My Best Friend's Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke, frowning and squinting instantly, feeling the rays of the sun against my unopened eyes. Stretching slightly, I opened my eyes and shifted to my right, almost not expecting him to be there, almost believing everything to be a dream. Still, I smiled instantly as my eyes opened to a perfect portrait of my best friend's father, my lover, lying, angelically with his head pressing softly against mine. His breathing was slow, deep, and his entire complexion peaceful as he slept. I stretched quietly beside him, sliding out of bed and grabbing his shirt to cover up my nakedness. I blushed, taking one final look at him before running into the bathroom and releasing my bladder.

Guessing that James wouldn't mind, I prepared a bath, slipping into it, overwhelmed by it's heat. It was kind to my body, soaking my muscles in the most intimate ways.

My peaceful utopia was interrupted by a knock on the door, a for a moment, a horrible and fearful moment, I believed it to be Sonya, James's wife of 18 years. Still, my fear was laid to rest as I found James stood in the doorway. How sexy he looked now, his full weight leaning on the door frame, wearing only jeans.

"I'm just going down to get some food supplies. I'm hoping you'll stay tonight?" I nodded, returning his smile.

"All right. I'll get some things for us then." He walked towards me, running his hand through my wet hair as he reached me, and kissed my lips briefly.

"You have clothes here. It's in the spare room. Don't worry, I've not let Tom masturbate over them." I laughed, watching him leave slyly before sinking back into my bath of heaven.

I had washed and changed, and even prepared a little breakfast for myself. By the second hour of James's disappearance, I had begun to worry. A car pulled up in the drive, commotion, a female voice. Shit. It couldn't be. I walked to the door nervously, ready to sprint out.....

"What's the matter?" James said, instantly dropping his bags and coming to embrace me. I buried my head in his chest, feeling the comfort of his body against me. He kissed my hair, his touch comforting.

"Sonya won't be back 'till tomorrow. That was my neighbour I was talking to. Darling," he whispered, lifting my chin so my eyes were looking deeply into his.

"Trust me."

We kissed. A simple day of conversation and kissing, so innocent and almost child like groping, never bringing each other to orgasm throughout the course of the day. A had never experienced such a fulfilling day. Neither of us had regrets about the events of the previous night, which surprised me. Still, James frequently reassured me that he wanted what was happening now, if he didn't he would of told me straight away. I instantly knew that I'd found something else in James, something other than just a man who could bring me to an incredible orgasm with just the power of his tongue. I found a lover, a friend, a true man. A man who I wanted to be with.

The day passed too quickly.

"I don't want this to end," I whispered to James, running my tongue down his ear.

"Me neither," he whispered, turning his head slightly and kissing me, our lips united as one, and only one. I stood up, knowing that this would be our last night together until Sonya moved out. James had told me that he wanted to see me, to be with me, but it was impossible for now. Until she moved away, anyway. Then we'd have the matter of Jonsey to discuss. He promised me, promised me on his world, that we could be together soon. He said we'd make it work, if I really wanted to. How could I not? I was besotted with James.

We found our selves locked in each others arms soon enough, the flesh of our upper bodies naked and glistening in sweat and saliva from the messy yet awfully irresistible kisses. James kissed in-between my breasts his fingers circling my nipples. The fake laughs of the soap superstars on the television made me shiver.

James lifted me off the couch, lying me down gently onto the floor as if I were the most delicate flower. His large hands slid down my body, causing me to arch my back. I felt his long fingers trace the outline of my pants, sliding down into them teasingly before finally unzipping them and pulling them off my, kissing my thighs and his fingers dancing gently up my legs, stroking my wet panties in a sweet and sensitive manner before climbing back up my body and supporting his weight on his elbows. His hair brushed my cheeks and neck as we kissed, as his tongue slid over mine and my hands roamed his back, pushing his buttocks down and feeling his erect shaft brush teasingly against my sex.

My body tingled, causing me to break out into a smile and slide my hands down his chest to the button of his jeans. I felt his breaths increasing against my skin, rapid and arousing, as his lips came closer and closer to my neck. I unzipped his pants, releasing his hungry erection. He stood and slipped from his pants instantly, allowing me to crawl to him and run my hand over his boxer shorts, adoring the wet patches of the pre cum. I cupped his balls, massaging them tenderly as his hands danced through my hair. I removed his boxers soon enough, instantly greeted by his glistening manhood. i took the head in my mouth, running my tongue over the small slit, taking in all of the pre cum. My hand began to move up and down his shaft, increasing the speed as he increased his breaths. Then I backed away as I felt his body tense up, ready to release. Making sure I had hold of his hands, I stood up, kissing him before he had the opportunity to protest.

"Did you buy anything?" I whispered to him, feeling his unsatisfied breaths on my neck. He looked up, his blue eyes looking over my body, reassuringly.

"Yes, do you really want to?" I kissed him, while sliding my hands down his back and gently pushing his pelvis close to my genitalia. "Yes."

"All right," he whispered, kissing me and running his hands over my body gently. "Give me a minute." He bent down, finding his pants and searching through his pockets until his face looked up at me, satisfied, and holding a tiny blue packet. I placed my hand on his shoulders as he ran his hand up my leg, stroking my wet panties tenderly. "Let me put it on you," I whispered as he stood up. I took the small blue packet from him, ripping the edge eagerly and taking out the circular, lubricated condom. I stepped back a little, making some space in-between me and James's erection, giving me enough space to slip it onto him without any frustration. I slipped it onto his shaft carefully, my body tingling with excitement as he released a slight groan. I took his hand in mine, leading him towards the only wall not decorated with tacky flower paintings, spreading my body on it instantly.

James began to kiss me, my neck, sliding his lips down my body until his tongue reached my stomach and his hands began to pull down my panties. I felt his finger trace my slit instantly, causing me to close my eyes and grab his shoulder for support. He moved his face closer to my aching sex, running his tongue down the slit, finding my clit instantly. He began to flick his tongue over it's swollen body slightly, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm with every touch. Unfortunately, my heaven was short lived. He stood up again, wrapping one arm around my waist and the other on his shaft. I felt his hand slide to support my ass. "Wrap your legs around me," he whispered, that breath heavy and irresistible.

His other arm quickly lifted me up, allowing me to do as he had ordered. I wrapped my arms around his neck for extra support, trusting him completely with this new position to me. I threw my neck back as he took his shaft, allowing the head to press against my clit before finally thrusting deep inside of me. I moaned instantly, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

He kissed my neck, adding more centimetres into me. Two in, three out....

The slight irritation and pain instantly faded and only pleasure accompanied his thrusts. His pelvic bone rubbed against my clitoris, increasing my chances of orgasmic pleasures. My lips parted in enjoyment, my breaths quickly increasing and turning into moans as James's breath beat off my neck. I had never had such incredible love making. Never so gentle, so meaningful...

James lifted his face from my neck, bringing his lips to mine for a hungry kiss. I began to push him further into me, my body begging to be released, my pussy aching in ecstasy. I felt my body tightening finally, all of my muscles tensing, my breathing rapid and impatient....wanting....

I screamed out his name, my body instantly going limp in his arms. Every part of me from my toes to my fingers tingled in the most spectacular orgasm. It did not take James long to cum, his body tensing, his eyes closed in passion before I felt him release, moaning in a most accomplished manner as we collapsed onto the floor.

I found myself reluctant to having to let go of James. Still, I knew too well Sonya would be back early. And she did exactly that. I heard James arguing with her instantly, her screaming at him for letting me stay. Jonsey came in the spare room, after telling his mother to shut up, and looked at me.

"They woke you up?" He asked, a dissatisfied look on his face. I smiled pulling the quilt over me, hoping that he hadn't of seen me wearing one of his father's shirts.

"No, I've been awake for a while." He rolled his eyes and came over, sitting on the bed.

"They're splitting up soon, you know. My mom's moving out in about 3 weeks," I tried my best to hide my delight, not wanting to speak to Jonsey as I could not help but smile. I heard a slight knock on the door and James entered.

"Your mom's gone out Tom," he said, his eyes locked with mine. I smiled at him, again in amazement at how sexy he looked in only his black boxers. I remembered our night, and how neither of us slept, how whenever we went to bed one or the other would go back, breaking into uncontrollable passion instantly.

"Morning, Gabrielle. Sorry if I woke you," his smile remained, our eyes locked and me once again hypnotised by his voice.

James and I begun a daring relationship, whenever I stayed at Tom's (which I did a lot more now) I always stayed in the spare room, and he paid a lot of visits to the toilet. He'd come round to mine, even for 15 minutes after school whenever my parents were at work. And we promised each other that this would be beyond a mere short term relationship, we both wanted the real thing. Sonya would move out soon, and then I could have James all to myself...

12