My Best Friend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This pussy is yours Antoine all yours" I moan out and thrust my hips forward gaining another inch.

"Good girl" he replies and slams himself into me and starts fucking me into a frenzy. My nails leave welts on his back. My teeth leave marks on his neck and shoulder. My passionate screams filled the room as I started my first orgasm.

"Ahh, I'm cumming. I'm cuuu ...cuumm... fuuuuuccckkk.... Mmmm... Ffuck me harder...Shhhhiiiiitt" my body starts trembling as my first orgasm begins and Antoine begins to fuck me with fervor and ferocity that I start to see stars and black out. No wonder Shakespeare called orgasms the tiny Black Death, because I died that night at the hands of my best friend's brother. Coming down from the first orgasm I realized that I did black out because when I opened my eyes I saw Antoine looking over at me with pride and worry.

"Did I black out?" I asked.

"Yes. You scared the fuck out of me you stopped moving and breathing for about 3 minutes. I almost called my sister to tell her come get you but before I could you woke up. I never had a girl black out on me before, I'll say that's something I gotta tell my boys. Shit I fucked a girl till she blacked out. I definitely know I'm doing it right." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Get off your high horse cuz I'm not finished with you yet." I replied.

"Girl you just blacked out. I don't think you can handle anymore" he says, "besides we gotta get going anyway"

"Sure we do. I still got one more round to go and you didn't cum." I reply.

"About that. I realized we didn't use protection. And I don't know if you're on birth control. When you came you squeezed my dick so tight with that sweet little pussy of yours that I came inside you then you passed out. I didn't know---"he was saying then I interrupted him.

"I'm not on birth control because I seldom date but don't worry I won't force you to be a father as I'm sure you're not ready for that kind of commitment especially from a stranger. I know I'm not. If something happens I'll take care of it no worries." I replied "We better get going since we need to get back like you said."

"Yeah. Umm yeah, let's get going." He says and starts getting dressed. Putting my bra and dress on I stop by my ripped lace boy shorts and hand them to him. "Here you keep them, as a consolation prize," I smile and head out of the room. As soon as I hit the stairs I start doing down thinking "damn how could I be so stupid."

12