My Boss' Slut Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
586 Followers

Becky put her arm around Trudy's shoulder to guide her back into the bedroom. Trudy was naked, having just gotten out of bed when Becky came home. I thought it was very sweet of Becky to be so kind and gentle to Trudy. Then I realized it was Becky's first time with another woman, too.

But this was Becky's idea. Trudy watched as Becky undressed which took a second. Besides not wearing much, Becky was becoming very adept at dressing and undressing quickly. I sat in the straight chair I pulled beside the bed to watch.

"You and Mr. Williams really want this, Bobby?" Trudy asked, looking at me.

"Yes, we do," I replied.

She nodded. Becky lay down beside her. Trudy gasped when Becky put her hand on Trudy's stomach.

"What do we do?" Trudy asked plaintively.

Surprise shot across Becky's face.

"Well, I've never done this either, so I really don't know. I bet we figure it out as we go along," she said lovingly. They went very slowly. Becky initiated most everything at first. Trudy lay there, legs slightly spread, hands by her side, as Becky began to play with her. Becky would ask softly, "Do you like that?" or "how does this feel?" I watched Becky. She knew a woman's body, she loved sex, and she was being slow and gentle.

Once Trudy shoved Becky's hands away. Becky slapped Trudy hard across the inside of her thigh and told her to never resist. Trudy sobbed and her resistance ceased. I realized Becky was a woman who happily knew what she wanted and was going to get it. She was very gentle but firm with Trudy. I learned some things about how to make love to a woman by watching my boss' slut, my wife, make love to my boss' secretary, my slut.

Trudy started to respond as Becky kissed, nibbled, caressed and touched her. They were beautiful together. Two lovely women pleasuring each other. Then, Becky slipped down between Trudy's legs and started eating her pussy, licking her clit. Trudy went nuts, screaming as she orgasmed again and again.

I knew everything was all right when Trudy recovered from her orgasms.

"My turn to eat you," she told Becky, rolling Becky on her back. Judging from Becky's response, Trudy was very good at eating another woman. Of course, with Becky it is hard to tell. She orgasms so wildly at everything. They went to sleep in each other's arms. I turned out the light and crawled in with them, snuggling up to Becky's back.

Becky whispered sleepily, "This slut sure love you, Bobby."

Trudy whispered, "So do I."

I called Mr. William Sunday morning. His wife answered. She had a lovely, feminine voice that made me wonder was she was like. She called him to the phone.

"Hello, Mr. Williams."

"Bob, how can I help you?"

"Your two sluts loved making love to each other. I'm calling to invite you to a Sunday brunch. We can watch the two of them and then fuck them."

"Sounds delightful. My wife is playing tennis at eleven. I'll be there shortly after she leaves."

When Mr. Williams arrived, the two of them greeted him at the door stark naked. We decided to fuck them first, so we could rest as we watched them. That was Mr. William's idea. It was the first time I had fucked my wife while Mr. Williams was there except that once in his office when he whipped her before we both fucked her. I fucked Becky while he fucked Trudy. We did it that way because the girls flipped a coin and Becky lost.

The two of them gave a delightful show for us. First they sixty-nined to suck up all the cum Mr. Williams and I left in them. Then, they used the two headed dildo Becky had bought. Mr. Williams and I were ready. This time I took Trudy. After the girls licked each other clean again, Mr. Williams took Trudy home.

I looked at my Becky lying on the bed, legs splayed, cum and pussy juice and sweat and saliva covering her. Her big tits were moving gently up and down as she breathed. The rings in her pussy and navel glittered and shone.

She was a beautiful, desirable woman. She was a true slut, my boss' slut. Most importantly, she was my wife.

To be concluded . . .

Please! Send me your comments!

E.Z.Riter
E.Z.Riter
586 Followers
12