My Bi Night

Story Info
Two young men get it on and get off.
908 words
3.97
78.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magnum2005
magnum2005
25 Followers

I couldn't help but watch the clock on my wall. I was supposed to meet Alex at his place at 8:30, and time seemed to be standing still. The thought of his smooth tanned body, and his wet mouth and willing ass were driving me wild!

Weeks earlier, being young, horny, bi and bored, I had posted an ad for some no-strings man-sex on a popular website. Out of the dozens of responses I got, Alex's stood out. Maybe it was due to the very hot pics he sent, or just the fact that he could spell and didn't use all capital letters, but I knew that he would be the one for that night.

Now, over a month later, I knew what I was in for this evening, and I could hardly wait. Finally, it was time to go- I hopped in my car and headed down the road toward his apartment.

As usual, he greeted me at the door in his boxers, and I wasted no time in stripping down to the same and joining him on the couch. As he handed me a beer, I looked up at the TV and noticed he had a new gay porn DVD playing. The scene unfolding was two smooth-shaven, 20-something guys in a locker room and the darker-haired of the pair was sucking the other's cock like his life depended on it..

My cock quickly grew hard and peaked from the fly of my boxer shorts. Alex must have noticed, because as I took a swig of my beer I felt his hand grip my thick shaft. Moaning contently, I leaned back and continued to watch the movie and sip my beer as he began to work on my cock.

His experienced hands rubbed my dick through my shorts for a few minutes, and as he knelt on the floor in front of me, I removed my boxers to give him better access to my rock-hard cock.

Looking down from the TV now, I watched as he swallowed my cock into his mouth, his lips plunging all the way to my shaved balls. I set the beer down on the end-table and held his hair as he bobbed up and down on my dick, which was now dripping pre-cum into his hungry mouth.

Lifting his head to look at me, I gestured towards the bedroom, and we made the brief journey down the hall to his king-size mattress. As I jumped on the bed, Alex removed his shorts to reveal his smooth hard cock. He knew from experience what I wanted next, and laid down next to me in the "69" position.

As he once again took my dripping cock into his mouth, I caressed his balls as I began to lick the head of his rigid pole. Soon we were each totally occupied with sucking the other's cock. I can't even tell you how long we laid there licking each others rock-hard dicks, it was fantastic.

Finally, I could take it no more- I had to have his ass. If there is one thing in life that drives me absolutely wild, it is sinking all 8" of my cock into a tight asshole. Male, female- I don't care, just give me some sweet anal fucking. Removing his cock from my lips, I sat up and turned his body around so I could get a good view of his tight little hole. Spreading his ass open, I leaned in a planted my tongue right on his puckered anus. Alex moaned softly as I parted his asshole, and explored it with my tongue. When I had it good and wet with my saliva, I decided it was time for him to get a fat cock in that ass.

Liberally, I coated my pulsing cock with lube, as I positioned myself behind his waiting ass. As he spread his cheeks open for me, I could sense his body becoming tense as he awaited my penetration.

As I placed the head of my cock at his anus, I reminded him to relax so that I didn't hurt him. Once I felt him breathe out, I started to push my length into his asshole very slowly at first. As I worked my dick into Alex's rectum, he began to beg for it deeper and harder- and I was happy to oblige- roughly pushing my entire cock balls-deep into his wanton ass.

He began to buck under me now as I worked my shaft in and out of his anal hole at a good pace. His ass muscles squeezing my cock as if trying to milk the cum out of me. It was working, too, I felt my load start to boil in my balls. Slamming my dick into his ass faster and deeper now, I yelled out that I was going to cum- and Alex told me he wanted it in his ass.

This sent me over the edge, and with a final long, deep thrust into his asshole, my cock released its hot load deep into his body. I held my dick deep in his ass until every drop of cum had been spent, and then slowly withdrew from his abused hole.

Heading to the bathroom, I rinsed up, then headed back to the living room to get dressed, and ultimately left him lying on his bed with an asshole full of sperm as I drove back home for the night.

magnum2005
magnum2005
25 Followers