My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

"Okay, turn around so I can get the back of your legs first."

Of course I turned around. Ed got down on his knees. I felt the wash cloth around my left ankle, sliding up towards my knee and then beyond. Ed reached between my legs and gently pushed, indicating that he wanted me to spread my legs a bit.

"I've gotta get the inside of your legs," Ed offered with a feigned innocence that I didn't really believe. As he pushed the wash cloth up the inside of my left thigh, I felt his knuckles grazing the bottom of my ass and the cloth against my very naked and very exposed pussy. On one level, I absolutely couldn't believe that I was totally naked, standing before my brother, and he had his hands on my naked body. I should have felt ashamed but I didn't. Instinctively, I bent forward so that my pussy moved back slightly and stroked his cloth-covered hand.

"Do the other one," I instructed, wanting him to wash my other leg. Ed began at my right ankle and gradually reached my thigh. Again, I felt his bare knuckles on my ass and I almost buzzed as he made contact with my virgin pussy. As I again bent forward, I could feel Ed moving slightly forward so that the wash cloth reached my clit. I didn't know where this was going but I didn't want it to stop.

"We've gotta make sure you're clean all over," Ed said as I felt the wash cloth moving up my butt crack and across my most private hole. Ed had seen almost every square inch of my body at that point but at least my asshole had been kept private. I know that this will make me sound like an absolute slut but, at that moment I wanted him to see me back there. I felt so naughty and absolutely wicked and I wanted to feel even more naughty.

"There, all clean," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked coyly.

"Well, I can check," he replied. I heard the wash cloth drop and then I felt his hands on my butt cheeks. If I hadn't been drunk, I'm sure I would've cum right then and there. His hands pulled my butt cheeks apart and I knew he was checking me out. It would only take a second to know that I was clean but he looked for what seemed like forever.

"Wow, you shave back there, too" he said. He slid his right hand so that his thumb was now reaching down into my crack. He moved his thumb so that it stroked the edge of my hole and I moved backwards so that his thumb pushed into my butt ever so slightly.

"Uh huh," he said. I knew what he was referring to. Obviously, I was enjoying the sensation like whatever other girl he had done this to in the past.

"I don't know what you are talkin' about," I declared. "Now wash my front."

I turned around and my pussy was just about six inches from his face.

"Hello," he said, addressing my pussy rather than me. "I hope you aren't feelin' too lonely."

Ed quickly washed the front of my legs, again starting at my ankles and moving upward. As he finished my right leg, he immediately returned to my left ankle. Maybe the fun's over, I thought, but I was wrong.

When Ed reached the top of my left leg, he stood up, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "there's just one more part to wash." I heard the wash cloth drop from his hand and then felt his finger tip at the bottom of my slit. He slowly raised his finger tip and he exerted some pressure, just enough to part my lips without his finger sliding completely inside me. As he reached my clit, I said "don't start unless you're gonna finish."

"That's completely up to you," he responded as he continued tracing little circles around my clit. The he paused and added, "ya know, I'm your brother and I shouldn't be doin' this."

"And I'm your sister and I shouldn't be lettin' you do this, even if I am a bit tipsy . . . but I don't want you to stop."

Ed leaned towards me and I felt his lips touch mine, briefly, and then they parted. As he whispered, I could feel his breath on my lips. "Lizi, I've always had a crush on you, and I'd love to make love with you, ya know, to be your first, but I really shouldn't be doin' this, especially since you're drunk. I don't know if you're lonely, scared, horny, or you really have the hots for me, but I'd like to think that it would mean somethin' more than just gettin' over that thing about bein' a virgin."

He turned and grabbed a towel, bent down and started the tub draining, and then started drying me. First he did my back and then my front, and even though he dried my boobs, it wasn't a sexual touching at all. I leaned against the wall and put my leg on the side of the tub. He dried it carefully and thoroughly but that's all he did. Then I stepped out of the tub, leaving my other foot on the side of the tub so he could also dry that.

"I guess we need to find you somethin' to sleep in," Ed said.

"Don't bother," I replied. "I started sleepin' naked about a year ago. Ya know, I always slept with my bedroom door open and I was sleepin' in just my panties and a short shirt. I think Mom caught Dad with a boner after he saw me in bed, so she suggested that maybe I needed more privacy. Once I was sleepin' with my bedroom door shut, I figured I might as well sleep naked."

"Okay, well, you can sleep naked as a jaybird. I usually sleep in just my undies . . . unless I'm sharin' the bed with someone special."

We walked out of the bathroom and Ed put his arm around my waist. I reached over and put my arm around him. As we approached my bedroom door, I sighed. I was really enjoying the attention from Ed and I didn't want it to end.

"It's 11:00 o'clock, sweetie. I think I'm gonna hit the rack," Ed said as he led me into my bedroom. My sheets were already pulled down and I sorta fell into bed.

"Don't shut the door," I said, "unless you're gonna have somebody over tonight."

"Not gonna happen. Not tonight," replied Ed. The he leaned over and brought his face to within two or three inches of mine. "I don't know what got into you tonight . . . or me . . . but I do love you -- maybe even more than you know - and I gotta do what's best for you. I'd love to get in bed with you right now, so . . . I'm gonna leave." With those words said, he moved closer and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a deep, full-of-tongue, wild-making-out kiss; it was just a touching of the lips that lasted maybe five seconds. Then he stood up, turned and went to his bedroom.

Ed left his bedroom door open. I don't know if that's how he usually slept or if he left it open so he could hear me if I needed something. What I do know is that, in a few seconds, his bedroom light was turned off.

I guess I dozed off or passed out for a while. I woke up around 1:30 in the morning needing to pee real bad. At this point in the relationship with my "roommate," it would have been silly to put on a robe so I just got up and went to the bathroom naked.

After taking care of business, I went to the kitchen and got some water to drink. I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Ed. There he was, wearing just his boxers, rubbing his eyes as if he hadn't had enough sleep. I turned back around so that I was facing the sink. Ed came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"I like havin' a naked girl in my kitchen," he joked, trying to put me at ease, "even if it is my sister." By this time, I was beyond being self-conscious about being nude in front of Ed. But I wasn't beyond being sexually aroused and my nipples were standing up to salute once again.

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked.

"Yeah. I like havin' you . . . here, and I want you . . . here."

I was no longer drunk -- or tipsy - but it was 1:30 in the morning. Did Ed just say that he wanted me here, like he's glad I'm sharing a house with him, or did he just say that he wanted me, like wanted to have sex with me, here, like here in the kitchen? My brain was in no condition to try to answer that question but the possibility was more than flattering.

At that point, I was 19 years old and still a virgin; incredible but true. I had a boyfriend back home who was kind of a nerd and inexperienced, who may have already been calling another girl for a date, who seemed to want to score with me so that he could say that he'd scored with a chick, but I wanted my first time to be more than just somebody's first score. On the other hand, here I was with an older guy who I knew loved me, who was attracted to me, who wanted to protect me and do the right thing by me, and I was pretty certain that if we did it, he wouldn't go around telling all his friends. And I definitely had the hots for him.

At that point, I decided that I'd make love with Ed if he wanted me.

I turned with Ed's arms still around me, looked up at him and said, " . . . and I want you." I then stepped to the side so that his arms were no longer around me and I walked out of the kitchen, leaving him standing there at the sink.

I walked into Ed's bedroom and got between the sheets. When Ed walked into the room, he didn't say a word. He simply got between the sheets with me. I turned my back to him so that we could spoon and I felt his arm reaching over me and coming to rest with his hand cupped around one of my boobs.

I felt light, as if I might float away, and I felt tingly, like I had electricity flowing through my body . . . especially my pussy.

"You feel nice," Ed whispered to me. "I like touchin' you. Your skin's so smooth and your boobs're nice, too. I really wanna suck on 'em."

I rolled over so I was facing Ed. I scooted up in the bed a little and raised up on my elbow. I leaned over and lowered my chest to Ed, offering him my left nipple. He took it between his lips and licked on it. I felt like I was getting so wet that I might leave a wet spot in the bed just from my pussy juice.

Ed opened his mouth and sucked in my breast. As he did so, he slowly began to close his mouth, pulling his lips back so that his teeth were grazing my skin and then closing on my nipple to suck like a baby trying to get milk.

"That . . . feels . . . so . . . good," I uttered.

"Are you on any kind of birth control?" Ed asked. I hadn't thought about that. I know it's irresponsible but I hadn't planned on being in bed with my brother or anyone else on my first night away from home.

"Fuck no!" I said with obvious disappointment in my voice.

"I don't have any rubbers here, but there's other things we can do," Ed said, obviously having no intentions of being denied. "I wanna lick your pussy while you suck on me."

I didn't waste any time in getting on top of Ed in a 69 position. I put my lips on his dick and I felt his tongue connect with my pussy. Ed obviously was experienced because he knew right where to go to arouse my clit. He began licking lightly in circles around my magic button and I could feel my pussy leaking onto his face.

Mark had felt me up before but he had never gotten his mouth near my puss, so I had absolutely no way to be prepared for the feeling. It was wonderful. It was like silk sliding across glass, building up energy with every movement.

While Ed was licking me, I had his dick in my mouth, sliding up and down on his pole. I could feel it throbbing with his heartbeat as I continued sucking on his hard rod. "Tell me when you're gonna cum," I said to him, but he offered no reply.

Ed had his hands on my butt cheeks and he began sliding his hands towards my butt crack. Soon, I felt his fingertips pressing on me within an inch of my puckered orifice. I couldn't believe the way that turned me on and I wanted his finger inside me.

"Oh . . . more . . .," I gasped and Ed responded. His right hand lowered to my pussy and he stuck his finger inside me. Although I was a virgin, I had ruptured my hymen in 10th grade when I tried masturbating with a candle in my pussy, so I wasn't afraid of pain like some girls are. His finger quickly found my G-spot and he began rubbing up and down inside my pussy.

Meanwhile, Ed had wet his left index finger with his saliva and returned his finger to my most private entrance. Mark had never seen my butthole and neither had Dr. Wasson; actually, I think Dr. Wasson might have seen it, because I felt pretty exposed when I had my legs up in the stirrups on the exam table, but I'm not sure.

Ed had already seen my pink pucker and he had touched it. Now, he had his finger at the entrance as he continued licking on my clit and fingering my pussy. Then I felt his finger sliding in me. It was just a bit uncomfortable momentarily and then my sphincter relaxed and I started moving forwards and backwards to fuck his finger with my asshole.

It only took a few thrusts into my ass before I was ready to explode. "Oh, god, I'm gonna . . . gonna . . . I'm coming." I felt waves of contractions ripple through my pelvis as I thought I was going to explode. My pussy was in spasms and my tits felt like they were on fire. I'm sure my asshole clinched as I felt Ed's finger withdraw from that opening. The he took his finger out of my pussy and he licked my pussy one last time.

I hadn't stopped sucking on Ed's meat and I knew he was close because he was trying to thrust into my mouth and he was even harder than before. "I'm real close," he said.

I had never swallowed Mark's cum because I had no idea what it would taste like; Mark wanted me to swallow but I never had. I know that Ed probably wanted me to leave his dick in my mouth and swallow his cum, even though he had never said that. I felt like I owed him; he had just given me the most intense orgasm of my life and I didn't want to disappoint him.

"It's okay," I said. "Cum in my mouth." As soon as I said those words, I returned to sucking on his dick and he started cumming in seconds.

"Oh, yeah . . . suck me . . . suck me . . . Lizi . . .."

I felt his dick begin shooting jets of cum in my mouth and I was quite proud of myself for bringing Ed so much pleasure. I continued to suck until his cum stopped. I was a little bit surprised; I had been warned that a guy's cum would taste awful, but it didn't. It was a little pungent, a little sweet, a little earthy, and I loved it. I'd read porn stories where girls said a guy came so much they couldn't swallow it all, but I didn't have that problem. I sucked until I was sure I had the last drop.

I got off of Ed and turned back around in the bed, laying next to Ed. He put his arm over me and held me close to him. "I hope there's a whole lot more of that," he whispered to me.

"Me, too," I replied before I drifted off to a night of very sound sleep. I slept that night with my brother, naked, satisfied, feeling naughty but grown up, feeling dirty but elated, feeling that I was loved by a man who returned my love.

No, reader, this is not the end of the story. Unfortunately, the story does have an end. I loved, and still do love, Ed dearly. He taught me so many things, and he was good to me in so many ways . . . no man has ever measured up to the standards he established. I get sad every time I think about it, but, for now, this is not the end.

The next morning, I woke up in Ed's bed but Ed wasn't there. I wasn't sure what was up with that, but I thought back to the previous night and smiled. I had been tipsy to the point that I threw up on myself but I had sobered up fairly quickly after emptying the contents of my stomach. I'm sorry if that sounds gross but there is not a dainty, feminine way to express what happened.

I hadn't planned on having oral sex with Ed, but I got pretty aroused when he was giving me a bath. Later, when I was in the kitchen and he came in and put his arms around me, my heart just melted. I fell in love with Ed at that moment and I knew that he was the one to whom I would give my virginity.

The next morning, Ed returned home just a few minutes after I had awakened. I had just enough time to pee and put on a pair of panties before he walked in.

"Where ya been?" I asked.

"Out," he said, "gettin' a surprise for ya." Ed showed me a small bag from the drug store and I looked inside. It contained condoms. "I'm hopin' that last night wasn't just you bein' drunk and me bein' horny. I care about you way too much for that to be a one night stand."

I turned to Ed, our faces just inches apart. "If you want me, you've got me, all of me, and I hope you'll want me for a long, long time."

"I want you startin' right now," he said with a hint of longing in his voice.

Ed leaned down slightly so that our lips touched. As soon as our lips connected, I felt an excitement that I had never experienced with Mark. I wanted to give myself to Ed completely, I wanted to satisfy him in every way that a woman can satisfy a man, and I wanted to feel him inside of me.

Our lips parted and I took his hand as I turned towards his bedroom. I led him back to bed and proceeded to slowly undress him. As I removed his shirt, I told him how much I had always been turned on by his athletic body. When I pulled down his shorts, he had a bulge in his boxers. I laughed and told him how turned on I had been as a teenager when I saw him with a boner.

I put my hand inside his boxers and placed my fingers around his manhood. He was very hard. I could feel the veins on the surface of his dick. I could feel the rhythm of his life force as his hard meat throbbed in tempo with his heart. I slowly and gently stroked his member a few times and his breathing started to become heavy.

Ed reached behind me and placed a hand in my panties. His strong hand cupped my ass and squeezed gently as he pulled my body towards his. "I need to be in you," was all that he said.

He kneeled in front of me and pulled my panties down. As my virgin pussy came into view, he told me how much he had been turned on seeing me in my panties that morning. "You're pussy's as beautiful as you are," he said, "and I wanna cum inside you."

He pulled his boxers down and we both got in bed. I was laying on my back and he was on his side, facing me.

"I don't need your tongue or your fingers in me. I'm wet and I want to feel you inside me," I said.

"Okay," he replied, "but, first, I have to tell you somethin'." Then he leaned closer and whispered in my ear, "I love you." He got a condom from the bag, unwrapped it, and put it on his manliness. I was glad he did it because I had never seen it done before.

Ed got on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him. He was hard and I was ready. I reached down and pulled his dick close to my pussy. He had a look in his eyes, like 'are you sure?' and I said, "yes, I want you in me."

As soon as I uttered those words, he pushed down and I felt his dick begin to slide inside of me. At that moment, I was no longer a girl but a woman, and I wanted to please the man who was making it happen for me.

Ed didn't have a big dick like some guy in a porn movie but, based on my later experiences, most guys don't. I never measured it but Ed's dick was probably five inches long. It was plenty for me. He hit my G-spot and it felt incredible having his dick in me. It felt unbelievably good when he was all the way inside me and it felt good when he had pulled out just enough so he could push into me again. The more he did it, the more I wanted it. It felt like something incredible was happening inside me. As he continued to thrust into me, I sensed a building energy between my legs that needed a release. I had no idea that it would feel so damned good.

Ed started thrusting harder, his urgent forcefulness signaling an unrelenting desire for climax. He was panting and grunting and he sounded like an animal. Hearing him so obviously consumed with lust was a tremendous turn-on for me. I was the one that he wanted to be in and to come in, and I was the one who would give him pleasure. I suddenly felt so mature and, then, when I realized that it was my brother inside me, I felt so absolutely naughty. I know that Ed felt passion for me but part of me felt degraded and cheap. What decent girl would let her brother fuck her?

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers