My Brother Fucked Me Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then his tongue was in my mouth. Slippery hands on my breasts. I was gripping his steel-hard cock. My brother's cock, like it was the most important thing in the universe. You shouldn't be touching your brother's cock, I heard my mother say in my ear. But there I was, touching. Stroking. Both of us soaking and steaming hot.

I remember the exact moment his fingers breached my pussy. The instant his digits filled my wanting, grasping sex. I'd expected, I don't know, something fumbling. My other boyfriends had always approached my vagina like some foreign thing, and I doubted my clumsy little brother was going to be much better.

But as soon as the tips of his fingers slipped inside me, I felt like I was his. A puppet on his string. He held me there, supplicant. Even the smallest movement enough to shake me to my core.

We stood in the shower, loving each other. Worshipping each other's bodies. Moving in a strange, sibling concert. Our only reason for existence to get the other off.

My brother went first. I felt his dick swell lovely in my hand before it burst -- spewing forth like his car had only a little while before. Covering me, once again, in warm liquid.

But this time, I didn't feel anything but ecstasy. Like his cum somehow triggered mine. I abruptly shot from feeling good to feeling GOOD.

I gasped as the pleasure overtook me. I've never been vocal, but the screech escaped my lips. High pitched and aching. The orgasm exploded out of me at the same time. Illicit pleasure, evoked by my own brother's hand. By his spend. It squeezed me down and wrung me out.

I blinked myself back to consciousness on the floor of the tub. Kevin wrapped around me, holding me tight. Light kisses on the side of my neck. His hands now entangled in my hair. Shushing me as I shivered like a baby unable to be soothed.

All of it echoed in my ears. Kevin's low groans. My ardent cries. My brother's strong arms encircling me. Wetness everywhere: the shower, my brother's spend, my own cum, the oil, my tears.

"Oh Jacey," Kevin said. Again and again. "Oh Jacey. My dear, sweet sister. Oh Jacey I'm so sorry."

*

My brother wrapped me in a warm towel, holding me close while I shivered, inexplicably, in our steamy bathroom. The whole time he kept apologizing. I didn't know why. He had nothing to be sorry for. Not one damn thing.

"It's OK," I said through the trembles. "I did it, too."

Kevin spun me around and looked me in the eyes. Fuck he was so gorgeous. My sexy brother. Fuck.

Slowly, Kevin led me to my bedroom. I saw scratches on his back and realized they were from me. I don't know why -- I'd done a lot of very wrong things in that shower -- but the marks on my brother seemed to bother me the most.

When we got into my room, I saw my open book on my desk. Waiting for me. It sparked something in my mind for a moment. But then it was gone. I didn't have the energy to chase it. I climbed into bed, slipped under the covers, and let sleep overtake me.

*

"Jacey."

Someone was shaking my shoulder. I blinked my eyes open and saw Kevin hanging over me. His dark eyes running over my face with something that looked a lot like love.

"You OK?" Kevin asked.

"I fell asleep," I said, stating the obvious. I looked around my bedroom, like seeing it for the first time. How could such a familiar place feel so strange?

I gradually roused. Everything flooded back. Like opening a spigot, all those moments and emotions rushed into my mind. I couldn't make sense of it all. I never would. The bed felt warm. My brother's body warmer. Everything was fuzzy and strangely comforting.

Considering what we'd done, I knew I should feel ill. A twisting pinch in my stomach that screamed out the incorrectness of what I'd committed. That's your brother, your own flesh and blood, you needy slut. You jerked off your brother. Came on his fingers. What is WRONG with you? But for all that my remaining bit of rational brain was shouting, it was muffled from all the other contented things that were filling my mind. I felt, weirdly, accepting of it all. Even a bit blase.

I guess A can be for Amorous. There's nothing wrong with that, exactly.

"I'm fine," I said, "I'm sorry about before. I guess I kinda, I dunno, lost it."

"It's all right," Kevin said. He stroked my hair, lovingly.

"How are you?" I felt oddly fearful of how he would respond.

"Fine," Kevin said, mirroring my own word. "Better than fine, actually. Maybe kinda fantastic."

I smiled, broadly, despite myself.

"Jacey, that was more than I. You're incredible. My big sister is incredible." He mumbled that last bit to himself.

Kevin moved to kiss me, and I let him. His lips felt so warm on mine. Welcome. I became very aware of the fact that I was naked. That my brother, in my bed, was equally bare. I felt his hardness stiffen against my thighs. Warm honey leaked down my leg. Oh God. Not again. Please. Again.

My brother's tongue pressed at my lips, and I let him slide it in. He pressed his body against mine, so tight I felt like he was trying to squeeze me down. Like we couldn't ever get close enough.

As I kissed my sibling, I felt that same, hurtling dizziness as I had before in the shower. Like my body was taking the wheel, leaving my conscious mind to sit back and watch, powerless.

For some reason, I thought my brother was going to stop there. But he started kissing down my neck. Through the valley of my breasts. Over my tummy. He pushed my legs aside. I knew what he was about to do. But for some reason I was still surprised when he kissed my pussy.

Maybe it was the passion of it. I'd had boys go down on me before, but they always made it feel like a chore. The necessary step they had to make before they could get to the good stuff.

Kevin licked and slurped at my pussy like it was the only possible conclusion. As if eating me out was the ultimate goal of all existence. At least I just showered, I thought, stupidly, as my little brother went to town on my twat.

My brother. Oh damn. My baby brother was seeing my pussy. Smelling it. Tasting my essence on his talented tongue. Incest. The word came to my mind unbidden, like a strange little factoid. I'm having incest.

Maybe I would have stopped him. The logical bit of my brain had finally poked through and perhaps I would have paused things. But I didn't. Because at the moment that pesky i-word popped into my mind, my brother curled his tongue inside my pussy and my body responded in kind.

My back arched. My eyes rolled back. I shoved my pussy forward at my brother. My entire body supplicant to his sucking mouth and slippery tongue.

Like I said, I'd had a couple of couplings in my time. A few somewhat serious boyfriends, none of whom lasted all that long. Some random hookups -- I was at college, after all. I realized in that moment, as my brother brought me to my peak, that I'd never, truly orgasmed with any of them. Maybe I'd had little cums. Or tiny cum-like objects. Or maybe I'd never actually cum ever. Because this? This was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was more like a bomb. Blowing the top of my head clean off.

The pleasure spiked, like getting doused in endorphins. My body went taut -- muscles crushing down to eke out every molecule of ecstasy. Toes and fingers clenched so hard they'd ache for hours afterwards.

My chest burned and I realized I'd forgotten to breathe. I sucked in a huge, gasping gulp of air. Almost louder than a scream. I fell back onto the bed. I swear, it was like one of those dreams when you're falling. I landed on the mattress like I'd dropped there from the ceiling.

My orgasm wriggled out of me. My whole body shook in little spasms of pleasure. My eyes, my arms, my legs. I slowly came back to consciousness.

"Wow," Kevin said.

I saw he'd stopped licking me. Was watching me from between my legs, like looking at a piece of art. Glorious and glorifying.

"Wow is right," I said, then started to giggle. I'd cum so hard, I felt a little broken. I pulled my brother up so I could kiss him, and he let me. I tasted something salty on his lips and I realized it was me.

"Did I do OK?" Kevin asked, strangely self-conscious.

"Way more than OK," I told him.

"You're incredible, Jacey," he said, "Thank you."

"For letting you give me the best orgasm of my life?" I asked, almost laughing again. "Don't worry about it."

We lay in bed for a bit, appreciating each other. I felt my brother's cock pressing against my thigh. I realized I needed to return the favor. I slid my hand down and held his hardness. It felt so full in my palm. Masculine and strong, yet also strangely approachable. I never wanted to let go.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Kevin said.

"But I want to," I said, "You made me feel good. I want to return the favor."

"I appreciate it," Kevin said, "I don't want it to feel... what's the word? Like a business exchange?"

"Transactional," I said.

"Yes, that," Kevin said, "Besides, I'm sure you want to get back to studying. I've already taken up too much of your time."

I sat up in bed and stared over at my desk. Sure enough, my stack of texts, my special study notebook, were all sitting there, waiting expectantly. It was strange, but for the first time, I didn't have the urge to even look that way. Like, seeing all that stuff, I wasn't exactly sure what I was supposed to do with it. Read it, I guess? But why?

"That can wait," I said, "I want to take care of you."

I slid under the covers, grinning like a fool. There was my brother's hardness, all purple and pulsing. I gave him a couple of setup strokes, then opened my mouth and let him slip inside.

Feeling his hardness on my tongue was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. He felt hotter, fuller than I'd expected. But it was more than the physical. There was a larger connection there. An emotional whirlwind of desire and need. I'd given head before, of course. But it was nothing like this. And again, I wondered at what I'd actually been doing all these years.

I slurped up and down my brother's cock. Tasting and testing at what he liked. I used my fist too, gripping just enough to let the skin slide up and down on his shaft. Tongue and fingers. Mouth and palm. All working together to bring my brother to release.

Release. His end. I'd never wanted something so badly. I wanted my brother to feel the same pleasure he'd given me. I knew I could never make it so good. But a fraction, a sliver -- it would have to be enough.

My brother's cock swelled. He let out a hitching sob. Hot, slippery liquid burst into my mouth. It caught my throat, and I choked. Coughed. I steered his dick downward so his load would dump over my tongue. That was so much better.

Again, my brain tried to betray me. I'm swallowing my sibling's spend. My baby brother's baby batter is going in my tummy. If it was supposed to shame me, it didn't work. It only fueled me all the more.

Hungrily, I gulped down my brother's cum till there was nothing left. Then I licked him clean, lovingly. Like caring for something precious and perfect. Which, of course, it was.

His fingers were in my hair. He gently tugged me upwards. Same as before, we kissed. I had some of his cum on my lips, but he didn't care.

"That was amazing," Kevin said.

"I did ok?" I asked. It mattered to me so much for some reason.

"A-plus," Kevin said with a teasing smirk.

He knew that I'd take that.

*

Our day had been so full, we'd gone straight to dinner time without even noticing.

We both stumbled downstairs and raided the kitchen for what we could find. Neither of us could be called a good cook, but we boiled the crap out of some water and Kraft Mac and Cheese isn't the worst thing in the world. Honestly, I needed the carbs after everything we'd done.

"I guess you'll want to go back to studying now," Kevin said. He couldn't keep the pout from his voice.

I got up and started clearing our empty bowls.

"Why, what would you like to do?" I asked.

"We could watch a movie?"

"I'm sorry, Kevin," I said, "I need to get back to it."

He nodded, understanding.

After we cleaned up the kitchen, I went up to my bedroom. The whole way, I tried not to think about how I'd spent my day. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

What had I done? What were we doing? Had we rolled into a onetime thing? Or was this far more permanent? Was I in a relationship with my little brother? That didn't seem right. But I was struggling to see it any other way.

In the shower, that one time, it could be explained away. A mistake in the moment. Emotionally charged and out of control. But then we'd woken up naked in bed together and done it all again. Done more. That was less easy to explain. Once can be an accident. But twice is a choice.

Even that, I could live with it. The problem wasn't what we'd done already. It was what I knew, in my heart, I still wanted. That was the issue -- so thorny it scratched me up inside. Yet those same spines had lodged in me so deep, it'd shred me to get them out.

I sat down at my desk and stared at the pile of books. The whole day I'd been planning to have was so far gone, I couldn't retrace the shape of it. I reached for a text. Just opening the cover felt like an impossible weight. The words were out of focus. Getting through a sentence, all I could think about was all the other things I'd rather be doing in that moment.

I went to the top of the stairs. Kevin was on the couch, staring blankly at the TV.

"Movie sounds great," I said. I bounded down to cuddle with him on the couch.

*

Despite what you might assume, I did not do dirty stuff with my brother that night. Instead, we committed an act that was far, far worse.

We sat on the couch, snuggled against each other and watched a movie. I rested my head on his broad shoulder. He cradled my side and stroked my hair. We sat there, wrapped around each other like it was the most natural thing in the world.

After the movie was over, we did something even more hazardous. We talked. Kevin told me about his dreams of being a mechanic. I spoke about being an oncologist -- how one day I was going to cure cancer.

"And I'll custom your car so you can go pick up your Nobel Prize in style," Kevin said. And we both laughed. So easy and accepting.

Then, worst of all, we kissed and went to sleep. Separate beds sure, but still. God, how could we be so stupid?

I passed out that night, telling myself that the next day would be different. I'd go back to studying and Kevin would return to being my goofy, lunkhead of a little brother. But I knew that wasn't true. We'd done something far worse now than fool around. Physical pleasure is addictive but fleeting. Your mind can shove those urges away.

But love? That's a whole other, inescapable problem.

*

I woke up that morning, ready to take my study session to the max. One lost day wasn't so bad. I still had all Sunday plus free time between classes during the week to take this bad boy down.

But first, I told myself, I needed a shower. Standing under the hot water, soaping myself, my mind couldn't help but drift to the day before. My brother's muscular body encircling me in the dripping heat. But I stopped myself.

Once I was dry and dressed, in a comfy t-shirt and jeans, I sat down at my desk to start working. But then my stomach rumbled, and I realized I was hungry. So, I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I did something simple. Just a bowl of cereal. But of course I needed coffee so I set that up, as well.

OK. This was good. More than good. I was ready to go. I went upstairs. Placed my mug on a coaster that I kept on my desk and opened my book.

BZZ BZZ BZZ.

I looked down at my phone and saw my parents calling. Well, I had to take that. So, I picked up and said hello.

They were having a lovely weekend away. Everything was fine at the house. No, my brother and I hadn't had any wild parties. Yes, we'd see them that evening for dinner. Very much looking forward. No, just studying. Yes. No. OK. Goodbye.

I put down my phone. Finally. I opened up my book and squinted at the words. The sun, blaring through the windows, was exceptionally bright. I looked outside and saw clear, blue sky. It was one of those days that seemed warm from a distance. Comfortable.

I took a deep breath. Well, there was nothing saying I couldn't read outside. I gathered my things and carried them out to the backyard. We had a little patio out there with a table under an umbrella and several semi-soft chairs. I sat in one and set out my things. Sipped my coffee and set to work.

A group of kids were giggling and screaming in the distance. A bird chirped from a nearby branch. Cars roared as they rolled down our quiet street. I got up from my seat, gathered my things, and brought them back up to my bedroom.

I make it sound like I was inattentive to the work. As if I couldn't make myself focus. The truth was, the thought of reading all of it yet again was exhausting. And I was easily distracted.

But the real problem was, every time I looked at the words, they didn't make any sense. I'd read a sentence over and over, and for some reason none of it was sticking in my brain. Like it'd gone all slippery.

I put my things on my desk. There was only one thing that I could keep in my mind that morning, and I knew I had to deal with it first.

After all, A stands for... Crap. I couldn't think of anything in the moment. But A stands for something that's for sure.

"Kevin!" I called out from the top of the stairs. I hoped my brother hadn't left for the day.

*

I found him -- where else? -- back in the garage. He was hanging halfway under the hood of his car, the metal resting on his back. The way he was leaning over, head stuffed in there, made me think of when we'd been back in my bedroom. His mouth buried in a far more intimate place.

"I thought you fixed that thing," I said, twirling my brown hair in my fingers as I stared at my brother's firm backside.

"Shut up," Kevin said, whiny, from under the hood. The height of sophisticated sibling discussion. "I've almost got it."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"No, I've..." the words must have finally hit my brother's brain because he popped up, banging his head on the hood. He cursed and slid out. "Don't you have a bunch of studying to do?"

Kevin brushed off his jeans; his shirt was streaked with black. He ran his fingers through his hair. He eyed me, oddly, like I was a mirage.

"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"That's OK, I know you're busy and I'm..." Again, the delay between my brother responding and his brain actually processing my words. "Oh. You mean hang out."

We tumbled to the hard, cement floor. Clothes quickly joined us on the ground. Naked bodies wrapped around each other, needy.

Did I actually mean hang out? I'm honestly not sure. But it doesn't matter what I intended because in moments my brother's tongue was buried in my snatch and his cock was well past my teeth.

Everything in that moment mixed together to make me lose myself in ecstasy. Even the things that should have worked against it. Especially those things.

The oily, industrial smell of the garage. The cold, hard floor. The fact that anyone could walk inside and see us naked, splayed on the ground.

Knowing that it was my brother bringing me that pleasure. The illicit incestuous act. That sucking a guy like this, getting sucked, was bad. But succumbing to it with my sibling was straight out broken.

And then, the enthusiastic slurping sounds coming from my brother. The way his tongue deftly plied at my folds. The warm wet muscle probing, pushing at my clit. My pussy clamping down on his dexterous fingers.