My Bronze God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,244 Followers

"I understand...but what was it like to 'be with him'?" I asked.

A wry smile formed on his lips, "He is short and fat and never gets fully aroused..."

I told him about my meeting with WG.

"Her name is Ahlam," he said wistfully, "...she was in love with me."

"She still is," I said.

"She works for Mr. Punjabi and she hates it—she wants to be free of him—maybe one day I can return the favor to her."

I had been absentmindedly holding and stroking his beautiful, bronze cock. I felt it tremble in my hand. My thumb spread his pre-cum on his glans.I looked deep in his blue eyes and said, "I want to feel you inside me."

A genuine look of concern appeared on his face. "My little pretty-one, I don't want to hurt you."

"No," I said, "...I want you to make me yours—I want you to fuck me hard with that beautiful, bronze cock of yours!"

I pointed to a tube of lubricant I had intentionally placed on the bedside table.

Rahim groaned, and said, "You are a sexy little bitch, my pretty-one...how do you want it?"

"I want you on top of me," I whispered, and spread my legs wide for him.

I smiled as he opened the tube and applied some gel on his middle finger. We stared into each others' eyes as his finger rubbed the gel on my anus. He applied more gel and his finger gently popped through my opening. We continued gazing at one another as his finger pushed deeper-and-deeper inside of me. He withdrew his finger to the tip and pushed it inside me again to ensure my rectum was thoroughly lubricated.

He kneeled between my wide-split thighs and grasped my legs behind my knees and lifted me upwards. My anus was inches from his beautiful, bronze cock. He took hold of his cock and pressed the glans against my hole. He pushed forward. It hurt but my face remained stoic. He watched me carefully for any sign of pain, but I refused to show it.

Deeper and deeper he pushed his cock into me. I thought he was going to split me open but I fought hard to keep a small smile on my face. He slowly pushed into me until I could feel his scrotum resting on my bottom-cheeks. His cock was all the way inside me. I closed my eyes so he wouldn't see my pain.

He pulled out to the tip then pushed it inside me again. He fucked me slowly as I became accustomed to his size. Suddenly, he thrust deep inside me and his cockhead bumped my prostate.

"OOOHHHHH GOD" I screamed. I had never felt such intense pleasure in my life!

He quickened his tempo and fucked me with long, even strokes. Each time he pressed against my prostate I screamed my joy. This spurred him on. He fucked me long and hard.

The pain was gone—I felt nothing but incredible pleasure. I never knew it could be like this. I wrapped my legs around his back and thrust my hips upward to meet his every stroke. My throbbing cock pressed against his belly. Jolts of electricity coursed through my body. I could feel every vein and nuance of his cock as he fucked me harder-and-harder.

He fucked me like a madman now. I loved the feeling of his strong, masculine body pinning me to the bed as he impaled me on his cock. Our sounds of passion and lust filled the room. We were animals now and we grunted and groaned as we strained to cum.

I begged him to fuck me deeper and faster. He rammed his magnificent cock in-and-out of me. Suddenly, I felt his cock expand inside my asshole; he fucked me harder with shorter strokes; he screamed out; his cock shot load-after-load of hot cum inside me. I shouted as my balls exploded and I shot stream-after-stream of cum on our bellies. We jerked uncontrollably on the bed as we emptied our balls.

When we were drained, he collapsed on top of me. I could feel his cock deflating inside me but I locked my legs around him to keep him inside me. I held him tight and whispered in his ear.

He looked at me with wonderment and joy.

He said, "I love you, too, my little pretty-one."

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,244 Followers