My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried. I knelt down and unzipped the man's trousers and took his cock into my mouth. As I was sucking I felt 2 hands on my hips gently pulling me up. The hands weren't hurting me and were not aggressive in any way so I kept working on the cock and slowly got to my feet. I was bent at the waist as the hands went to the inside of my legs and pushed my feet apart.

I lost my rhythm a bit as some fingers started playing with my soaking pussy. I started getting finger fucked while I my head was bobbing up and down on this guy's cock.

I don't know if this guy had taken Viagra or not, but it took forever to get him to cum. I finally felt his cock harden even more so I backed off him and 2 seconds later my face was dripping in his cum.

As I turned and ran back to the stage I saw Anna and Emma stood next to Jackie with blobs of white cum all over their faces and chest.

Clara was last, and later on she told me that the man that she'd chosen must have taken a double dose of Viagra. Either that or she'd lost her touch. She told me that she needed to find another man to prove that it wasn't her.


Event 5
--------
This was another oral sex race. While we were in the audience giving the blowjobs, 5 benches had been put on the stage and Jackie asked the audience which women wanted to be eaten by the competitors. When she said that I had a horrible vision of me been lumbered with some 80 year old granny.

Fortunately Jackie selected 5 youngish looking women and they were asked to come on down to the stage. They were then asked to select a competitor and go to a bench and lay down with their feet facing the audience.

When Jackie said "Go" we had to remove the woman's lower clothing and dive onto their pussies.

Unfortunately I was chosen by a woman wearing trousers and they took ages to get off. Fortunately she wasn't wearing knickers; and she shaved. When Jackie told us what the event was my other horrible thought was that I'd get lumbered with a woman with a horrible, matted jungle.

I filled my mouth with saliva and got to work licking and chewing her clit. I didn't think that I was doing too bad as the woman was moaning and moving her hips up and down. I started tasting her juices and pushed my tongue into her hole then went back to her clit.

She started bucking up and down and pulled my face harder into her pussy and I felt a rush of her juices on my face. The woman relaxed and let go of my head.

I stood up and saw that Emma was already stood next to Jackie. I went and stood next to Emma and we watched the others finish off their woman.

When the women went back to their tables only 3 of them got dressed before doing so. The other 2 went back bottomless.


Event 6
--------
This was announced as weight lifting. When Jackie said that, my heart dropped. All the others were much bigger than me. I didn't stand a chance.

I got a little happier when Jackie uncovered what we had to lift, and explained the competition to us.

On the table were 5 identical dildos and some small wrights. On one end of the dildos was a bulb about 3 inches in diameter and on the other end was a ring for the weights to be attached.

We were each given one of the dildos, told to stand in a line with our feet well apart and inset the dildo into our pussies.

Jackie gave the weights to belt girl and told her to go to each contestant in turn and keep hooking weights on the end of the dildo until it fell out. When they fell out Jackie would count the number of weights that were hooked on.

I was in the middle of the line and watched 3 girls go before me. You should have seen their faces as they strained to keep their dildo in. To be fair, my face must have looked the same when it was my turn. I have never tried to squeeze my pussy muscles as much as I did then.

When my dildo dropped out my pussy I felt as though I'd been fucked for 24 hours non-stop. The thing was, after my go I still stood there with my legs open. What was I thinking of? Even when I realised how I was stood I still stayed like that.

The other 2 girls had their turn then Jackie announced the results. I was truly amazed when Jackie announced that I had won. I guess that all the walking around with a vibrator in my pussy had paid off.


Event 7
--------
Jackie announced that there was only 1 event left, and that 2 of the contestants had won 2 events each. The last event was to be a tie-breaker.

I did a quick check in my mind of the events so far and realised that both Clara and I had won 2 events each. The tie-breaker was between Clara and me.

Jackie then said that the easiest way to describe the final event was to say that it was a test of staying power and pleasure level breaking point.

The curtain behind us opened and there were 5 Sybian machines lined up.

Now I'd seen these machines in action on the internet and often wondered what it would be like, but when I was faced with using one in front of dozens of people I got all nervous and embarrassed.

Jackie explained that the red button on the little box that was on the floor in front of the Sybian machines was the 'stop' button. The winner of the contest was the girl who hit their red button last.

We were then told to mount our Sybian and hit the green button when told to do so.

As I impaled myself on the machine I felt a bit of it rest on my clit. It felt good, and that was before I switched it on.

Jackie gave the word and I hit the green button.

"Ooow, arrrgh, ooooh, arrrgh, fuuuuuck, arrrgh." Wow! That was amazing. I instantly decided that I wanted one of those machines. When I'd got over the initial shock I managed to turn and look at Emma and Clara. Both of them were in heaven.

I relaxed and sank into my own heaven thinking that I could stay there for ever.

After a couple of minutes belt girl came to each of us and adjusted the controls. It turned out that all the machines had been set on low and belt girl had turned them up to full. My AF started going up quicker than I could count and I started cumming.

OMG! I couldn't stop cumming. ON and on and on it kept going and I kept cumming. I was totally oblivious to everyone watching me and what was going on around me.

In the end it was a case of pass out or hit the red button. I chose the latter and sat there for ages before managing to look around. I was surprised to see Anna and Maria standing next to Jackie and Emma just pushing herself up on to her feet. The only one still cumming was Clara. She kept cumming for about 2 minutes more before she hit her red button; and it took another 2 minutes for her to manage to get to her feet.

The curtains on the stage closed and Jackie announced the results of the Sex Olympics; Emma was third, I was second and Clara was the winner.


The curtains opened again and I saw the medals stand. We were told to go and take our positions for the medals presentation.

Belt girl came out with a tray covered with a cloth. Jackie then presented Emma with her bronze medal; but it wasn't a conventional medal, it was a bronze coloured dildo with a ribbon attached.

Jackie then presented me with a silver dildo and Clara with a gold dildo while the audience applauded us.


When things went quiet Jackie announced that there would be a 10 minute interval then the winners would get the second part of their prize.

None of us could be bothered to ask Jackie what the second part was and we were very grateful to be taken to a table to sit and have a long drink.

Five minutes later Jackie took us to the changing room round the back and told us to have a very quick shower.


Part 2 of the evening was a bit late starting and 3 naked and slightly refreshed girls were led on to the stage by Jackie. When we stood there I looked down at all our legs and saw that we were all standing with our feet about shoulder width apart. Why had we all done that?

Jackie then announced that the 3 medal winners were about to receive the second part of their prize.

The curtains opened and there were gasps of surprise from the audience. Jackie told us to turn round and I too gasped. There were 3 of the large wooden 'X's that I had been strapped to when I had been there with Ryan. Stood at the front of each 'X' was a very muscular hunk wearing just a thong that was struggling to conceal what was underneath. I just didn't think that I could survive another session like the last one I'd had on one of those 'X's.

I looked at Clara and Emma. Both had big grins on their faces.

While we were standing there belt girl appeared and strapped the microphones round our necks again.

The 3 hunks walked up to us and led us to the 'X's, lifted us on, and strapped us down. I looked up and saw each of our pussies on the big screen televisions.

I'd had a shower 5 minutes ago but my pussy was just as wet as it had been when I came off the Sybian.

Oil was dripped on my body and my hunk massaged me, everywhere except my pussy and nipples. It felt good and I tried to relax but I just couldn't, probably because I had a good idea of what was to follow.

I wasn't disappointed either.

A magic wand (that's what Clara had told me the microphone vibrator thing was called) was lowered and the hulk used it on my nipples.

The anticipation had kept me simmering just at an AF of 9, and shortly after the magic wand touched my very sensitive nipples I started cumming. My body rose up (as much as it could) and I was shaking and jerking. I started getting a bit vocal and I could hear myself begging to be fucked. I could also hear Clara and Emma begging to be fucked over the loudspeaker system.

Once when I opened my eyes for a second I could see all 3 of our pussies on the television screens.

The 'torture' got worse as the hulk moved the magic wand to my pussy.

I was screaming my head off. I really did need that big cock inside me.

The hulk was really teasing me. He'd massage my pussy for a minute, then back off and make me wait. He did this over and over. I was so frustrated.

One time when I opened my eyes, when the wand wasn't touching me, I looked at the big screen and saw my pussy muscles having spasms like they were trying to suck something in. I saw Emma's pussy doing the same. Another time when I looked I saw my pussy squirt some liquid out.

The hulk moved to my head and teased my face with his massive cock. He ran the end of it all over my face. When I tried to get my mouth over the end of it he backed off. This was a totally different type of cock teasing to what I'd come across before.

He moved back to my pussy and 'tortured' me some more with the magic wand. Just as I was thinking that I might pass out I got my wish. That massive cock invaded my body. At first I just sighed with relief then as his cock started to move in and out my orgasm went to another level.

In and out that cock went as my body convulsed and strained against my restraints.

Was that man taking triple doses of Viagra? On and on his pounding went. It was only when my body started to run out of the ability to jerk about that I felt his cock release its load into me.

The cock pulled out of me and I lay there unable to do anything other than breath. After what seemed like hours I looked at the screen and saw that Emma was like me. Clara though, was still being fucked by her hulk. She looked just like I had felt a few minutes earlier. The only difference was that her magnificent breasts were going up and down as her chest took dozens of quick, deep breaths.

Clara got her satisfaction and the screens displayed 3 limp, totally satisfied, naked girl's bodies, all with cum seeping out of their pussies.

Jackie came back on the stage and said that she hoped that we had enjoyed our prize. None of us answered.

What Jackie did next surprised me, but I was in no position to say or do anything about it. She invited members of the audience to come up onto the stage and inspect us.

People from the audience came up and stood around us. As first I was too knackered to care, but I soon started to get embarrassed. I was covered in sweat, my hair was all matted with sweat, my nipples were rock hard, my pussy was spread wide with juices running and dripping out, and I was strapped down to that big 'X'. I felt like a slab of meat on the counter in a butcher's shop.

People started talking about me as if I wasn't there; then they started touching me. I thought about the butcher's shop again.

One man felt my nipples and I heard a comment about how hard they were.

Another asked a female stood next to him if her hole stayed so open after she'd been fucked.

Some fingers spread my labia and said,

"Look, she's had her hood pierced."

I was trying to ignore all this by looking at the television screens. I watched as men and women prodded Clara and Emma's solid breasts. I guessed that some of the women were jealous.


Eventually, Jackie asked the audience to return to their seats and belt girl came and released us. We all had red marks all round our wrists and ankles.

Belt girl led us back to the changing room where we all had another shower.

We were just sat there, still totally naked, when Jackie came in along with a middle-aged man that I'd never seen before. Jackie asked us if we were okay, thanked us for all our help then asked us if we had enjoyed ourselves. We just grinned.

Jackie then introduced the man as Clive. He told us that he'd really enjoyed the show then asked us if we'd be interested in some more fun.

Clive continued to tell us that he was making a film and that he was looking for some extras for a couple of days. Clara asked what the film was about.

"It's about life in a college for young ladies and gentlemen where the ladies must be totally naked all the time but the men are fully clothed all the time."

Clara asked if the college was called 'Blanke Schande College'.

Clive laughed then continued,

"No, but my film is sort of based on it but with lots more sex and punishment."

Clara sat up straight and looked quite interested.

"It's extras that I'm looking for," Clive said, "but there will be quite a bit of sex involved for the extras, and I have a scene in mind that will be so much better if you; Tanya isn't it, will be in it."

I looked up, wondering what he was on about, but before I could ask, Emma asked Clive when it was. Clive told us that he needed us for 24 hours starting at lunch time later that day.

"That'll fit in with you won't it Tanya?" Clara asked.

"Yes, but...." I replied, but Clara cut me off by asking,

"What time, where, and what do we need with us?"

"12 o'clock, shall we say outside this club, and you don't need anything with you, we'll provide all the clothes, food and drink." Clive said.

Clara told Clive that we'd be there and Clive left.

"I need some sleep." Emma said.

We got up and walked to the exit with Jackie. When we got to the door Jackie again thanked us. Clara turned to Jackie and thanked her saying that she had made one of her fantasies come true, and introduced her to someone who was about to make another of her fantasies come true.

We quietly walked back to the villa. It was around 3 o'clock in the morning and we saw no one.


DAY 21
---------
I woke up and saw that it was 10:30. I felt a lot better, but my pussy was a little sore.

Clara was in the shower, but Emma was still asleep. I woke her.

While Emma and I had a shower Clara went to get a baguette for breakfast. When she got back I asked her if she'd gone dressed like that. She said that she had, and that a man had served her.

Clara was wearing just her see-through top that stopped half way down her stomach leaving both her butt and newly shaved pussy exposed.

While we were eating we talked about the previous night and what we were about to do. We were all happy about everything, but a little nervous about what we were about to get in to. One urgent question was what we should wear to go to meet Clive.

Clara's answer was 'nothing', on the basis that Clive had said that we didn't need anything with us.

Both Emma and I weren't sure, but in the end Clara got her way.

Before we set off I skyped Ryan at work and gave him a quick update, promising to give him the full details the following night. Ryan wasn't too happy but it wasn't because of what I had been up to, or what I was about to do; it was because we weren't having much time together, even on skype.

I promised that I'd make it up to him when I got back home.


We all walked out of the villa and down the street, totally naked – again. This time it was mid-day with more chance of people seeing us.

People did see us, even a police car that drove passed; but we got to the club without incident.

We'd been sat on the little wall outside the club for about 15 minutes when a minibus pulled up and Clive got out.

"Do you girls ever wear any clothes?" he asked.

"I thought that you said that you'd provide everything?" Emma said.

"And I will, when we get to where we're going."

"Whatever!" Emma said as we got in to the minibus.


There were 4 other girls and 3 guys in there. All were wearing clothes. I got embarrassed.

As the minibus drove out of Magaluf we got talking to the others and discovered that they too were going to be extras; and they too didn't know more other than that sex was involved.

I looked at the guys,

"Not bad," I thought, "getting fucked by them could be quite nice."

Clara was obviously thinking the same, her nipples were rock hard and she was sitting with her knees apart.


The journey took about an hour and we arrived at a big villa just outside a little village up in the hills. Someone had a lot of money.

We went in and Clive told us to get some food and gather at one end of the pool. There were 12 girls and 8 guys there

When we were all there he told us that the film was a documentary to promote the college and that he was going to shoot a number of scenes that on face value would mean nothing to us. Shooting would go on until the sun went down, and start again as soon it came up again. Some of the shooting would be at the villa, some in an unused school just down the road, and some in the village.

He told us that there would always be food and soft drinks where we'd already got some and that no one was to drink any alcohol. If we weren't needed for a shoot we were to hang around the pool and not to go wandering around the place. Girls were to stay totally naked all the time and the guys were to wear speedos round the pool. When clothes were needed they would be provided.

The girls that still had clothes on and the guys were told to follow him to wardrobe. A few minutes later naked girls and guys in speedos re-appeared and spread out around the pool.


Scene 1
--------
Clive appeared and told all the girls to follow him. He led us to the old school and into one of the classrooms that had been cleaned-up. It still had about a dozen desks (with books on them) there, all facing a blackboard. There was a man dressed in an academic robe standing at the front.

We were told to sit at a desk and look like we were interested in the lecture. One girl who had sat on the front row was told go and sit at the back and what I presume was one of the female stars (totally naked) of the film came in and sat in the now vacant seat.

The fake lecture started and the camera scanned round the room. It then focused on the star, who was messing about and opening her legs to tease the lecturer. This went on for a couple of minutes then the star was told to stand up and bend over her desk.

She then had her butt caned until there were red marks all over it.

'Cut' was shouted and we were all told to go back to the pool.


Scene 2
--------
Clara and 4 of the guys were selected and they disappeared.