My Boyfriend's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
I was her first woman, and he was my first black guy.
3k words
4.3
41.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER FIRST AND MINE

My friend Kim and I have never been big on secrecy. We don't share minute-by-minute accounts of our sex lives, but we usually know if the other is satisfied with what's going on. A couple weeks ago, she told me about an amazing night she'd had with her boyfriend Todd and a friend of his. It wasn't your typical story of two guys sharing a woman. She walked in on them when Todd's friend was sucking his dick, and she got so turned on that she joined them. She joked that every guy fantasizes about what she actually got.

"They don't really want that, you know," I told her.

"I know, Joy, but they all say they do," Kim said. "Anyhow, I liked it so much that I wanna give him the same thing for his birthday."

"You're gonna let him watch you with another girl?" Kim didn't say anything. She gave me a look, and I knew what she was saying.

She knew from our previous conversations that I'd experimented a little in college, but I hadn't done anything since. I knew from those same conversations that she hadn't even done that much. The truth is, I wasn't really thinking about what I should say. Todd is tall, really muscular, and he has a deep, comfortable voice that reminds me of Michael Dorn when he's not playing Worf. I'd seen the bulge in his shorts once or twice when he joined us at the city pool. I wasn't sure how long his dick was, but it was wide enough for me to believe her descriptions of what it's like when he fucks her. Also, I'd never had a black guy before. If my ancestors were any more northern, I'd have flying reindeer in my back yard. It didn't hurt that Kim's pretty cute herself. One of her grandmothers is from Brazil, so she comes by that just-slightly-tanned look naturally, and she sometimes puts her hair in pigtails. When I read stories about normally straight women getting together, I usually picture one of them looking like her.

I don't know what she saw in my expression, but she said, "So you'll do it?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered, trying not to give away my enthusiasm.

We worked out a plan that she would take Todd to dinner and tell him that he had one more present, then bring him to my apartment. She texted me when they left the restaurant so I'd be home when I needed to but I didn't have to spend all night there. While Todd was knocking on my door, I heard Kim telling him, "When you see your gift, you'll jump for joy."

When I opened the door, he said, "Oh, hi, Joy!" Kim and I both waited. "Oh, 'joy,' I get it now," he said. After a moment, he asked, "So, what's the present?"

"I am," I explained. When he still didn't understand, I said, "I've got Indigo Girls and Melissa Etheridge on the playlist. What's that make you think of?"

"Oh," he said. Then he perked up. "Oh!"

Kim told him, "You keep saying how you'd like to see us together. I told you I was taking you out for dinner and a show. Here's the show!"

"But I was—" Todd realized what he was getting. "Um, thanks?"

Neither of them knew quite where we should start, but I had an idea. I motioned Kim to join me on the couch and recreated a scene I'd watched once. It was the requisite girl-on-girl scene in an otherwise mainstream porn. "Oh, Kim, I'm so bummed that my parents won't let me go with you on that trip over Spring Break. I get so horny here at this all-girls' college, and now I won't even have my friends around."

Kim picked up her cue. "That's 'cause you're a freshman, so you're not used to it. I had the same problem last year, but I found a way around it."

"What's that, Kim?"

"Well, we're not allowed to have boys in our rooms, but girls are fun too!" She put her hand on my cheek and pulled me to her. I kissed her on the nose. She kissed me on the cheek. I bowed my head down and kissed her on the neck. When I raised my head, Kim kissed me on the lips. At first we just pecked each other a few times. Kim looked to the side, no doubt making sure that Todd was enjoying this. On her next kiss, I opened my mouth and she did the same. I looked to the side and Todd was already rubbing his crotch. We didn't close our mouths, but our tongues touched each other. Never mind Todd, I was getting excited now. I moved my free hand to her hip and pulled it in. Kim brought her leg up and moved forward until I was on my back.

I rubbed her ass and said, "Oh, Kim, I love you so."

Kim rubbed my side near my boob and said, "I love you too, Joy." We kissed again and I pushed her up far enough that I could undo the first two buttons on her blouse. She got back up, and I did the same. Kim found the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. I was wearing a strapless white bra. I unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way. She wasn't wearing any bra! I decided to delay all our gratification. Instead of going straight for her tits, I pushed her back and lay on top of her as she'd done to me. "I'm glad you wore a soft bra," Kim said. I felt a hand behind me pulling the sides together. I knew Todd was unhooking it.

"Oh, no, Kim! Janitor Todd found us!"

"It's okay," Kim assured me. "He's caught me like this before, and he's cool with it."

I looked up at Todd and asked, "Is this true?"

Todd's voice went from Michael Dorn to LeVar Burton. "Yes!" I could see from the outline of his cock that he was telling the truth.

When Todd was finished unhooking my bra, I raised my chest and let Kim remove it. "That works too," she said." We kept our hands at shoulder level so Todd could see our boobs while we hugged and kissed.

I lifted myself up. "Feel 'em," I told her. She was tentative. I turned to Todd and said, "I think Kim might need me to guide her. She's never done it with a woman before. Is it okay if we stop the make-believe part?"

Kim pointed to his pants on the floor. He'd taken them off. "I'd say that's a yes," she said.

I looked up. I still couldn't tell how long his dick was, but it was two shades darker than the rest of his skin, the shade that racist dads probably picture in their nightmares. Kim put a hand on the side of each of my boobs and caressed them. I moved up, and she sucked my left tit into her mouth. "Just do what you like done to you," I told her. She let my tit out. She put her hands on my lower back and flicked her tongue across each nipple. "Is that what you like?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she answered.

"Then I'll do it for you," I told her, and I did. I sucked her right tit, the one closer to Todd, into my mouth and ground my hips into hers. Her hips rose to meet mine. I let go of her tit, and she sucked on my other tit.

"Let's go to bed!" she said. I couldn't tell whether that was genuine or just for Todd's sake, but I wasn't going to argue. I got off her and stripped down to my underwear. Kim did the same.

Todd had his dick out and had clearly stroked it a few times. He tried to put it back, but I pulled his underwear down to his knees. His cock was as long as I'd hoped. I wrapped my fist around it and stroked it once. "You'll get your chance soon enough," I promised him.

That gesture allowed Kim to get to the bed before me. She was lying there with her arms wide open. I climbed on top of her and kissed her again. When our lips separated, I kissed her neck. She put her hands on my ass and rubbed it. I arched my back so I could suck on her tits and rub my crotch into hers at the same time. When I sucked especially hard, she put her hand under my waistband and rubbed my ass directly. I moved back up and kissed the other side of her neck, and she reached further down, grazing my pussy. I stared at her for a moment and she nodded. I raised my hips, and Kim pushed the waistband down a little. I rolled off her and pulled them the rest of the way off. I heard Todd chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Todd was naked and jacking off out in the open. "You're shaved way closer than my girlfriend, and she's Brazilian!"

"Pure chance," I said. "I trimmed last week and I accidentally cut it back too far. It's almost back to the length I like to keep it."

Kim put her hand over my pussy and started running her palm over my landing strip. "Doesn't Joy have a beautiful pussy, Todd?" Todd grunted his agreement. She separated my lips with her fingertips and slid one finger in. Before long she had two fingers in and was giving me more pleasure than I'd had in months.

"I bet yours is just as beautiful, Kim," I managed to say.

Kim sat up. She turned toward me and said, "See for yourself." When I got up, she stretched her legs out, and I removed her last stitch of clothing.

"Oh, it is," I told her. "It looks good enough to eat!" Kim smiled and lay back. I'd seen her bush once when we were changing at the city pool, but that was last year, and I hadn't had a reason to think about it. Her pussy hairs were just long enough for me to sift through them with my fingers, something I like to do to myself when it's that length. "Do you like that?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she answered. It was more than the "mm-hmm" that you say when your roommate asks if the cable came back on, but not the deep kind that I expected her to say shortly. I lightly licked her pussy lips, first going back and forth and then drawing my tongue between them.

Kim squealed and squeezed her breasts. "Oh, yeah, eat me, Joy!"

"Yeah, eat her!" Todd said.

"You act like you're not getting this at home," I told Kim.

"I'm just excited 'cause it's my first time with a woman," she explained.

"Okay! I'll be gentle."

"Gentle, my ass," Kim said. "Don't hold back!"

I licked deeper and faster, occasionally rubbing her clit while I went. I stopped a couple times just to inhale the sweet aroma of her pussy. Then I decided to see whether she was really as ready as she said. I swung around until we were in a 69. I also wanted a view of Todd's cock, but I didn't get it yet. Kim didn't waste any time. She stuck her tongue up and touched my clit. "Oh, shit!" Todd said. I looked out and saw him shooting his cum into the air. It landed on my thigh. Kim didn't wait for Todd to return his attention to us. With her finger, she traced a spiral from the center of my pussy while she licked my clit. When her finger reached her tongue, she spiraled back in and pressed her "real" lips to my pussy lips. Not bad for a newcomer, I thought. When I looked up, I didn't see Todd where he'd been sitting.

"Lift up," Kim told me.

I did, but I asked, "What for?"

I felt something at my pussy, much too hard to be a tongue. The motion was very deliberate. When I looked down, Kim had guided Todd's cockhead to my opening. "Are you okay with this, Joy?" Kim asked.

"Definitely," I assured her. Kim separated my cunt lips, I moved backwards, and together we slid Todd's dick inside me. I hoped she couldn't tell that I'd been waiting all night—hell, the past two weeks—to have her boyfriend's cock inside me. I stopped licking her pussy long enough to see that she was licking his balls while he fucked me. It was every bit as thick as I'd hoped. "Fuck me, Todd!" I implored him. After two strokes, I knew that his long cock was getting longer. I didn't try to measure it, but he was reaching a spot that no other guy had. I couldn't see his cock from that angle, and it was driving me crazy. I literally couldn't imagine what Kim was seeing, at least not clearly enough for my own satisfaction. "Stop eating me for a minute," I told her.

She laid her head back. I arched my back and looked down. I could see his glorious ebony fuck-stick pistoning in and out of my ivory virgin pussy. Okay, not virgin by a long shot, but I'd never had anything that looked so exotic or felt so full inside me.

"Don't stop eating Kim," he said.

I looked back at him and replied, "You finish me, and we'll finish her together. Sound good?"

Kim didn't let him answer. "Sounds awesome!"

Todd went deeper with each thrust. Kim didn't even make separate motions for us. She just kept licking everywhere, seamlessly moving from his cock to my cunt or my clit. Soon Todd announced that he was coming. Between Kim's tongue, the feel of Todd's cock and the sudden image of me holding a mixed-race baby in my arms, I joined him. Kim, for her part, lapped all my juices and whatever part of Todd's load dripped out of me.

Once Todd stopped coming, we lay on either side of Kim. Each of us kissed a cheek while we ran our fingers through her pussy lips. We moved down and each sucked briefly on her firm breasts. We kissed lines down her belly until we got to her pussy. That was a little crowded, but I was able to lick her for a minute or so while Todd fingered her, and then we switched off. Kim put a hand over both our heads to keep us down there. We kept at this until she arched her back, and we knew what she wanted. I moved back up and circled her nipples with kisses, while Todd got in front of her. I saw him moving his cock into her pussy with the ease that only comes from familiarity, while she moaned, "Oh, Sweetie! Fuck me!" While that was going on, I moved up so my pussy was over her mouth. I could see his black cock going in and out of her white pussy, but it was quite as exciting as when the white pussy was mine. This time she held my butt down, keeping her mouth over my cunt so there was no air between us, and she licked my lips inside her mouth. "Mmmm," she was able to say. "It's even better straight from the fountain."

When she slipped her tongue back in, she touched the lower point where the lips meet, a spot that hadn't gotten any attention in a while. It was enough to put me over the top again. "Here I come, baby! Drink it up!"

Kim gurgled something that sounded like, "Give it to me, Honey!" I turned around, giving her easier access to swallow my juices, but also allowing me to lean down and do for her and Todd what she'd done for us earlier. The sight of his black dick going in and out of my mouth, up close, was an even bigger turn-on than watching it in my cunt.

"I'm coming, Babe!" Todd announced. He thrust up against her, but he pulled all the way out. A little spurt of cum came out, and I got to swallow it.

"No fair!" Kim complained.

"Sorry," I said. "Here you go." I quickly got his cock back inside her. Kim had stopped eating me, but I didn't mind. I was enjoying this show too much. When Todd couldn't fuck any more, he pulled out, and I got my first-ever close-up view of a cream pie. I'd seen my own from time to time, of course, but I could only see a small part of it without a mirror.

I tried to lick his cock back to life, but by now he was overly sensitive and lay down next to us. I moved to the other side, and Todd got to see us hug, kiss and squeeze each other a little more. I told Kim, "I wish I could fuck you too." She played with my clit a little as if she were stroking a cock. She gave me a look that I hoped Todd didn't notice. Rather than press my luck any further, I told them I needed to get up early the next morning. They dressed and left. Todd thanked me for a great evening, and Kim gave me the same look a second time.

Kim texted me today and followed up. She liked it so much that we're going to try to meet up again. I had to find a bathroom and masturbate when I saw the last line of her text. "You remember you said you wished you could fuck me? Well, I'll bring a strap-on."

"Is it black?" I asked.

Kim made a laughing emoticon. "Oh, you liked that, huh? Yeah, I'm not sure I've seen in any color BUT black."

Later I'm going to ask her if Todd has a brother or just a good-looking friend. I want to try it with another black guy, but preferably one who won't complicate my friendship with Kim.