My Best Friend's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh you temptress, that’s easier said, than done.” I was now on dangerous ground, and my determination to behave myself was waning. “Lets make the second game more interesting.”

“A bet?”

“Sort of.”

“OK, but you’re much better than me. You’ll need to give me a chance. What’s the prize?”

“Your pants,” I replied shamelessly. My ‘little companion’ perked up in approval. Nicky gave absolutely no response, but then, no reaction either. She simply served the ball into the backhand court. The game went to seven six very quickly, and she had a chance to make it eight six, but played the shot into the tin. I served and she hit the wall, the ball falling into the back corner. Eight seven to me.

“Looks like you’ll be playing the last game minus your pants, I’ll look forward to it.” She simply smiled and went to serve.

“Hey you two, who’s winning?” called a very familiar voice from the viewing gallery.

I went into shock. Shit it’s Steve! He was stood on the gallery watching. I hadn’t heard any footsteps. How much of that conversation had he heard?

“I’d intended to watch you for a while, but by the time I found out which court you were on and got here, I’ve got to go. I’m overdue at my next site.”

“Its game point to me,” I replied. “Are you staying for the point?”

“Yes hurry up though, I’ve got to go.” Still shivering with shock, I played a shot from the backhand court onto Nicky’s backhand; in response she played a cracking shot into the forehand corner. I got to it but she played a lovely drop shot off my return, and I couldn’t get anywhere near it.

“Good shot Nicky. Take that Joe.” Nicky smiled at me,

“Eight all, I believe.” she teased. She then played a quick serve onto my backhand, I hit a poor return to her forehand, and she went to kill the shot but hit the wall. The ball dropped to the floor, my point, and game!

“Ah well, nothing lost. Well played Nicky,” said Steve. Nicky looked at me and smiled,

“No Steve, I’m ashamed, I‘ve let you down. I think that I’m making a spectacle of myself, we had a bet on that game and I’ve lost.”

“You looked good to me, but you better pay the man then.” Nicky looked into my soul. I wimped out, and looked at Steve.

“There’s always another game, we’ve one last game. I’m pretty sure that I’ll win that!”

“Good girl, make him have it! Do you need money or anything for your bet?”

“No Steve, I’m fine. I got what I need to pay. But maybe he’ll go easy on me and not collect.”

“Ha ha. Not Joe, he always collects his winnings. Sorry but I’ve got to go now, enjoy the game. Make sure you win, play dirty if you have to. Find out his weakness, and go for it. I’ll see you later. I should be home about four am, I’ll try not to wake you. See you Joe, thanks for looking after her for me.” With that he was gone. He probably never heard my nervous;

“Yes see you Steve.” There was just the sound of his steps on the hard concrete staircase receding into the distance. I looked at Nicky who had a huge smile on her face.

“Christ that was close. Did you know he was there?”

“I’d no idea,” she replied laughing.

“Is it me to serve?”

“Yes it’s you to serve. Haven’t you forgotten something?”

“What?”

“You’ve won a prize, don’t you want it?” This time the silence was mine, as I contemplated that my best friend probably hadn’t yet left the squash club car park, and his ‘loyal mate’ was talking his wife out of her knickers. “Well?” My erect little companion, made the decision, my mouth simply confirmed it.

“Take off your pants,” I said in as forceful a manner as I could. She put her hands under her dress, and as if by magic the prized pants fell to her ankles. She stepped out of them and went to receive service.

“You’d better pick them up, you might slip on them!” As I bent down to pick them up, Nicky watched me.

“It beats me why you wanted my pants, they’re much too small for you. I don’t think I’ll need a start this game, do you? Are we having another bet?”

“Sure.”

“Ok, what’s the prize this time?” I just looked at her and smiled.

“Sounds good,” she said. Hell! This was going all wrong. Unfortunately, my ‘little companion’ had a totally different opinion. His response, confirmed that he thought that things were moving in exactly the right direction, his! I served off.

The next seventeen points, which Nicky won nine to eight, took a wonderful thirty minutes or so. I spent most of my time at the back wall sending easy shots to Nicky, who made sure that she took up the most revealing position to send a fairly easy shot back to me. It was almost a failure for either of us to kill the ball. My view throughout; was the most wonderful sight of Nicky’s naked bottom, occasionally partially covered by her short dress. When both of us got it right, I was rewarded by a close view of her vagina and bottom.. She seemed to understand that the erotic nature of this performance demanded little or no contact, or conversation, and she played her part superbly. I had a shorts splitting erection throughout. The final point ended with her hitting a return in front of me. I had no chance of returning the shot, since she slipped and fell onto her back in front of me. Her dress was over her waist and her legs were apart. Wonderful!

“That wasn’t very ladylike, was it?” she said, laughing.

“On the contrary, that was unbelievable!” I replied, as I undid, and dropped my shorts.

“What are you doing? Oh my god,” said Nicky as I knelt down in between her legs. “It’s huge, aren’t you afraid that someone will come?”

“Oh no Darling, on the contrary, I’m absolutely sure that someone is going to come, you and me! You’ve been showing me your fantastic bottom and cunt for the last thirty minutes or so. It’s time for your reward.”

“Mmm., Not this position though, let me take it doggy,” she replied. She was participating again as she turned onto her tummy, and then rose to all fours. Her dress around her waist, and her lovely bottom spread before me. “That’s better, now you can reward me. I do deserve a good rewarding, don’t I? But don’t come yet though, please…I’ve got a surprise..”

I moved into a squatting position. My swollen organ was desperate to bury itself into Nicky. As I slid into her, she moaned enthusiastically. Her hot vagina was already wet through with delicious juices, and gave almost no resistance to penetration. We were soon competing for who could push hardest and fastest on the penetrative stroke. Both of us were anxious to experience reaching her limits, and then the tiny painful bit beyond. I knew that this couldn’t continue for too long, but Nicky showed no sign that she was close to coming. I began to plan my trip to the Hindu Kush again. This time sticking to airports, which were still open and whose names began with a consonant. Thankfully, this delayed the inevitable long enough, until Nicky began to shout,

“Oh god, I’m coming. Fuck me lover! Yes! Harder, harder.” I was glad when she began to come, because her shouting was in danger of attracting attention. It was reverberating around the court, and could almost certainly be heard outside in the service corridor. It had a sobering effect on me, but she was in the middle of an orgasm, and clearly didn’t care who knew about it. Each stroke seemed to take her to a new and noisier level. Her come was spraying onto me as each stroke and vaginal spasm reached a maximum. In consequence, in addition to her ‘Fuck me lover instructions’, each increasingly wet movement was accompanied by a delicious, squelching sound of appreciation from her. Eventually her movements slowed, and the contractions in the muscles in her vagina reduced, until both stopped. We were both wet through.

“Oh fucking hell, that was fantastic. I nearly passed out.” As I withdrew from her, she moaned with disapproval. “Ohh! Get your things and come and get ready in my powder room.” As we adjusted our clothing and collected our things from the court, I still couldn’t take my eyes from her naked and wet bottom. She never asked for the return of her pants, and I had no intention of volunteering them. We left the court, and I left her at the powder room door and went into the changing rooms to collect my clothes and bag.

I knocked on the door of the powder room, and waited as it was unlocked and opened.

“Come in, whoever you are,” she said. “I’m ready.” And so she was, she was completely naked. Those gorgeous full breasts, and the rest of her body, glistening with sweat from our previous exertions. I threw my bag onto the floor and grabbed her.

“No, take off your shirt and shorts.” That request I was happy to comply with. She then grabbed my penis in both hands and bent to suck me.

“No, sit on the vanity unit,” I said. She rose, somewhat reluctantly, back to her feet and sat on the vanity unit.

“Lean back.” I opened her legs and stood in between her knees, the tip of my eager penis pushing against her tummy, and kissed her as I savoured the smell of her sex. Her response was enthusiastic, to say the least. Her mouth was wide open, and her tongue exploring my throat. I grabbed at her vagina, with my right hand, taking her clitoris and a handful of sensitive flesh. Her body stiffened as I squeezed. Eventually, I relaxed the pressure and released her again. Her response was a soft moan of disappointment, and a whispered,

“Ohh yes! Again lover, again. Please. Squeeze my cunt. I love it when you hurt me lover.”

I kissed her again and took her vaginal lips into a tight grip between my finger and thumb, and began to squeeze hard, rolling her extremely aroused clitoris around. Each time the delicate tiny pleasure device passed between my tight grip, Nicky’s hold on my back and shoulders tightened. I slowly increased, the force and frequency of the attention to her clitoris, until the tiny plaything was almost permanently trapped in the tight nip. It escaped only momentarily before being recaptured. The whole of her body was rigid, confirming her enjoyment. Encouraged, I applied maximum force to her tiny bud and Nicky dug her nails into my back. As my plaything was temporarily released, her claws relaxed and she moaned,

“Ohh god, that’s fantastic. I’m coming again.” I pulled her towards me and bent down between her legs, placing her legs over my shoulder. I took her clitoris between my finger and thumb, and began to lick her cum around her vaginal lips and her anus. I varied the sensations from abuse of her clitoris, to sensitive attention from my invading tongue into both of her tiny holes. After much too short a time, she began to come. During her orgasm, she demanded,

“Ohh. Hard! Fuck, don’t stop. It hurts, squeeze it hard, I’m coming!” Her orgasm was every bit as good as her previous one. My tongue was having difficulty capturing the delicious sticky product. Slowly her body relaxed as her orgasm subsided. The whole of her vaginal and anal region was covered in cum, and so was my face.

“Oh fuck, that was fantastic, I’m wet through.” I stood up and kissed her.

“Now for you, you fabulous man,” she whispered. “Time for me to show my gratitude.” She stood up, and turned around to face the mirror. I moved her until I got a better reflection of her, and her gorgeous breasts in the mirror. She reached behind her and took me in hand.

“Hold my bottom open lover. I want thank you in a perfect way.” I did as I was told, and she guided my straining penis up to nuzzle against her tiny anal opening.

I felt the deliciously intense pressure increase as she attempted to force me into her anus. The sensations involved are difficult to describe, but begin with the realisation what is about to happen. This alone caused my already swollen organ to increase in size. Nicky was pushing against me, making it clear that she intended to take me into her tiny hole, whatever else happened. However, its gatekeeper had other ideas and was resisting.

“Ohh fuck! I’m too tight. Push lover, don’t be afraid.” She reached around my bottom and pulled me towards her, as apparently I was still pushing a little too gently. After a deliciously painful few moments, the resistance eased.

“Ouuww, mmm” she moaned softly. “Ohh that hurts lover.” The resistance was now accompanied by a sensationally tight grip on the head of my straining organ. I was worried that this was going to herald an early conclusion. The hand that had helped force me into her moved onto my thigh and held off further penetration until she adjusted to the invasion of her most private of places. I glanced in the mirror, and saw that she was watching me. She smiled, and her hand relaxed its control.

“Fuck me lover,” she mouthed to me. Gently I pushed and invaded her a little more. She leant her head back onto my shoulder, and whispered into my ear.

“Don’t hold back, fuck me. I want you to enjoy my little bottom, lover. It’s all yours to play with. I want you to fuck it. Hard.”

This spurred me on, a little more pressure and I was into her a little more. The feeling was an odd combination of ecstasy and guilt. What I was doing felt wrong, but Nicky seemed very happy, and I was simply carrying out her request to use her, wasn’t I? My eyes closed as she pushed back against me and a little more of me entered her. I release my grip on her bottom, and moved my hands onto her fantastic breasts and began to squeeze her. She moaned in appreciation. I opened my eyes, and again found her watching me. She placed her hands on mine and squeezed tightly. Smiling at me through the mirror, she pushed harder against me and mouthed ‘Fuck me, hard’. I closed my eyes, the guilt I suppose, and pushed for all I was worth.

“Ouuuw, that hurts. You have no idea how that hurts. Only you can hurt me like that lover. Pull my nipples,” she whispered into my ear. Yes it did hurt! I was now fully accommodated by her tiny bottom, and it felt terrific. As I opened my eyes, again she was watching me and smiling as she encouraged me.

“Fuck my bum lover. Fuck it as hard as you like. I want to feel you coming in my little bum. Come, as you pull my sore nipples!”

The next few seconds contained more heightened sensations than I’d ever experienced before. Each slow withdrawal and resisted penetration further encouraged my swollen organ to attempt to progress even further into her. My hands were fully occupied holding on to those gorgeous breasts, and squeezing and tugging at her nipples. Nicky seemed to be enjoying watching me. At my deepest penetration of her, I opened my eyes, she was smiling at me and encouraging me with a little moan or comment. This perfect situation couldn’t continue for too much longer. The sensations emanating from the tip of my cock were whizzing around my nervous system. Eventually, I felt the familiar sense of impending climax. The orgasm began slowly, but Nicky recognised what was about to occur.

“Yesss, fuck it. Now, noww…Ouwww it’s big. Hurt me. Fuck it hard with your gorgeous cock,” I heard her say, as the sparks danced across the inside of my eyelids. Each stroke from me was opposed enthusiastically by Nicky, raising the sensations on my acutely sensitive organ to painful levels. I came over three or four wonderfully deep penetrations, stretching her tiny bottom and squirting what seemed like cupfuls of my sticky appreciation into her. Slowly the sensations subsided.

“Oh god, that was fucking wonderful,” was the most romantic thing that I could think of to say! It seemed inadequate somehow.

“Oh fuck! You were fantastic,” she replied. We both stood there for a few seconds. Eventually, and very reluctantly, I withdrew from her. It’s funny how once I’d come; standing there, with my cock up such a beautiful and co-operative lady’s bum seemed so presumptive. I suggested that it was time to shower and dress. She joined me in the shower, and began to soap and wash, my now tiny, and fully relaxed penis.

“What a shame, he’s worn out. He’s been too naughty, and put lots of come in my bum, I can feel it running out.”

“You’ve given him a wonderful time, he’ll need to recover for a while!” I hinted. As we showered, I couldn’t resist helping Nicky to soap and wash her breasts. I imagined my come leaking from her anus. As we dressed, I reflected on how close we had become. Both of us seemed completely happy with our sexual gymnastics, but we were also comfortable dressing together afterwards, complete with sexy conversation. No dash to freshen up alone, which was usually what happened after Steph and I made love.

Nicky put on a half-cup bra, and white cotton knickers, and then a short black dress, with a revealing cleavage.

“How do I look? I’m not showing too much am I?”

“You look gorgeous, just right.”

“Perhaps you’ll be able to sneak looks at my tits, or my knickers. If he

recovers, of course,” she laughed and reached over and investigated his current status. “Oh good, the patient is well on the way to recovery.” It was going to be a long night!

We packed our belonging and Nicky checked outside the powder room door, there was no one around so we sneaked out into the corridor together and made our way into the club reception area. As we were opening the doors to the car park, I heard a shout,

“Joe. Joe, have you got a minute?” I turned to see Derek Forrest, the Club Manager, waving to me. I gave Nicky my car keys.

“I’ll only be a minute Nicky, he’s probably putting up the club subscriptions. I’ll meet you in the car.”

“Joe nice to see you.”

“You too Derek, what’s the problem.”

“You’ve not been reading our newsletter, have you?”

“No probably not, they’re all filed in my squash bag.”

“I see. All my hard work to keep our members informed and you don’t read them,” he laughed. “You might want to read the one on vandalism, and the plan to install video cameras on all the squash courts.”

“Sorry…” I could feel colour draining from me. Horrified, I managed to ask weakly,

“What do you mean?”

“Here, something to show the kids. You and your missus playing on court seven.” He held out videotape.

“Oh my god, what did you see?”

“You’re lucky, not much. I did see enough to see that she’s got a great butt though. Then I spotted you were getting a little familiar, so I did the decent thing and turned off the monitor. I thought you’d like the tape though, so I left it running, you will probably want to keep it. Don’t worry; it’s the only copy. You can watch it one Saturday evening when you are both seventy or so.”

“Oh god, you’ve saved my bacon.”

“Oh I’m sure she’ll forgive you. Your secret’s safe with me. I’m just a peppercorn blackmailer, a bottle of scotch at Christmas for me and the staff and no one will ever know!

“What did he want?” asked Nicky, as I got into the car.

“Oh he just gave me a memento.” I through the video tape into the back seat. “How’s your bum?” I asked, to change the subject.

“It’s how you like it, sore and wet.” She smiled and kissed me. “I love your guilty look,” she whispered. Nicky took my hand, and slid it under her, “You’re welcome to feel it for yourself, if you don’t believe me,” she said. My hand searched out her knickers. They were very wet and sticky. I felt inside, and found that my sticky donation was indeed still leaking from her bum.

“I’d better help you with that, or it will be leaking out all night.”

“Oh, help me,” she laughed. “Help me.”

“We’d better go,” I said. “Steph will be expecting us.”

“It’s such a shame lover, but you’re right. I’ll make sure that you are not bored this evening though, even through the girly chat. I’ll try to give you a good show, if of course you want to look.” As I reversed the car, I looked at the videotape in the back seat and thought to myself, ’Nicky you will be giving me a better show than you realise..’

Dear Reader,

I hope that you've enjoyed this story, and I welcome and value your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read my work, and please be kind enough to vote

12