My Changing Life Ch. 02

Story Info
My change continues.
1.8k words
3.01
65.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

I roamed around my neighbor's house the rest of the day, waiting for my wife and her lover to show up. The cameras and microphones were set up in every room, in different positions so that I would be able to catch all the action. As I walked thru I noticed pictures of the family. I remembered how hot my neighbor's wife was and his daughter who was attending the college in town, I knew then I would be going back to the store for more cameras and microphones.

About 1:15 Rita's car pulled into the drive, she got out and strolled up to the house. I watched on my laptop as she entered thru front door. My friend at the electronics store was right the picture was clear as a bell. She set her purse on the table beside the door and headed into the living room, I pressed the "2" key and the pictured changed and I watched her walked into the room. She turned on the TV and walked to the telephone, and pushed the button to get the messages.

I turned up the volume and heard the first messages it was Ron, "Hey, let me know when you get in, I've got the rest of the day off." She picked up the receiver and dialed.

"Hey, I'm here now." She announced, "I told you they both will be gone all week." She waited and listened a while the replied, "Ok, we can do it tonight, are you sure she will go alone with it." Then another moment of silence, "Ok around two thirty then." She hung up the phone, "Oh boy, what have I got myself into."

I could only imagine what they had planed, but my imagination was running wild, my cock was rock hard. It was clear to me I was a full fledge voyeur, and chuckhole, I got excited just thinking about what was going to happen as I waiting I walked around the house and thought what would it would be like to watch my neighbors in their most private moments, as I was checking out where I could hide cameras and microphones when I heard the door bell at my house.

I hurried back to my computer and watched as Rita opened the door, in walked Ron and his wife. I was surprised, what could be going on, surely Patricia didn't know about the affair or did she? "Hey sweaty, Ron said to my wife as he wrapped one arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek, " Well here she is ready and willing, just as I told you she would be." He said smugly.

"I can see she is here. But how willing is she?" Rita asked smiling at him.

"Pat on you knees." he ordered, and his wife dropped down. "Now do what you do best." He continued. The chubby woman crawled over to him and unzipped his pants and fished out his long not yet hard cock and took it completely into her mouth. She held it there for a while, I could see the outline of her tongue as it circled around growing member, then she pulled back allowing her lips to slide up the shaft to the head, then back down slowly before she started to bob her head back and forth fucking her mouth with his cock.

"Ok, you were right, but what the other things we talked about?" Rita laughed.

"She will do what ever I tell her to, watch. He said pushing his wife off of his cock. "Pat, Rita wants some of the action, help her out." With that his wife turned to face Rita and unfastened her jeans, then with one move she pulled them and my wife's panties down to her ankles. She placed her hands on Rita's butt and pulled her forward as she buried her face between her legs.

"Ooooh Gaaawd!" Rita moaned entangling her fingers the woman's hair "Yoou were riiiiiight she is perfect" she continued as she braced herself, "Let's go to the bedroom" she pushed the woman back, stepped out of her pants and headed up stairs.

The couple followed Pat fully dressed and Ron with his now rock hard cock sticking out of his pants. I quickly switched rooms on my computer and watch the trio enter the bedroom. My wife lay down on the bed as she pulled her top over her head and threw it on the floor. She removed her bra and let her tits bounce free.

"Ok, Ron I'm ready for it all, tell her what I want." She said laying back on out bed, spreading her legs wide while using her hands to spread her pussy lips, exposing her hard clit.

Ron stood beside his wife, with his hand on her back, "disrobe!" he ordered. His wife let her dress fall to the floor she stood there completely nude. Her massive breast although firm hung on her chest due to their extreme weight. On each nipple was a clamp, connected together by a heavy gold chain. Another chain was attached to the middle of the first one and ran down her body to her red puffy clit.

Ron grasped the long chain and gave it a couple quick tugs. His wife grunted and girded her teeth together. He then used the chains to pull her over to the bed. "Get up there." He commanded, and she climbed up between Rita's stretched out legs.

I began to stroke my ridged cock as my friend's wife wrapped her arms around my wife's hips and lowered her face to her cunt. From the position of the camera I couldn't tell just what the big woman was doing but by the movement of her head and the reaction from Rita I knew she was giving her some of the best head she had ever received.

"Oh yeah—that's it eeeeeeeat my puussy!" my wife screamed as Ron climbed up behind his wife. He positioned himself and slammed his long dick deep into her without any preparation. I heard her grunt as he began to pound his long cock in and out of her without filling for her.

"See there, I told she's our on private slave, she'll do what ever we tell her." He bragged, "Now do I get what I want?"

"Ooooh God! Yes! Just as soon as she makes me cum!" my wife replied. The more I saw and heard the hornier it got me, I was now pounding away at my dick as I watched.

"Yes! Eat me! Oh Ge-odd, I'm cuuuuming!" my wife shouted as she gripped Pat by the head and humped her cunt up to meet the heavy woman's mouth. "God Yeah! Ooooh yeah, do it do it!" she screamed.

Ron had stopped his pound by the time my wife had calmed down, her reached forward and took his wife by the hair and pulled her face from between Rita's legs. "Get on your hands and knees, so pat can prepare you." He told my wife, who quickly rolled over and positioned herself before their slave. Ron then shoved his wife's face between Rita's ass cheeks as she held them apart. I could tell Pat was licking my wife's asshole.

"Ummmmm!" my wife moaned as Ron pushed his wife's face deeper between her buns with his hand on the back of her head, he rotated his hand from side to side working her face in.

"There you should be all lubed up!" he announced as he shoved his wife aside rolling her off of the bed. He moved forward and placed his hand between Rita's shoulder blades and pushed her chest into the bed. He worked his dick head up and down pushing it in her pussy slowly then pulling it back out coated with both his and my wife's juices. He then positioned the head at Rita's puckered asshole, and pushed forward.

"Oooooooooh! " she cried moving her hand back to his leg, to hold him off. "God dam, it hurts!"

"It will be ok, I'll go easy.' He assured her, as he pushed in a little deeper. "Ho yeah your tight, I can't believe Jack has not hit this before." He grunted.

"Oh geeeod! Slower go slower!" she cried.

"Pat come here!" he ordered his wife. "Raise up baby, so she can slide in under you." Rita got up on her hands as his wife lay across the bed and positioned her head underneath her. Pat began to lick at my wife's clit and play with her tits as her husband eased his cock deeper into Rita's ass.

"O—k that's good, now slowly, slooowly!" Rita pleaded.

Ron took his time pushing the rest of his cock into her dark hole. When he had his cock was buried all the way in my wife's bowels, Ron held it there, when she was relaxed enough her began to rock back and forth pulling his dick out then pushing it back in slow and easy at first, then he began to pick up the pace. Pat was licking and sucking Rita's cunt while he was banging her ass.

"Move around so she can get her first taste of cunt." My friend told his wife who turned under my wife until they were in position. Ron placed hand on the back of Rita's head and pushed it down until her mouth was on his wife's cunt, "lick it girl, you'll like it I promises." He said as he picked up the pace. Now my wife who had never let me put a finger up her ass was fucking herself back to meet his trust as she licked and sucked at his wife's cunt.

"Yes, yes, fuck meeeee! Oh yeah! Eat me! Fuck me!"

As they continued I fucked my fist faster and faster. Before long I could hear all three of them moaning as we all came at the same time. I shot a load out that hit the table my computer was sitting on, and splattered onto the floor. I began to wipe up the mess as the three in my house lay on my bed breathing hard.

"So what did you think?" I heard Ron ask.

"I loved it," Rita replied. Now if Pat will clean me up, I'll fix us something to eat while you get things ready for the other things we talked about.".

"Sounds like a plan, clean her Pat, while I get a shower." He laughed.

I went to the bathroom an washed my cum off of my hand, then I set the computer on record as I went to the electronics store for more supplies to set up my surveillance in my neighbor's house I was now hooked on watching and I had made up my mind I wanted to see more action from my wife and friends and my neighbors.

Next, the three are recorded doing much nastier things and I watch my neighbor's wife fuck his brother.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers