up her legs before she turns around and I soap the rest of her body up.

Amy smiles as I soap myself up and then we both get under the water letting the soap rinse off. We finish the shower and turn the water off before getting out. I grab us a couple towels and start to gently dry Amy off. She smiles letting me. I get her dried off and I wrap the towel around her. She smiles walking out of the bathroom as I follow with the towel around my waist.

"I'm hungry." Amy says as she picks her bag up and starts getting some clothes out.

"Yeah I am too." I say grabbing a pair of boxers and letting the towel drop before pulling them on.

We both get dressed. Amy was wearing a black skirt ending just above her knees and a black tshirt with our school's logo on it. I get dressed in a pair or black jeans and a black 69 eyes tshirt. I put my shoes on and she slips on her sandals. I walk up to her and she looks up at me and smiles a little bit.

"I love you." I say wrapping my arms around her. She smiles.

"I love you too." She says putting her arms around my neck.

The basement door opens and I hear Amy's mom's voice. She told us to come up for dinner. We tell her we'll be right up and she closes the door. Amy smiles a bit before leaning up and softly kisses me. I softly kiss her back and rub her cheek.

"Come on." Amy smiles slowly breaking the kiss.

We walks upstairs and sit at the table. My mom sits down on one end of the table and Amy's mom sits at the other. I walk over pulling out Amy's chair for her. She smiles and sits down. My mom looks at Amy's mom and they both smile. I take my seat and we start eating dinner. Dinner goes by pretty smoothly and Amy's mom asks her if she's staying with me tonight. Amy of course says yes. We all finish eating and go into the living room. All of us talk for a little while and my mom heads over to Amy's mom to watch some movie she had picked up. We watch them leave and head downstairs. Once downstairs Amy walks over to the bed and slowly takes off her clothes. I slowly walk over to her. She looks up into my eyes as she stands there naked infront of me.

"You're so beautiful." I say softly as my lips softly kisses her breasts. She bites her lip as I continue kissing up her chest, she reaches up pulling my shirt over my head. I gently pick her up into my arms and lay her down on the bed. I lean down softly kissing her chest and neck as she starts to unzip and unbutton my pants. Once my pants were undone Amy slowly pushes them down. I lift up a little helping her as we get them off. Amy looks down at my naked body, eyeing my now hard cock.

"I don't know if it'll fit." Amy says softly as she carefully examines my cock.

"It will. I'll be gentle." I say softly gently rubbing her thigh.

She slowly strokes my cock not taking her eyes off of it.. I look down at her and she bites her lip a bit. I move up a bit gently pressing my cock against her virgin pussy. She moans softly as the head of my cock presses inside her. God it was so tight and wet. With just the head inside I look up at her. She looks into my eyes as I slolwy press more of my cock inside. Amy moans softly feeling her pussy being stretched. Amy closes her eyes breathing heavily as the head of my cock presses against her cherry. She opens her eyes looking up at me. She bites her lip.

"I'm asking one last time, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask softly.

"Yes, I'm sure." Amy says looking up into my eyes.

"It's gonna hurt." I say softly. Amy nods.

I slowly slide my cock out a little bit getting ready to take Amy's virginity. She grips the head board above her a bit preparing for my thrust. I lean down kissing Amy softly, she wraps her arms around me tightly kissing me slowly and softly. I quickly thrust breaking her hymen and taking her virginity. Amy gasps loudly gripping me tightly, her nails digging into my back. I stay perfectly still letting the pain go away. Tears slowly run down Amy's cheek. I reach up gently wiping the tears away. Amy opens her eyes and looks up at me.

"I love you." She says softly.

"I love you too." I say softly leaning down and kissing her.

She softly and slowly kisses me back. We start kissing with more passion like long lost lovers seperated by force but reunited at last. I start slowly moving my hips pressing my cock in and out of her tight pussy. Amy moans softly starting to move her hips with mine. She breaks the kiss breathing heavily against my lips. She wraps her legs around my waist a bit continuing to move her hips against mine.

"Oh god Michael." She says softly into my ear.

I gently kiss her shoulder driving my cock in and out of her pussy slowly and deeply. Amy gasps moaning a little loudly, arching her back a bit. Amy reaches up under my arms grabbing my shoulders, leaning her head back moaning more. I continue slowly thrusting in and out pressing my cock as deep as it would go inside her. Amy moans out more as her body starts to shake.

"Oh god....I'm close." She says moaning uncontrolably.

"Me too." I say breathing heavy.

I continue thrusting slowly and deeply, making sweet, slow love to Amy. Amy's back arches more, moaning a little louder as her orgasm takes over. Her pussy gently squeezes my cock. Feeling that I could hold back no longer I pull my cock from her pussy and lay it ontop of her pussy before starting to cum. Amy gasps feeling my warm cum sliding down her stomach. I reach over getting some tissues and cleaning her stomach. I move up and lay beside her.

"Wow." Amy says softly as she snuggles against me.

"I love you so much." I say holding her in my arms.

"I love you too." Amy says softly as she closes her eyes.

I reach down pulling the sheet over us keeping my arms around Amy as she slowly falls asleep. I smile a little watching her sleep a bit before closing my eyes. We fall asleep in each others arms, with our naked bodies pressed against each other.

Morning comes and I wake up feeling a hand stroking my cock. I smile a bit knowing it was Amy. I open my eyes to find that her head was on my chest and her hand was slowly stroking my cock. I bring my hand up gently rubbing the back of her head. She smiles looking up at me.

"Hey." Amy says softly.

"Morning love." I say smiling.

Amy leans up kissing me. I kiss her back softly rubbing her side a bit as she slowly breaks our kiss. She moves back down kneeling between my legs. She smiles and continues to stroke me. I smile and glance at the clock knowing we were alone in the house. I look up into her eyes as she leans down slowly licking the underside of my cock. I let out a little moan feeling her soft tongue. I watch her as she opens her mouth and wraps her lips around the head of my cock gently sucking on my cock.

"Jess baby that feels so good." I say as she slowly slides more of my cock inside her mouth.

Amy continues to bob her head up and down on my cock. I close my eyes a bit loving how her mouth felt. I reach down rubbing the side of her head as she slowly removes my cock from her mouth. I open my eyes and watch her as she slowly climbs ontop of me and raises up letting the head of my cock press inside her pussy. She smiles slowly lowering herself on my cock making it slide deeper inside her. Amy moans softly feeling her pussy being stretched as she slowly bottoms out on my cock. I look down seeing my cock was all the way inside her. She sits there for a minute with her eyes closed getting used to the size. Amy opens her eyes and looks down at me starting to slowly move up and down on my cock.

"Oh god." Amy says softly looking down into my eyes as she slowly moves up and down on my cock.

"You feel so good baby." I say softly as I rub her sides.

Amy smiles a bit as she leans her head back starting to bounce up and down on my cock faster. It felt so incredible. Amy's moans were getting louder as she stwrted to move faster. I reach up rubbing and squeezing her hips a bit as she leans forward a bit placing her hands on my chest starting to grind herself onto my cock. She leans over move and starts riding my cock faster moaning out loudly keeping her eyes closed tightly. I lean up kissing her neck and moans out louder as she orgasms.

Amy slows down as she trys to catch her breath from the orgasm she just had. I gently roll us over keeping my cock deep inside her. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me with a smile on her face. I start to slowly thrust in and out of her pussy as I lower my head to her neck softly kissing her soft skin. Amy reaches up and wraps her arms around me tightly as she moves her hips against mine.

"I love you so much." I say softly looking down at her.

"I love you too." She smiles leaning up and kissing me. I kiss her back gently rubbing her sides.

I continue slowly thrusting in and out of her and she moans softly wrapping her legs around my waist. I start thrusting a little faster and a little deeper. Amy moans a little loudly as her back arches underneath me.

"Mmmm oh god." She moans as he head leans back and her eyes roll back into her head as she orgasms once again. I smile and keep thrusting deeper and harder making Amy moan louder with each thrust. I was getting so close to cumming.

"I'm getting close." I say softly not knowing if Amy could hear me over her own moans. I thrust once more and pull my cock from her pussy and she quickly sits up and puts my cock inside her mouth sucking on the head hard as she strokes the shaft.

"Oh god." I say softly as I start cumming. Amy slides my cock deeper in her throat as my cum runs down her throat. I watch her as she swallows it all. I lay down beside her and close my eyes trying to catch my breath. Amy smiles as I open my eyes. She wipes her lips off and walks to the bathroom to clean up. After a little bit she comes back and lays beside me with her head on my chest.

"I love you Amy." I say softly.

"I love you too Michael." She smiles as she closes her eyes. I lean up and kiss the top of her head before laying my head down drifting off to sleep.

***************

This is my first story so any feedback good or bad would be great. Thanks.

12