My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before leaving the house I switched the vibe on low and put the control back in the drawer then set off jogging.

I thought of Ryan's cock as I jogged along the street with my little skirt bouncing up and down. I ignored the rude comments from a couple of builders working on a house and continued towards the park.

By the time I got there it felt like someone had upped the speed of the vibrator. I was getting quite worked up. My pussy was tingling and my inner thighs were wet. I started to regret putting the vibe in.

When I got to our fucking tree I remembered the times that Ryan had fucked me against it and started to cum. I stopped running, bent forward and held my knees for support.

I wasn't thinking about the skirt riding up my backside revealing my naked butt to the world. That was until a man on a bike suddenly flew passed me from behind. As he passed me he shouted,

"Nice buns!"

For once I didn't care; I had my orgasm to worry about.

Eventually the orgasm passed and I was able to stand up; but the vibe was still purring away inside me.

I started running again, albeit a bit slower.

I got out of the park and started going through a housing estate. There were people around and some youth were heading my way. I could feel another orgasm building.

As I got close to the youths the comments started.

"Fucking hell, her skirts short."

"She hasn't got a bra on."

"Doesn't look like she's got knickers on either, I'm sure I just got a flash of her cunt."

"Look at those nipples!"

As I passed them they must have turned to watch me.

"What a fucking ass. I'd like to get my hands on that."

"Fuck, she definitely hasn't got any knickers on."

All those comments moved my pending orgasm closer.

I turned another corner and saw some men working in a hole in the road. I'd have to pass them to get back to Ryan's house. As I got closer one of the men saw me and the comments started again.

"Flash your pussy for us."

"Show us your tits."

One man grabbed his balls and shouted,

"Want some of this meat luv?"

I was getting close to cumming and wasn't concentrating enough on the path. Just as I passed the workman's van another man got out of the side door. We went for the same piece of footpath at the same second and I ran into him.

He was about twice my size so I came off the worst. I bounced off him and went flying onto someone's front lawn.

Winded and shocked, I just lay there trying to work out what had happened. The vibrator was still running and my pussy was still throbbing.

The next thing that I knew I was looking up at 5 burly workmen in their mud covered clothes. I realised that my skirt was up round my waist and moved a hand to pull it down.

"Don't move luv," one of the men said, "Dave here is a first-aider; you'd better let him check you out before you move."

I put my hand back on the ground as the orgasm hit me. I started shaking and moaning. I could feel my pussy muscles convulsing.

"Fucking hell, she looks like she's cumming." I heard one of the men say.

"No, it'll be the shock from running into that fat bastard." Another said.


Dave (presumably) knelt down beside me and said,

"Relax luv, just stay where you are, you'll be okay in a minute. I'll soon get you checked out and you can get on your way.

If only he knew.

I stopped shaking as the orgasm subsided. I wanted, I needed, to pull my skirt down. My knees were apart, my pussy was open and dripping; and 5 men were looking at it. I could feel my face burning.


Dave reached out for my arm and ran his hands up it.

"Nothing obvious, can you move you hand please?"

I made a fist.

Dave did the same with my other arm.

I made another fist.

Dave's hand went to my shoulders and searched for any anomalies on my shoulders, neck and head.

"Good," he said, "everything seems to be normal there."

I started to sit up but Dave pressed down on my shoulder.

"Not yet, you could have damaged something lower down." He said.


Dave put his hand either side of my waist on my up-turned skirt and gently pressed.

"Does that hurt?" he said, then, "something's shaking in there, are you sure you feel okay?"

"Yes." I said as I went a brighter shade of red.


Dave stood up, went to my feet and knelt down again. He was at my feet and looking straight up to my open hole. I got that feeling in my guts and another rush in my pussy.

One of my legs was reasonable straight, but the other was bent at the knee with the foot close to my other knee.

Dave started on my straight leg and gently ran both hands up either side. He stopped about an inch from my throbbing pussy.

"It feels okay to me!" Dave said.

Dave's hands went to the foot of my other leg and gently lifted it up. He looked me straight in my eyes as he gently straightened my leg and put it down close to my other leg. At least my pussy was no longer open.

Dave's hands started sliding up that leg. Just as he got close to my pussy I came again. As the waves of ecstasy flooded over me I started moaning and shake – again. I looked up and saw 10 eyes still staring down at me.

"What's happening Dave?" One of the men asked. "What's wrong with her?"

Dave had a puzzled look on his face.

"Are you......" Dave started to say then he smiled and said, "You are aren't you?"

I was starting to feel more in control so I jumped up and ran like hell. My skirt was taking it's time falling back to its proper place, but I just kept going.

I was still on an adrenaline high when I got back to Ryan's house. I ran upstairs to our room and grabbed the remote control. The strange thing was, instead of turning it off, I turned it up to full. I lay on the bed and had yet another orgasm, one of the most intensive ever.


What was wrong with me? Why had that horrible experience got me so aroused? Did I actually like men seeing me naked? No, no, that wasn't possible. I'm not that type of girl. My naked body is for me and Ryan to see, no one else.

I managed to put my confusion to one side for a while and dozed off. When I woke up I stripped and went and had a shower.

Feeling much better I put a dress on and went downstairs. Tom was there watching television. I got a bite to eat and joined him. The programme was boring, I started thinking, searching for answers. The suddenly I remembered the vibe. It was still inside me.

"Shit, I'm even getting used to having that thing inside me. What's wrong with me?"

A few minutes later Ryan came in, I jumped up and ran to hug him. We went upstairs and as soon as we got in our room I unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Take me!" I said. Then I remembered the vibe, "but before you do there's a little thing inside me that you'll have to remove."

Ryan grinned,

"Wow TT your turning into a right sexaholic. Have you had it in all day?"

"Please!" I said, "Get it out and fuck me then I'll tell you everything."

He did, we did, and I did. Then I told him all about my concerns about myself.

Ryan smiled, kissed me then told me that I sounded quite normal to him. Okay, getting knocked to the ground isn't normal, but all my feelings where normal.

I felt a little better, but I wasn't totally convinced. It just didn't seem right.


The crazy thing was, each time that Ryan went for an interview I put the same clothes on, the vibe inside me (switched on) and went jogging. Okay, I had orgasms at different places and I didn't get knocked over; and I didn't deliberately flash anyone; but I did have a fantastic time.

Eventually Ryan got offered a job in a city about 30 miles away. We had about a week to find somewhere to live. Fortunately his new employer had given him a list of estate agents and suggested areas of the city to live in.

For the next 3 days we got an early train to the city and spent the entire day looking for somewhere to rent. On the third day we found somewhere. It's a one bedroom apartment in a small block. It's quite modern, but has very little furniture.

The deposit that we had to put on the apartment took nearly everything that we had left from out student loans. Ryan wouldn't get paid until the end of the following month so we were going to have to be very careful with money for a few weeks.

Ryan's father drove us there the day before Ryan's first big day working for a living. His father was really good; he helped us do all the things that you should do when moving into a house so that you can't get ripped-off.

We had a car full of bags and boxes that we had to carry up to the apartment on the third floor. On each trip it was always,

"Ladies first,"

And Ryan's father went up behind me. He must have had a few good looks up my short skirt, especially as I had to bend over to put bags down, to open doors etc. For once I didn't care, I was so happy getting a place of our own, and after all, he's nearly family.

We were both really grateful and I gave Ryan's dad a big hug and kiss on his cheek before he left us.


Our first apartment
==============
It was great having a place of our own. We celebrated that night with a take-away and a good fucking.

The third floor apartment had no curtains or blinds and there were other apartment blocks out the front. When it got dark we could see into some of the other apartments; so I guess that they would be able to see into ours.

Ryan told me to ignore that fact; no one would bother looking at us. I wasn't that sure, but I was so happy that when Ryan undressed me in the living room I didn't object.


We got up early the next morning so that Ryan had plenty of time to get to his first day of work. The plan was that I would spend the first day cleaning the place, then get out, find out what was where, and start looking for a job.

A few minutes after starting the cleaning I realised that I was going to get all sweaty and dirty. I thought for a minute; no one else was in the apartment and I wasn't expecting anyone to call so I decided that if I did all the cleaning without any clothes on I could have a shower just before Ryan got home and I would still have a clean skirt and top.

So I did.

Late afternoon I had just about finished when I got a phone call from Ryan telling me that he would be home in about half an hour. He sounded happy so I decided that I'd give him a nice surprise as soon as he got home. I put the cleaning stuff away and went and had a shower.

I heard the doorbell ring (we only had one key at that stage) so I ran to the door still naked. I flung the door open and shouted,

"Surprise....... Oh shit!" I slammed the door shut then opened it enough to put my head round.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"We're your new neighbours; we've come to welcome you and give you these."

The woman held out a bunch of flowers while the man smiled at me.

Just then Ryan appeared on the Landing.

"TT, don't be rude, invite our new neighbours in." He said as he pushed the door open.

I made a run for the bedroom. Our new neighbours had seen me full frontal when I opened the door, and they were now watching my butt as I run away from them.

I heard Ryan say,

"Sorry about that, my girlfriend's a bit shy."

"That's okay; we shouldn't have come without warning. Here, you've obviously got a lot to do, we'll leave you to get on with it. If there's anything that you want to know about the area please come and see us; we're at number 37 over the landing. By the way we're John and Sandra."

I heard Ryan tell them our names, then they left.

I came out to Ryan and apologised to him. He told me that it was okay, and that we must get a spy hole put in the door, and another key cut.

I then asked him if we could start again.

Ryan went out onto the landing and shut the door. A few seconds later he knocked on the door and I opened it,

"Surprise!"

We had a pleasant evening.


The next morning after Ryan left for work I got my laptop out and started looking for jobs.

By lunchtime I'd given up and decided to go for a walk to get to know the place a bit better.

Then I had an idea, why don't I go for a jog? I could cover a lot more ground and get some exercise on the way. I got changed into my white tennis skirt and the same top that I'd worn on that horrible day when I'd collided with a road worker.

As I checked myself out in the mirror my body took control over my brain again. I'd sworn to myself that I would never go out jogging again with the vibrator inside me, but there I was pushing the damn thing up my pussy.

What was I doing? Sex was starting to control my life. I switched it on low, shivered a bit as it burst into life, and pulled my top down a bit so that my now hard nipples were poking through the lace holes.

I got the key and let myself out, hid the key and started down the stairs.

I'd got down 2 flights of stairs when I met our neighbours coming up. Thinking about what happened the previous evening I wanted to ignore them and keep going, but I couldn't; they were our neighbours, and probably nice people.

"Hi!" I said, "Look, I want to apologise for last night, it was very rude of me to slam the door like that and then to run off. I shouldn't have done it and I'm sorry."

"That's okay," Sandra said. "I used to surprise John like that when we first got together. We'll have to get together for a coffee sometime."

As Sandra was talking I looked at John and smiled. He was looking me up and down. That got me embarrassed and more aware that my nipples were poking through my top and the vibe was purring away in my pussy.

"I'm just off out for a run, I'll come over sometime and we can get to know each other better." I said.

"Okay, have a good run." Sandra said and we all got on our way.

The fresh air hit me as soon as I got outside and started running. I felt my nipples harden even more and the air rush passed my naked pussy.

Off I went down the road, not sure where I was going. I didn't intend going too far, I didn't want to get lost. I was happy that there weren't many people around.

I jogged round a few streets and passed a park and came to a busy shopping street. I didn't want to run down there with a flushed face, throbbing pussy and my nipples poking out of my top. I wasn't ready to have an orgasm with so many people around.

WASN'T READY!

WTF was I thinking, Of course I wasn't ready. I'd NEVER be ready for that. I just couldn't do anything like that. Shit, was that my body trying for control my mind again?

I turned round and headed back home. I was 2 streets from home when I felt the orgasm building. I wasn't sure that I could make it home so I looked round and, seeing no one, I ducked behind a parked car.

I leaned against a wall and bent forward putting my hands on my knees.

A few seconds later it arrived.

"Aaaarrrgggghhh." I uttered and started shaking.

Just as I started to come down I heard something behind me. I stood up straight and turned round.

Shit, there was a big, fat, ugly, caring traffic warden stood behind me. I saw a camera in his hand.

"Are you all right Miss?" he asked.

"Err yes. I was just getting my breath back. I'll be okay in a minute. Thank you for your concern.

"Are you sure? I can call for an ambulance if you want." He said.

"No, it's okay. I'll be fine in a minute thank you."

"Right, I'll be off then." The man said and he turned and walked away.

Shit! I was bent over; he'll have been able to see my naked butt and pussy. I hope he wasn't bright enough to take a photo.

That thought triggered a mini orgasm. I shook myself and started jogging again.


The next afternoon when I went jogging I decided to go into the park. Again, I couldn't stop myself from pushing the vibe up my pussy and turning it on; this time, up a notch. I think that going into the park was a sub-conscious decision; I must have known that I was going to cum at least once.


The park turned out to be quite big. It had a football pitch, wooded area, a small stream train running through it and a big kids play area.

I jogged round the football pitch and the through the woods. Just as I got to the end of the woods the first orgasm hit me. I stopped and leaned against a tree until I could get going again. Fortunately, the park was really quiet. I'd only seen one old couple walking through.

I ran on, passed the kids play area and came to the other end of the park. There was a little car park (empty) then a main road. As I turned to go back I felt another orgasm building. As I got to the kids play area I had a crazy idea. There was no one there, and no one in sight anywhere.

I went over to the climbing frame and climbed up a bit. I wasn't sure that I could hold back until I got into the position that I wanted.

I sat on one of the crossbars (it was cold on my butt) then slid back so that my spread knees were over the bar. Then I lowered myself backwards so that I was hanging upside down. Gravity had sent my skirt close to my face and I was total exposed from waist to ankles.

I wanted to experience an orgasm while upside down. I reached up and touched my clit. Within seconds it hit me. It was slightly different – still good. I think that the extra blood in my head caused it. I wondered if having one after being upside down for a lot longer would make it even better. I thought about bringing Ryan there late one night and letting him fuck me while I was upside down. I didn't work out how we could do that.

As I calmed down I looked round. I saw swings, a see-saw, climbing ropes and a little fort with little slides for the little kids.

The climbing ropes looked interesting. I pulled myself up, climbed down and went over to the ropes. Could I climb up and then slide down with the rope pressing against my pussy?

I looked all around and couldn't see anyone. I jumped up and grabbed the rope. It was hard work, but I managed to get to the top – only about 15 feet.

Holding onto the top bar with one hand, I adjusted the rope so that it went over my pubic bone and pussy (it pressed on my clit). I wrapped my legs round it and gripped it with my legs. I let go of the top bar and gripped the rope with my hands.

Hoping that I wouldn't get rope burn on my pussy, I eased my grip and started slowly sliding. I'd only got about a third of the way down when I got hit with a big one. I gripped the rope hard.

"Fuck that was good." I thought.

As the orgasm subsided I loosened my grip. A couple of feet later another one hit me.

Shit, I'm going to come here every day. I've got to bring Ryan so that he can see the effect it has on me.

Another couple of feet lower and I had another one.

My feet reached the ground and I stood there calming down.

Then I heard a voice,

"Hello little girl, where's your mummy? You shouldn't really be climbing those ropes without your parents being here."

I looked round. It was an elderly man with a dog on a long lead.

The dog walked over to me and started sniffing at my pussy. I pushed it away but it came back. I had to push it away again before the man pulled it away.

Putting on my best little girl voice I said,

"My daddy is just over there, he'll be here in a minute. He lets me climb on these ropes and he knows I'll be careful." I said.

The man told me to be careful then walked off.


I decided that I'd had enough for that day and headed back home. As I jogged I felt a bit guilty, thinking,

"What a slut! Why did I do that? What's wrong with me? I've got to stop doing these things; but I just knew that I wouldn't stop."

When I told Ryan all about it that night he told me that we were going to go back there one night.


I went back there on a few of my afternoon jogs. Most of the times I couldn't have any fun because there were people around; but I did manage to have some fun a couple of times.