My Brothers' Little Hideaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a shower and fixed myself some lunch. I walked around naked, enjoying the freedom of nudity and also feeling myself getting wetter and wetter. It made me feel like a slut and I found that I liked feeling like a slut. I stood in front of the mirror, feeling my tits when the door opened and Nick came in.

“Mmmm, sis,” he said and squeezed my tits and kissed my neck. “You can’t wait to get started again, can you?”

I turned around and kissed him as he tore his clothes off. He’d been looking forward to this. I was sure because I could feel his stiff cock against my stomach. It was ready to fuck and so was I.

“Where’s Dan?” I gasped as I felt Nick’s hand between my thighs, examining how wet I was.

“Dan will be here later. It’s my time with your cunt now.” He wiggled his finger inside my opening, making me gasp for air.

“Did you fuck Debbie and Joanne here too?” I asked him.

Nick laughed. “So you figured that out? Yeah, Debbie and Joanne were our first two tenants here. I still remember all the things the four of us used to do together.”

All four of them! I would never have guessed. It made me even hornier to know this. Nick picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the bedroom. I was moving my hips and grinding my pussy against his stomach while he walked. He put me down and lay on his back.

“Come on sis,” he said. “Ride your big brother. I want to see your tight cunt eat my cock.”

I straddled him and placed my wet hole on top of his glistening cock head. I reached down and pulled my pussy lips apart and slowly let him fill me. He felt even bigger than Dan had done earlier. I moved further down.

“Oh fuck me, sis! Your cunt is so tight!” Nick was moaning out loud as he watched me slide him all the way inside. “Now ride!”

I started moving my hips up and down and back and forth, feeling his cock slide in and out. He grabbed a tight hold of my tits, kneading them and pulling them as I moved ever faster. I reached down with my hand and teased my clit. I could feel Nick’s cock that was covered in my sticky juices. It made me feel so good. That juicy cock was filling me completely, making me want to fuck him faster. I tried to get him as deep as I could and then I moved out again. Then I moved back, making his cock slam inside my hungry wet cunt.

Nick was sucking and biting on my nipples and kneading my tits. We were both panting. My ass was wet from pussy juices and I could hear the wet squish every time I slammed down.

“I gotta cum, Nick,” I moaned.

”Cum for me baby,” he said. “I want to feel my little sissy’s cunt cum around my shaft.”

Those words did it for me this time. I screamed out and my pussy squeezed Nick’s cock so hard I thought it was going to snap in half. But I’d only stopped cumming when Nick pulled me forward, his hard cock still inside my cunt. He kissed me and rolled over. He was now on top, still inside me. He moved a couple of times, sliding in and out of me. He bit my nipples and sucked my tits hard. I was hungry for more. He pulled my legs up on his shoulders and leaned forward to kiss me, making my ass go up from the bed and burying his cock even deeper.

It was time for some hard fucking. Nick was going at it fast and furiously. He fucked me hard and deep. Deeper and deeper. I could see the determined look on his face as he pinned me under his own body. I could hear the wet slams. His balls bounced against my wet ass ever time he buried his cock deep inside my hungry cunt.

I could hear the door opening. I looked over to the side and Dan was standing in the doorway, smiling at us. I smiled back and then I concentrated on fucking Nick again. I could hear Dan getting undressed and moving around. He stood next to the bed with his cock standing out semi-erect from his hips. He put a finger in my mouth and I sucked on it hard. Then he sat next to Dan and me and just as I thought it couldn’t get any better he slid his wet finger inside my ass.

I screamed out in pleasure. It was too good. It sent me straight over the edge and I had another orgasm. Nick kept thrusting into my shivering cunt and then he pushed deep and stopped. His hands squeezed my tits tight and he roared out. With three deep thrusts he emptied his load inside my cunt that was still experiencing a second wave of orgasm.

Nick collapsed next to me and kissed my tits. “You were right Dan. Our little sister’s cunt is amazingly tight. I haven’t cum like that for a long time.”

“I can’t wait to feel more of her,” Dan replied. “Come on sis, suck your big brother hard.”

I got on my knees on the floor and I felt Nick’s cum trickling down my thighs as I sucked Dan into my mouth. He was still not as big as he’d been before so I made use of that to feel him fill my mouth completely. I could hear on Dan’s breathing that he liked what I was doing.

“You’re a fast learner, sis,” he said happily. “I’m going to enjoy having you for my very own little cock sucker this summer.”

He grew harder and harder and bigger and bigger. By holding my head tight he ensured that he grew into my throat. I kept gagging and he loved it. When he finally let my head go I was gasping for air. Nick was sitting at the head of the bed, watching us. His cock looked rather limp. Dan made me get on my hands and knees before Nick and then he entered my pussy from behind.

“Clean your juices off my cock,” Nick demanded and I hungrily sucked his meat into my mouth. I could taste myself on it and made sure my tongue covered all parts of his rapidly growing cock.

Nick grabbed my tits and pulled me up in his arms. While Dan was fucking me from behind at a furious pace Nick started kneading my tits, pulling my nipples and kissing me deeply. Nick’s cock was hard against my stomach and I wondered how he was intending to relieve himself this time.

“Dan, pull out and get underneath her,” Nick said and Dan did as he was told. He pulled out, leaving my cunt feel alone and abandoned. I wanted more of him. He lay on his back and pulled me on top of him. I slid back on his shaft and he pulled me tight. My tits squeezed hard against his chest as he kept moving his hips and fucking me.

I heard Nick moving around in the room. Then he touched my ass with something cold and before I knew it he was squirting lube up my ass. I wanted to protest. His cock was too big. But Dan was kissing me deeply and holding me tight against his body. I couldn’t escape. I felt Nick’s cock against my asshole. He pressed hard and soon his cock head was ripping my ass apart. I felt tears of pain on my cheeks, but I couldn’t move. Dan was holding me tight and sliding his cock in and out of my cunt.

Nick inched deeper and deeper inside my ass. The pain was unbearable. When he was buried deep inside he reach around, making Dan let go of me and he pulled me by my tits. Slowly my brothers found a rhythm. Dan slid out of my cunt and Nick slid into my ass, then Nick moved out of my ass and Dan thrust into my cunt again. The pain in my ass was countered by the pleasure of Dan’s cock in my cunt. Soon I could only feel the pleasure and I started moaning.

“Oh yeah Nick, she’s loving your cock in her ass,” Dan said.

I don’t know if I loved it, but it was making me feel so dirty and slutty and the thought of being my brothers’ whore was such a turn-on. They picked up the pace. Faster and faster, in and out of my cunt, in and out of my ass. Those huge cocks filled my holes completely. Then it happened. I whimpered between my brothers as my cunt felt another orgasm. This was more powerful and violent than the others and it had taken much longer to achieve. As my cunt squeezed his cock real hard Dan also let go. Burying himself as deep in my cunt as he could get he shot his cum inside me. Our combined orgasm must have done it for Nick because now he made a final thrust deep into my ass and shot his spunk.

It took quite a while, then Nick pulled out of my ass and pulled me off Dan. I stood next to the bed with cum leaking out of my pussy and my ass. I felt totally violated and satisfied.

“Taste the cum from your cunt, sis,” Dan smiled at me and I reached down and scooped it up. I licked it from my fingers and smiled.

“You’re such a slut,” Nick laughed. “You loved our cocks filling your two holes like that.”

It wasn’t a question, but I nodded anyway. Nick then said that he had to go so he kissed me and got cleaned and dressed. Dan pulled me down on the bed and kissed and played with my tits. When Nick was gone he pulled me up and took me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and we both stepped inside. He started washing my hair and then he soaped my entire body.

I was covered in bruises and aching all over from all the fucking. Yet once again Dan managed to turn me on with his fingers. He spent several minutes soaping my ass and my cunt and by the time he was done I was dying for his cock again.

“Fuck me Dan,” I begged him.

“Oh, I love to hear my sis begging for my cock,” he said with delight. “Suck me hard first.”

I dropped on my knees in the shower and first took his balls inside my mouth. This caught him by surprise and I felt the immediate response in his fuck meat. I then started sucking him into my mouth, making sure my tongue rubbed against the veins of his cock.

Dan kept stroking my head. “Oh yeah, baby. Suck my cock, sis.”

I tried new things. I licked his cock and then sucked again. I moved my head back and forth. I swallowed hard to get him deeper. All the while my cunt got hungrier and hungrier. When I thought my cunt couldn’t last any longer without a cock Dan pulled me up in his arms. He pressed my back against the cold tiles and he grabbed my legs, treading my cunt onto his shaft.

He fucked me fast and hard. He slammed me into the wall tiles and we both moaned out loud. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held me by my ass cheeks. He leaned forward to suck on my tits and bite my nipples, all the while thrusting deeper and deeper. I had no energy left to scream when I finally came again. I just clung tightly to Dan as he shafted me deeply one final time and came inside me.

We finished off our shower and Dan got dressed.

“You’ve been wonderful today, sis,” he said and kissed me. “We’re going to have such a great summer.”

“When will I fuck you again?” I asked, hoping that it wouldn’t be too long.

“You want more already?” he laughed. “One of us will be around every day, and some days we’ll both come. We might bring some friends too and we want you to please them like you’ve pleased us today. There’s some pocket money on the dining table for you. Do what you want with it, but make sure you always carry your cell phone. Once we’ve called you we want you naked in this apartment within 30 minutes. Is that clear?”

I nodded. I was now my brothers’ whore.

12