My Boss Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to Sandra. So did I. Some form of unspoken communication seemed to be exchanged between them. She smiled in response and appeared to accept the invitation.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to take good care of her. I'll protect her against attack from all those horny college boys," He released his squeeze and took her by the hand. Sandra appeared willing to go. She even appeared anxious.

"And it'll be a unique experience for Sandra," He whispered to me just before turning to leave. "I bet she's never walked down a topless beach before."

She blushed again.

I couldn't believe it! I figured he was teasing me again. Or was he? Was there really a topless beach on the other side? And if there was, would Sandra join in? I couldn't be certain. I didn't know what to say. I think the entire statement was a rouse just to get a rise out of me, and it worked!

* * * * *

She followed him anyway. They walked side-by-side down along the edge of the water, and then he helped her swim around the fence. He proved to be a strong swimmer and easily carried her along with water over both their heads. I imagined him feeling up her tits as he held her. I imagined him with a breast in each hand.

The worry started as soon as they disappeared around the corner. Was it really a topless beach? And if it was, would Sandra really take off her top? I knew she wouldn't, but there was no way to know for certain. Most likely they waited just beyond the rocks to catch me falling for their joke. I could have swum out to check. I might even have been able to find a break in the fence to look, but then they would see me. They would catch me falling for their little joke.

I decided to wait, but at the same time couldn't get the thought out of my mind. Could Sandra be topless right now? Could she be walking down the beach exposed? If she was, then Jason was getting a hell of a show. I couldn't help but remain hard the entire time they were gone.

It took about an hour. I didn't notice them again until they were almost upon me. Jason gave her another squeeze, and then went back to the volleyball court to try and start up another game. Immediately upon her return I just had to ask her.

"Oh yea, of course I did!" She answered in a tone of mock amusement and an obvious joke. "We walked about a mile up the beach, and I had my top off the whole time!"

She shook her head and smiled at me.

"Come in John! Can you picture me walking down a topless beach?"

She laughed. I tried to laugh along with her, but instead thought mostly about the answer to her question. Indeed I could picture her walking down a topless beach. I could picture it very well.

* * * * *

Jason heightened my anxiety the next week at work.

"Damn your wife's really got some tits!" He told me first thing Monday morning when he stepped into my office. "Not just big, but so nice and firm too!"

I immediately grew suspicious. He was right. She did have firm tits, especially for their size! Sandra was still a young woman. But how could he know? Unless, of course, he happened to see her without a bra! I wondered if he might have seen her firm tits without a bra to support their heavy mass.

"They even feel heavy," He licked his lips. "And I wouldn't mind puckering up to those big nipples too."

He was right about her nipples too, but then any woman with a big set of tits would naturally have big pair of nipples to go along with them. Still, it made me wonder. The thought of Jason's lips formed around her nipples gave me a rush.

"She was a bit shy about taking off her top at first," He sat down in the chair in front of my desk to casually describe the scene. "But it didn't take much to talk her into it. The other women were what did it. They must have given her confidence. Maybe she felt out of place. She was the only woman out on the beach with a top, but that didn't last long."

I remained silent. The look in Jason's eyes told me that he enjoyed the show. He enjoyed seeing my girlfriend's naked chest. Or at least he enjoyed teasing me about it. He was lying, I assumed, but his words were difficult to ignore. What if he was telling the truth? What if Sandra had really taken off her top? The thought made the cock in my pants start to stir.

"I held it for her," He bent forward over my desk as though to emphasize a point. "She handed over her bikini top, you know. I carried it for her in my pocket!"

He probably could have carried it in his pocket. I recalled the size of her top and figured it plenty small enough to fit into a man's pants pocket. He could have easily folded it up and stuffed half her clothing into his pocket.

"And then she let me hold them too!" He smiled. "I just reached down and took hold, and she didn't do anything to stop me."

I imagined him doing it. I pictured his arm around her neck, and then pictured his hand reaching down to her tit. He could have done it. He stood over a foot above her. He could have reached around like a basketball player and reached down to grab hold of her tit.

"It was a real handfull!" He shook his head and let out a shiver against my continued silence. "Damn! She could be a model, you know, especially given how firm her rack is. I can name a half-dozen men's magazines who would pay good money to publish her topless."

"Yes, she's beautiful," I finally acknowledged his presence. I responded to his words as I went back to do my work.

"She's hot as hell!" He sat back in the chair and agreed. "She's got a set of melons that won't stop, and she's not shy about showing them off either! It's the perfect combination for a model!"

"Maybe," I briefly looked up, pretending to sound disinterested. I hoped the look in my eyes would drive him away. In truth, I felt anything but disinterest. An image formed in my mind. I pictured Sandra walking down the beach. Her arms hung by her side, the top of her bikini neatly packed in Jason's pocket. She walked topless, bare, with her big tits full on display. I pictured Jason turning to look at her at every chance he got, and then pictured the incredibly hot sight he witnessed.

"I'm serious," He changed his tone. It sounded like he really might be serious. "A friend of mine owns a photo studio. I talked to Sandra about it on the beach. Suggested she come over, maybe we could take some test shots. They wouldn't have to be topless like on the beach. A bikini would do. A teddy would be even better. A girl like her could really make some good money if she wanted."

He smiled.

Further images formed in my mind. This time it was of Sandra in a photo studio. I imagined her on display. I thought about her posing in her bikini. Even more pleasant, I pictured her on a bed posing with some of the sexy little teddies I gave her over the years. Then I thought about all the erotic poses Jason would ask her to do.

"Just an idea," He straightened back up and got ready to leave. "She could make some good money, you know. It would be a nice second income for the two of you. Best of all, after what I saw on the beach, I think she would enjoy it!"

My heart was racing by the time he left. My cock felt like it was about to explode. This was surprising giving the workout Sandra gave it that evening and then again when she awoke me in the middle of the night. She behaved horny as hell after we got back from the beach. Her big tits and hungry pussy kept me up half the night.

* * * * *

Several more times over the next two weeks Jason reminisced about the topless beach. He talked about the size of her tits, her willingness to expose them, even the way the bikini bottom rode up her ass. Several times he mentioned taking her pictures again. His idea was to start a web site, post a couple of tease pictures on the front page to hook the men, and then more provocative pictures inside to reel them in. The more provocative pictures would require payment, naturally, and maybe she might even be interested in posing for a couple of "big money" pictures in the "hard core" section. He acted serious about the idea. His strategy even made a lot of business sense.

At one point he also happened to mention the meeting of other men on the beach. Specifically, he mentioned the meeting of five horny college men.

"You mean she didn't tell you?" He questioned the surprised look in my eyes. "That was the best part. I'm surprised she didn't tell!"

Sandra hadn't mentioned anything about meeting other men while walking down the topless beach. In fact, she hadn't mentioned the beach at all. She especially didn't talk about being topless in front of Jason.

"She was shy at first," He whispered to me as we walked side-by-side down the length of the loading dock early one morning before most of the other guys were in. "She naturally wanted to turn around and go back when we first saw them. She even asked for her top, but I wouldn't give it to her. I made her keep walking along side and kept it in my pocket! I held her hand to keep her from covering herself."

I thought of Sandra walking next to Jason down the beach as I walked along his side down the loading dock. Up until now, I hadn't thought of other men seeing her. But of course, there had to be other men. If it really was a topless beach, then there had to be lots of other men who saw her too. He had already mentioned women. Why wouldn't there be men too? Most likely there were many young men. A topless beach would draw a lot of horny young men. A few more probably looked down from the million dollar homes from above. Perhaps even some looked down with binoculars or maybe even a high power telephoto lens with a shutter clicking.

"You should have seen how she kept her cool," Jason complimented her performance. "She gave them a hell of a show. Five horny young college guys, and your wife talking to them with her tits full on display. I thought their eyeballs were going to fall right out of their sockets, and she just casually talked to them like it was no big deal. Never even tried to raise her hands to cover herself or anything! They even invited us back for a frat party in a couple weeks."

I had a difficult time imagining Sandra talking to a group of young men without covering herself. Not to Jason and certainly not to 5 college men! No way would she be brazen enough to walk up without slyly crossing her arms across her chest, yet I was beginning to have second thoughts.

But his mention of 5 college men made me suspicious. Sandra still hadn't given me a straight answer about the beach. Instead, she teased, telling me how erotic it was to walk topless down the beach. At one point she even mentioned college men. She mentioned five college men to be exact. I first figured it a coincidence, but more and more started to wonder if Jason's story had an element of truth. It could be just a coincidence, or maybe it was true?

Chapter 6: The Photo Studio

"You remember the studio?" Jason walked and announced into my little office.

It took a mere two steps for him to be upon me. With filing cabinets stacked up against one wall and a desk squeezed into the far corner, the leftover space served as my office. But then at least I had four walls. I was the only dockworker besides Jason who even had a real office. The rest of them used lockers.

"Studio?" I glanced up from my cluttered desk.

The first thought that crossed my mind was of the job. Perhaps we had some studio equipment to unload? Maybe someone wanted a camera? The beach party was over a month before. His mention of my girlfriend's tits diminished in frequency. So did the scene at the beach and thoughts of my little Sandra walking along the water without any covering above her waist.

"You're wife!" He incorrectly referenced my girlfriend. "You know, the pictures! The sexy pictures for the web site and to make you some extra income."

I shook my head as soon as I remembered. "Stop it," I tried to get him to leave. "I have work to do! I don't have time for this!"

"I talked to my friend who owns the photo studio," He predictably ignored what I had to say. "He's got an opening. Thursday night. His wife is out of town, and it's the perfect opportunity. If Sandra's still willing to model, he's willing to take some professional photos."

"I don't think she's interested!" I waved him away and turned my eyes back to the computer screen. His surprise mention of my girlfriend sent my heart racing. Thoughts of my little Sandra modeling in a professional photo studio entered my mind.

"I wouldn't be so sure of her interest," He continued unabated. "I was thinking we could start with the bikini she wore to the beach. And then maybe some other sexy bikinis if she's got them, or maybe a bra and panty. Maybe I could even ask her to bring along some sexy teddies or a low cut blouse if she prefers."

"I don't think she's interested," I repeated my words, this time looking up at him and speaking with a little more force. I really did have a lot of work to do. It was getting near the end of the fiscal year. Fall was always the busiest time of the year.

"And maybe we'll finish up with some topless or even some nude shots to use for the money pictures," He ignored me. "I told my friend all about your wife and about the way she behaved on the topless beach. I told him she was an amateur and never posed topless before, but he's willing to work with her."

"She's not my wife," I corrected him. "We live together and she's my girlfriend."

"Wife! Girlfriend! Whatever!" He didn't care. "Thursday night. I'll give her a call and see if she's still interested. I'm sure personnel can give me her number at work."

"She still won't be interested!" I refused to give him the satisfaction that he might be getting to me - even if he was.

"Let's see what she says," He turned and walked out before I had a chance to argue against him any further.

* * * * *

I refused to mention anything about it to Sandra. I never considered asking if Jason had called, and I certainly wasn't about to ask my girlfriend about her interest in doing some topless modeling. I didn't say anything at all until she brought it up indirectly over the breakfast table in the morning.

"Hope you don't mind me going out with one of the girls after work," She mentioned casually over her usual fair of oatmeal and a grapefruit. "Judy and I were talking at work, and she asked if I might be interested in going out for a few drinks after work."

"What's the occasion?" I froze and held my spoon full of Corn Flakes in mid-air. I recalled Jason's offer and grew suspicious. I also recalled Sandra's reluctance about going out on a weeknight. She only went out if it was some sort of special occasion. It could be a co-worker's birthday, or one time I recalled a promotion of her friend. She didn't like going out on weeknights because it tired her out the next day.

"No special occasion," She shrugged her shoulders and seemed to go out of her way to sound disinterested. "We've just talked about going out for quite awhile, and we figured tonight was just as good as any other night."

"When did you decide this?" I couldn't let it go and just had to ask.

"The other morning at work," She shrugged her shoulders again. "I don't know, like maybe Tuesday. I probably should have mentioned it then, but I forgot."

I recalled my conversation with Jason. It also took place Tuesday morning. He said he was going to call Sandra at work. It couldn't be sheer coincidence!

"I just figured it would be fun to go out on a weekday for a change," She made up an excuse. "You know, when the places aren't so crowded and maybe we can get some decent service."

I wanted to ask her more questions. I wanted to give her the third degree and pull out all the details. I wanted to, but held out. Instead, I just sat there and half-listened to her say something about expecting to be out late and leaving me dinner in the refrigerator.

* * * * *

I grew relieved with Jason's silence. If Sandra really did agree to model for him, then there was no way he would be able to keep quiet about it. He would have to say something. He would have to tease me, taunt me, maybe even brag about it. He would have to mention something about it, anything, but not since the request on Tuesday did he say anything at all. The only hint he gave was on Thursday, near the end of the day, just before he was ready to leave. He informed me of his intention to leave early for a change.

"Got a special date," He winked at me just before he stepped out. "Agreed to pick her up at her place and drive her to the studio."

His words put me into an immediate state of panic. My heart raced. My hands shook. Just one little word, the word "studio." My body released a sudden flood of adrenaline.

I was heavy into a complex spreadsheet when he told me. He quick popped his head into my office, told me about leaving early, and then just as quickly popped out again. I hardly heard what he said, and then wondered if I heard correctly.

"Maybe he meant kitchen?" I talked out loud to myself. Or perhaps I totally misunderstood his meaning. "Studio" could also mean a Studio apartment.

Whatever he really did say or whatever I heard, the end result was just the same. I came home to an empty house. Sandra nicely left me a note with instructions on the time and temperature to set the oven to properly cook up the leftover pot roast from the night before. I read it, but wasn't interested in the roast. First, I had something more important to check out. I quickly went into the bedroom and into her side of the dresser.

The black bikini had to be somewhere in the dresser. At the very least, it had to be in the closet, or perhaps in the closet of the second bedroom, or maybe in with the towels or under the sink. I searched all over, but couldn't find it. I found two of her one-piece swimsuits, but not the little black one.

I also noticed half way through my search the missing teddies. I must have given her a half dozen of them over the years. All were small. All looked sexy. It was easy for a pretty girl with a big pair of boobs to look sexy in a teddy. She didn't wear them often, but they still had to be packed somewhere around the house.

As I searched through her things a second time I started to recall what each outfit looked like. The black bikini wasn't the smallest item of clothing she owned. Most of the teddies left even more exposed. Mostly they left her exposed on top. One of them also left her uncovered below. The outfits were naughty, nasty little things. I dreaded the thought of Jason seeing her in them.

Not Sandra! I couldn't believe Sandra would let anyone see her in such a thing. She liked getting Teddies as presents for special occasions, like for Valentine's Day or once when I gave her a little elf costume for Christmas, but no way would she wear them for a near stranger! She seldom wore them even for me, so she certainly wouldn't wear them for Jason and especially not for a photographer - if the photographer even existed. The part about the photographer was probably fiction, but I wasn't so sure about Jason. He was the type of guy who would try to get away with as much as possible. I imagined him teasing her ever so gently, each time asking her to pose in a slightly more provocative pose. He would start her out standing just like she was on the beach. Later he would ask her to lie down and maybe take some provocative poses of her on a bed or maybe sitting with fluffy pillows all around.

Eventually, he would get around to putting her on all fours, bent over like a dog, her big boobs swinging down from her chest like two mighty melons. It didn't take long before I started to imagine Sandra posing in front of the camera with even less than a bikini or a little teddy. If she removed her top on the beach, then she might be willing to remove it in front of a camera too. It wouldn't take Jason long to get her topless, and then I wondered about all the provocative poses he would make her do all over again. Standing, laying, and especially on all fours. I could easily picture Jason asking her to bend over, like she did on the volleyball court, except without a top to get in the way. I imagined the wide-eyed look of the two men when they witnessed her oversized tits plunge straight down off her chest.