My Boss' Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
584 Followers

He handed me another piece of paper. It was a detailed plan. I was stunned when I read it. I could not believe this was going to happen to my wife, to my Becky. It would be worse than the whipping. I guess he could read my face.

"Don't worry. She'll love it. I'll explain just to make sure you understand. Each morning before you go to work, attach her wrist restraints to the corner of your bed, to spread her arms and keep her from escaping. Her legs won't be bound. Use the heavy chain in this box to bind her wrists to the headboard. Then, with these small gold chains and clamps, attach her nipples to her wrist restraints. That way, every movement she makes will pull on her nipples. Lubricate the butt plug and stick it up her ass. Insert the vibrator and turn it to high. Finally, put the leathers around her to hold the vibrator and butt plug in place."

"And leave her that way all day?"

"Yes, Bob. She should be left that way for at least eight hours. Now, as you can read, the first week she'll be hospitalized. The second week, use the smallest vibrator. The third week, you'll use the medium vibrator. The last week, the biggest one'll be used. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Bob, thanks for helping me train my slut. I appreciate it. In fact, I have a little bonus for you."

"What's that, Mr. Williams?"

"I'll be out of town for a week and I don't want Trudy neglected. I want you to spend your lunch hours in here with her each day."

I glanced at Trudy. She gave me a big sexy grin.

"You may fuck her all you want, but I want her to suck your cock for at least half an hour. Keeps her in training."

I couldn't believe it. My boss, Mr. Williams, had another slut besides my wife and he wanted her to suck my cock during lunch hour! He wanted me to help him train his sluts! Me! Bobby! I was elated by the very thought of helping him.

"And I want you to spend the night with Trudy this week. She's available and Becky will be in the hospital. There's no need for you to be alone."

Mr. Williams gave a demanding smile to Trudy. She blushed slightly and wiggled like a bitch in heat.

"I want you to whip Trudy for me, too, Bobby."

"No," Trudy said, both hands covering her ass. Her lower lip was quivering.

"Yes, Trudy, my little slut. You need a few and Bobby needs the practice. Tonight, show Bobby how to hang you by your feet. I want you to have ten across the back of your thighs tonight."

"Please, no, Mr. Williams," she whined as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Do it, Bob," he said to me. "Feel free to fuck Trudy any time you wish. And you really should fuck her ass since I know you can't have Becky that way. Any other questions?"

"No, sir."

He gave me a big smile and shook my hand.

"That's all. You may leave."

To be continued . . .

Please! Give me your comments.

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
584 Followers
12